• 268 is disgusting

• 259 is disgusting

• 268 is beautyful

• 259 is beautyful

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

Briccone

Magistrate
One of these two criminals has to die on the cross, the other one will be granted a reprief.
Which one would YOU choose to be spiked to the cross.
Please tell me why you have chosen that prisoner - why she has deserved that cruel and painful death penalty.
what would you tell her to humiliate and mock her before her execution?
TWO1-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be something missing from this poll.

There seems to be something missing from this poll.
It's missing pictures of the two criminals, I suppose. But even if it had them, what is the point of such a silly poll?

But if I were to play along, I'd say (without having seen them) that they are both beautiful and it would be barbaric and absurd to even think about crucifying them (or ANYONE, for that matter). Just send them to me and I will find a far better use for them.

I will make a judgment after I see them!

For now!

Does it matter?

1FBA63DC-C6C9-49BC-BA5B-C1871CE18B0C.gif

Last edited:
One of these two criminals has to die on the cross, the other one will be granted a reprief.
Please tell me why you have chosen that prisoner - why she has deserved that cruel and painful death penalty.
Hi Briccone

Looks like you may have had an editing accident...

I've managed to get your original text back, but no sign of any pictures :(

An image of 268 and 259 when help immeasurably in deciding!

Which one is more horrible to you and what do you dislike at them?
I don't dislike either of them, nor are they horrible. I know nothing about them. Perhaps you should explain the purpose of this thread.

I am the Governor (see my avatar) and you expect me to sign a death warrant for one and let the other go. So, I will need a dossier on each. Also an envelope stuffed with $100 bills if you are the family of one of them. That's how I make my decisions...

My choice is the first lady (left one, the shorter of the two). The reason I choose her is she has a defiant look, so she would probably put up a great fight. She also has a great looking pair of breasts, she would look great dancing on the cross:devil:;)

TWO1-.jpg Can go free
Crucify

Back
Top Bottom