Trouble at the University of the Virgin Martyrs

Go to CruxDreams.com
Though becoming a slave is often punishment there are women who volunteer to become one. Once they sign the papers they surrender most of their rights and become chattel to be auctioned off. Some find the situation quite erotic.

where fools rush in .... :rolleyes:

“This is so embarrassing” Barb says as she begins to undress.

Would you mind turning around, please. :mad:

As she pulls off the last piece of her clothing, she asks “Do you think I’ll do well in the auction?”

“You have a good body- a nice rack and a tight little. You’ll go pretty high” he acknowledges. Barb smiles with self-pride.

Maybe Wragg will buy me and put me into service at Cruxton Abbey? :devil:

Barb replies “I understand. Where do I sign?”

Hang on just one second. Where is the fine print? :confused:

He replies “You better learn to hold your tongue or you will soon be very used to wearing a gag.”

Who? Moi? Hold my tongue, refrain from complaining? Of course, I will hold my tongue. Now, where do I complain about these cuffs? They're cold and too tight. I'm also hungry! And for how long do I have to be naked? Where are we going? What's the hurry?

where fools rush in .... :rolleyes:

Would you mind turning around, please. :mad:

Maybe Wragg will buy me and put me into service at Cruxton Abbey? :devil:

Hang on just one second. Where is the fine print? :confused:

Who? Moi? Hold my tongue, refrain from complaining? Of course, I will hold my tongue. Now, where do I complain about these cuffs? They're cold and too tight. I'm also hungry! And for how long do I have to be naked? Where are we going? What's the hurry?

Love you, but price is going down by the character.

Barbara Moore is at the Cruxton Slave Auction House. Tomorrow is the January auction. Today she is subjected to pre-sale auction preparation. She does not seem to still find the prospect of being a slave quite as erotic as she had envisioned it to be…

My life has become a piece of handcuffed naked meat. I am brought into a studio to be both photographed and filmed. I stand nude with my wrists locked in irons while an announcer describes my ‘assets’. He notes my physical attributes while camera men record my body.

slave auction 049.jpg

OK, I admit I look damn good, but I wasn’t expecting to have my bare tight little being placed on the Cruxton auction house website!

Next the new slaves including me are bound to stakes.

staked 161.jpg

They are allowed free access to fondle our bodies, groping us freely both on our bodies and with unimpeded access to any crevasse they wish to probe. I feel fingers rub my pussy.

slave trade 015.jpg

The son of bitch burrows digits into my sex. He has a skilled touch that I might have enjoyed but not with video cameras filming his taking of my sex…

-Barbara Moore

OK, I admit I look damn good,
It's the plain blue background. Sets off your curves nicely. ;)

We know how to make a slave look good at Cruxton! :)

It increases the profits! :sifone:

OK, I admit I look damn good, but I wasn’t expecting to have my bare tight little being placed on the Cruxton auction house website!

I don’t know if I should be shy or mad. This is humiliating! :facepalm:

Next the new slaves including me are bound to stakes.

Second from the left. That would be me. I’d like to complain about the splinters on my post, please. The other girls appear to have smoother posts. I wonder if I could have another? :confused:

The son of bitch burrows digits into my sex. He has a skilled touch that I might have enjoyed but not with video cameras filming his taking of my sex…

Friggin’ rodent and his damn cameras! :mad:

There is no telling what a slave will go for at an auction but generally new slaves that are untrained bring the highest prices. During the pre-auction inspection Barb is learning there is considerable interest in buying her tight little and training her.

slave capture 10.jpg

It has been the most humiliating hours of my life. I stood bound naked to a post and was groped and fingered by high-rolling bidders that was to see and feel what quality of meat they will be bidding on. All the slaves have been warning to remain silent while being inspected. I hope the gasps I made when I came don’t get me into trouble.

-Barbara Moore

It is auction day… almost showtime!

Our humiliation continues as we are placed on pedestals so the incoming bidders get a preview of the ‘livestock’ to be auctioned. There are plenty of lewd remarks made as they pass our nude bodies with irons holding our wrists behind our backs.

slave auction 042.jpg

There hall is air conditioned to keep the bidders comfortable. It also keeps our bare nipples tumescent.

We are placed in lots. I am with the women who have never been slaves before. With chain leads attached to our collars we are led into the holding area while the lot ahead of us is auctioned off.

slave sale 53 A.jpg

I wish I could use the restroom, but such a luxury is not allowed to us. One of the handlers announces we are about to be brought out to the auctioneer’s stage. The chain leads are removed and we are reminded to stay silent.

We are marched out single file and stood in a row on the stage. Even with floodlights hitting us I am damn near shivering in the air conditioning. There are twenty-one of us to be auctioned. One by one other slaves are sold before me. My turn arrives and I am brought forward to stand next to the auctioneer’s podium. For the next minutes my naked body is the center of attention.

I stand naked except the irons on my body and binding my wrist. I am introduced as ‘Article #17’. A full description of my ‘attributes’ are read to the bidders. My age, measurements, height, and weight are noted. The auctioneer notes I have no experience as a slave and will require stern training. This seems to excite the crowd and the bidding quickly reaches past seventy thousand dollars.

slave auction 044 b.jpg

I don’t know if it is my body or thought of training me but I am the first of our lot to top $100K! Should I be honored?

-Barbara Moore, sold slave…

During the pre-auction inspection Barb is learning there is considerable interest in buying her tight little and training her.

Its always my tight little that gets me in trouble ... :confused:

There hall is air conditioned to keep the bidders comfortable. It also keeps our bare nipples tumescent.

And if it’s not my tight little, it’s my tumescence :facepalm:

I wish I could use the restroom, but such a luxury is not allowed to us. One of the handlers announces we are about to be brought out to the auctioneer’s stage. The chain leads are removed and we are reminded to stay silent.

And when have I ever remained silent? :rolleyes:

I don’t know if it is my body or thought of training me but I am the first of our lot to top $100K! Should I be honored?

Most likely a little of both? :oops:

A few years back a student at the UVM was taking a course on the erotic aspects of female slaves. One young student, Barbara Moore, indeed found the class quite stimulating, so much so that she was caught masturbating during the class!
I'm still confused by the premise - surely students taking a program in 'erotic aspects of female slaves' would be required to masturbate for assessment? i suspect Barb got top grades on the 'erotic aspects', it's the 'female slave' part that she'd have ploughed in :p

I'm still confused by the premise - surely students taking a program in 'erotic aspects of female slaves' would be required to masturbate for assessment? i suspect Barb got top grades on the 'erotic aspects', it's the 'female slave' part that she'd have ploughed in :p
Definitely my worst subject. Questioned everything and just couldn’t learn to keep my big yap shut :oops:
I'm not familiar with that use of "ploughed". But I'm sure in the near future, the story will employ the slang use more familiar as in "ploughed her..."
Tree is not as affluent writer to answer all these questions and thoughts... But this story will continue into the depths of hell.

As usual the Cruxton slave auction was a major success. Slaves were sold to all kinds of buyers. This one has been purchased by a wealthy gentleman as a toy for his son and his friends.

slave roundup 013 a.jpg

Meanwhile Barbara Moore still doesn’t know who purchased her tight little. She is packaged for shipping is a container not designed for her comfort.

cage 206.jpg

She is loaded onto a chartered plane to be flown to parts unknown.

c-47 d.jpg

As the plane flies across the sky Barb wonders what lies ahead for her…

cage 150.jpg

Meanwhile Barbara Moore still doesn’t know who purchased her tight little. She is packaged for shipping is a container not designed for her comfort.

What do I have to do to get a business class upgrade? :rolleyes:

She is loaded onto a chartered plane to be flown to parts unknown.

Vintage 1945? :confused:

I object to the sexist image painted on the nose. Definitely not pc. Where do I file my complaint? :mad:

As the plane flies across the sky Barb wonders what lies ahead for her…
Actually, I’m Moore worried about how long a flight this is ... cause I really gotta pee! :eek::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom