UK Members (UK Crux Club)

Go to CruxDreams.com
So hopefully some of you who I have been talking to will join in this - I think we could find nearly a dozen
I have others/more also on Fetlife
Hopefully its enough - at least for a munch
OK - Its going to be guys mainly - but lets face it a girl isnt going to post on here offering herself up to a bunch of depraved guys is she
But thats not to say we cannot get out there to local munches and find interest

Ideally we need to find if anyone can accommodate.
Has anyone done anything before

Who is interested in play - we all need to be flexible if we think we can meet

Once we have a consensus we need some rules (e.g. NO NAILS)

Anyway - if you join this topic - thanks - that's a good step forward

So hopefully some of you who I have been talking to will join in this - I think we could find nearly a dozen
I have others/more also on Fetlife
Hopefully its enough - at least for a munch
OK - Its going to be guys mainly - but lets face it a girl isnt going to post on here offering herself up to a bunch of depraved guys is she
But thats not to say we cannot get out there to local munches and find interest

Ideally we need to find if anyone can accommodate.
Has anyone done anything before

Who is interested in play - we all need to be flexible if we think we can meet

Once we have a consensus we need some rules (e.g. NO NAILS)

Anyway - if you join this topic - thanks - that's a good step forward
it would be a good idea to have a few (almost) vanilla discussions etc....
then take it from there.

I don't live in your part of the world , but it sounds like a fun group if there several women involved, just for safety sake. I have long thought it would be so exciting to be able participate in some sort of BDSM play in an old castle dungeon. We use my barn in the summer months, mainly because there are many variations of things to hang ropes from, but It hardly has the dungeon atmosphere.

Cynthia - you are welcome to stay in touch with us - who knows some or all of us may make it over there, and you would be welcome to come to see us - we are a very hospitable nation.
Though you must realize that we do not have many castles left here now and those that are lucky enough to live in one generally do not let a bunch of BDSM Sadists/Masochists use their dungeon - which invariably are now their wine cellars
We could try though to find something
I think your lucky to have a barn
Do keep in touch maybe even some pics of an event.
stay good

Varhelyi

Most welcome glad to have you on board - Welcome to the UK and Welcome to the UK club
Do let us know more about yourself
Where in UK have you settled and what are your interests

Thank you Casimir. I live on the eastern side of London, and I am interested in everything about crucifixion. (Online chat, personal meeting, taking part in a play as a victim / executioner... so basically everything.)
I would love to meet and chat with likeminded people, and share our fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom