Trial and execution of the Moore Gang

Go to CruxDreams.com
Damn it, I am stripped bare and I am bent over the sheriff’s desk.
h 780.jpg
Not only are my wrists tied behind my back but my ankles are tied to the desk spreading my legs.
h 781.jpg
By the looks of things this is not just to hinder my escape! I am surrounded by the sheriff, his deputy, and the hangman Dog; all in various states of undress. This does not feel like a social discussion about to happen.
Sheriff Jollyrei grabs my hair and lifts my head. He isn’t pleased about deputy Tom laying dead in my cell.

h 782.jpg
“Listen, you French cunt, I’d love to have you tried for killing Tom but that would only get you hanged which we are already going to do to you today anyway. Instead, we are going to give you a fucking farewell before we take you to the gallows and stretch your neck” Sheriff Jollyrei growls.
“And Deputy Tom and Black Dog were best friends. I invited your hangman to give you your last fuck!”
Oh shit! The sheriff steps behind me and without foreplay plunges his erection into my pussy!

h 783.jpg
A ‘fucking farewell’ is no exaggeration as the sheriff brutally rapes me. There is no concern for my arousal- not that I enjoy sex with men that much. He finishes and without hesitation the deputy takes his place.
He is even better endowed than the sheriff. Thankfully the sheriff’s load has my pussy wet and he assault is tolerable… so much so that I cum before he does!

h 784.jpg
But cum he does but my ordeal is not over yet. Hangman Black Dog says “Tom was my friend and I am going to give you my revenge for you murdering him.”
What the hell, as long as they are fucking me I am not going to the gallows. Then he adds “I think a good ass-fucking is what you deserve!”
“Oh, no! I am a virgin there” I cry out.

h 785.jpg
He spreads my buns and I feel the head of his stiff cock press against the rosebud. I whimper “Please not there!”
My plea goes unheeded and with a strong thrust he spears my bum the length of his erection. I whine in pain but he just laughs saying “I can’t hang a virgin French whore from my gallows!”

h 786.jpg
The hangman takes his time raping my bum. When he finishes he quickly dresses and head to the gallows. The sheriff and his deputy help me to my feet. I am a bit dazed from both being knocked out by the door and the serial raping I have just been subjected to.
h 787.jpg
Calmly the sheriff says “Fun is over. Its time for you to hang.”
Anger fills me and I say “Do what you must! My only regret is I did not put a bullet in your head!”

h 788.jpg
“You have killed you last, Messaline. Now it is time to pay the price” Sheriff Jollyrei snarls.

We are behind schedule... read on...

It is time for the last of the Moore Gang to be hanged. Messaline’s arm is grabbed by Sheriff Jollyrei and the pair leave the jail led by the deputy to bring her to the gallows.

The sheriff has a tight grip on my arm. The deputy opens the door and the sheriff forces me out the door. I look up and see the hangman waiting put the noose around my neck and pull the lever.
h 789.jpg
There is no avoiding the trip to the gallows. I will walk with dignity to the structure. I was hardly expecting the lewd remarks from the crowd waiting to see me hanged.
h 790.jpg
But then again when have they seen such a beautiful woman being to the gallows? I get to the stairs and start to climb the steep steps. The stairs would difficult to climb if my hands were not bound behind my back because of my petite height. They are now near impossible but I am determined to climb the gallows with as much grace as I can.
h 791.jpg
I arrive at the top and step onto the platform. I turn and see the noose dangling before me. I panic at the sight of the thick rope I will soon be hanged with.
h 792.jpg
The sheriff and the hangman grab me and force me onto the trapdoor. With no hesitation the hangman fixes a leather belt that is wet from my sisters’ pissing as they died.
h 793.jpg
I stand helplessly as my legs are bound just above my knees. Behind me the sheriff holds me steady. In front of me the thick ropes sways waiting to be placed around my neck.

The hangman pulls the rope over my head and sets it tight enough I cannot escape the gallows even if my legs were not bound.
h 794.jpg
The sheriff glares at Messaline and with contempt in his voice he declares “Miss Messaline you have been convicted of more than two dozen murders, scores of robberies, and numerous bank heists. You have just murdered Deputy Tom within my jail. Your sentence is to be hanged by your neck until you are dead. Have you any final words before you are executed?”
h 795.jpg
I am surprised I have an orgasm at his declaration of my sentence. I feel my juices squirt a bit then with a smile I say “I am as ready as I will be. Pull the lever and break my neck.”
h 796.jpg
The sheriff has a mean smirk on his face and he says “You have that wrong, Messaline. You have been sentenced to be hanged by your neck until you are dead. There is no requirement that your neck breaks. Your lover Judith to about ten minutes to die. I’m betting you’ll last more than a bit longer that.”

h 797.jpg
My excitement turns to fear and I cry “You cannot do that to me! It would be inhumane!”
h 798.jpg
“You should have worried about that before you started life of crime. Hangman, finish preparing the convict for her hanging!”

Finish preparing me for my hanging? I have am bound, have a noose around my neck, and am standing on the trapdoor! What else do they have to do but pull the lever and let me hang?

I am surprised when the hangman takes a damp cloth and wipes the cum that is oozing from my pussy and bum. Why bother cleaning me if he is about to hang me?

He circles behind me and pulls the wet cloth over my eyes. It is so soaked it streams moisture down my cheeks. I hiss “What are you doing to me?”
h 799.jpg
“I’m blindfolding you. Though I have never seen it happen this will hide if your eyes pop out there sockets while you hang” Black Dog whispers.
Angrily I reply “That is not close to being funny!”

“I am not joking, Messaline” he growls. I cannot hold back the river of piss running down my legs.

-Messa

So the preparation is done. Messaline, the fearless murderess stands naked, bound, and noosed blindfolded with a rag soiled by her discharge and the other women of the gang. It seems like a waste to hang a pretty young woman like her but as an officer of the International Brotherhood of Certified Hangmen it is my duty to insure she is given a proper execution.
-Tree
h 800.jpg
Messa’s breasts heave as she takes her last free breaths. No one will know what her last thoughts are as she waits for the trap to open. I’m not sure the crowd gives a shit. They want to see Messa hanged.

Without saying a word the sheriff nods and the hangman grabs the lever. Does Messa even know why the wood beneath her feet vibrates?
h 801.jpg
The trapdoor drops and Messa screams “Non!!!”
h 802.jpg
The hard jerk of the noose breaking her fall silences the women.
h 803.jpg
“Is she dead” Sheriff Jollyrei asks Black Dog.
h 804.jpg
“Nah, she’s just stunned. She’ll start kicking really soon. You better get down there so you can see the show.”

Down below Messa begins to kick. The rope has neither broken her neck or sealed her throat. The undertaker exclaims “Now that is how a woman should be hanged!”
h 805.jpg
Sheriff Jollyrei climbs down the stairs and sees Messa thrashing as she hangs by her neck.
h 806.jpg
‘Now this is how it ought to be done’ he thinks.

To lewd catcalls Messa struggles to save her life as the noose slowly closes to finish her.
h 807.jpg
The once proud murderess kicks and thrashes as she hangs from the tightening noose.
h 808.jpg
I pour myself a drink and light a Marlboro while the sheriff asks the undertaker if Messa is close to dead yet.

He replies “She may wish she was but I’m guessing she’s got at least five minutes to go.”
h 809.jpg
Five minutes? I’ve been here for hours. Let this be over!
h 810.jpg
“Don’t you think she’s dead? Her face is getting dark” Sheriff Jollyrei notes.
h 811.jpg
“Hell, no; look at her feet! They are still kicking!”

Enough! Break my neck or let me go!

“Besides, look at her hands. They don’t lie. Your little French whore wants out of that noose just like the first minute she was dropped.”
h 812.jpg

Sheriff Jollyrei has to admit Black Dog did a fine job hanging Messaline. The little French woman, once a prominent killer and bandit hangs from the rope around her neck. He admires how her face is darkening from the lack of air and blood.
h 813.jpg

The drunk doctor staggers up to Messa to check her heartbeat. He can’t even find his stethoscope which hangs on his chest. Pia asks “Why can’t you just check if she has a heartbeat?”
h 814.jpg
“I would if I could” the doctor replies “but the damn thing doesn’t work! Besides the damn bitch looks like she’s dead anyway.”
h 815.jpg
I heard that as I gasp my last breath…

-Messaline

“Just let her hang for an hour and she will be dead for sure” the doctor replies before he staggers back to Miss Kitty’s Saloon. Do not call it any call of reason but Messa hangs naked for the next hour.
h 816.jpg
The crowd has thinned out… gone to the bar… maybe a quick fuck… who knows?
I hope there is a wrap-up to this story…

Tree

Last edited:
The conclusion of the story of the Moore Gang…

The following day the five bodies of the Moore Gang are respectfully displayed in the undertaker’s drawing room. News photographers take pictures of the women who were modestly covered in sheets.
h 818.jpg
It is a far more respectful display than the way they were hanged in public.

For a few hours town people come to show their respect- or perhaps scorn- of the women who they knew and watched being hanged the day before.
h 817.jpg
Later in the afternoon the five caskets are loaded in a wagon to be buried in unmarked graves at the edge of the cemetery.
h 820.jpg
The following week Tree gets his copy of the Crux Chronicle that features a front-page picture of the five women naked in their caskets!
h 823.jpg
It seems ‘Spike’ Sharp paid the undertaker to take the sheets off so he could get an exclusive shot of the naked women!
h 819.jpg
Inside the edition was a graphic photo layout of each woman being taken to the gallows, standing noosed waiting to be hanged, and shots of them hanging by their necks.

So ends the story of The Moore Gang… we will miss them!
h 822.jpg
Tree

The conclusion of the story of the Moore Gang…

The following day the five bodies of the Moore Gang are respectfully displayed in the undertaker’s drawing room. News photographers take pictures of the women who were modestly covered in sheets.
View attachment 682575

For a few hours town people come to show their respect- or perhaps scorn- of the women who they knew and watched being hanged the day before.
View attachment 682574
Later in the afternoon the five caskets are loaded in a wagon to be buried in unmarked graves at the edge of the cemetery.
View attachment 682577
The following week Tree gets his copy of the Crux Chronicle that features a front-page picture of the five women naked in their caskets!
View attachment 682579
It seems ‘Spike’ Sharp paid the undertaker to take the sheets off so he could get an exclusive shot of the naked women!
View attachment 682576
Inside the edition was a graphic photo layout of each woman being taken to the gallows, standing noosed waiting to be hanged, and shots of them hanging by their necks.

View attachment 682578
Tree
At least we are all still looking great.:);)

News photographers take pictures of the women who were modestly covered in sheets.

Now they decide respect is desirable? What happened to back then? :confused:

Now we know why they call him Spike “Sharp”. He’s bucking for a Pulitzer here! ;)

As leader of the infamous, and now quite dead, Moore Gang, I think my casket should be shifted to the center position.:rolleyes:

Great story, Tree :popcorn:

I do have my loyal teaders to consider, you know! :mad:

Great story, Tree! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

The gutter press is safe in your capable hands, Spike... :rolleyes:

But I do agree on the quality of the story! Nicely done, Tree! :beer:

Back
Top Bottom