Unique Male Fantasy?

• Thread starter Catholicschoolboi
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
C

Catholicschoolboi

greetings....new here, but crux has been a life long fantasy. Grew up in catholic schools and my first memory of erections were at the sight of crosses. One nun discovered my reaction, and it started 4 years of “special” training (which I will forgo details....it has gotten me in trouble far too many times).

Fast forward....I married my jr high sweetheart and she confessed to me that she was only sexually fulfilled as a Femdom. :). So, while we have never completed a crux scene, we have dug very deep into sexual humiliation, whipping, CBT, canning, bondage and much more nun play.

I do hope I am not venturing into unwanted areas...if so....please delete. My question is, this site seems female focused, and wanted to know if the likes of me are welcome? While I truly enjoy the beauty of a woman suffering, I had hoped a male victim would be present as well.

Thank you for your time and response. PM welcome if preferred for advise....

Kneeling,
schoolboi

It's been often mentioned here how broad a spectrum of crux fantasies there are on this forum. While female crucifixion is the most prevalent theme, there are male crucifixion threads here as well. Here's one: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/male-crucifixion.1145/

I noticed just now when I looked at it that it started out in the early posts as a member looking for male crucifixion pictures/stories and not a lot there, but if you go to the end, the most recent posts and work backwards there's quite a bit of discussion, pictures, etc. from males who engage in crux play. Good luck.

greetings....new here, but crux has been a life long fantasy. Grew up in catholic schools and my first memory of erections were at the sight of crosses. One nun discovered my reaction, and it started 4 years of “special” training (which I will forgo details....it has gotten me in trouble far too many times).

Fast forward....I married my jr high sweetheart and she confessed to me that she was only sexually fulfilled as a Femdom. :). So, while we have never completed a crux scene, we have dug very deep into sexual humiliation, whipping, CBT, canning, bondage and much more nun play.

I do hope I am not venturing into unwanted areas...if so....please delete. My question is, this site seems female focused, and wanted to know if the likes of me are welcome? While I truly enjoy the beauty of a woman suffering, I had hoped a male victim would be present as well.

Kneeling,
schoolboi
Don't worry! You can writing your phantasies here and exchange experies with other members. You're welcome!
Maybe is interested this thread you:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hondo-in-chastity.6330/

Kneeling,
schoolboi
And people wonder why there is a priest-sex-abuse scandal. If people have no harmless outlet for their sexual desires--they can't even masturbate--they obsess on them and they pervert them. It's interesting (at least to me) the excuses those guys came up with to justify their behavior ("I was counseling him", "I was supporting him in his drug recovery"). I think after a while one gets a little bored and can deal with these desires rationally, just like booze or candy. It certainly messes you up big time to deny them or equate them with sin. And it certainly is a danger to other people when someone is focussed obsessively on sex with no harmless outlet.

Kneeling,
schoolboi
You are more than welcome here Catholicschoolboi. I am one of the members who likes to fantasize about being crucified with, or by woman. I have written several stories about this fantasy, and have posted many images over the years on this subject.

The Bible teaches "You shall not commit adultery"-Exodus 20:14
If something brings you and your wife together. Do it!

The Bible teaches "You shall not commit adultery"-Exodus 20:14
If something brings you and your wife together. Do it!
Here is something interesting I found on a Catholic web site (named, ironically, crux blog as I recall) which calls your suggestion into question.
You recall that passage in the New Testament which says that he who looks with lust upon a woman has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Well John Paul II (also know as "the Great" to conservatives--the "Tony the Tiger" Pope:for non-Americans, that refers to an advertising slogan for a Kellog's sugar-lathered breakfast cereal) wrote a lot of dense evasive prose in a series of homilies he gave at audiences about marital sex, the gist of which was
(1) this passage applies to women too (this is the same guy who said women can't be priests because all the apostles were men, but I guess he can read stuff into scripture that isn't there if he feels like it)
and
(2) this means that even married folk shouldn't get lusty during intercourse with their partners.
Just a warning from everyone's favorite authority, the Holy Catholic Church.
I saved one of the homilies. I wanted to be able to verify I wasn't dreaming. These guys are really screwed up (pardon the pun).

If I may jump in here....the verse in question reads...”but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Matt 5:28.

2 very important items.

“With lust in his eyes” the Greek rendering here implies with illegal intent. Sex with his wife is always legal, thus thus would preclude a married couples intentions.

“Looks at a woman” the Greek here suggests dwelling (as a pose to a passing thought) on foul intent. In other words, the man is fantasying having sex with a woman he is not married to.

There is no Biblical restraint on sex, either mental, of physical between a married man and woman.

Damn....it always gets complicated when a 40 year pastor gets involved.....lol

If I may jump in here....the verse in question reads...”but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Matt 5:28.

2 very important items.

“With lust in his eyes” the Greek rendering here implies with illegal intent. Sex with his wife is always legal, thus thus would preclude a married couples intentions.

“Looks at a woman” the Greek here suggests dwelling (as a pose to a passing thought) on foul intent. In other words, the man is fantasying having sex with a woman he is not married to.

There is no Biblical restraint on sex, either mental, of physical between a married man and woman.

Damn....it always gets complicated when a 40 year pastor gets involved.....lol
Well of course that's what it means. But apparently that wasn't what John Paul wanted to get out of it. Then the question is whether Jesus actually said it. There are so many bogus quotes in the Gospels to lend authority to the beliefs and prejudices of the writers that one can't really tell. If it doesn't occur in all three synoptics (and especially in Mark, which is earliest), a given quote is particularly questionable. We know Luke made stuff up because his timelines contradict Josephus, and Matthew's nativity story is completely unverified (you'd think slaughtering hundreds of babies would make someone's history somewhere other than in Matthew). John doesn't even agree with the others on the time , let alone the day, of the crucifixion--John apparently wants Jesus to be literally slaughtered as a Pascal lamb. "He shall be called a Nazarene" is apparently nowhere in the Old Testament (and John clearly says Jesus is from Nazareth, contradicting Luke and Matthew). How anyone can use this stuff to browbeat people and maintain any sense of intellectual honesty is beyond me.

While you make valid points, I take it as a book of values, not history.

I think organized religion has many agendas, and most don’t include us.

I also agree about brow beating.....(not the fun kind). I answer questions......

While you make valid points, I take it as a book of values, not history.

I think organized religion has many agendas, and most don’t include us.

I also agree about brow beating.....(not the fun kind). I answer questions......

Let me start by saying that I am not out to convert anyone--believe what you will, as long as you apply it to YOUR life.
The problem is that (I dare say) most religious folk want to apply their beliefs to everyone's life. Cardinal Dolan spoke at the convention that nominated Trump, because Cardinal Dolan wants to rein in both birth control and abortion, even abortion at the stage when may fetuses are aborted naturally (by God, presumably--I don't know what he intends for those "souls", which he never gave a chance to undergo the "big test"). A man clearly unqualified and unprepared, with a shady business career and a very morally questionable personal life, was elected President of the United States (by a minority because of the Electoral College).
Saying the gospels aren't supposed to be history is in my view kind of disingenuous. The writers making up their yarns clearly meant to use Jesus as an authority to push their own views on everyone. It is one thing to argue from facts and try to persuade people. It is quite another to claim, without evidence, that God is on your side because you've cooked your books so no one can take issue with you. That is just plain dishonest.
The so-called "Johnine community" was highly contentious--the epistles it produced attacked other Christians whose beliefs differed. The whole gospel is virulently anti-Jewish, and that had perverse consequences for centuries, culminating in the Holocaust (or Shoa, if you prefer). The abundance of forgeries and gospels in Christianity's first two centuries, and Paul's own letters attacking "false preachers", clearly indicate that there were various factions fabricating things to get Jesus on their side, and it didn't end until Constantine picked winners and other views were gradually suppressed. This is not the way that religion should work. There is no accountability, no way to prevent ulterior motives from perverting the message.
Fabrication like this can have no good results, even if you want to claim that the gospels "aren't meant to be history". They clearly are meant to put Jesus on record of advocating things he probably did not advocate. There are no "noble" lies.

As you said Frank.....we all are entitled to our views, and while our views vary greatly (read totally) it is nice to be able to express them, without the hope of converting the hearer. My experences conferms my deep seated beliefs and lifestyle.

I promise to black out the prover lies in my Bible I just got for my birthday......a beautiful goat skin leather.

Kneeling,
schoolboi

I have the same background as
Catholicschoolboi
and I welcome him.

When he explicitly wants more masculine nudity, I wrote long time ago I don't prefer this, after all the connection with homosexuality is on foreground, I will change my mind and frankly wait for more pictures and texts. Then I can make an evaluation if I continue this sort of interest.

An all-male crux story will get easily connected to homosexuality, because of the exclusive male nudity? Maybe this is often the case, but I think also this theme can be viewed from different angles. It depends how it all gets framed. A ‘straight’ all male crux story must be possible, focusing on humiliation, on dealing with guilt and punishment, on coping with pain and agony, rather than on bodily eroticism.

An all-male crux story will get easily connected to homosexuality, because of the exclusive male nudity? Maybe this is often the case, but I think also this theme can be viewed from different angles. It depends how it all gets framed. A ‘straight’ all male crux story must be possible, focusing on humiliation, on dealing with guilt and punishment, on coping with pain and agony, rather than on bodily eroticism.

To be honest, my crux fantasy involved both genders. The humiliation of another male using my helpless body for entertainment is as powerful, yet very different then a woman using it. I am straight, but my Mistress takes great delight in the thought of me serving a male many ways, yet I have only been with MyLady, so she giggles at teasing me with the embarrassment of submitting to another woman sucking me, or me giving her an oral orgasm. She says that her fantasy is to sit fully clothed watching me suck another male to cum in my mouth and me getting on all fours to take a cock up the ass.

Back
Top Bottom