TWO ROSES FOR THE GUILLOTINE

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am starting to post a story not related to crucifixon. I am writting it for a Chinese female friend and writer herself.
Let´s see if you find it interesting or not.
All comments are welcome!

Two Roses for the Guillotine

I

On April 1789 Jin Lian (Golden Lotus) arrived to Paris accompanying her father the Count. He had been sent as an ambassador of the Chinese Emperor Quianlong to Louis XVI´s court in Paris.
He was a Manchu aristocrat and a former general.

Lady Jin 32 at the time and a very attractive woman.
Medium height, black beautiful long hair, a very nice figure with misty eyes of black pupils.
She had been married when she was young. It was brief as he died in battle. He was a nice man.
She told everyone that she would not marry another person as a pretext as she wanted to live free from being a wife, bound to a husband´s control. Moreover, she secretly liked women though she did not reject men.
Her father didn´t mind. He valued her intelligence and her company.

Things were turbulent in France at the time, but Jin Lian toured Paris and Versailles and was presented in all the proper salons.
Her exotic beauty and intelligence, on top of her garments, attracted a lot of attention in the French court.
Among other ladies, she met Marie Louise de la Tour, Comtesse de la Motte.
Marie Louise was a witty and beautiful woman, just a couple of years older than Jin Lian. She was a blue eyed blonde, her hair curly and with a very nice figure.
Curiously she was still unmarried.
She and the Lady Jin got along very well from the beginning and soon became good friends.

In July the Bastille was assaulted and the Revolution began.
Social life was suspended and the aristocracy tried to lie low.
The Ambassador chose to stay in Paris and tried to carry out his ambassy and preserve Chinese interest with the new powers.
Jin Lian and Marie Louise still visited each other when they had a chance and tried to live through the situation in the best possible way.

But by summer 1793 the Reign of Terror has started and many nobles were being arrested and executed.

One day Jin Lian was with her father returning to their home in Paris after some errands. At some point, the coachman had to rein in the horses and stop the carriage. A dense rowdy crowd forced him to give way to an open cart.

She looked out of the window to see why the interruption and realized that they were trying to cross la Place the la Revolution.
Just fifty meters away stood the platform with the guillotine. On the cart that was overtaking theirs, two men and a woman stood with their hands tied at their backs.
To her horror she understood they were being taken to the guillotine to have their heads cut off!
The three of them wore elegant but quite dirty clothes.

The lady was about her age and her hair had been carelessly cut in order to bare her neck. Her face was familiar, Jin Lian thought that they probably had coincided at some social occasion.
Now the mob was shouting for their heads.
Their eyes met for an instant and the Chinese lady saw fear but also a resigned determination on the French´s.

Fascinated and horrified Jin Lian followed their arrival at the foot of the scaffold.
She descended first, helped by a couple of disgusting sans-cullottes that seized the opportunity to fondle her body.
She climbed the steps with dignity, went directly to the plank and, without having to be told, placed herself against it.
The executioner secured her body to it with leather straps and tilted the bascule to the horizontal.
When the plank was pushed forward, the woman lifted her chin in order to pass over the lunette and put her neck in place.
The man lowered the other half and without delay released the blade and her severed head fell into the wicked basket.
The executioner lifted it by her hair and the crowd roared their approval.

At that moment their carriage was able to reassume its way turning into a lateral street and the Chinese aristocrats didn´t have to witness the death of the two remining condemned.

Jin Lian reclined on her seat while her father lamented that she had witnessed such a terrible spectacle.
She wasn’t squeamish and had hunted quite often in her country.
But she was certainly disgusted, horrified and sorry for the young woman.

But to her surprise there was something else. She was also fascinated and strangely excited. Her pussy tingled and she was wet!

She felt a little shocked with herself, but decided that she had been just a startled reaction due to the shock of watching a woman lose her head.

Just the next day Marie Louise sent Jin Lian a message. She had decided it wasn´t safe to stay in Paris any longer. She knew about the guillotined young woman. She was Hórtense D’Ágincurt, marquise of Vàlmy. Many other were being arrested and executed.

So, Marie Louise had decided to take refuge in her château near Mont de Màrsan, in the south.
Technically it wasn´t a castle any longer. After many reforms and alterations, it was rather a big mansion, but it was still called château.
The lands had been expropriated and apparently occupied, but they still retained the mansion and the gardens.
She invited her close friend Jin Lian to go with her.

Jin Lian´s father approved. Technically, he being a foreign diplomat, her daughter wasn´t at risk, but still to leave Paris seemed a good precaution to him. He will stay, of course, at his post.

Three days later, with a very small entourage, Marie Louise and Jin Lian traveled to the south.
Once on the Comtesse´s château they planned to conduct a relatively simple life. Discreet without venturing out of her property.

They only dared to do short excursions on horseback inside her old lands, at times of the day, or night, when it was very unlikely to meet anyone.
It was boring, of course, but they didn´t see any safer alternative for Marie Louise.

An April morning, a couple of weeks after their arrival, Marie Louise entered the room where Jin Lian was being dried after her bath by Adeline, her chamber maid.

-Hurry up cheriè! We have to find something for you to wear! – She exclaimed.

Jin Lian was surprised for Marie Louise intrusion while she was naked, but not at all offended.

-Your Chinese garments are quite worn out by now and there is no way you could replace them in France. We have to find something suitable for you in my wardrobe. – continued la comptesse. - Don´t bother getting dressed and follow me!

Jin Lian had maintained up to the moment her Chinese style of dressing, proud of her country and of representing with her father the Son of Heaven in France.
But what Marie Louise had said was true.
So, Jin Lian let Adeline to finish toweling her body and naked, followed Marie Louise to her dressing room.

-We are very similar sizes, let´s see – Said the countess getting some silk corsets from a drawer.

Soon Jin Lian was standing in front of a big mirror dressed just in a tight red corset with matching stockings, embroiled garters and bow shoes.
The shoes were a little too big, but as long she didn´t have to walk much, were all right.

-You are so beautiful cherié! – Exclaimed Marie Louise – You look smashing!

Jin Lian saw in her eyes both sincerity and a spark of lust. She didn´t mind either. She had felt attracted by Marie Louise´s sensual looks and personality from the first moment.

And it was true. The corset made her waist even narrower and her nice breasts showed over the rim.
Her pussy was framed by it and the top of her stockings.
Also, the fiery red color matched perfectly the tone of her skin.
The garments accentuated her nakedness and she looked definitely gorgeous!

-Let me get properly undressed and let´s get a walk in the gardens.

-The gardens? Naked like this? – asked a puzzled Jin Lian.

-Trust me. It will be fun! – answered the French aristocrat.

And soon both were standing in front of the big mirror after the countess had picked similar garments from her wardrobe.
The corsets, stocking and shoes identical but Marie Louise´s in a rich bue.

Jin Lian observed Marie Louise sex with pleasure. A lovely slit with well-shaped labia covered by a pubic hair that looked like woven gold.
Hers, were black in contrast.
Her breasts also loomed out seductively over her corset.

-We look incredible. I like you so much with these garments. They are perversely erotic and enhance your nudity. Let´s go to the gardens! - declared la comptesse.

-Like this? We are worse than naked! – replied again Jin Lian.

-Of course! The weather is lovely, nobody will see us among the hedges and I feel really naughty today!

So, she took the Lady jin by her hand and they started walking in the gardens.
The labyrinthic paths were truly hidden by the tall hedges of green boxwood.
Jin Lian felt good walking with such a woman by the hand, outdoors, feeling the Sun and the breeze on her bare skin.
She felt a slight and pleasant tingling in her pussy.

In a while, they reached a circular widening of the path. It was a small space, no more than three meters in diameter.

-Here we are! – exclaimed Marie Louise – Stay here Cherié, be a good girl. -continued the countess placing Jin Lian on the rim of the circle, her bum almost touching the boxwood green hedges and facing the centre.

She them stood opposite to the Chines and started to caress her cunt with slow sensual motions. Her left hand on right breast and her eyes intently fixed in Jin Lian´s.

The Chinese wasn´t expecting such a bold movement by her friend but, as an Asian, she held an open approach to sex.
She was also quite impressed by the sheer beauty of the image. A gorgeous blonde woman in elegant lingerie masturbating in a garden!
Soon she followed the invitation that Marie Louise was conveying with her eyes and Jin Lian started to caress herself, slightly spreading her legs.

Madame la comptesse reacted smiling broadly and intensifying her efforts.
Soon, both women were moaning their increasing pleasure.
Somehow, it seemed important to reach the summit together.
The situation was so erotic, that soon and almost at the same time, both women trembled and bit their lips to supress a cry.
They reached a plateau of pleasure that lasted several minutes.
At last, with weak legs, they leaned into each other and sought the other´s mouth, kissing fiercely.

-That was totally amazing Chèrie! – gasped Marie Louise.

-Yes, it was! – agreed Jin Lian – while hand in hand walked back to the mansion.

Adeline saw them return and scurried away looking unhappy.
Once inside, they went into the countess boudoir and reclined on two chaise longes, side by side.

-May I trim that bush you have between your legs? – asked the countess.

-My pubic hair? Why?

-Well, it is lovely, but I expect to spent some time licking your pussy and I don´t want it getting too much in the way of my tongue.

-Al right! – laughed Jin Lian at the countess lewd request– but be careful!

Marie Louise went to get scissors, razor, brush, towels and soap and made Jin Lian lay down and spread her legs.
Soon she was working on her friend pubis and Jin Lian got really excited by the situation and by her friend´s attentions.
When she cleaned her newly exposed labia, Hotomi felt a very pleasant sensation but resisting temptation ordered:

-Now it´s my turn. I rather have you ready for my mouth too. Lay down and present your cunt to me!

Madame la Comptesse complied highly amused and soon, the Chinese lady was trimming her blonde pubic hair over her slit and removing it from her labia.
Both pussies looked now very similar but for the difference in colour.
The ladies decided to test their works.
Marie Louise insisted in sampling Jin Lian´s lower lips and went to work on her. Her hands caressed with delicacy the Chinese breasts and buttocks while she kissed, licked and lapped at the Chinese`s sex. After a few minutes, Jin Lian cried her pleasure out loud.

Once she got her breath back, she returned her friend´s attentions with similar skills and results.

Outside the door Adeline, the maid, was listening seized by a strong sentiment of jealousy.
She knew it didn´t make any sense and she never had a chance, but she couldn’t avoid it.
She had been smitten with Jin Lian from the first time she saw her.
She had been her personal maid since she and her father arrived in Paris three years ago.
During that period, she had been in charge of bathing her, drying her, help her to dress and it was all she wanted.
Lady jin was so attractive, elegant and beautiful!
Every day she looked forward to the chance of touching her silky skin while servicing her mistress!
It was a love without hope, but Adeline, was happy like that.

But now the countess had destroyed everything! Nothing will be the same now that they were lovers!

Indeed, that night Jin Lian and Marie Louise shared her bed for the first time. Their relationship blossomed with tenderness, passion and a lot of laughing.
They got into the habit of walking in the gardens every morning dressed like the first time, and performing the same kinky ritual of mutual exhibitionism and masturbation. Both found it was a very stimulating way of starting their day.

Adeline in the meantime felt her resentment with the countess Marie Louise growing every day.

The few servants that remained were trusted and brought supplies and news from the village.
They had soon learned that also in Mont de Màrsan existed a Committee of Public Safety presided by a former colonel of the King´s Army. His name Carlos (Her mother was a Spaniard).
They had erected a guillotine in the main square in front of the Hôtel de Ville and it was being used regularly.

From letters from Jin Lians´s father they were also up to date on Paris´ events. Hundreds of aristocrats, both men and women, were climbing the guillotine´s steps.
They considered the possibility of going to Spain where Marie Louise would be safe and even had relatives in the Court.
But, even if they rode, both were good amazons, it will take four days to the border and it was very unlikely they could complete the journey without being stopped.
So, they decided to stay where they were, hopping things will improve.

Nevertheless, Marie Louis was convinced she will end up on the guillotine. She was an intelligent and realistic woman and everything pointed to that outcome.
She, of course, dreaded execution, but tried to come to terms with her destiny.

One morning in early May they were still in bed. Embracing naked and idly caressing each other.

-I think it´s just a matter of time they find me and execute me – whispered Marie Louise into Jin Lian´s ear.

-Don´t say such a thing! – she answered.

-You know it´s the truth. The way things are, somebody will finally find out that I am here and I will be arrested. I can´t hide forever.
And you know the idea of dying in the guillotine really frightens me. Of course, I don´t want to die.
But I am a noble woman. I will face it with composure if the time comes.
You saw Hortense executed. – tell me how it´s done. I want to know what to expect.

-Don´t talk like that Marie Louise! Nothing is going to happen to you Love!

-We´ll see. But tell me about Hortense´s execution. I insist.

So, Jin Lian started telling her what she had witnessed that day in Paris in detail. The machine, how it worked, the purpose of the bascule, the lunette, the blade.
Marie Louise kept asking questions and Jin Lian recalled the arrival of the cart, the preparations, the composure of the condemned young woman the way her head had been cut off and raised high by the executioner with the public roaring their approval…

-But Marie Louise! You are excited! – cried Jin Lian in surprise when her hand, on her idle journey over the French´s skin, reached her pussy and found it very wet.

-Yes, you are right. I can´t understand why. What you are narrating is just terrible and I really grieved for Hortense. But imaging her like that…
What it is even more shocking, imagining ME like that, about to go to the guillotine…
It excites me incredibly as you can feel.
I am ashamed, I must be a totally debased pervert slut, a total whore..!

-No, my love – interrupted Jin Lian – touch my cunt, put your fingers inside me!

Marie Louise obeyed and found Jin Lian´s vulva also totally wet.

-You too! – exclaimed a very relieved countess.

-Yes, I can´t help it neither. I felt really bad at the moment, totally disgusted with myself. But I almost came when I watched her head cut off!
And I had masturbated several times imagining it was me who was on that cart with the crowd asking for my head. Me who climbed the stairs and was strapped to the bascule. And mine the head that was cut off and raised high by the executioner!

-Wow!

-And you know? – continued the oriental aristocrat – I dream of my severed head being placed between my legs!

-That is really perverse! – laughed the countess -What a couple of evil whores we are!
You know? I am resigned to my destiny. If I have to die, I want to do it like a noble woman…and a little aroused! – continued Marie Louise feeling better and starting to kiss the Chinese.

-Don´t say such a thing - answered Jin Lian.

They pressed their bodies together without another word, their breast against breast, their mounds rubbing hard while holding each other by their waists, embracing tightly, locking their eyes.
Soon, they reached an intense relief that left them exhausted.

After they recovered Marie Louise went to order a bath and found Adeline and her own chamber maid, Elise, waiting at their doors for the morning tasks.

-Bonjour filles! Elise, please prepare the bath for Lady Jin and me. We´ll take it together.
Adeline your lady won´t need you this morning. After our bath, we will help each other to tight our corsets for our morning walk in the gardens. – declared the countess with a naughty smile – You are free to go to the village if it pleases you.

-Yes Mistress - acknowledged Elise, and while she went to get the water for the bath, Adeline wandered outside.
She was really mad at the countess and jealous of her.
When she though that soon she will be kissing her Lady in the gardens, caressing her naked body…
At that moment she saw Gaston, the stable´s hand, about to depart for the city with the donkey drawn cart.

-Can I go with you Gaston? – she asked.

-Of course, Adeline! Jump on! – answered the young man delighted. Adeline had a nice face and a good body. She didn´t care about men, but she still attracted a lot of them.

On the way Adeline kept brooding. She couldn´t forgive the countess for snatching away what she had with her lady and she valued so much.
In a vague way, she made a plan to denounce her. If she were arrested, she would be out of her way. Then, she would have her Lady Jin back.

To be continued

II

The Countess could end up executed, but surely, she deserves it! – reflected Adeline.

She had been already several times in the city. Once there, she made an appointment with Gaston when he dropped her by the confluence of the rivers. She started to walk towards the Vieux Château, still prison and now high quarters of the Revolutionary Committee.

Reaching it, she stood in front of the gates, still undecided and hesitating about what to do.

At that moment a good-looking man, dressed in a smart uniform exited the building an noticed her.

-What are you waiting for citoyanne (citizen)? –asked approaching and addressing her amicably.

- …Nothing Sir. - answered Adeline.

-What`s your name girl? - answer me, don´t be afraid. I am Colonel Carlos and I lead the Revolutionary Committee here. - You are not from here.

He had spotted immediately the young woman, standing hesitantly and wriggling her hands in front of the building. He had decided he had nothing to lose probbing her.

-No Sir I come from Paris.

-Ah, Paris! And what are you doing in Mont de Marsan?

-I am the chamber maid of a Chinese Lady. She is a guest at the Château.

-A guest at the Château? A guest of who? Oh! I see. The countess is back and hiding here. Nobody else could be the host at the château.

Adeline didn´t answered, but it wasn´t necessary.

-You can go girl. And don´t tell anybody that we have spoken.

She went to find Gaston thinking that she did not have actually denounced the countess.
She had to answer the questions of the Colonel, didn´t she?
He was a person of authority and she must follow his orders surely.
She tried to put all the affair out of her mind while returning to the mansion with Gaston.

Adeline slept fretfully that night, but the next day started well.
Her mistress required her to prepare her bath.
Lady Jin and Madame la Comptesse took their baths separately.

Thus, Adeline was delighted when she was able to take care of her lady during her bath. She even helped her with her corset and stockings when she prepared for her daily session of outdoors lesbian sex with the countess Marie Louise.
It was the red set. The one her mistress liked the best.
Lady Jin was as kind and lovely as always.
Adeline almost regretted her trip to the city the previous day.
But she was just answering some questions, wasn´t she? Perhaps nothing would come from it.

But the truth is that she wasn´t surprised when one hour later she heard the noise of several horses approaching.
Colonel Carlos, one fat sergeant and four armed soldiers with mismatched uniforms, arrived at the doors demanding to see the Comtesse de la Motte.
Asked at sabre point, one of the servants told them to look into the gardens.

Following a labyrinthic path, leading their men, Carlos found in front of him the most amazing image he ever contemplated. He ordered silence and stooped his party.

In front of him two women were walking hand in hand with their backs to him.
One was a blonde with her curly hair made up in the old Bourbon court style.
The other had jet-black hair falling almost to her waist.
Their garments were reduced to bow shoes, stockings and corsets. All in the richest silks. The blonde was wearing theirs in dark green and the other in red. Both had hour-glass figures with long legs and perfect pear-shaped naked bums that moved enticingly as they walked.

Recovering from his surprise he called out:

-Madame la Comptesse!

Both women turned around and faced the Colonel´s party.
During a very long instant, that seemed like an eternity, both the women and the men observed each other, frozen in complete surprise.

Carlos had seen Marie Louise de la Tour a couples of times in the previous years, riding through Mont de Marsan. He remembered her as an attractive woman and he recognised her as the blonde. She was displaying a beautiful pair of tits over the corset and a tantalizing trimmed pussy between it and the stockings.
The other one had also lovely shaped breasts and a dark pubic hair over her equally attractive slit.
Both women were gorgeous and her bizarre garments enhanced their nudity.

But when Carlos´s eyes met the Asian´s, a strange and strong connection was immediately stablished between them. She was stunning. Her exotic beauty and her perfect skin took Carlos´ breath away.

Suddenly the spell broke.

The women let out a cry of surprise and tried to cover themselves with their hands and arms.

-What a couple of whores! – the sergeant exclaimed.

- Citoyanne Marie Louise de la Tour, you are under arrest for treason against the Republic! – the colonel was able to say at last.

The countess recovered her poise. Straightening up, she let her arms fall at her side and said with dignified voice:

-I haven´t done anything wrong, but I won´t denied who I am. I guess this was to be expected. What now?

-Now you come with us to stand trial – Carlos affirmed.

-A mock to Justice, I am sure. But, so be it. May I get some clothing now?

Carlos was about to answer affirmatively when the sergeant, a dirty fat man that never had seen real action, exclaimed:

-No! If you can be dressed like a slut in a garden, you can be on the scaffold looking the same! The citizens of Mont de Marsan will greatly enjoy seeing you die in a corset and stockings! – laughed the sergeant while the rest of the men joined him, with the sole exception of the colonel.

-What about the other? - Asked one of the soldiers.

-Let´s arrest her too, of course! – added the sergeant, who felt himself now in charge.

-Noooo! – implored the countess – she is not French; she is Chinese and has nothing to do with this!

-She is an aristocrat too! Isn´t she? She is equally guilty! – cried another soldier.

Carlos recovered and though hard. He didn´t want that goddess to be arrested and guillotined. He wanted to know all about her, hold her hand, look at her eyes, kiss her... He weighted his options and decided it could be a way out for her so he asked:

-What is your name madame?

-I am the Lady Jin.- answered the Chinese in French with a charming accent.

-And are you an aristocrat? – asked colonel Carlos wishing fervently she would denied it.

During what looked like a long time she considered her answer.
She knew what was at stake.
But she refused to be forced to lie to those scoundrels!

At last, disregarding the imploring looks of both Marie Louise and the colonel, she decided to tell the truth.

-My father is a count, and yes. I am a noblewoman. A Manchu aristocrat! – she stated haughtily.

-Nooooo!- exclaimed the countess.

-All right! – conceded a saddened Carlos. Let´s get this two to the tribunal!

Adeline had gone to the gardens following the party of revolutionaries and hidden behind the hedges had followed the encounter. Now she saw in terror how the two women were being arrested, not just the countess!
She never anticipated her loved mistress could face execution as well!

-Off with their heads! – shouted a soldier.

Another produced some lengths of rope and tied their hands at the front and two extra horses were requisitioned.

While they waited for their arrival, Marie Louise and Jin Lian retired together a few steps to the boxwood hedge and talked in whispers without being molested.

-Jin Lian my Love, why did you confess to be an aristocrat? That colonel was ready to let you go. I think he has fallen hard for you!

-Yes. I like him too, isn´t he handsome? – smiled the Chinese,

-Oh, please! Be serious! We are probably going to lose our heads! Answer me! Why?

-Well, I imagined you on the guillotine, naked and in shame. So, I decided you shouldn´t go through that alone, my love.

-You are very sweet and brave, but now they will kill you too. – reposted Marie Louise. - We will both end up on the guillotine.

-Well - said Jin Lian with a mischievous smile – remember how wet we became imagining it!

-Jin Lian, my darling this isn´t a fantasy this is bloody real!

-I know Marie Louise. And I don´t want die. But I decided that I wasn´t going to be forced by those scum to lie and to renounce to my condition and my dignity!
I prefer to be guillotined with you! -declared the Chinese with intensity.

Marie Louise remained silent, just looking at her friend and lover with proud admiration.

-And since we are doomed, let´s concentrate on those arousing sensations. Don´t you think, countess? -added Jin Lian.

Feeling better and almost at peace, Marie Louise laughed and kissed Jin Lian on her lips. - Being with you I feel ready to face anything chérie!

-Enough of that, you dirty sluts! Your horses are here. - shouted one of the soldiers.

Gaston had arrived with two saddle horses.

Embarrassed and trying not to look at her mistress´s breast and sex he explained:

-Madames, I brought your mares with your saddles.

-Thank you, Gaston -said Marie Louise taking in her tied hands the reins and a riding crop while Jin Lian did likewise.

The saddles were of course for ladies. Amazon style, intended for riding with both legs on the left side.

Everybody mounted and one of the soldiers leaned over trying to get the prisoner´s reins in order to lead them.
She snatched them back with an arrogant and proud look.

- Don´t be ridiculous. You stupid! Hands tied, no spurs, no reins.
How do you expect us to keep on ladies’ saddles?
Do you want us to die, beheaded or falling from a horse?
We need the reins.
I am a countess and you have my word that we will meet you in your dirty den.

-Do as she says – conceded the colonel.

Once the issued was settle, Marie Louise asked the colonel:

-Where to?

-We are taking you to the Vieux Château – he answered.

-Very suitable and gloomy enough! – exclaimed Marie Louise. - Let´s turn ourselves in Jin Lian. Follow me my darling!

Both women urged their mounts forward with the riding crops.

-Stop and follow us! – ordered the colonel.

But the women were already on the road at a good gallop.

Still shouting to them to stop, he even fired a pistol high over their heads. But what else could they do?
The colonel and his men followed suit and tried to take the lead and the rear with the prisoners.

But the ladies’ mares were of the finest breed and the military horses were no match for them.
Marie Louise and Jin Lian were very good riders also, so to their frustration, the revolutionaries were unable to catch up with them and had no other choice than to follow the ladies.

Marie Louise looked back and saw them struggling to stay a good one hundred meters behind. She adjusted her horse´s pace to maintain the distance and started to laugh.
Jin Lian joined her on laughing.
The countess looked at her at her right.
She looked so gorgeous!
Straight on her saddle, perfect riding posture. Her tits bouncing rhythmically. Her face shining.

Marie Louise de la Motte, Comptesse de la Tour, kept laughing.
She was quite frightened. They were riding to their humiliation and death.
But she won´t give them the satisfaction of seeing her in fear. She was a noble woman. Her ancestors had been fearless warriors for centuries.
And apparently Jin Lian was determined to equally maintain her composure to the very end. What a woman!

Marie Louis felt the wind on her face, her breast bouncing pleasantly and her sex and bum falling rhythmically on her saddle. Her last ride.
Yes, they were going to die, but they will try to do it in style!

Half an hour later they entered the city and, still laughing, arrived in front of the Vieux Château prison.

The people that saw then on the road and across the city, would never forget the image of the two naked amazons galloping, followed by the colonel and his men.

-All right! You had enough fun! Now at the cells. You will be in front of the tribunal quite soon! – Said the colonel when Jin Lian and Marie Louise, always laughing, dismounted and were led inside the building.

In the meantime, Adeline was totally appalled, she realized that her loved mistress was about to be executed because of her! And naked in total humiliation!
She had betrayed her!
She decided there was only one thing she could do; Must do.

She found a distressed Gaston and told him to go with her to the barn.

-Gaston all this is my fault. I denounced the countess to the colonel yesterday. Now both will be executed.
I am going to hang myself!

-What? But…

-There is nothing you can do to make me change my mind. I deserve it!
But you can help me. I don´t know how to tie a proper noose. Please fetch some rope and tie one for me!

-Adeline, I don´t want you to do that! – exclaimed the young man.

-You can´t prevent it. If you don´t help me, I will do it myself, I will do it wrong. It will take me much longer to die and it will hurt me much more!

Gaston reluctantly yielded, grabbed a rope from the back of the barn and tied a noose. Urged by Adeline, he also threw the other end over a beam.
Last he brought a stool and put it right below the rope.
When he turned around, he was surprised to see Adeline had removed all her clothes but for her shoes and simple black stockings.

-What…what are you doing Adeline? – He stuttered.

-They are going to exhibit and execute the ladies as they were. In corsets, showing everything to the populace! And again, it´s my fault, I must pay and I will also die naked and in shame.

She took the noose and put it around her neck.

-Now tie my hands at my back Gaston. I don´t want to be able to touch my neck. I once saw a man in my village that hanged himself. He scratched his throat raw with his hands.

Gaston complied too, but when the young woman was about to climb the stool, she noticed the bulge on the front of his pants.

-Get your pants down. I want to thank you for your help.

He obeyed, and already with the noose around her neck and her hands bound at her back, Adeline got on her knees in front of his erection and took it into her mouth.
It took just a couple of minutes before he abundantly shot his seed into her mouth.
She stood up and the moment he recovered a little, she asked:

-Now help me to climb the stool.

Once she was standing on it, Gaston tightened the rope around her neck, took out the slack and secured it to a column.
Once he was back in front of her Adeline took a deep breath.

-Gaston, I beg you, stay and watch me hang. That will be humiliating for me but exciting and pleasant for you, I hope.
But don´t help me no matter what and make sure I stay hanged for at least a couple of hours. Goodbye Gaston. I wish I could ask forgiveness from Lady Jin!

And she kicked the stool away.

She dropped half a meter and the rope, creaking with her weight, tightened quickly around her throat.
The pain was much worse than she had expected and Adeline immediately regretted her decision.
She started to thrash and kick, trying to get her weight off of her neck without success.
She looked at Gaston in the hope that he will get her down, but he was standing in front of her masturbating furiously.

This shocked her but also helped her to focus. Yes, she was hanging naked and dying. Because she deserved it. She deserved the humiliation of hanging naked in front of a man.
She remembered how the countess and her mistress were going to climb the guillotine´s steps naked in front of the populace.

She recovered her senses and willed herself to hang limp and let the noose kill her.
She stopped thrashing and crossed her ankles while welcomed the strangling knot and her fair punishment.

She was glad her hands were tied, it felt better.
She saw Gaston spurting his semen again for her.
That was the last thing she saw.
Now her body shook again on her death throes.
After fifteen minutes in the rope her beautiful naked body was turning and swinging slowly.
Gaston, very sad, left her there.

To be continued

- Citoyanne Marie Louise de la Tour, you are under arrest for treason against the Republic! – the colonel was able to say at last.
So confused Colonel Carlos was from the view of the two ladies, that he hardly could speak a plain sentence!
Fortunately, he did have to say some longer formulation, like "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say, etc...!" He would never have got out of his words! :facepalm:

-My father is a count, and yes. I am a noblewoman. A Manchu aristocrat! – she stated haughtily.
In her case, what about diplomatic immunity?:confundio1:

Carry on, Carlos! And I wonder whether there will be a special part reserved for 'Colonel Carlos'! ;)

So confused Colonel Carlos was from the view of the two ladies, that he hardly could speak a plain sentence!
Fortunately, he did have to say some longer formulation, like "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say, etc...!" He would never have got out of his words! :facepalm:

Carry on, Carlos! And I wonder whether there will be a special part reserved for 'Colonel Carlos'! ;)
Thanks a lot Loxuru. It is good to know that somebody is enjoying the story my friend!

But don’t expect too much!

III

In the prison Marie Louise and Jin Lian had been put in different cells. It was noon by now and some simple food and water were brought to them.
After about one hour they were taken to stand in front of the revolutionary tribunal.
They looked more like a bunch of delinquents than a court of law.

Neither Marie Louise nor Jin Lian had any doubts about the outcome.
La Comtesse de la Motte was immediately sentenced to die on the guillotine the next morning.

Colonel Carlos tried to defend Jin Lian, explaining that she was Chinese, her father an ambassador, as he had just found out, and that she had never harmed any French citoyen.

His plead was dismissed on the grounds that she, as a Manchu aristocrat, had surely exploited the Chinese peasantry. She was also condemned to be beheaded with Marie Louise the next day.

-No surprises chérie! I am sorry for you! – said the countess still smiling while they were led back to their cells.

-No problem Love. I will be happy going with you. And remember our fantasies! We will live them tomorrow! – answered Jin Lian. - Good night, and think of me, of us, on the guillotine!

-I will, rest assure than nothing else will be on my mind my exotic lover! – said the French, blowing a kiss to lady Jiu as she entered her cell.

Colonel Carlos was distressed.
He had no qualms with the arrest of Marie Louise and he believed she should be executed.
Even though he had started to like her. The countess was conducting herself like a real woman. Not only attractive but brave and he admired her for that. He had to smile remembering the horse race from her estate.
Still, he had no problems with her execution. As an aristocrat, he believed she deserved the guillotine.

But about Jin Lian he felt totally different. He wanted to make love to that exotic woman, or just to talk to her. He didn´t want her head cut off. He had tried to save her, but he was powerless!
He knew that the temptation of seeing two gorgeous women on the guillotine, instead of one, was going to be too much to resist for those filthy scoundrels of the committee.

The only thing he could do now, was to order her cells were made as comfortable as possible for their last night and make sure they were treated well.

Jian Lian was untied and locked up in her cell. But shortly after an old hag came for her and led her to a toilette. It was filthy, but she was alone and took advantage of it. After she finished, she went back to her cell.
To her surprise a decent bed, a table and two chairs had been brought during her absence.
And after a short while some buckets, both empty and with clean water were also left for her.

She sat on her bed and, for the first time, she was able to consider her situation.
Tomorrow they will cut my head off in the guillotine. She told herself. It seemed totally unreal.
Just a few hours ago, she has been in bed caressing and kissing the gorgeous body of Marie Louise!

The idea of climbing the guillotine steps was dreadful. She was really frightened and didn´t want to die.
She was going to die in a few hours. And in shame, showing everybody her tits, pussy and ass!
Perhaps this wasn´t so strange to her.
Because the truth was that Hortense wasn´t the first woman she had seen executed.
Back in her country she had attended the beheading of a woman. She was ordered to remove her doudu baring her breast.
Next, the executioner told ger to adopt the position and she leaned meekly forward stretching her neck.
The sword came down and her head flew from her neck while her body straightened spurting a jet of blood.

The other was in Japan, while accompanying her father in another embassy.
The woman was paraded on a donkey to the place of her crucifixion. Once she had been tied to her cross and erected, her garments were put aside revealing her breasts and a soft pubic hair.
Two men speared her with sharp bamboo sticks, through the underside of her globes, into her heart. She was crying softly the whole time until her end.

Both times she had felt an unsettling arousal. She had not talked about these experiences to Marie Louise because she had felt ashamed by her weird emotions.

But now, like those women, she was going to exhibit her charms to the public for their pleasure and her humiliation.

She now ran on her mind all the steps of Hortense´s execution but imagining herself on her place.
When the blade fell on her neck on her imagination, she was damp on her crotch.
She couldn´t deny her deviant inclinations, but who cared now? She will try to die well and to use those perverse thrills to make easier her ultimate experience.
And it was clear that Marie Louise also found her predicament perversely erotic.
This, and the fact that they were going to be together when facing their demise, made everything much more acceptable.

Jin Lian did not regret having told the truth. She still believed it had been the right thing to do.
Renouncing her condition out of fear and leaving her lover to face the guillotine alone would have been shameful. Totally improper of a Manchu noble woman.

Her musings were interrupted when at dark, a surprisingly decent dinner was brought to her cell.

She ate some, but left most of it untouched. She drank a coup of wine and felt a little better.

After they took the food away, she removed her garments and cleaned herself with the buckets. it was pleasant and she felt much better.
She left her corset and stockings on one of the chairs and was putting her shoes back on, when the cell´s door creaked open.

To her surprise it was colonel Carlos.
He stood just inside the door, after closing it.

-Madame, I came to tell you how sorry I am for what you are going to face.
I never wished you executed. Nor I think you deserve it. – He declared in a sad voice.

Lady Jin just stood naked and speechless in front of him.
She couldn´t understand her feelings.
On top of being perversely excited by their impending execution, she felt a powerful attraction for this man. The man that arrested Marie Louise and herself.
True was that he had tried to help her…And he was looking at her totally embarrassed.
At that moment, she noticed a betraying bulge in the front of his uniform´s breeches.

She did not think. Or, perhaps only that she would be dead by that time tomorrow.

She went to him, pressed her body against his and kissed his lips.

Totally taken by surprise he didn´t react for a long instant, but then he embraced her with passion and disbelief.
After minutes of kissing her and caressing her buttocks, he disengaged and said:

-This is wrong! I shouldn´t be doing this! It is my fault you are going to die! - the revolutionary officer protested.

She took a step back and looking at his eyes answered vehemently:

-You are probably right colonel. These are weird circumstances, but we can´t denied that there is something quite strong between you and me.
And I only have tonight.
So, I have several last requests for you. Would you grant them to this woman that will have her head cut off tomorrow?

-I will do my best Lady Jin, if it is in my power.

-First, - she started – I want you to stay with me tonight. Second, I want you to take care of me.

-To take care of you, how...? – Carlos asked without comprehending.

-Yes. I want you to make to me all the necessary preparations.
I know my hair will have to be cut, I will have to be tied, I will have to put my corset back on, I want you to take care of all those tasks.

-With pleasure Lady Jim.

-And I also want to be executed with the countess de la Motte. Both of us together.

The colonel imagined the spectacle of the two gorgeous women in corsets, about to be guillotined. The canaille will love it!
That was probably the plan, anyway.
So, he conceded:

-It could be arranged.

-Finally, I want you to be my executioner! – demanded now Jin Lian in a firm voice.

He was about to say he could not kill her because he probably loved her, but thought again and reached the conclusion that it would be the best for her. That he really could take care of her until the end if he was in charge of the proceedings.

-I will, if that is that is what you really want! – he said at last.

-Good! – answered relieved Jin Lian. He wasn´t sure if he would accept. - One last detail - she continued – Once you had shown my cut off head to the public, put it between my legs.

-What? – exclaimed astonished the colonel.

-I know it sounds weird, but I want that to be done. I would you do it for me?

-The truth is that your headless bodies will be hanged from the guillotine upside down. With your heads on pikes. Sorry to tell you.

-Oh! – exclaimed Jin Lian.

-But I may place your lips against your other lips while I prepare your body to be hoisted. That is what you want, isn´t it? – he said blushing a little.

- Yes…precisely and thank you – answered Jin Lian blushing too.

-Anything else Madame?

-No. That would be all colonel. I am very grateful.

He went back outside to impart the instructions needed to fulfil her requests, ordered not to be disturbed and came back closing the door.

Now he took her again on her arms and carried her to the bed. She lied on her back as he quickly discarded his uniform.
He looked at her perfect skin and gorgeous body not believing that she was there for him.

His hands roamed her waist, her buttocks and her breasts with reverence. Soon his lips were travelling her whole body as she let the pleasant sensations engulf her.
He went slowly, treating her very gently.
His lips and tongue brushed softly along her labia. So soft that she wasn´t sure he had, but it left her wanting more.
Her desire was growing and his, had been in evidenced since the beginning by his hard-rock erection.

Lady Jin was a little touched and flattered by his attentions.
This man, the man who was going to kill her, clearly worshiped her!
And it was clear, she felt something wild for him,
A small mockery, to meet him on this final circumstances!

Now his mouth was definitely on her mound. Travelling slowly, licking, kissing, lapping, from her pubic hair to the most rear folds between her thighs. Now he pushed his tongue hard against her clit and she decided she was more than ready for him.
She urged him on top of her.

-I want to feel your weight! – she whispered hoarsely in Carlos´s ear.

He climbed in top of her while she opened her legs offering her sex.

-Take me! I want you inside me! – she ordered.

He slowly pushed his hard rod inside her pussy. He wasn´t small and it had been a while since Jin Lian have been with a man, it was uncomfortable at the beginning, but soon she felt pleasantly full.
It felt so good! To be totally impaled!

He wanted her so much. It was very pleasant to feel herself so desired!

-Make love to me! Hard! It´s my last night! – She demanded.

He felt an acute pang of sadness but started pushing hard and deep,
She felt like melting, as if they were a single body such intimate was their union.

Soon he tensed, grunted and his semen pumped out into her.
This sensation triggered her own climax and she groaned embracing him tighter and pressing with her legs around his waist.

-Yes, fill me with your cum! – she encouraged him while trembling in pleasure. Both lovers shuddering for a long time.

It took them a while to recover their breath and after, they stayed holding close for a while.
Then he rose and got dressed.

-I will return to start preparing you in a couple of hours. Try to get some sleep. – he said from the cell´s door.

She laid down on her bed feeling calm.
She was going to die. By this time tomorrow, her naked headless corpse will be buried in an unmarked grave with Marie Louise´s. In a heap and with their severed heads.
Not a completely unpleasant way to be buried. – she reflected.
She still feared death, but everyone has to die.
Her life had been interesting and sex with Carlos had been very satisfying.

Suddenly it popped in her mind that she probably was in her fertile period.
Perhaps she was pregnant now!
Well, in any case, the guillotine will be a very efficient counter conceptive!

Smiling at this notion, without expecting it, she drifted into a deep sleep plagued with vague dreams of guillotining.

The door opened a crack and the old hag entered.

-It is time to wake up Madame. I´ll take you the toilette when you are ready. -she said.

Jin Lian was surprised by the respectful tone she used. Probably colonel Carlos had imparted clear instructions. Or perhaps it was just the way they treated the people about to be executed.

She rose and followed her to the toilette. She was again surprised. It had been thoroughly cleaned!
When she was done, they went back to her cell and the woman gaoler went now to take the countess to the toilette.

Lady Jin washed with the new buckets that have been changed during her absence. A breakfast of bread butter and coffee was also waiting for her on the table.
She bit some, drank her coffee and waited.

Ten minutes later the colonel asked her permission to enter.
She granted it and stood in front of him. He was in a clean uniform and recently shaved.

-You look beautiful lady Jin. I am afraid we should start preparing.

-By all means colonel. Help me to don my costume, please.

He approached and helped her to tie her red corset.
She noticed he was aroused again. His hands brushed softly her skin while tying the cords.
She sat on the bed, rolled her stockings up and adjusted her embroiled garters.
Always in silence, Carlos kneeled in front of the Chinese, put her shoes back on her feet and straightening the bows.

-Now I should cut your hair lady Jin. – he said.

-Tie my hands first. It will be easier for me to get into the proper frame of mind if I am restrained already, I think. She asked.

-As you wish. – He said, getting the length of rope that, among other things, he had brought with him. – stand up, turn around and cross your wrists at your back.

She did as she was told and trembled a little while he firmly tied her hands at her back. She reflected that she will never be released. She will now remain bound, even in her grave.
Last he looped the rope once around her waist.

-This will keep your arms in place when you hang upside down. – Carlos explained.

-Ah! I see. More aesthetic. No doubt.

Next, he seated her and got at her back with the scissors.

-This is not my trade. I will do my best.

-It can´t be worse than the ones I saw in Paris! I am sure it will do. -she reposted.

Agreeing with her, he started cutting her long beautiful hair. A few minutes later it was shorn, leaving her neck bare for the blade, as intended.

-It is done. You are ready Lady Jin. – pronounced the officer.

She stood up and started for the door.

-No. We are ahead of time. You may seat for a while.

-I don´t want to seat again. Come behind me and embrace me one last time Carlos.

He did as she requested and started caressing her globes and nipples from behind. She soon noticed his hard rod against her bum and fumbled with his breeches trying to free it.

-Get it out!

He quickly obeyed and she rubbed her buttocks over it, moving her hips seductively. His prick got even hotter. Next, she took it in her tied hands and leaning forward managed to get it inside her wet sex.

-Mmmm! I wanted to feel it one more time. – she said hoarsely.

They didn´t move. Just stayed like that savouring the total intimacy of being deep inside her. His member pulsating inside her warm and soft insides.

-I am very sorry, but it´s time.

-Of course. We don´t want to be late, do we? - said mockingly the woman. She moved forward, his cock sliding out of her, turned around and kissed him on the mouth.
He returned the kiss, got his pants up and without another word, they went out of her cell.

On the hallway they met Marie Louise looking beautiful with her green set of corset, stockings and shoes. Even with the makeshift haircut she looked good. Her hands were tied at her back too.

-Hi Jin Lian! It looks like we are ready for our last trip. You look lovely with your clumsily shorn hair!

-Yes, nothing will hinder the blade when it kisses my neck! – laughed Jian Lian delighted with the countess´ poise and humour. - How was your last night love?

-Not bad at all! I was thoroughly raped by two strong and considerate young lieutenants, courtesy I guess, of our friend the colonel. I was delighted!

Carlos said nothing, but Jin Lian understood this attention, had been his doing indeed.

-And countess, let me inform you that he will also be our executioner, by my own request.

-Good choice Lady Jin. Who better? – answered Marie Louise de la Tour.

Colonel, I am grateful to you. May we now have a last moment of privacy, please? – asked the countess.

-All right. But just a minute. You may go back to your cell.
I will have to go ahead by myself. I need to see that everything is ready. I will meet you both later. - said the colonel leaving the women with the gaolers.

-Thank you, Carlos. And yes. I am sure we´ll see you soon! – said the Chinese as the two ladies re-entered the French´s cell.

Once there Marie Louise, looking now concerned, asked:

-How are you, Jin Lian? Really.

-Terrified! And you Marie Louise?

-The same, or probably more terrified than you my exotic lover!

-I believe you. But I am also quite aroused as we discussed the last time we were in bed. You still feel the same? – inquired Jin Lian.

-Yes! Thank God I am still wet when I think of the both of us losing our heads in the guillotine. Can you believe how perverse I am? – declared the countess.

-Yes. But I think it`s some kind of mental defence Marie Louise.

-Well, cherié. I don’t care why we feel this erotic delusion. I plan to use it to have some fun as we die and to help me to do it well, as it´s fitting to aristocrats like us!

-Totally agree, madame la contesse! Let´s give a good show to the canaille!
They will never forget our cunts!

Both women laughed. Then they pressed their bodies together. Their breast squashed against the other´s, their tights pressing hard too against the other´s crotch.
They kissed with feelings of love, passion and loss.

-Good bye Jin Lian, I love you and I admire you. I am sorry we are going to end up losing our heads, but I would lie if I say I am not very happy of being with you! -stated a serious Marie Louise.

With an equally grave countenance Jin Lian told her:

-I love you too Marie Louise. Thank you for everything. I agree, we are lucky being together. We will support each other.
And let’s give them good show. We are going to raise every dick in Mont de Marsan with our execution!

-Well said! – agreed the countess, and the two tied condemned, walked back to the corridor and headed laughing towards the courtyard where a donkey drawn cart waited to take them to the guillotine.

To be continued

IV
Pushed by the female gaoler and others, they crossed a door and found themselves in the castle´s courtyard.
They stopped laughing. In front of them waited a cart with two donkeys hitched to it.
Around them in the courtyard and from the windows, dozens of people, from the prison´s garrison and even inmates, were looking at them. Everyone wanted to take a look at the two condemned noblewomen that were about to die in harlot customs.
They stopped laughing at exchanged a serious look trying to exchange some courage and mutual support.
Marie Louise approached the cart. The driver was standing by a set of steps at the back of the cart.
-How long will take you to take us to the place? – she asked.
-We won´t go directly. I have to show you around, so about forty minutes Madame. – he had let slip the old madame title, instead of the citoyanne, due to the authority in the countess´ words.
-Good. Let´s start then. Help us to climb on. We are tied! – She continued, still as if she were totally in charge and they were about to initiate a pleasure carriage ride.
Everyone had followed the dialog, because the silence was complete.
The man helped both ladies on top of the cart´s bed. It was a flat platform completely surrounded by a rail, once the driver put up and closed the back side.
He went to the front, took the reins and hit the donkeys with a stick urging them forward. They obeyed and started their way with the man walking at the side of the animals.
At that moment, the silence shattered as the audience broke in shouts against the prisoners.
-Off with their heads!
-Harlots!
-Good tits!
-To the guillotine!
-Aristocratic whores!
-Dirty cunts!
The cart went through the prison´s gates and more people were waiting to see and have fun with the naked women.
The ladies had anticipated the humiliation of being exposed to the mob in such a way, but one thing is to imagine it and another to be tied naked on a cart that takes you to be beheaded while a crowd insults you and ask for your head!
Consequently, they felt initially greatly intimidated, but soon they got used to the situation and began to recover their courage.
Since their arrest, they had accepted that there was no way out of their situation.
They were about to be executed. But in a way that fact, somehow excited the pervert side of their minds. They had decided they will try to enjoy the ultimate experience, live their deviant fantasy and die well.
They didn´t have to say it out loud, just exchanging looks, they encouraged each other and felt their arousal coming back.
Soon they were smiling and almost enjoying their exhibitionistic side, showing their charms to the audience without shame. Or rather, taking pleasure on their shame.
With the cart bumping on the cobblestones, they were standing holding the rail with their hands bound at their backs, facing each other, one at each side of the platform.
-Now we know what the cattle feel when they are taken to the slaughter house! – said Jian Lian. She moved and stood to the front – come to stand at my back Marie Louise, lean on me!
The French countess did as Jian Lian asked, putting her breast against the Chinese back.
Immediately, she felt Jian Lian´s fingers touching her vulva and moaned her pleasure!
-Mmmm, good idea my love! I didn´t anticipated the advantages of our last ride!
Lady Jin continued to caress her clit, feeling the French´s delicious soft globes squashing on her back.
She turned her face over her shoulder and they kissed while Jin Lian continued masturbating the French, until she bit the Chinese´s shoulder trembling in orgasm,
When Marie Louise recovered, she insisted in changing positions.
She thrusted her breasts forward, like some kind of the cart´s figurehead.
It was now her turn to caress Jin Lian´s folds and clit.
Many in the public noticed what the condemned were doing and clasped their approval.
Once lady Jin had reached her own climax, they kissed and stood now, back-to-back, on the rolling platform, holding their tied hands tenderly.
Part of the public perceived their attitude and admired in silence their composure.
-This is our last ride my love. I am so afraid! – whispered Jin Lian over her shoulder.
-Me too cherié, but it will be over soon!
-No, don`t worry Marie Louise, I am very excited too. As we discussed, this isn´t a bad way to go. And we are together!
-That is the spirit. I am also very excited. They are taken us to the guillotine! We are going to offer a great show to this canaille!
They both smiled and flaunted their breast and pussies seductively to the public that cheered back delighted.
-See how they look at us? They will never forget us! So much lust! This is very erotic Jin Lian.
They were now crossing the river, very close to the main square. La place de la Revolution.
Once they reached it, the mob parted to let the cart pass. On the centre stood the guillotine over a high platform.
At one side a couple of posts supported a beam with pulleys.
Colonel Carlos was waiting for them by the machine. He had removed his cassock, wearing just boots, breeches and shirt.
When the cart stopped by the stairs both women squeezed their hands one last time and turned around to face each other.
-Jin Lian my love, I want to go first. I want you to enjoy seeing me guillotined, like you enjoyed Hortense´s.
Also, knowing that you are watching, while waiting your turn, will help me to keep my courage – said the countess gravely - And will excite me too! – she finished with a wicked smile.
-As you wish my love. – answered Jin Lian moved and aroused.
They kissed fiercely and the countess turned to the ladder that had been placed at the back of the cart. The driver helped her to descent and she went to the guillotine´s steps.
She climbed alone, resolutely, holding her chin high.
Carlos met her at the top of the platform.
-Follow my lead, Madame la comptesse, we will be done soon.
Marie Louise just nodded holding his gaze.
The colonel took her elbow and led her to the platform´s edge to show her to the crowd.
There was a lot of shouting demanding her head or mocking her costume, but many went silent, such impressive was the image of the woman standing at the side of the guillotine.
A beautiful blonde in green silk corset, stockings and shoes. Looking gorgeous even with her badly shorn hair. Her labia and breasts naked for all to see. An incredibly erotic sight.
-We want so see her ass too! – several shouted. - turn her around!
Without having to be told or losing her dignity, she turned around showing her pear-shaped bum to the leering audience.
Once the exhibition of the condemned finished, Carlos pointed to the bascule that waited in the vertical position.
The countess walked to it and pressed her body against the plank, feeling on her globes and nipples the roughness of the wood. Its upper edge reached almost to her shoulders.
She stood motionless allowing the colonel to tie several leather straps: one below her tits, another around her waist and a third around her ankles.
Once her body was secured to the bascule, Carlos tilted it down to the horizontal.
Marie Louise was grateful for Jin Lian accounts of the execution of Hortense. Thanks to that, she was being able to anticipate the procedure and her executioner didn´t have to order her around. This way, she looked almost in control and it was easier to maintain her poise.
She raised her head in order to pass over the lower lunette, putting her neck in place.
Carlos lowered the lunette´s upper half.
She was ready.
-Madame, open your hands. When you are ready, close your fist and I will do it.
-All right colonel - said the countess.
She looked at the wicked basket ready to receive her cut off head. The sensation of her body tightly bound wasn´t unpleasant.
She thought of Jin Lian, who was watching her, knowing she was next. Marie Louise turned her head a little, made eye contact with Lady Jin one last time and faced the basket again.
She rubbed pleasantly her mound on the board a couple of times. She really hoped Jin Lian would enjoy seeing her head roll.
With this thought, Marie Louise de la Tour, comptesse de la Motte, smiled and closed her tied hands, asking for the razor.

Jin Lian was still standing on the cart that had brought them from the Vieux Château prison. Its height had allowed her a perfect angle to observe in detail everything that had happened on the guillotine´s scaffold. She had witnessed every detail of Marie Louise´s execution with increasing sexual arousal.
Mesmerized, she had seen her lover exhibited to the populace, strapped to the bascule and rolled in place; her neck locked in the lunette.
Now she could see her lovely bum and noticed how Marie Louise looked at her with her neck already in the lunette.
Then, she reassumed the position and an instant later, the blade fell.
Jin Liane saw her lover´s head toppling into the basket as her body trembled against the straps.
She almost climaxed, her pussy very wet.
She would have felt ashamed in other circumstances; But she was about to die too and Marie Louise had wanted her to enjoy it.
She kept watching how, as in a dream, colonel Carlos raised high her lover´s head.
The mob roared her approval. Marie Louise severed head was still beautiful. She looked at peace, her eyes closed a hint of a smile and some blood on her left cheek.
Carlos left the head back into the basket and unstrapped the countess´ body. Next, he tied her ankles together and hooked them with the rope from one of the pulleys. Pulling it, he raised Marie Louise´s headless corpse up and left it hanging upside down.
It was so weird! But incredibly sexy too!
I will join you in a moment, my love. - Lady Jin thought.
And even though she still didn´t want to die, paradoxically, she wanted to join Marie Louise. She wanted her own headless body, hands tied at her back, suspended upside down beside hers. She was ready for the guillotine.
The colonel retrieved Marie Louise´s head from the basket and put it on a spike close to her body.
Getting out of her reverie, she saw Carlos now looking at her. It was her turn.
In her expensive silk corset and matching garters, shoes and stockings all in fiery red, Jin Lian looked incredibly sexy. And she was well aware of that.
She descended from the cart and approached the guillotine´s steps in a turmoil of sensations;
She had just witnessed her friend and lover brutally killed and she was quite shocked and really frightened. The chain of events that had led her to this moment, to her impending execution, replayed quickly on her mind. But she had already concluded there was nothing she would have done differently. Things of life and destiny.
And she was still very aroused. So, she pushed her fear out of her mind and, once again decided to concentrate in those other erotic emotions.
She started to climb the guillotine´s steps.
She could feel everything in a kind of enhanced consciousness. The sounds of the mob, her tits swinging slightly as she climbed, the breeze on her bum the dampness on her crotch.

Colonel Carlos was at the top of the steps.
-I am sorry! – He said.
-Don´t be.
She first approached Marie Louise´s headless body to see it from up close.
Definitely she looked sexy.
Lady Jin was pleased to notice that she still desired that body that she had caressed and embraced many times.
She wished she could lick one more time that golden pubic hair that she had herself trimmed.
Or caress again the full globes that now gravity pulled in a different direction.
-I will join you in a moment, love – she whispered again, this time to her severed head on the spike.
Now she turned to face Carlos and went to the side to be shown to the public.
She defiantly exhibited her nakedness and even turned around to offer them the sight of her buttocks.
The sexual charge was very high. The public could sense it. The attitude of the executioner and the condemned were uncommon.
The public was less rowdy now. Many were growing silent.
She felt the waves of lust and liked being the sexual object of so many.
She turned around and Carlos placed his hand over her buttocks leading her to the machine. She went to the plank.
She placed her body against it, her legs straight, her knees together, like she had seen Hortense and Marie Louise do.
Jin Lian pressed her breast well and rubbed slightly her sex against the wood, exactly where Marie Louise´s had been. Her nipples hard and sensitive, her crotch damp.
She didn´t move while the colonel adjusted the leathers straps tight around her body. Nor she protested when he took advantage of the occasion to slightly fondle her.
He tilted forward the bascule and she got ready to place her neck on the lunette. She was almost comfortable. It felt good.
The colonel started pushing forward the plank with her body strapped on it. She gasped when she felt his hand between her thighs cupping her mound, some fingers on her wet folds.
As the bascule reached its forward position, she lifted her head to pass over the lunette, she placed her neck in the right spot and Carlos closed the upper lunette.
His fingers suddenly pushed hard on her clit and she reached an immediate and strong orgasm that shook her body, taking her by surprise!
It was the sudden and intense release of the arousal that have been building up as the countess had been guillotined and she herself prepared.
Probably nobody noticed, or if they did, attributed her trembling to fear. But for her, it was the most unexpected and wonderful gift!
-Merci! – she said still panting.
The colonel, didn´t answer, his sadness evident.
Everything was ready now.
He told her about closing her hands when ready but she cut him:
-No Carlos hold my hand, please, and do me.
The colonel caressed her buttocks one last time with his finger tips and took her left tied hand with her right.
With his left, he took the trigger´s mechanism cord.

Lady Jin felt calm. She could sense every part of her body and every pair of eyes that were on her. Curiously holding the hand of the man that was about to kill her, gave her great comfort.
She had no regrets.
She breathed slowly a couple of times.
Steeling herself not to flinch when hearing the blade coming down, she squeezed Carlos´ hand.
And she did it. She remained motionless while the mouton razor crashed down. She just maintained the pressure on his hand.
Her head tumbled down into the basket.

Carlos was startled when the headless Lady Jin squeezed his hand tighter during a few seconds while her lovely buttocks clenched twice.

He now quickly unstrapped her body and rolled it face up. Even if there wasn´t a face any longer. Her tits leaning to the sides, her sex in obscene display. Gorgeous even now.
Next, he took her severed head by her hair and raised it feeling disgusted.
The crowd cheered again, but not with full enthusiasm. The way the ladies had behaved had merited some respect, even from a canaille like that.
Jin Lian´s expression, like the countess´ was of determined calm and the hint of a smile. So beautiful! Though Carlos sadly.
Now he placed her severed head between her legs, as she had requested, he lips in contact with her vulva.
He tied her ankles and prepared the pulley. Next, he placed the Chinese´s head on the empty pike, next to Marie Louise´s,
He hoisted her body and she hanged upside down, her hands still tied at her back at her waist.
Carlos couldn´t resist and caressed her hips and bum when steadying her after the hoisting.
Obviously, she had been highly aroused when she died. Her nipples hard. her pussy clearly wet. This gave the colonel some consolation.
Between the folds of her labia some drops of his own seed were also evident.
The bodies made a striking image as they swayed and twisted slightly, like big fishes just caught, hanging upside down in their elegant corsets and stockings.

The display was meant to be macabre and humiliating. And it was. But the two female headless bodies looked still sexy and dignified.
An intensely erotic and totally unforgettable image.
Colonel Carlos, in particular, had no doubt that he would never forget that day, nor the woman he had just beheaded.
Feeling empty, he left the place as a long queue formed to get a closer look at the executed women.

EPILOGUE
On July 28th. 1794 the Reign of Terror ended. Maximilien Robespierre himself was guillotined with others in Paris.
The news reached Mont de Marsan several days later.
On August 3rd. Colonel Carlos was climbing the guillotine steps.

Soon he was strapped on the bascule with his neck on the lunette.
He didn´t care much.
This was the very same guillotine he had used to execute Lady Jin.
He smiled when he noticed his member was getting hard on this thought.
He pressed his erection on the very spot her pussy had been when the blade fell on her slender neck.
When his head landed in the wicked basket, he was still smiling and his erection full.

THE END

Great chapter, Carlos!
Too bad, they had no guillotine with two blades, so the lovers could have been executed simultaneously, next to each other!

Back
Top Bottom