Trouble at the University of the Virgin Martyrs

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
A few years back a student at the UVM was taking a course on the erotic aspects of female slaves. One young student, Barbara Moore, indeed found the class quite stimulating, so much so that she was caught masturbating during the class!

opp 103.jpg

She was taken from class and was brought to the dean of discipline.

opp 102.jpg

Dean Kathy Summer is very disappointed with Miss Moore. You see while Barb has stellar grades she far leads the all other students in demerits. Kathy orders Barb to strip. Standing naked before Dean Kathy Barbara asks “Are we going to have sex again?”

Dean Kathy grabs Barbara’s tumescent nipples and hisses “We are not here for your recreation! On your knees, Barbara.”

opp 001.jpg

Barbara kneels in an appropriate subordinate position. Not satisfied Dean Kathy holds handcuffs before Barbara and says “Lock you wrists behind your back.”

opp 002.jpg

Barb does as she is told. She doesn’t tell Dean Kathy that her pussy is hot and soaking wet! She doesn’t need to. Kathy slips off her right shoe and places her foot between Barb’s thighs. She rubs Barb’s pussy and Barb squeals “OH YES, DEAN SUMMER, MAKE ME CUM!!!”

opp 004 a.jpg

Dean Kathy is damn well not going satisfy the horny student. She stuffs her foot between Barb’s breasts and says “I told you we are not here for you satisfaction, Barbara. You have enough demerits to be expelled and lose all you accrued hours. It would be a shame to lose a student as exceptional as you. I have an offer for you. Are you interested in hearing it?”

Barb fears having her studies wiped from the books and whimpers “Yes, Dean Summer.”

opp 003.jpg

“I have contacted Despard Wragg XVII who runs the Cruxton Slave Auction House. He has agreed to sell you for a six-month term as a slave. If you agree you will receive credits towards your post graduate studies. Of course, if you refuse you will be expelled from the UVM and lose all your earned credits. What will it be Barbara?”

The thought of being a slave aroused Miss Moore. Though she acts reluctant she accepts the offer. This pleases Dean Kathy who hikes up a leg and her skirt and says “A wise choice, Barbara; now get your tight little over here and show me your gratitude.”

opp 006.jpg

Barbara willingly obliges.

The thought of being a slave aroused Miss Moore. Though she acts reluctant she accepts the offer. This pleases Dean Kathy who hikes up a leg and her skirt and says “A wise choice, Barbara; now get your tight little over here and show me your gratitude.”

Barbara willingly obliges

I knew Miss Moore would accept my offer. She is so good at showing her gratitude.

Dean Kathy is damn well not going satisfy the horny student.
Too right she isn't! You get those students back into order, Dean Kathy, or there'll be Trouble with a capital T! :mad:

ne young student, Barbara Moore, indeed found the class quite stimulating, so much so that she was caught masturbating during the class!

Practicing my best sultry cum on look here during class. Always helps to show a little leg too! :p

Though becoming a slave is often punishment there are women who volunteer to become one. Once they sign the papers they surrender most of their rights and become chattel to be auctioned off. Some find the situation quite erotic.

interview 009.jpg

When a woman is auctioned she is presented naked with her hands bound behind her. This presents her fully to the buyers and her sale reminds her she is just a piece of meat being sold off as property.

slave auction 038 a.jpg

Barbara Moore arrives at the Cruxton Slave Auction House and is taken to the induction center. She is brought into a room where after verifying who she is the man orders her to remove her clothing.

“Right here; in front of you” Barb asks.

“Strip now or I’ll have the boys do it for you” he replies in a calm but stern voice.

“This is so embarrassing” Barb says as she begins to undress.

interview 001.jpg

As she pulls off the last piece of her clothing, she asks “Do you think I’ll do well in the auction?”

“You have a good body- a nice rack and a tight little. You’ll go pretty high” he acknowledges. Barb smiles with self-pride.

interview 002.jpg

Next, she is brought to the induction center’s signature desk. She is a bit uncomfortable being naked before everyone but figures a hell of a lot more people will be looking at her when she auctioned. She is seated across from a man who reads off a script.

“Miss Moore, when you sign this document you are surrendering to six months of slavery. You understand you are giving up all your personal freedoms and you will be subjected to the will of your new owner. You only rights are there will be no permanent damage done to your body and you will be fed regularly. Do you understand?”

While somewhat frightening Barb feels her pussy getting warm and moist. She crosses her legs hoping to hide it.

interview 003.jpg

Barb replies “I understand. Where do I sign?”

He pushes the document over to her and she signs away her freedom for the next six months. There are minor details to take care of then the man tells her to stand with her hands behind her back. As he locks the cuffs Barb protests demanding “Is this really necessary?”

He replies “You better learn to hold your tongue or you will soon be very used to wearing a gag.”

With the paperwork done Slave Barbara is led out to be placed in a holding cell to wait for the auction.

interview 7 b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom