True Stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
B

Bergie14

I love to role play as Tarzan. I've done it many times before. In fact, I have four different loincloth-type outfits for such an occasion. You could even choose the one you want me to wear. Who knows? Maybe we'll need multiple sessions. Here are some ideas, but there are tons of possibilities.

So, you "capture" me and take me to your torture chamber. Sounds fantastic. Nipple clamps and CBT don't do much for me, but ass play (I have a plug that others have used to great effect), edging, stretching, milking, light flogging, and lots more. Pics and video are also cool.

It's easy to imagine that Tarzan would resist cumming for you with all of his willpower. This would leave open the necessity of you torturing me, teasing my groin, etc, to try to break my will. I'm sure my precum will amuse you as my captor.

I have another idea. What about "ruined orgasms"? This would prolong my endurance, leave my cock rock hard, and give me no satisfaction. I'd also have more cum for you to collect from me. I've had several captors use this strategy to great effect.

As for the picture of that particular torture session, there were two men working me over that night. We did a Tarzan roleplay. The premise was that these guys had kidnapped Jane and would not release her unless I surrendered to them and completely submitted to their tortures. I went there that night and changed into my loincloth. Then I went downstairs to their torture chamber and surrendered to them.

They happily ordered me to strip (they remained fully clothed). They tied my wrists behind me and thoroughly searched and inspected my naked body. Then they tied my wrists to ropes hanging from the ceiling and then pulled them up until my toes could barely touch the floor. I was then flogged, both on my back and on the backs of my legs still straining for the floor. Then my groin was teased by one guy while the other guy used the butt plug on me. I was sweating profusely at this point.

Then I was taken to the rack and stretched hard and edged. More sweat and suffering. More ass plug use. Finally, while I did my best not to cum for their entertainment, ultimately I could not hold back. These guys ruined my orgasm and mocked me and took pictures and video while I humiliatingly came on myself. Then the racking continued with more edging. They ruined another orgasm, and the tried to torture me to beg for real relief--a real orgasm. But I didn't beg, and they ruined a third orgasm. I was then exhausted, covered in my own sweat and cum. Hope that describes it well for you.

Back
Top Bottom