Trial and execution of the Moore Gang

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
The art is by Xavrmav, mildly maniped by Tree. The criminals are CF ladies…
I’ll proceed from here…

Out west, in and around Wolf City, Wyoming, there is a bold gang of five bandits that rob and kill then disappear until their next crime.
h 598.jpg
After countless crimes and dozens of victims killed the sheriff organizes a posse to track down the bandits. He was successful and they caught the bandits. The only problem was the gang was made up of five women from Wolf City! Normally, Sheriff Jollyrei would have hanged the gang but this being women from town he felt obliged to bring them to town and have them tried before they are hanged.
h 599.jpg
From left to right is Kathy Summer, the leader Barbara Moore, Dorothy Brown (the town’s best prostitute), and Judith and Messaline. Sheriff Jollyrei says “put the nooses away, boys. We are going to take this gang in to be tried in court before they are hanged.”
They became know as the Moore Gang, named after their leader Barbara Moore. At first, they are treated as celebrities. Surely five women could not be the alleged criminals they are accused of being! The town’s leading female citizens even bring the gang clothing so the women will look respectable at their trial.
One of them even threatens Sheriff Jollyrei when he tries to stop them from giving the women modest garbs to wear at their trial. With a stern glare and a sharply raised finger she says “Jolly, your days as a free fuck at my brothel are over id you deny these women the clothing we are bringing!”
Jollyrei may not be the brightest light in the room but he relents and lets the women give the prisoners clothing that won’t make them look like gang members at court.
h 599 a.jpg
Dressed in appropriate garb the women await their day in court. They have daily visits from the finest women in Wolf City who show up and console them as they await trial. Miss Kathy assures her guests that there is nothing to fear in court. At worst they will be sent back east and spend some time at the Women’s Reform School run by the Sisters of Penance and Punishment for a year.
Dorothy Brown is not so cheery about that prospect wondering how she could survive year without giving head or being fucked!
h 599 B.jpg
But the trial day arrives and the women are brought to court. Well, sort of court- they are brought to Miss Kitty’s Bar and Women’s Home of Accessibility (yes it is a brothel, Dorothy has worked there). The courtroom is too small for the crowd that has shown up for their trial. The bar’s main room is more than adequate in size. The women of Moore’s Gang are represented by the town’s drunk doctor and only defense attorney Despard Wragg. The prosecutor Apostate is an evil bastard (and first cousin to the judge) who believes it will be a major career move not only to have the women convicted but sentenced to death by hanging.
The judge is the Honorable T. Hangus Tree who would love nothing more than seeing these five women hanged in the town square.
h 600.jpg
The five women listen to the scathing litany of charges against them accompanied by details rendered from the Grey Wolf Daily newspaper.
h 601.jpg
The prosecutor’s case seems to strong as an iron safe. If it would do any good they would hang each woman twice!
h 602.jpg
Their attorney assures them that he can handle the legal onslaught. He calls up Sheriff Jollyrei and asks “How on earth are you going to tell us these lovely women are the gang that terrorized our town?”
h 603.jpg
Unfortunately the judge has had enough! He orders the women to the bar bench and says “You have been accused of bank robbery, more murders than I can count, and stealing liquor from this very tavern.”
h 604.jpg
The last count is ugly as they robbed the judge of his private stock of Seagram’s. With scorn he says “I find you guilty of all charges! I here by order you to be hanged naked from the town’s gallows until you are dead!”
h 605.jpg
He seems to be in a bad mood!

The women known as ‘Moore’s Gang’ are now convicted felons sentence to death by hanging from the town’s gallows in the square. They are placed in iron cuffs and marched back to the jail where they will wait to be hanged- pending appeal of course.
h 606.jpg
They spend the next thirty days hoping for an appeal that never comes.
h 607.jpg
The day before they are to be hanged they can hear the crew testing the gallows.
h 608.jpg
Miss Kitty watches and says “The damn bitches are getting off easy with that.”

“Perhaps… Do you want to trade places with one of them” the sheriff asks.

“No thanks, I’ll just watch the show” Kitty replies.

The next morning at 11:30 the sheriff and his deputy come for the first convict. There is no mercy shown when he says “Kathy, get them damn clothes off or we will do it for you.”

Shown her last bit of pride Kathy strips.
h 609.jpg

As Sheriff Jollyrei leads Kathy from the jail she turns to her friends and says “It’s just supposed to be a quick pop of the neck. I’ll let you know how it goes.”
h 610.jpg
The door of the jail swings open and she sees the crowd surrounding the gallows she will soon hang from.
h 611.jpg
Piss dribbles down her thighs…

Jollyrei may not be the brightest light in the room but he relents and lets the women give the prisoners clothing that won’t make them look like gang members at court.
I protest this adverse character assassination - not the brightest light in the room indeed. You're just all staring at the girls. Wait. So am I. Anyway, give the, er, ladies dresses, before we hang them, I mean, get them to court.

They became know as the Moore Gang, named after their leader Barbara Moore.

Yep, me and my six guns and my four sidekicks ... Move over Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp, Roy Rogers, and all you other old western types ... Barb and her gang are here to stay! At least until high noon, or until they move the OK Corral, or the Lone Ranger finds out what kemosabe means.

I knew it could come down to this. I am bare naked as walked past the crowd. Some were my friends until was robbed and shot up their loved ones. There isn’t much love going around here.
h 612.jpg
I get to the gallows and the undertaker says “Kathy, I got you the finest pine box I could afford with the ten dollars they gave me. I’m sorry I can’t cover the cost of embalming you.”
h 613.jpg
“Don’t worry. Maybe the maggots will choke on my rotting meat” I reply. It is a pretty bold statement to make as I climb the gallows’ steps to be hanged before this mob.
h 614.jpg
There are over a hundred people around the gallows and most of the men are packing guns. Before me the noose sways in the light breeze. There is no escaping being hanged.
h 615.jpg
-Kathy Summer
The hangman known only as ‘Black Dog’ wastes no time binding Kathy’s legs together. This is not for her modesty. The trapdoor isn’t that big and he is making sure Kathy has no escape from her drop.
h 616.jpg
Black Dog stands up and fixes the noose around Kathy’s neck and says “Imagine a century ago I’d be hanged for doing this to one white chick, never mind five of you cunts!”
h 617.jpg
“Let’s get it done. You have my naked ass up here and the rope around my neck. Have your fun” I order the hangman.
h 618.jpg
“Ladies and gentlemen, the convict Kathy Summer has been condemned to hang by her neck until she is dead. ‘Dog’, get this bitch ready to hang” Sheriff Jollyrei demands.
h 619.jpg
“Quit fucking around and break my neck” I yell back. Obstinance seems to be my only option here. Back Dog tightens the rope around my neck and says “It will be quick, whitey!”

h 620.jpg

Damn, I hope so! He fastens the blindfold over my eyes. It stinks of urine and women’s- my- juices. Just break my neck!

h 621.jpg
-Kathy Summer

‘Dog’, get this bitch ready to hang” Sheriff Jollyrei demand
I would just like to note that I call him Dog because that is, in fact, and somewhat unfortunately, his name. It is not, I would further emphasise, any intention on my part to make any expression of a questionable or indeed racist nature. We are an equal opportunity and progressive department in the sherriff's office of Wolf Cesspool, or whatever this godforsaken dump, er, town might be called. Anyway, Mr. Dog, do get on with it. And keep an eye out for that troublemaker Clint Wraggwood. I might have to have a gunfight or something with him, if he tries to interrupt the course of western lynching, um, justice.

(It's really not a bad town; just some of the people.)

Normally, Sheriff Jollyrei would have hanged the gang but this being women from town he felt obliged to bring them to town and have them tried before they are hanged.

Notice how the females are treated more fairly than males would have been treated

You may have noticed the flags in the background have a full load of fifty stars. You see this is not happening in the late 1800s. No, these women are about to be hanged right before you. Don’t feel bad watching… They are getting what they deserve.

Kathy stands waiting to be hanged. With her legs strapped and the noose around her neck she is damned to her execution. The filthy blindfold fills her nose with its rank scent.
h 622.jpg
Just do it I think as I hear the squeak of the lever and the trapdoor quiver.
h 623.jpg
The floor drops from below my feet and I start to scream.
h 624.jpg
The rope jerks at my head and…
h 625.jpg
Kathy is dead in just a few moments. The rope jerked her neck and if it didn’t break it it sure came close.
h 626.jpg
The bitch took her last piss as she hanged by her neck.

The haughty (but influentially rich) rich Jacqueline demands to know if Kathy Summer is dead.
h 627.jpg
The town doctor checks for a heartbeat and assures all that Kathy has indeed expired.

Kathy is hauled away in a cheap casket and the noose is pulled up for the next convict.
h 628.jpg

The town doctor checks for a heartbeat and assures all that Kathy has indeed expired.
So, that would be Dr. Despard Wragg again, the guy who didn't quite excel at being a defense attorney? Is he also the undertaker?
This is all a bit much for a sherriff that would rather do other things with young women than simply hang them. :bdsm-wink::very_hot::doh::devil:

So, that would be Dr. Despard Wragg again, the guy who didn't quite excel at being a defense attorney? Is he also the undertaker?
This is all a bit much for a sherriff that would rather do other things with young women than simply hang them. :bdsm-wink::very_hot::doh::devil:
Take it up with your department of compensation... but keep reading... it is a long story...

There is a schedule to keep and Kathy’s hanging has already put the crew behind. They come for the second convict, Dorothy Brown, who begs to suck their cocks and have them fuck her before she is hanged. While an appealing thought there is no time for such indulgences. Dorothy needs to be stripped and brought to the gallows to be hanged.
h 629.jpg
“I understand you have a job to do. Do you think I will look like a stupid fat wench hanging from the gallows” Dorothy asks.

He assures her she will look fine as she kicks her last moves. Almost joyously Dorothy strips to be hanged naked before the waiting crowd.
h 630.jpg
“You don’t think I look fat” she asks as her wrists are tied behind her back.

“You have nothing to worry about, Dorothy” the sheriff says. “The crowd will love it when your tits bounce on your chest after you are dropped!”

“Well, damn, let’s go do it” she squeals with delight.
h 631.jpg
I am walked out to the square where the stout gallows wait to hang me by my neck. Some of the bastards in the crowd yell that they never paid to fuck me. I smile and say “You couldn’t afford my cunt!”

…well maybe on Wednesdays… that is a slow night.
h 632.jpg
I’m on the deck of the gallows, naked as the day I was born. Sheriff Jollyrei and Black Dog are up here with me. I ask “Isn’t there time for me to suck your cocks and both of you fuck me before you hang me” I ask.
h 633.jpg
“Sorry, Dorothy, but we are already behind schedule. You will just have to come when you are hanged” Sheriff Jollyrei replies. This sucks but my pussy is oozing already.
h 634.jpg
Black Dog ties the blindfold over my eyes. I smell the urine and cunt juices on the sticky cloth.
h 635.jpg
“Damn, did Kathy have this shoved in her cunt when you hanged her” I ask.

“Don’t worry, Dorothy; you won’t have to tolerate it very long” Black Dog says.

He grabs the lever and Dorothy feels the trapdoor drop from beneath her feet.
h 636.jpg
She pissed all over the place but only lasted maybe a minute or so before the doctor declared her dead. Rules say she has to hang for a half hour. It insures she is dead and makes the drink vendors happy.
h 637.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom