Travel to Crucifixion Island

Go to CruxDreams.com
(Francis)

Bjorn and I were the least "raped" of the gang!

The guards were much more interested in women than we were.

They still detached us and forced us to suck them while others buggered us, we had our sperm dose but it was relatively brief!

It was a lot longer for the women the guards seemed to appreciate more than we did.

So here is the dawn that is coming, we are waking up, at least those who have managed to sleep and recover a little, we are watered, given an injection and off we go for our last procession, our journey towards what we let us all aspire to our cross.

The flogging is a true copy of that of last night with, I find, more application on our shoulders certainly in order to make us suffer more when we are loaded our patibulum.

So here we are again for the beach where our patibulums await us!

Since the new injection, I am erect and it amuses a lot the people who watch us pass!

On the avenue of the cross, eight stipes are extended, four on the left and four on the right, they are waiting for us to be assembled in the patibulums and to welcome us, they are ready for us!

On the beach, we pass in front of the family that we saw crucified!
The father and mother are dead and they've just broke the girl's legs!
In her pain, she looks satisfied and happy!
In a short time, she will reach the end of her fantasy and join her parents!

Our necklaces and the chains which connected it to our wrists are removed and directly replaced by the wooden beam to which our arms are linked!
This first contact with what will be our cross is quite painful due to wounds inflicted on us by the whip!

Under a heavy sun, it is therefore the beginning of our "via crucis"!

Putting one foot in front of the other on the steep path that leads us to the hill is a feat in itself, but the guards help us by rewarding us with strong lashes.

The feet and the knees in blood, because the falls were numerous we arrive at the top of the hill!

Pete is still on his cross, his face is serene but he already bears the traces of the feast that birds of prey started by attacking his flesh!
We're coming, Pete, today it's our turn, we're going to join you!

But no time to feel sorry, we must continue.

The descent and the crossing of the city under the insults and the jibes of the people is, despite everything quite fast!

We are back in front of our stipes, our crucifixion will begin.

(Karine)

The night was very agitated and, despite myself, I enjoyed a lot under the onslaught of the guards!

I don't know how many penetrated and sodomized me or how many ejaculated in the back of my throat but I appreciated this interlude despite the fatigue that followed!

Unable to recover, I'm exhausted and the main part will only start tomorrow morning!

Whatever happens, I am determined to push my limits and look good for the rest of my ordeal.

After the morning injection which directly gives me sexual impulses and a large amount of water to quench a huge thirst, we are connected and we leave for a new flogging!

I find it difficult to move forward but I will get there.

Like yesterday, it's stronger than me, I can't help but enjoy the whiplash!

My masochism and my ability to turn pain into pleasure make all tortures good for me. so I go out a little more tired of this flogging but I am still as excited.
My nipples are still very hard and I can feel a mixture of sperm and cum running down my thighs!
I feel sticky but I don't care, it's understood in the show that the people who watch us pass seem to appreciate.

I get even more wet as I pass our stipes!

In a moment, I will be crucified here, offered naked to whoever wants to take advantage of me, ready to die in great suffering and also, I hope, enormous enjoyment! I really want to be there.

On the beach, we bind our patibulums on the shoulders injured by the whip and we resume our strenuous walk under a blazing sun.

On the path, I fall and scratch my knees, I find it difficult to get up and a flock of lashes force me to continue, to continue my last hike!

On the hill, we all have a thought for Pete whose corpse is being torn apart by birds of prey.

The descent to the city and its crossing are quite fast and here we are finally arrived!

I fall on my knees under the weight of this beam which hurts my shoulders and contemplates my stipe!

I'm here, I got there!

In a short moment, my cross and I will become one!

My goal is achieved and, sincerely, I am happy.

After having already enjoyed under the whip strips, my excitement had not yet diminished and it is therefore with pleasure that I welcomed in me by all my openings the erect and very hard cocks of the guards!

Taken as I have always liked by several partners at the same time, it is exhausted but happy that I was able to try to recover without, despite everything, managing to sleep very long!

In the morning, I was not in great shape but the new injection that I was given put me back on track and woke up my libido, terrible sexual urges overwhelm me.

During the flogging, several orgasms shook me and, despite the fact that my whole body was streaked with red, I did not suffer, I hovered and started my "via crucis" with a light heart, sure to achieve what I always wanted .

The scorching sun that accompanies us constantly burns my skin more than the scars present everywhere on me and the sea breeze that is present on the beach does a lot of good!

Certainly much more than the mass that just broke the legs of the last survivor of the family that we saw crucified.
She will soon no longer be of this world but seems, like me, to be satisfied with her fate.

Now, my arms are tied to my patibulum which rests on my shoulders! In addition to the sun, this weight crushes me, makes me bend my back, but, one step after another, I slowly advance towards my destiny.

My feet are bloody and my knees because I have already fallen several times!

On the hill, Pete is waiting for us to arrive!
He won't have to wait long, our agony will soon begin.

Painfully, our journey ends and we get rid of our burden that we will soon find.

In a moment, we will all be nailed naked to our cross, I can't wait! I must be crazy but just by imagining myself on my cross, my pussy starts to sink again!

This is really what I want!

My cross and I are crazy love and I can't wait for us to be definitively united

(Birgitt)

So here we are at the end of our trip!

We are where we wanted to be and will finally face this cross that haunts us so much!

Four on the right, me, Bjorn, Kathy and karine and four on the left, Aline, Beate, Francis and Starbuckslut.
The way we are placed, we can all see each other and even talk to each other as long as we have the strength.

There are a lot of people who gathered to attend our crucifixion, even the owner of the island is there at the front row!

They remove our patibulums and, for now, everyone is prostrate, trying to catch their breath!

My Bjorn looks collapsed, totally exhausted, out of touch but yet certain to end these days on a cross.

His cock, doped, is erected and I wish I could relieve it!

I straighten up, on my knees I approach him and grab his member with full hand before taking it in the mouth!
Immediately, he reacts, his belly lifts, his breathing accelerates!
I massage his balls while sucking him conscientiously!
My tongue caresses his glans and I hear him growl, I feel his whole body stiffen and, at the same time, I welcome in the back of my throat powerful jets of hot sperm that I hasten to swallow.
He falls back, smiles at me!

I hope that this last tribute on my part pleased him because they grabbed me by the shoulders and brought me back to my place!

Guards are now approaching us, some with nails and others with a hammer!
It will begin, in a moment we will all be united to our cross, we will begin the last act of our fantasy!

My pussy flows with excitement!

In my head, everything is clear!
I deserve to die like this and I'm happy!
I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

(Beate)

It's time, the last day has begun. We are being washed and made reasonably presentable. All over us these bruises, these torn wounds and more.
My skin is very hurt, deep welts of the whips have left their marks. The ointments could only restore part of it. The cold water from the buckets of the slaves brings me and my friends quickly back to the here and now.

There is no breakfast, but we can drink as much as we want and can. Only then this butcher comes from a doctor and injects us with this remedy again, which makes us bear the pain better. But the main effect is that our libido is increased immeasurably. One two movements on my vagina are enough to put me into ecstasy and I start to tremble inside.

But the guards do not let me come to orgasm, they whip us one by one and drive us out in front of the villa that was our accommodation. Now we leave. I still see the slaves rinsing everything with water, they prepare everything for the next.
We are chained and leashed, we are driven to the edge of the road, there it is time.
The guards beat us so brutally that we have to kneel down, and then they loosen our chains and bindings. The next thing we get is the patibulum, the crossbar, to which we are later nailed. The heavy wood is laid on our shoulders.

I feel as if it's being thrown on my shoulder. The rough, unhewn wood is full of edges and splinters, it tears the skin open again. Full of pain the guards place it on my shoulder and tie my arms to the wood again. Wherever possible, chains are used, no risk is taken.

Now we are lined up in a row and connected with another chain. After that we will start. With a heavy step we walk up the "Via Crucis". The streets are lined with onlookers. Everywhere the crosses with the people nailed to die are standing around. I can see us here, people already dead, hanging on the crosses. Others suffer immeasurable agony. And we?

We're being pushed up this road one step at a time. Our feet stumble over the sharp stones and the pain is our constant companion. Driven by whip lashes we continue our journey.

Step by step.

At some point I too stumble and fall onto the road with the heavy patibulum on my back. With whip lashes the guards get me back on my feet and the agony continues.
Probably without all the preliminary exercises, all the training, we wouldn't have been able to stand all this and would have died on the way. But this way we can stand the pain.

Whipped, driven and pulled we continue to go towards our goal. Soon we are at the place where we will be crucified. Our goal, it is getting closer and closer. Step by step we are getting closer to our goal. I look at the friends. They have all gathered this strength, they all drag themselves up the path towards our goal.

So I, too, go on, gratefully accepting every stroke of the whip. Soon we are there, soon the real torture awaits us. Only when we nail to the crosses will our last great test begin, the last test of our life and we will also master it, I am sure of that now.

With a deep breath of air the journey continues.

Step by step.

Oh my cross, my salvation, my dream and my goal, here I come.

Although I know that in a short time I will be dead, I am happy to be there!

Everything I like is there!

Tortures for my masochism, always naked and exposed for my exhibitionism, always enjoying for my sexual obsession.

Since yesterday, serious things have finally started and everything has enchanted me!

After the harsh but enjoyable flogging, it was these rapes that sent me again to seventh heaven!
It must be said that with Kathy, we did not spare our pain, we put a certain good will to satisfy our "rapists" as much as possible!
We even gave them a demonstration of pleasures between women which pleased them very much and, in addition, both of us too.

A few hours of very disturbed rest have recharged my batteries a little, but now that dawn is breaking on the horizon, I still feel very tired and my skin damaged by the whip and the sun reminds me that it is a torture that we are undergoing.

Being very thirsty, it was with pleasure that I welcomed the water that was provided to us and the injection that followed revived my sexual urges that I had however let express last night.

It is again very excited that I set off for my last ride.

Like yesterday when I was whipped, I again knew how to transform the lashes into enjoyment but now that the sun strikes more and more on my back and my well damaged shoulders I find it very difficult to walk normally!

The patibulum to which my arms are now tied weighs at least a ton and putting one foot in front of the other on the stones cutting paths is a real test of strength.

I also wonder if I will be able to complete the loop and, when we get to our crosses, if I will have enough strength to face the final test!

By force of will and encouraged by the whips of the guards, the journey ends and I collapse at the foot of my stipe.

I arrived there, I will soon feel my flesh pierced by cruel steel points before being drawn up with my companions on these crosses.

Just thinking about it, I feel the tips of my breasts harden even more and my pussy dripping between my thighs.

It will be the long-awaited moment of the union of my body and the cross, of my death in real suffering but also in divine orgasms.

Honestly, I'm really happy to be there.

(Francis)

All the patibulums have been attached to the stipes, our crosses are ready and waiting for us!

It's the expected and dreaded moment, we're going to be nailed to our crosses!

We are now enjoying our last moments of relative freedom because soon our position will be final and the only movements that will still be allowed will be painful pushes on our feet and such difficult pulls on our arms.

The guards signal me to lie on my cross!
This first contact is rough but I did not expect to have to lean against a soft mattress!

They are two to take care of me!

The first grabs my right arm and keeps it on my patibulum while the other, directly, places the tip of a nail on my wrist!

Without hesitation, the hammer fell on the head of the nail, which once crossed my wrist.

I knew it was going to be painful but I couldn't imagine it that much!
Never had such pain crossed me, it's unimaginable!
I scream, try to escape this point of steel but I may come with my other arm to stop the executioners, I may laugh with my legs, rear up, nothing helps, my wrist is definitely unites with my cross.

I turn my head and can only see the head of the nail, the only detail still visible, with a little blood around!

My executors are not there to waste time and, without giving me time to breathe, make me suffer the same intense pain on the left side!

My two arms are fixed horizontally on my patibulum and will remain until my death.

I thought I had reached the peak of suffering but it was still nothing compared to what I feel now that they are nailing me.
One after the other, my two feet are attached to my stipe!
The slightly bent legs will allow me to hoist myself on my cross but, for the moment, I can only wait hoping that, helped by the drugs, the pains diminish a little and become more bearable.

Around me, the same scene unfolds for each of my companions in a concert of screams of very noisy pain.

Suddenly, calm returns, we are all eight irretrievably nailed to our crosses and wait to be trained, to take our final position, that in which we will all die sooner or later.

I suffer terribly but, in my head, I feel good because it is what I wanted.

My cock is still erect and, to my amazement, a tall, totally naked blonde comes directly impaled on it!
While caressing her breasts, she starts to come and go and seems to enjoy my sex in her.
I ejaculate quickly enough and she retires with a satisfied air despite the speed of the contact we had.

I hope this is not my last ejaculation because it allowed me to forget my pain for a moment.

The cries of suffering have also been replaced by cries of enjoyment, whether I turn my head to the right or to the left, I see that none of us have been forgotten and that all of us have just enjoyed for the first time on our cross.

The guards are now pushing people back, the erection of our crosses will begin.

The cross which is spread out at my feet seems terribly impressive to me,
I feel very small compared to it!
And to think that, in a moment, I will find myself nailed to her waiting for death in abominable suffering!

My feet touch the hot sand for the last time, I find this contact very pleasant but the guards grab me by an arm and force me to lie on the hardwood of my spite!

They make fun of me and pinch my boobs by pulling my arms on my patibulum.

I can see the nails that will soon cross my flesh, one for each of my wrists and a third for my feet because I decided that I should be crucified with my feet on top of each other!

But it is with my arms that my nailing will begin!

Pulled well outwards, my wrists are waiting to be united to my cross!
Although I know that I will feel terrible pain, I impatiently await this fateful moment when these sharp points will cross my frail wrists and put me in total osmosis with this rough wood, put me completely defenseless in front of the crowd to whom I want to offer my naked body in its suffering until my death.

Lost in my thoughts, I am brought back to reality by a flash in my right arm!

The first nail has just sunk into me and I start screaming words without follow-up so the pain is dazzling, completely unbearable!

It is now my second wrist which suffers the same fate, quickly, in the same unimaginable pain!

From my current position, my breasts are pulled up and my nipples are very hard, I am in a state of arousal without equal and my pussy, offered to the sight of all flows between my thighs.

I feel good and when the guards spread my legs as far as possible, bend my knees and bring my two feet together before fixing them, I am, despite the suffering that radiates my whole body, edge of orgasm and the nail that sinks through my feet serves as a click to my enjoyment that I can not hold.

Crucified, I come back to me!

I never thought I would feel so much pleasure in this moment which was supposed to be one of the most painful of my ordeal.

I now wait with others for our crosses to be drawn up, I am finally in a situation that I have often imagined and that I wanted to achieve.

Only a few more moments and I will dominate the world from the top of my cross.

(Birgitt)

Here we are, this is the place and, in a short instant, the moment when I will finally be able to go and join those whom I crucified and whose attitude in suffering convinced me that for me there is no there was no alternative but to die on the cross to free myself from the ghosts that haunt me day and night.

I am ready, determined and I only regret the fact that I drew my companion Bjorn in this deadly adventure.

He was not destined to end up crucified! If he is there, it is only because, as he told me, he could not live without me!
It is therefore out of love that, in a few minutes, he will find himself nailed to a cross.

And it begins for him, stretched out on his cross, he can only let himself go, let himself be nailed in unimaginable suffering.
I see him writhing in pain, screaming more than abominably, calling his mother, begging, nothing helps, nothing stops the executioners! It's already over,
Bjorn is crucified, ready to be trained, ready to suffer and die on his cross.

Now it's mine!

Focusing on Bjorn, it's really like I forgot that I, too, have my cross waiting for me.

It is not because I want to be nailed that the pain of my nailing is less strong than that of Bjorn and the others!
It's unbearable !
This point which penetrates you into the flesh, spreads or demollifies what it encounters before immobilizing yourself against the wood causes you incomparable pain like no other!
It is like a flash of fire that crosses you and is followed by another because your executioners do not give you respite!
After one wrist, it's the other and, immediately after, your feet are subjected to the same fate!

In record time, my body no longer belongs to me, my cross has taken possession of it and will not let go.

Even still on the ground, I begin to feel what I have subjected others and am happy to have to undergo this torture that I deserve and which will allow me to finally atone for my faults.

A woman approaches me and caresses my breasts then squats and gives me her pussy to lick!
I do so in the hope that she will do the same to me!
Not selfish, it is indeed what happens and, drugged, I do not take long to explode while also causing him a sweet enjoyment that it proves to me by flooding my face with her cum.

It is really good to experience such pleasure when you are in a position like mine, totally at the mercy of people and open for their pleasure!

It only remains for me now to wait until my cross is erected and definitively put in place so that my agony can begin and that I finally join those whom I made suffer before.

It's crazy what my skin can suffer in the sun and it is not because in a short time I will be nailed to my cross that this blazing sun will hide!

On my knees and finally rid of the weight of my backbone on my shoulders, I take my breath away.

I run my hands all over my body, feel myself and find that there is no longer the slightest bit of it that is not painful to the touch.

My hands also go astray between my legs, my clitoris is erect and my vagina overflows with cum!

I do not feel that I should caress myself long before I feel the pleasure invade me! I think, in fact, this is the last time my hands are used for something, in a few minutes, they will be fixed to my cross!

The guards approach me to start my nailing and I can't help but grab them below their loincloth!

They obviously let themselves go and I find myself caressing them and then sucking them both.
My mouth goes from one penis to another while my hands caress their balls!
I ask them to take me like a bitch and directly the first stretches on the ground inviting me to come and impale myself on his erect cock which enters directly into me while the other comes to take me from behind!

I caress my breasts and quickly reach a pleasure greeted by powerful jets of sperm released by my torturers.

After the pleasure, they resume their work and position me on my cross to fix me there definitively.

After having made me come, they will make me suffer and cruelly immobilize me on this cross which awaits me and which, sincerely, I also await.
The destiny that I have deliberately chosen must come true, my body must be exposed naked on my cross until I leave this world.

These men are not at their first crucifixion and it is as experts that they hold me and quickly drive the first of my nails into my frail right wrist.

The pain is dazzling, indescribable and my cries do not prevent them, with a few hammer blows to finish anchoring my right arm in the rough wood of my cross.
I beg them to stop, that this pain is impossible to bear but they have a contract to fulfill and will not give up their task!
Also, it's my left wrist that is now fixed in so much pain. I always shout as much knowing that I have no possibility of going back, that my prayers will not be heard and that, against all odds, they will finish their work.

Besides, they do not drag and are already busy positioning my feet on the stipe!
It is useless that I defend myself, that I fight to prevent them from nailing my feet on my cross, they are the strongest and, moreover, I want it despite the additional suffering that I will still experience.
It is very painful when I feel the nails cross my feet, it is worse than for the wrists, the pain felt is evil and I have the impression that I will tear my vocal cords so much I scream in pain but it's done, I am now crucified and, little by little, the pain becomes more bearable and I appreciate my position!

It remains to be trained and begin my agony.

With my thighs wide open, I hope that many spectators will come to watch me, touch me, make me come.

Just thinking about it and despite the pain still present, I feel a gentle warmth invade and my pussy which begins to flow more and more.

(Beate)

There he is our place of execution. So that's where our path ends. It is a place that is already lined with crosses of all kinds and our area is a little bit remote from it. There are the deep holes for the stakes. The holes are framed in wood and so they can be used several times without the earth breaking out.

The closer I get, the clearer it becomes that this dark colour on the beams is actually the blood of the people who died here before us. As the thought captures me, the blood shoots into my vagina and it overcomes me.
Shaking and trembling, I fall forward. The guard probably thinks that my strength is gone, but if she would realize that I am just having my first violent orgasm of the day, she would react differently.

So I have a moment and can enjoy the orgasm. But already the Just as I get back on my feet I see Kathy and Karine being beaten to the ground by the guards. Their hands are stretched out and it's about to start. But before I can see my two dear friends nailed to the cross, a strong young bull is stormed by a soldier and pulls me to the ground. Behind me, I can't see it, the hammer blows take place and my friends are knocked against the wood. Loudly their screams ring out over me and a shiver runs down my spine.
The bull in front of me has just been waiting for this, he jumps on me and tears off his uniform skirt. His tail is taut and raised high, that will hurt, I can see that now already, he is not known for showing consideration for women.

And in fact he already pushes his cock into my abdomen that I scream out. I think the thrust went right through to my cervix, because the pain that goes through me is devilish. Right and left of me, Starbuckslut and Francis are being flogged to the ground as we speak. So it's their turn now, too, but I can't watch them, although I'd love to. The bull, however, hammers on me and doesn't stop at small broken bones. He rides me like a wild bull and I scream as loud as I have never screamed before. hard whip is rushing over my back again.

But that only incites the cops even more. He pulls up my thighs and two executioners tie them to the cross-posts with ropes. Now he has an easy game, because my pussy is open directly upwards and he doesn't just fuck me, no he rams like a machine and drives the tears of pain into my face.
Next to me I can hear Franks screaming, he is being nailed right now and I can't see him because my eyes are so full of tears. Next to me the screams of Starbuckslut and she is also being nailed, I can hear her screaming for every stroke.
All of a sudden the bull lets go of me and pulls his risky tail out of me only to splash a full load on me.
"Uhhhhh, let your balls dry off and your cock be eaten by the yard dog," these are my thoughts of the bull before he lets go of me.

Now, several guards come up to me "That one, she's supposed to be nailed to the "T."
Only now do I realize what they want from me. Some of us are being nailed to a Roman cross with the patibulum and I had points 3 to A on the form. B. D and F.

Now it comes back to me. Those were the abbreviations for:

A= tautly bound and tightened on ropes
B=attached with ropes and
D=nailed with square nails
F=means finally the "T-cross" thus put on top and with arms twisted backwards.

Already two ropes are tied around my wrists and pulled tight as the executioners start to tighten the ropes. With a loud scream they tear me to the ground and I scream for my life. I have the feeling as if they wanted to tear my arms off, so violently they tear at me. Finally I lie on the ground with my arms stretched and my legs are torn apart.

The same hangman's knuckleheads who tied me up now attack me and take me brutally, but fortunately not as hard as the bull from before, he has moved on to another cross. The poor woman, who is going to get it now.
With violent blows I am back with my servants, who are enjoying themselves on me. A third one comes along and tries to tie my rather small tits tightly, but either I sweat too much or he doesn't make it and the other two laugh at him.

They should have better refrained from doing so, because I have to take the blame for what comes now. The man pulls two S-shaped pointed hooks from his hand luggage and shows them to his colleagues.
I realize what he is up to and I scream and try to turn around but I have no chance. Tied up, lying on the ground on a pole and surrounded by a rapist, the man pushes me onto the beam.
The new link, however, I grab my sweaty bosom and force the first hook through my tits. I scream like a banshee and even my friends, who also have to endure terrible torture, see what the henchman does to me.

But now my legs are laid over each other and tied to another rope and pulled down. A strong lever provides the tension on the rope and my screams are bloodcurdling.

Tensioned like a guitar string, the worst begins. The nailer is coming. A dumb, fat man with a heavy hammer and a bag of iron nails comes towards me. He takes a long square nail, the central one for my feet and takes measurements. The nail is a good 10 inches long, 25.4 cm, and looks like a small spear to me. He holds the nail next to my two superimposed feet and there the nail looks far enough beyond.

Yes, he likes the nail and now the stupid man strikes me on both front feet with a hammer. The small bones in my feet break instantly and the pain runs through my body. He just wanted to gain space so that he would get enough hold with the nail.

The two feet pressed together lie on top of each other and only I can feel the fine grinding of the little bones, which lifts me up into undreamed of pain.
Bathed in sweat I recognize how the dumb Maik, as I call him, puts on the hammer and the nail penetrates through my feet into the wood of the beam.

Scream and pain go through me and run through me. Trembling I have to put up with that. The girls next to me are being raped, which takes my mind off things again, at least until the next blow hits me.

Trembling, screaming and crying I hang on the floor, tautly stretched into this arrangement of wood. But what comes next, I would never have guessed. The pole on which I will be nailed later has rectangular features. So the nail could also hold the feet well. But now it's the arms' turn. The tension of the tightened arms is unbelievable, the nailer puts the first nail on and hits the nail with the hammer. With a cry of pain the nail chases through the bones of my hand and disappears with the tip in the wood. The second hand is also shot through so brutally and the nail disappears in the wood.

Trembling I twitch lying on my back and I can't go on. My limbs are stretched out, my wrists are fastened to the wood with the one-nails, then the henchmen release the tight ropes and I hang freely in the one-nails for the first time.

But now the henchmen lift the patibulum and rotate it 90 degrees upwards along the longitudinal axis. Tensioned, I am already hanging in the nails and now my body is tensioned again, the wood rumbles into the intended recess on the pole and locks in place.

Once again I scream with all my might. My friends at my side are wonderfully nailed to the wood, but I, as an idiot, had to choose the T-cross and the upper arm position. So now I hang on the cross. My legs beaten with the strong nail and my arms fixed with the nails and tilted by a quarter turn. So tense and tortured I hang there and scream like a tortured animal.

A guard comes up to me and brutally hits me in the face until I pass out, then he bends over me and brushes his skirt to the side. To his colleague he hands over sword and ropes and he rapes me lying on the cross. This is really the greatest torture I'm going through right now.

When I finally pass out, the guard starts the second ride, but I don't realize it anymore...

(Jan and Connie)

Arrived from the Netherlands yesterday, we are discovering all the wonders of the island!

Under a blazing sun, we were able to admire this remarkably reconstructed Roman city but especially what we came for, the crosses and crucifixions.
We are passionate about everything that has to do with crosses and we have already tested the suffering that this terrible torture can bring about on several occasions.

Of course, not being suicidal, the experiences that we lived were quite brief and practiced with bracelets on the wrists and ankles, not with nails!

During our stay, we will certainly take the opportunity to experiment with a little more extensive testing, but for the moment, we are attentive spectators of a great spectacle before us, the voluntary crucifixion of eight people who have decided to finish their lives here!
We do not know what their motivations are but we will take advantage of their unique and definitive representation.

Dressed in short gowns, we are as if paralyzed by the suffering that these people who have just been nailed to their cross have just experienced!

I can't help but pass my hand under Jan's short skirt, grab his erect cock and masturbate it!
For his part, I feel his fingers explore my wet pussy and caress my clitoris!
I fall on my knees in front of him and, despite the other people who are present, I take his cock in my mouth and give him a blowjob that I know he loves.

After receiving powerful jets of sperm in the back of my throat, I quickly get rid of my little dress and head for one of the crucified men whose cock proudly points to the sky!

Without hesitation, I impale myself on him and make him enjoy the wet softness of my soaked pussy!
I divinely feel this cock in me and, while caressing my breasts, I start to go up and down along this column of flesh!
It does not take him longer than me to reach a very pleasant enjoyment and we both show our pleasure loudly.

We review them all and, frankly, we find them all very beautiful, lying on their crosses, naked and offered!

We will closely follow the progress of their ordeal and will not fail to encourage them by providing them with the maximum of kindness that we would appreciate if we were in their place.

But this evolves, in an instant their crosses will be raised and they will occupy their final positions, dominating the world from the top of these crosses which will not let go, who will kill them.

An important stage in their ordeal will therefore take place and we are impatient to be able to contemplate them!

Our excitement is at its height.

(Karine)

I am happy that I got rid of my patibulum because, this weight on my shoulders with in addition this blazing sun, I couldn't take it anymore,
I don't think I could have done ten more meters !
And yet, what is this burden compared to what I am going to undergo now?

This little moment of calm allows me to take stock of my situation!

My body is completely streaked with red, my feet and knees are bloody, I am as excited as perhaps I have ever been and, in a moment, I will be nailed to a cross to die there.
Some will say, it is hell but, for me, it is what I wanted!
It is finally the culmination, the realization of a dream that I have had for years, the ultimate fantasy that haunts me day and night.

But they call me, they ask me to position myself on my cross, to put myself in place for the rest of the program.

My pussy is dripping now that the moment has arrived and I will be united to my cross.

So I stretch out, stretch out my arms to them, which I place myself on the back of my shoulder and tell them that I am waiting for them, that I am ready, that they just have to do their work.

And they do!

A terrible pain makes me rebel, it is brief and horrible!

This disproportionate nail which suddenly crosses my wrist makes me scream words without further action and rearing up trying to withdraw and expel this cruel invader but I may twist and gesticulate in all directions, it's done , my right arm will never be able to separate from my cross!
I withdrew my other arm and refused to tighten it, but the strength of my executioners was too much greater than mine and, quickly, my left wrist suffered the same fate as the right!

I never thought it would be so painful, my wrists are on fire, never in my life have I suffered so much!

My executioners contemplate me!
Offered, legs completely apart, my shiny pussy cum exposed to the lecherous looks of my executors whose cocks point out of their loincloth!
I directly become their target, the victim who is compulsorily consenting to a gang rape much more pleasant than the nails that block me!
In terms of penetration, a hard cock is much more bearable and more enjoyable than a sharp nail.

Despite and perhaps a little because of my nailed wrists, this rape allows me to experience pretty impressive orgasms to the point that, not yet recovered, my feet are grabbed and nailed quickly to my stipe.

Without really realizing it, my nailing is finished and I am definitely crucified.

I am now waiting in a relatively bearable suffering until my cross is drawn up and that my long agony begins.

So far, it has not gone too badly, I know, of course, that I am going to die but I am not afraid, I chose it and I love my cross more and more.

(Aline)

All my companions are nailed to their cross and are waiting to be erected!

They were all determined and, if we except Bjorn, they seem satisfied with their fate, they all wanted it and, in extreme suffering, they have just passed an important stage in the realization of their fantasy.

There is only me left to stand!

Being the one who deposited everyone's contracts, I had to check if everything was going well as requested, but now it's my turn to join my cross and accompany my companions in their suffering.

Birgitt who noticed my situation asked me if I gave up and I replied that she had nothing to worry about, that I was coming, that for nothing in the world I would not want to abandon them.

I take this opportunity to ask her how she feels and she tells me that it is really horrible and unbearable when the nails pierce your flesh by destroying everything in their path but, that once in place, the pain subsides a little and probably becomes bearable thanks to the drug that we injected.
Libido side, it's terrible, she tells me that even without touching herself, her excitement being at its maximum, she feels that in a short time a wave of pleasure will overwhelm her.

It is true that on this side there, if only while walking, I felt my pussy boil and my clitoris stand up.

I will also experience all this because I am asked to lie down on my cross!

It is true that I too am very excited and ready to undergo sexual torments as much as my nailing!

And it is true that it is total horror!
These metallic points which pierce your wrists and, for me, your ankles inflict an intolerable pain never experienced before!

And to think that it was I who wanted this, you have to be crazy!

I still get the reward for my submission because my executioners, once their work is done, give me their erect dicks, one in the mouth and the other in my vagina.

In full enjoyment, I collect their seed and now wait to be erected with my cross until death ensues!

At eight, it can only please spectators hungry for blood and death to whom we will offer our suffering in our total nudity.

For how long ?

(Francis)

A great moment of our crucifixion will take place in an instant, our crosses will be erected and we will begin to suffer the harsh reality of this torture that we have all wished for.

The pains due to my nailing are still very present but have become bearable given the fact of moving as little as possible and also thanks to the injection that was given to us.

I have always been told that the shock caused by the anchoring of my cross in the hole provided for this purpose is one of the most painful moments of the whole crucifixion so I clench my teeth when I feel my cross move and lift gently .

I have the impression that the nails that stick to the wood will not hold, that my wrists will tear and that I will fall forward, driven by my weight!

But none of this happens, it's painful and it doesn't break! slowly approaching the vertical position and the bottom of my cross is directed towards the notch which must accommodate it!
Suddenly, the shock on my feet and my wrists, a dazzling pain and here I am in place, stabilized, really crucified.

I look around, the other seven crosses have all been erected and this time our real ordeal will begin.

So I'm going to start to feel the throes of the crucifixion but also and that, I hope, know the sexual pleasures that only the cross can offer because, despite my very delicate situation, my cock is still erected as if to challenge the crowd who contemplate me.

Immediately, I pull on my arms and push on my legs to test my position!

It is critical, I can dance on my cross, I can not find a position that will allow me to pass the pain, to recover but, is there really a comfortable position on the cross?
I do not believe that !
I will have to endure this painful discomfort until my death, knowing that in addition, other pains will come to add to what I already feel without counting the last tortures which appear on the program and which I personally requested and that the executioners will not fail to subject me!

My agony started and will not stop until I die.

(Beate)

... This is really the most painful thing I'm going through right now. When the fainting finally relieves me, the guard sets off for the second ride, but I don't realize it anymore.
At some point a bucket of ice water pulls me back to life. Just as the guard pulls his tail out of me and shoots the full load into my face.

Ice water with a jet of cum, that's new to me. But at least I'm awake now.
Immediately the incredible pain returns. Only now do I realize where I am. In the middle of my friends, with my back on a cross. My arms are twisted and wrapped around the patibulum.

The iron nails are driven through my wrists and hold my hands firmly on the wood. There is no thought of escaping. I try again to loosen the one nail. But the only thing I can reach is unbelievable pain. But the nail is so deep in the wood that it holds me tight. One look at the other nail, it is just as strong and I cannot worm my way out of it.
Even before I see my feet with the long nail, another one of the guards climbs onto my stomach. He presses his tail between my breasts and starts a dance, shouting loudly. He presses his cock and rubs it against my breasts until it spurts.

Who would have thought it, but a breast fuck can hurt like hell when you are lying on your back and hit on the cross.
The cramps are running through me again, what will it be like when I'm upright and hang my weight in my nails?

Next to me the time has come, the first crosses are erected. My friends are hanging on them. One by one the executioners lift it up and fix it in the hole in the ground. I see that the bodies are tensed by the load that now rests in the nails.

Connie and Jan are already hanging on the wood and start their last ride. As Karine is lifted up, I see this strange mixture of agony and lust running through her sweet body and the cross next to me is raised.

Aline hangs next to us and the executioners provide her with their long taut tails once more before the cross is fully erected.

My gaze goes to my beloved Francis, it is he whom the executioners now lift and anchor the cross in the earth. I see the cross falling into the hole and being fastened. Francis must go through hellish torments.

But before I look any further, it starts with me, the executioners have grabbed my cross and are now lifting it. This feeling is wonderful, I can finally experience what it will be like to hang on the cross.
My desire increases. But only until the cross is held diagonally and then vertically. Now it is over with funny. I hang in the nails and the short fall with the cross into the hole tears me out of all my fantasy with incredible agony.

The blow was hellish when the wood hit the bottom. Now the executioners are supporting the cross. I can see the meanness. The cross is tilted forward a little. So I can't lean on the cross.
It will be hard, I can see. I was hoping to find a position where I could relax a little now and then. But there is no such thing on the cross. All positions are bad and full of pain.
But what is this, the man who pushed the meat hooks through my breasts comes and ties a thin rope to each of the hooks and throws it over a branch on the other side. As the ropes in the hooks tighten my tits, someone on the other side starts pulling on the ropes.

My tits tighten. The pain gets worse every second, but this only spurs the executioner who is pulling the ropes.

My titties are taut and the ropes are attached somewhere with a heavy counterweight. My beautiful little tits, they are martyred. I think they stretch them out millimetres and it hurts like hell.

Is that to compensate for the pain so that I can no longer feel the nails in my limbs?

Before I try to experience this, the pain comes back and now the first waves of cramps start to run through my body.
Pain and cramps the body can get rid of better when it is a bit loosened, but we hang here absolutely tense and the cramps that run through me, my companions experience them too. I see in their faces this strange mix of lust, ecstasy and incredible pain.

A scream runs through me. The henchman has tightened the ropes again with the butcher's hooks and I suffer the worst torments I can imagine.
What comes next? My legs tremble from the nail that holds them.

The nail has hit a nerve and I feel as if my legs are being put in the hot coal fire.
The poor stretched and twisted backwards I lie with my battered back on the T-cross and every breath rips my back wounds open again.
I am juicing and everything sticks to me. Blood, sperm, secretion, water and whatever else. Everything sticks to me and lets the sun increase its full power on me.

I will pass this absolutely final test. I'm breathing heavily. Yeah, I want to ride this ride to the end. I can see Francis' horniness as he looks at my taut, elongated breasts. Oh, my darling, how I wish I could have taken another hot ride on you this morning.

A new wave of pain runs through me.
It's gonna be a tough day. We're all hanging by our crosses.

The final stage has begun.

I'm sure we'll all hang on till the bitter end.

(Karine)

Now that the pain of the nailing has eased, I begin to get used to this position despite the fact that I will never be able to have my hands or my feet which are definitively attached to my cross.

Obviously, for the moment, I am still on the ground and my weight is not yet based on my nailed limbs but it should not delay any longer now that we are doing all eight parts of our crosses.

I was hoping that while waiting to find myself upright, they would still come and whip me, still feel the thongs of the whip which lacerate my skin, which destroy me.

I need this to reach peaks of enjoyment, pain is part of me, it is my drug and as I know that I will die soon, I no longer fear the consequences that these tortures would leave on my body!

But now, my cross rises, slowly but surely, the more it goes up and the more the weight of my body begins to weigh on my wrists and to stretch out my arms.

For now, I don't dare to lean on my feet too much but soon, I realize that my arms will not support me alone and, in endless pain, I push with my legs!

I am now vertical but my cross is not yet stabilized!

The executioners do not hesitate and, all of a sudden, the foot of my cross ends up in the hole intended for it.

The shock is brutal and very painful but here I am in place, my cross will not move anymore and I will be able to start the macabre dance performed by all the crucified ones.

For the moment, my pain is bearable, but I am aware that it will not stop growing and manifest itself in many ways!

Currently, I have to stay stoic, move as little as possible and yet offer myself, expose myself to the crowd, spread out all my privacy to excite him and encourage him to take advantage of me and my body and thus bring me to heights of enjoyment that I hope to reach before leaving this world.

To suffer and to enjoy, such is my goal, my deepest desire and I hope for my companions of the cross that they too will enjoy to the maximum during their torment, that our death to all be accompanied by immeasurable orgasms.

And the first sufferings arrive, I have like electric flashes which start from my feet and my wrists and which cross my whole body!

Lying down, it had calmed down but now, hanging on these four nails, the pain woke up and each movement I make on my cross intensifies it!
It is only the beginning and I know that my cross will not stop sending me various and increasingly unbearable pains.

The cross is like that and it won't let me go.

Nailed as I am on my cross by my wrists and feet but still lying on the ground, I feel good.

The terrible pains of my nailing have eased a little and my position does not bother me too much.

Always very excited, I try to exhibit my pussy in permanent heat as much as possible in order to attract spectators to come and touch me and above all to penetrate me because once I am in an upright position, it will be much more difficult to introduce myself a hard cock deep inside me.

A couple dares to approach me, the woman begins to lick my clitoris while her man penetrates her from behind!
It is very good, delicious to feel this agile tongue which activates on my clitoris and creeps into my vagina!
I purr, I feel a soft heat spread in me and take me away and that's when she retires and her man comes to introduce me to a most respectable cock.
I enjoy, I shout my happiness and receive deep inside me the gift of long jets of hot sperm!

It was perhaps the last dick that will come to ejaculate in me and that, I regret it!

Not quite back to me yet, I feel my cross move and start to rise! It is on the way to bring me to the vertical position that I will occupy until my death.

The start of this ascent is relatively slow and doesn't cause me too much pain, but as I straighten up, I feel an unpleasant pull in my wrists that keeps getting worse!
In order to decrease this traction, I try to lean on my feet which awakens throbbing pains which quickly spread throughout my body.

I am now vertical and my cross no longer touches the ground! Brought above its anchor point, my cross descends and is directed into this notch where it is definitively stabilized.

The shock caused by this sudden fall is quite harmless but is a source of terrible pain for me.

It is done, I am in place and by contorting myself, I try to pass these pains but instead of soothing them, each of my movements only make them worse.
I think it will be like this until the end and I think it would be better for me to move as little as possible and hope that the drugs I have been injected with will act quickly.

I look next to me Karine who is also looking for the ideal position and, opposite, Francis, still erect, and Starbuckslut also very excited who contort on their cross!

The last stage of our journey to death has begun and, although knowing the fatal outcome, I am terribly happy to be there and soon to be able to join my friend who, from above, must contemplate me and be satisfied knowing that soon we will meet again.

The real pains of the crucifixion will soon appear and I am ready to face them, to fight as much as possible against my cross while knowing full well that I have no chance of winning!

The winner of the fight, my cross, is known in advance

(Bjorn)

So here I am nailed to a cross right next to the love of my life that has just undergone the same treatment. I did everything to prevent it, to convince her to live rather than die in terrible suffering nailed naked on a cross.

Since our adventure in the Libyan desert, she has not let a day pass without going back on this fixed idea of ending her crucified life, in the same way that she had crucified women and men.
Always, the images of these people, volunteers to die on the cross, obsess her and there was no other solution for her, no other way to escape her obsession than to suffer the same fate as them.

I did everything to dissuade her but I did not succeed.
I love her more than anything and living without her is totally impossible for me.

So it was ultimately she who won and we will therefore die side by side on a cross.

Like me, she is nailed to her cross and, while waiting for us to be raised, she is under assault by the guards and people from the crowd.

To see it, I am in erection and it is not only because of the drugs but especially by dint of thinking of all that we did together!

And yet, never again will I put my hands on her, never again will I feel her shiver under my caresses, never again will I feel her enjoy when I ejaculated in her belly.

The only orgasms she will still experience will be caused by strangers and, despite everything, I hope for her that they will be numerous.

Now our crosses are beginning to move to bring us vertically, so that our crucifixion becomes truly effective!

Once our crosses erected and the first pains of the crucifixion passed, we look at each other, we would like to speak but no sound comes out of our mouths.

Without having seen it coming, a woman has just taken my cock in her mouth and, while kneading my balls, begins to suck me!
I close my eyes and imagine that it is Birgitt who is giving me this blowjob that I appreciate at the highest point!
I stretch my lower abdomen towards this greedy mouth and let myself be carried away by the pleasure that this oral caress gives me!
I feel a tongue tickle my foreskin while trying to get the gift of sperm from me.
These lips which come and go on my glans and over the entire length of my cock are the reason for my resistance and, in a groan of pleasure, I pour into this welcoming mouth.
She opens her mouth, shows me my sperm which she seems to revel in then greedily swallows everything.

I turn my head to Birgitt who smiles at me and who looks happy with my enjoyment as if it were she who had caused it!
I believe that this is not the last time that I will ejaculate and am convinced that many orgasms will still shake Birgitt!

It is probably the best remedy to fight against the suffering that is settling in us and will not stop increasing.

I am with you, my love, and, since you desired it, we will die together to be reunited in another world always hand in hand.

(Connie)

What a spectacle to see these crosses rise!

These men and women who are nailed to it naked are truly magnificent.

What happened in their heads to get there?
Finally, it is not my problem because, although these crosses attract me terribly and I am tempted to be attached to it, it would not occur to me to get nailed and even less to die from this way .
For now, therefore, I am content to admire them and help them endure their torments.

I have just inflicted on Bjorn a blowjob for which it seems that I am very gifted!

He reacted very well and gave me a respectable quantity of sperm which I hastened to swallow!

I love the taste of sperm and terribly appreciate the moment when I feel that the cock that I suck will drop all its sauce, the shudder just before ejaculation!

I will also continue because I am going to Francis to give him the same treat and be able to compare the taste of his sperm compared to that of Bjorn!

No two men have the same taste of seed.

I have recently known that the crucified received an injection to allow them to better endure their torment as well as boost their libido!
It is therefore without having to insist much on the sex of Francis that this one reaches a maximum dimension and rigidity.

How I love to be able to honor a man with my mouth!
I constantly try to find new caresses with my tongue so as not to give him respite until the final explosion!
This is what happens with Francis who cannot hold back very long before ejaculating in long hot jets in the back of my throat!
His sperm has a different flavor than that of Bjorn but I appreciate it and savor it just as much.

These two interventions excited me terribly and now my pussy is dripping and itching terribly!

I see that Jan is busy caressing Karine and I join him, pushes him aside and my mouth directly replaces his fingers in the wet pussy of the crucified while I make him understand that I want him to come inside me,
He performs well and it is the three together that we enjoy.

Returned to us, Jan announces to me that tomorrow we will accompany more closely our new crucified friends, he has indeed rented two of the neighboring crosses and we will be linked to them for two hours.
This is more than what we already have tested before and, in addition, finding myself on a cross with the others makes me madly happy. I will have to wait until tomorrow to join them but, meanwhile, I feel that I will not stop taking care of them, my tongue is in an Olympic form.

Back
Top Bottom