Trier: 243AD

Go to CruxDreams.com
Indeed, a correlation doesn't prove a cause - still, the Chinese kept it up for a good long time :devil:

or they run out of Premium French Crucifixion Wood

The Chinese Empire was not that stable. The Dynasty turned over quite often territory was lost and regained, the empire split into warring parts. Also, the Mongols founded the last dynasty (Manchu) and they weren't really Chinese, at least not Han Chinese. As with the Roman empire, the veneer of tradition and process was taken over by various usurpers, giving the illusion of continuity.
I guess I side with Madiosi. A heterogenous "empire" is inherently unstable. The Romans never figured out how to manage an imperial succession well--even the first dynasty was succeeded by generals (the Flavians replacing the Julio-Claudians) after armed conflict. Diocletian tried to stablize the situation--introducing "emperors in waiting" and splitting the empire into eastern and western parts. It didn't work. It does appear that the thing was too big to govern as a whole with the communication technology available. Also, the heterogeneity was a problem (One guy said, "the barbarians ran the army and the Greeks ran the administration").
This isn't that unusual. Alexander the Great's empire lasted for a while as warring factions, finally succumbing to the ascendant Romans. Too big, too heterogeneous. The Romans were at the time more focused, with more client states and less directly ruled territory.
The British empire (one historian said "they blundered into it") didn't survive World War II--basically collapsed in the 1960's, despite good communications technology. You can't really keep unassimilated, heterogenous cultures stitched together all that long.
The "thousand year reich" had the same problem ultimately. It was just a hodgepodge of conquered peoples with no loyalty to the center. The racist oppression (and penalties akin to crucifixion) didn't help, but it would have ended up like Austria-Hungary if World War II hadn't finished it off, even if it had been more tolerant and less racist.
The United States was never able to integrate the Philippines. It really hasn't done very well with Puerto Rico, either (although the people there don't seem to want either independence or statehood, and a lot of Puerto Ricans live in the United States and are basically part of American culture). Alaska, Hawaii, California, the southwest, and the former Indian lands are only integrated because the original inhabitants have been reduced to minorities, their lands settled by immigrants. Blacks and Hispanics in the United States may not seem assimilated, but they certainly aren't interchangeable with Africans or South Americans--they couldn't just go on back "home" and feel comfortable.
(Yes, I will make a post a day to continue the story, and try not to subject you to more blather.)

I think CF tends (just slightly;)) to exaggerate the importance of crucifixion in Roman history (also it tends to slightly overstate the proportion of nubile females among those crucified:p). I doubt that ending crucifixions was in any way responsible for the fall of Roma, any more than ending hangings caused the end of the British Empire.

I think CF tends (just slightly;)) to exaggerate the importance of crucifixion in Roman history (also it tends to slightly overstate the proportion of nubile females among those crucified:p). I doubt that ending crucifixions was in any way responsible for the fall of Roma, any more than ending hangings caused the end of the British Empire.

The first part about the importance and the Proportion of nubile females I have to disagree. First the proportions of the nubile females in this forum seem to be absolutely fine, second the number of pics and stories prove the numbers :)
Last - let never a brit hear that their Empire is at end :)

The cavalry from the south arrived two days later. The tribune’s plan was well thought out, if unavoidably elaborate.
The five spies had produced detailed information about the cult’s compound. The raid would occur in the wee hours, so that the watch would be minimal and the number of people to be seized smaller. Everyone found in a thorough search would be taken--bound, blindfolded and gagged--back to the fort, either in the bed of a wagon or slung across a mule. Fighting and killing that would arouse resentment was to be avoided.
At the fort, the spies would identify the people to be crucified immediately. The others would be released in time to witness the crucifixion of the leaders, but too late to alert the populace about what was going to occur. They would be freed in twos and threes at the head of the crucifixion procession, almost as if they were part of it. The two women’s body slaves were an exception. They would have a role to play in the crucifixions themselves, and would precede the mules which the two women carrying crossbeams would follow.
During the raid, some troops would be assigned to confiscate food and other goods, particularly the oils and perfumes belonging to the leaders. All of this would be loaded onto wagons and mules to be taken to the fort. The cavalry would screen the quite substantial columns this would require. The columns would surely be noticed as they disturbed the nightly quiet, but the cavalry would keep people from getting to close and discerning exactly what was going on.
For five days before the raid, troops moved frequently through the various streets of the city at irregular intervals, both day and night, accompanied by wagons and mules. The populace was told that the army was engaged in a training exercise, and became accustomed to annoying troop movements without engaging in wary speculation about their purpose. The newly arrived cavalry participated ostentatiously to give credence to the excuse—screening the columns and keeping people at a distance.
The tribune himself visited various villas in the city to explain the troop movements and present the residents with token gifts from the legate in compensation for any inconvenience. On the last day before the raid, he visited the compound of the cult of Eryu, and met the leaders themselves. In his retinue were various raid commanders, who made mental notes, having studied carefully beforehand the maps provided by the spies.

The night of the raid was all but moonless, and overcast--fortune seemed to favor the raiders. The families of the spies had been brought to the fort during the day, and pampered with a meal and nice accommodations. There would be a huge disincentive for the spies to betray the plan.
The gates were breached quickly. Soldiers rushed in from all sides. The outlet of the “secret” tunnel was covered by 15 soldiers, who were able to apprehend the three people who tried to escape through it. Both leaders were surprised in their beds. Everyone caught was bound, gagged, and blind-folded. The leaders were secured on the backs of two horses and whisked away to the fort. The other prisoners were loaded into wagons and moved to the fort as well. The compound was to remain under a strong guard until the leaders were on their crosses.
While raiding parties quickly looted the compound for anything and everything they could find, the raiders freed two of the spies who had been in the compound and swept up with the prisoners. The spies identified the four men who could lead a rescue mission—all the other prisoners couldn’t see, and the spies used only gestures, so their identities remained secret. While the others, still blindfolded, were crowded into a holding area and told the lie down and sleep, these four were stripped and crucified on the spot in the courtyard. The two leaders had already been taken to a holding cell. Their blindfolds were removed, although they remained gagged. They were shackled against a wall in a sitting position and allowed to sleep if they could. Their gags were only removed momentarily to allow them to drink some wine and water. Ailis, the fiery redhead, was vocal and combative, but she was cuffed into submission and finally accepted the liquids.
Kaitlin tried to make sense of what was happening, what Eryu’s intentions were for her. She prayed to her goddess for deliverance, but ultimately surrendering to the goddess’ will. She finally was able to drift off into a fitful sleep.

Last edited:
Shortly after dawn, guards, male and female, entered the cell carrying two beams painted white and two buckets. The prisoners were unshackled, stood up, and their hands secured in front of them. They were given ten minutes to relieve themselves in the buckets. Then, their arms were spread and they were tied to the whitewashed beams. Kaitlan looked at Ailis with tears in her eyes. It was clearly Eryu’s will that they be crucified.
When the two women entered the courtyard, Kaitlan’s heart sank even lower. Her key lieutenants were hanging naked from crosses. They were already far gone, and barely noticed her and Ailis. There would be scant chance of rescue. Eryu seemed determined that her servants die on crosses. It was a struggle, but Kaitlan barely managed to maintain her composure. Ailis’ eyes burned with anger and hate. Neither could say anything, however, because of the gags.
Ropes were tied around their midriffs, after their bodices had been unfastened, so their clothing fit snugly over their torsos, and their breasts and cleavage were emphasized. The other ends of the ropes were secured to two pack mules carrying jars and leather packs. Their sandals were taken away, so they would walk barefoot through the streets dodging any turds and urine the mules might produce. Further equine excrement would be provided by the strong cavalry contingent surrounding them. The flanks of the procession were further defined by infantry to keep the crowd at bay. A mounted centurion’s barked order started the procession through the fort’s gates and into the city, bound for the execution hill. Kaitlan tried to look straight ahead with her head erect, to maintain some dignity. She noticed the body slaves accompanying the soldiers leading the mules, and puzzled over what their role would be. They were not carrying cross beams.
There were soldiers stationed along the route, which quickly filled with people. There were a few jeers, and some wails from the most devoted Eryu followers. But most people seemed to be just curious, and almost everyone was clearly eager to see the goddess’ servants bare-breasted on the crosses, eying their tight-fitting garments in anticipation.
The execution hill came into view. There was already a large crowd. Kaitlan saw many cult members she recognized. She also smelled roasting meat, and saw several spits off to the left--goats from the compound and notably the bull sacrificed for the success of the raid. She recognized wine casks from the cult’s compound. Apparently the crowd was going to feast as the two women watched naked from their crosses. Kaitlan’s nipples hardened as she anticipated seeing Ailis naked and being stripped herself.
There were two large stipes on the ground, painted bright white. Each had a sedile, and near the top were several yellow wooden spikes jutting from each side, like the rays of the sun. The women were halted near a wooden structure off a little to the right. It consisted of two tall poles topped by a wooden crossbar. One at a time, the women were relieved of their crossbeams and their arms stretched up and tied to the crossbar. Then, they were stripped naked. There were audible gasps from the crowd. Ailis’ big breasts drew special notice. Both women were stretched taut, ribs showing and stomachs flat. Kaitlan expected them to be whipped.
But that wasn’t what happened. The jars had been unloaded from the mules. Working quickly, the body slaves dipped into them and soaked rags in olive oil, applying it to the two naked bodies until they glistened from neck to toe. The pubic hair was carefully cleaned and trimmed. Red pigment was used to highlight the pubic hair and the nipples and areoles of the condemned prisoners. Kaitlan’s nipples hardened and stood out as the brush tickled her breasts. She smelled the perfume from the oil, and reflexively was aroused in anticipation of sex.

Last edited:
There was no sex. The body slaves backed away. Ailis was untied and manually restrained. Her gag was removed, but before she could spit at her captors she took a fist to her stomach. Doubled over in pain, she was hustled to her now assembled cross, stretched out with the sedile between her legs, and held down. An executioner probed her left wrist for the space between the bones, set the nail, and brought the hammer down firmly. Ailis shrieked, her big breasts heaved, her stomach convulsed, and every rib showed. When her wrists were nailed in place, she was lifted by the executioners, her buttocks cheeks separated, and the sedile forced up her anus. Then, her legs were spread and nailed through the sides of the feet to the upright. The cross was shoved toward a stick of wood inserted in a hole, then lifted in the air. The cross hit the bottom of the hole with a thud, and Ailis’ nailed body jerked painfully. The executioners secured the cross with additional sticks of wood, and Ailis, screaming and thrusting her big breasts out as she fought for air, hung crucified. The crowd was enthralled.
Despite her mounting fear, Kaitlan was highly aroused too. Ailis’ crucifixion had been extremely sexy. But now she faced her own. She felt her arms being freed, and gag being removed. She braced for the fist, but the blow to her stomach still doubled her over. In a moment, she felt the sedile between her long legs, the cross beam against her back, her ample breasts flattened against her chest and sagging to each side, and the executioners’ hands holding her outstretched arms and legs fast. She closed her eyes, held her breath, and gritted her teeth as she felt the finger tips and then the point of a nail against her left wrist. She screamed shrilly as the hammer came down. Her screams grew louder and shriller as the nails and the sedile went in. When the pounding stopped, she was panting and bathed in sweat, despite the oil. She writhed and moaned loudly as the cross was shoved up against the wooden lever in the hole and then lifted into the air. She gave a loud cry as the stipes hit the bottom of the hole. The cross was secured, and she looked out on the crowd. Though she was not as actively in motion as Ailis, her tall, shimmering, writhing, sinewy, naked body did not disappoint. She was crucified, and the crowd loved it.
And brunch with wine was being served.
The clouds parted and the sun came out, highlighting the nude bodies gleaming with oil and sweat. Eryu’s presence was nowhere to be felt. And the tribune’s strategy was working. Ailis writhed painfully on her cross, putting on a magnificent show for the crowd. She complained bitterly, denouncing both Eryu and Kaitlan for subjecting her to this fate. The crowd became increasingly convinced that the cult had been a transfer of wealth from the populace to the leaders. More and more people cursed the shiny naked women suffering on the crosses, and hurled crude sexual remarks at them. In her mounting despair, Kaitlan could only bow her head and fixate on her glistening naked body stretched out before her. The physical pain did not abate. But she did not break down. As evening approached, bonfires were lighted to illuminate the scene. The wine had long since been exhausted, but people were still in a festive mood, feeling its effects, and supplementing them with libations of their own.
Both women died during the night. Ailis went first, exhausted by her frenetic activity, bowing her head and draping her flaming red hair over her large, now motionless, breasts with their bright red highlighted nipples. A large crowd gathered that morning to view the naked corpses still glistening in the sun. At mid-morning, the bodies were removed from the crosses and burned. The remaining bones were smashed with hammers, and the residue gathered up and dumped in the river. The cult was gone, and there would be no relics.

Loved the beauty treatment before the crucifixion. We often imagine dirty, bloodied, bedraggled girls crucified, after "a night with the boys", and guess it will add to the humiliation; would it be worse if they looked magnificent, all made up, hair done, but the same brutal end?

Loved the beauty treatment before the crucifixion. We often imagine dirty, bloodied, bedraggled girls crucified, after "a night with the boys", and guess it will add to the humiliation; would it be worse if they looked magnificent, all made up, hair done, but the same brutal end?

Very true, it makes a nice change. I've come across this at least once before in a story on the old Crux forum, a woman whose nipples were painted red by a crone as part of her crux preparation. The scene made quite an impression on me.

But that wasn’t what happened. The jars had been unloaded from the mules. Working quickly, the body slaves dipped into them and soaked rags in olive oil, applying it to the two naked bodies until they glistened from neck to toe. The pubic hair was carefully cleaned and trimmed. Red pigment was used to highlight the pubic hair and the nipples and areoles of the condemned prisoners. Kaitlan’s nipples hardened and stood out as the brush tickled her breasts. She smelled the perfume from the oil, and reflexively was aroused in anticipation of sex.

It makes for a very erotic scene. The women stripped and stretched on the wood, awaiting agony. The careful preparation of their bodies, the touch of oil and pigment, the arousing touch, young female bodies reacting as nature designed . . . . . . . .

Very true, it makes a nice change. I've come across this at least once before in a story on the old Crux forum, a woman whose nipples were painted red by a crone as part of her crux preparation. The scene made quite an impression on me.

It makes for a very erotic scene. The women stripped and stretched on the wood, awaiting agony. The careful preparation of their bodies, the touch of oil and pigment, the arousing touch, young female bodies reacting as nature designed . . . . . . . .
If I remember the story was called "Deborah on the Cross", and there were several old crones. I obviously enjoyed that scene too.

I think it was a Tarquinius Rex story. I got it off an old Spanish language website--it had been translated. So, I have a printed copy in Spanish. That might not be of much use to you.
No, I don't tink so, senior!

No, I don't tink so, senior!
The printed copy I have is about two and a half pages long. "Deborah en la Cruz (Tarquinius Rex) Traducido directamente del ingles por GGG"
As I recall the site was called Bibliocrux, and used to be referenced from Polly Plummer's blog (but is no longer). I don't know what happened to it. It had a lot of stuff, including "dibujos" and "cuentos" and videos.
I guess I could try to reverse-translate it, but it would be a lot better to find the original, which must be around somewhere. I'm certain I could not replicate the original flavor.

Last edited:
If I remember the story was called "Deborah on the Cross", and there were several old crones. I obviously enjoyed that scene too.
I think it was a Tarquinius Rex story. I got it off an old Spanish language website--it had been translated. So, I have a printed copy in Spanish. That might not be of much use to you.
I knew it well,I love esp nipple painting and raped by cornu scene in there as those are my arousal point in that story. One of my earliest reading stories before joining here, petra messiah part 3 ( i never found it again evere i found many of petra series, I posted here a copy but it was missing when forum breaking down time ). Didi and Deborah. The Tarquinies ooriginal site I read is no more too but I think I found a pdf in crux foundation. Once I have all those collections in my hard drive but I deleted all of them few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom