UK Members (UK Crux Club)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe we could find a deserted beach to crucify each other. This is some artwork I did depicting me being put to death as the sun sets. I hang dead after suffering for your pleasure. At some point I will be taken down and the sword lodged in my ass will be replaced by my executioner's hard cock.

Attachments

• By the beach0001.png
    By the beach0001.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 131
  • By the beach 2 0002.png
    By the beach 2 0002.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
I think to start off with I would start by connecting with a uk based play partner to role play killing me by crucifixion, It is a long way off, I need to lose weight and seriously tone up and find the discipline to work out day in day out but it would be with it. Plus the pandemic will have be tamed or run it’s course and the vaccine. That should give me enough time to look hot and sexy during my execution.

I like the intimacy between an executioner and his victim. Me being the victim , writhing and suffering as I stare into his eyes, doing everything I can to make my slow death as erotic as possible for him.

Then comes the final phase. You see. when my executioner feels aroused enough to masturbate I know that when he cums I will die. He starts touching his cock and I beg for mercy. When he starts running his hand up down his cock I look into his eyes and spasm and shudder and shake.
His rhythm is faster as I spread my legs and moan and gasp. My final moments are in sync with his moments of pleasure. Faster we both go looking into each others eye. He is about to ejactulate and I take in a deep breath. He cums and I let out a slow final breath and die.

I hang there on a hidden seat and immerse myself as I role play the executed victim. I hang there motionless only blinking sparingly and breathing shallow for what seems like an eternity. Then my executioner comes back. Puts a condom on for me to see and takes my limp body to an alter. He puts me on my back and places pillow to raise the angle of my ass, spreads my legs and eases into me. I am lifeless as he fucks me. My limp naked body rocks back and forward as he pumps me. He looks at my dead staring face as he climaxes. He leaves me to lie dead for a while longer until he pleasures my body until I cum back to life

This what my executioner might see as we conclude our journey of orgasm and death in a uk dungeon

Attachments

• last moment0001.png
    last moment0001.png
    781.9 KB · Views: 101
  • last moment0008.png
    last moment0008.png
    781.7 KB · Views: 74
  • last moment0020.png
    last moment0020.png
    782 KB · Views: 75
  • last moment0040.png
    last moment0040.png
    756.9 KB · Views: 89
I think that after this virus has passed and things would get back to normal I would like to develop this Crux club further. If we get a core group of about 4 to 6 people who chat for a while and then we pick an area of the uk to meet up for a munch style event. After that I don't mind hiring a dungeon space somewhere for Crucifixion play. If any one wants to act out executing me alone please message me

I think that after this virus has passed and things would get back to normal I would like to develop this Crux club further. If we get a core group of about 4 to 6 people who chat for a while and then we pick an area of the uk to meet up for a munch style event. After that I don't mind hiring a dungeon space somewhere for Crucifixion play. If any one wants to act out executing me alone please message me
20200615_175001.jpgI would love to suffer with you did you see the pictures I sent me wearing duferent loincloths but I know they wouldn't last long before being ripped off
Here I am after the flogging dazed

Are there any females members in the uk? I think there needs to be a strict rule not to attempt to try and hook up. This is not a singles bar with nails. Couples should be comfortable enough to play crux scenes without interference from any stray blokes. It would be nice to have a space and setting that would be comfortable for women. That's all I'm saying

I know. I don't like that kind of exclusion. It assumes that single men are by nature tying to hook up and be a pred which is not always the case. There are bad apples and I fucking hate that they represent me.

Back
Top Bottom