UK Members (UK Crux Club)

Go to CruxDreams.com
20200804_181331.jpgbefore I was stripped to be taken to the judge naked they dressed me up then stripped me again but left the crown on my head

I think this is still worth pursuing. Maybe we can set up a group on Fetlife.. We could chat first, set up ground rules and protocols and eventually meet up in a munch type gathering and take it from there. Also absolutely no phones at the time of the crucifixion event. During the crux play we will all be in a very vulnerable position. We will all be writhing and suffering naked on crosses and I will spend a lot of time pretending to be dead and possibly used for pleasure. I think this will take time to set up but it will be worth it I promise you.

I think this is still worth pursuing. Maybe we can set up a group on Fetlife.. We could chat first, set up ground rules and protocols and eventually meet up in a munch type gathering and take it from there. Also absolutely no phones at the time of the crucifixion event. During the crux play we will all be in a very vulnerable position. We will all be writhing and suffering naked on crosses and I will spend a lot of time pretending to be dead and possibly used for pleasure. I think this will take time to set up but it will be worth it I promise you.
Don't waste time with Fetlife...its all bollocks.
Fuck all crux people on there...seems to be mostly gay males.(no offence) & squat-all females.
Cruxforums is a better platform.

Well,as with everything else...
it's gone dead quiet. :mad: :BangHead:
Waste of time and effort,especially as the last person that contributed was deleted,due to being a troll,elsewhere on the forum. :(
Just like on Fetlife, all talk and NO positive action,due to members being so far and wide.
Why DO we even bother ?!

Well, you and I had a short conversation in private and then by emails before the whole COVID thing. I really wanted to meet you (we live only about 40 miles away from each other, and I am really flexible with my time) but after a while you just ignored my messages.
I wasn’t born in the UK and I know my language skills still have a lot to improve, but in spite of that I think I didn’t give any reason to you to ignore me.
It was so long ago that the forum already deleted our messages, but maybe you can still find the emails…
But... Why do even bother...

Well, you and I had a short conversation in private and then by emails before the whole COVID thing. I really wanted to meet you (we live only about 40 miles away from each other, and I am really flexible with my time) but after a while you just ignored my messages.
I wasn’t born in the UK and I know my language skills still have a lot to improve, but in spite of that I think I didn’t give any reason to you to ignore me.
It was so long ago that the forum already deleted our messages, but maybe you can still find the emails…
But... Why do even bother...
Oh,blimey...i forgot all about that,I DO apologise !! :eek: :oops:
Hmm. I'll have to look for that conversation, which,rest assured,is still there.
There IS another matter,of people spamming this post,( as well as others ) with pictures that don't really have any relevance to the thread... :( :spank:

Back
Top Bottom