Trouble at the University of the Virgin Martyrs

Go to CruxDreams.com
My life has become a piece of handcuffed naked meat.
Yes, but very attractive meat in some demand. :confused::p
Next the new slaves including me are bound to stakes.
Do they also have to give a speech on how they plan to bring world peace? :D
Barb is learning there is considerable interest in buying her tight little and training her.
Well, buying anyway - training not so much. I mean, one likes to see some return on the training expenditure. :rolleyes::doh:

There are plenty of lewd remarks made as they pass our nude bodies
Just locker-room talk... :p
but I am the first of our lot to top $100K! Should I be honored?
Sure. And we'll be watching the auction house as well in case they've misrepresented the merchandise in any way... ;)

Surely it is not a slave's place to resent things. Is there an owner's manual?

If you consult the manual, you’ll find the warranty is extremely limited. There is no recourse should you find the slave to be uncooperative, complaining, and generally lazy. The sellers do offer options to purchase from a fine selection of whips, however.

If you consult the manual, you’ll find the warranty is extremely limited. There is no recourse should you find the slave to be uncooperative, complaining, and generally lazy. The sellers do offer options to purchase from a fine selection of whips, however.
Barb is being optimistic of the training she faces... I hope she does not complain!!!

OK, the flight could have been quicker in something (anything?) newer than a C-47 but the plane was cheap hire. Barb arrives in the country of Cruxton to be delivered to her buyer. Barb is still packed in the shipping crate but doesn’t like the sight of the building she is being brought to.

background convent.jpg

They take me out of the shipping crate and help me to my feet. The handcuffs are left locking my hands behind my back. I am brought before my buyer. He introduces himself as Archbishop Wragg. I ask if I am to be his sex toy. He wipes his mouth and says “Barbara, you are just slave. You are not worthy of my manliness.”

wragg 004 meets Barb.jpg

The women bordering him quietly laugh at my question.

“Then why did you purchase me” I ask.

“I have employees that need satisfaction. You will be their sex toy.”

I have no room to bargain but I snap back “You own me but let me tell you I don’t do head and I don’t do anal sex!”

It is not the best negotiating I have ever done. I quickly find myself in the basement dungeon of the Cruxton Abbey. I am bent over with my wrists and neck locked in a pillory. A man with a huge cock walks towards me and says “I here you don’t take it in the ass.”

“No, I do not” I reply firmly.

“Well, you are going to learn to take it.”

“You get away from me” I protest to no avail.

stock pillory 006 A.jpg

He ignores my demand and circles behind me. He runs fingers through the cleft of my ass and says “This won’t be ‘virgin’ much longer.”

“You can’t do this to me” I howl.

stock pillory 016.jpg

I stand helpless as he spreads my buns. I winch as he says “I don’t think you can stop me.”

stock pillory 017 b.jpg

I won’t even describe the demeaning act!

stock pillory 003 a.jpg

-Barbara Moore

Barb is still packed in the shipping crate but doesn’t like the sight of the building she is being brought to.

That place looks scary!!!! :confused:

He wipes his mouth and says “Barbara, you are just slave. You are not worthy of my manliness.”

Should I be careful ncerned about what he’s wiping from his mouth? :rolleyes:

He ignores my demand and circles behind me. He runs fingers through the cleft of my ass and says “This won’t be ‘virgin’ much longer.”

Oh Shit! :facepalm:

That place looks scary!!!! :confused:
Don't worry, Barb! It's in good old Germany! Burg/Castle Eltz, Eifel.
titelbild-burg-eltz-1.jpg

Barb’s ‘training’ continues the next day. After refusing to perform fellatio another slave is placed in the field to dig a hole.

slave 004.png

She finishes the hole as Barb is led out. Barb is not walking there willingly. Two overseers have a grasp on both her arms which are still cuffed behind her back. The slave looks at Barb and thinks ‘she may not like sucking cocks but she will learn how’.

slave 007.jpg

The overseers stuff Barb into the hole and the slave starts shoveling the dirt back in around Barb. With Barb buried up to her breasts the slave squats down and starts hand shoveling more dirt around Barb. She says “Hi, newbie, I hear you aren’t into sucking cocks.”

“I refuse to do that” Barb replies.

“I don’t like doing it either, but they will leave you in this pit until you agree to suck them off” the slave replies.

opp 33 c.jpg

Barb insists she will never suck their cocks. The other slave says “You might change your mind after you are in there a while.”

Barbara is suffering the torment of the pit buried up to her neck in dirt and sand. The soil presses against her body and creeps into her loins’ orifices. Any discharge she must do stays wedged in the dirt packing around her spread legs. Breathing is labored the dirt compacts around her chest. Of course, with her hands cuffed behind her back she has no recourse but to suffer buried in the pit. There is no defense from the insects gnawing at her loins.

In the afternoon heat two overseers strip off their clothing and kneel next to Barbara’s head. One says “Do you want out of there?”

“Yes, I am being crushed to death in here” she screams.

“Ok then all you have to do is suck our cocks until we come” he replies.

slave bury 005.jpg

“I would rather die before I do that” Barb snaps.

“Your choice… it will take a day or so before the dirt crushes your chest.”

With no mercy the overseers masturbate until they shoot their cum over her face.

slave bury 007.jpg

They are satisfied with Barb’s humiliation. Barb is secretly pleased she refused to surrender to their desires.

slave bury 003.jpg

But in the late evening’s heat she begins to wish her buried agony would end…

Barb’s ‘training’ continues the next day. After refusing to perform fellatio another slave is placed in the field to dig a hole.

View attachment 663553

She finishes the hole as Barb is led out. Barb is not walking there willingly. Two overseers have a grasp on both her arms which are still cuffed behind her back. The slave looks at Barb and thinks ‘she may not like sucking cocks but she will learn how’.

View attachment 663554

The overseers stuff Barb into the hole and the slave starts shoveling the dirt back in around Barb. With Barb buried up to her breasts the slave squats down and starts hand shoveling more dirt around Barb. She says “Hi, newbie, I hear you aren’t into sucking cocks.”

“I refuse to do that” Barb replies.

“I don’t like doing it either, but they will leave you in this pit until you agree to suck them off” the slave replies.

View attachment 663552

Barb insists she will never suck their cocks. The other slave says “You might change your mind after you are in there a while.”

Barbara is suffering the torment of the pit buried up to her neck in dirt and sand. The soil presses against her body and creeps into her loins’ orifices. Any discharge she must do stays wedged in the dirt packing around her spread legs. Breathing is labored the dirt compacts around her chest. Of course, with her hands cuffed behind her back she has no recourse but to suffer buried in the pit. There is no defense from the insects gnawing at her loins.

In the afternoon heat two overseers strip off their clothing and kneel next to Barbara’s head. One says “Do you want out of there?”

“Yes, I am being crushed to death in here” she screams.

“Ok then all you have to do is suck our cocks until we come” he replies.

View attachment 663556

“I would rather die before I do that” Barb snaps.

“Your choice… it will take a day or so before the dirt crushes your chest.”

With no mercy the overseers masturbate until they shoot their cum over her face.

View attachment 663557

They are satisfied with Barb’s humiliation. Barb is secretly pleased she refused to surrender to their desires.

View attachment 663555

But in the late evening’s heat she begins to wish her buried agony would end…

Tree really enjoys humiliating me :confused::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom