Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi again,
As promised, clean pictures, no story. Two shots from a nighttime scene. Hope you like them!
Cheers,
MZ

These are really quite powerful. For all her naive innocence getting into this situation, your girl is suffering very profoundly. Her struggle, the physical extremity of her ordeal is very starkly portrayed. Thank you :)

Thanks for the nice feedback!!! I'm posting a bit late today, but as the images of the night scene appear to have struck a very nice chord, I decided to insert another page to the scene. So eight more panels of nocturnal suffering will be included into the final comic :) In the meantime, enjoy some more clean renders of comic panels in the making :)
let me know what you think,
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 36AP.JPG
    36AP.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,055
  • 37D2P.JPG
    37D2P.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,087
Hi! Upon receiving such nice feedback, I simply feel humbled to submit some more "clean" renders for the comic :)
Hope you like them,
Thanks for letting me know your thoughts :)
Cheers,
MZ

View attachment 523482 View attachment 523483

It's quite hard to make out what's happening in these,
but I don't think that's a fault - the 'camera angles' are very clever,
and judging where the girl's limbs and body are almost makes us share in her agonised struggle.

Well... What can I say... I like to tease you all... :)
here are some more clean renders that might or might not make it into the final comic... I've got about 1200 pics to choose from for a comic of about 500 "frames"... Sure hope choosing isn't always losing... :)
As always, let me know what you think and enjoy!
Cheers,
MZ

38GP.JPG 39JP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 523717

I love this, quite a stomach turning angle as the cross begins to lift -
one thought - maybe you've thought it too with all those 500 frames,
we don't often see a 'victim's eye view'
(we had a thread for that topic last year, it's gone quiet lately),
have you made any to show what Claudalia is seeing -
as she's nailed, raised up, hanging on the cross?

Leaving her one leg free is a clever trick, allowing/ compelling her
to 'dance' all the more erotically! :devil:

Thank you all for the massive support! I'm honored to see my work posted in another thread! Thank you!
Thanks for the idea, Eulalia, I have not quite captured her exact point of view, but a few frames come close.
I've added a few that, I think are kind of in that area. Hope you like them, as well as the other renders, obviously :)
Yes, leaving one leg free a little longer has its benefits... Because breathing when nailed to a cross can be a bit of a challenge :)
Enjoy and let me know your thoughts !

Attachments

• 41I2P.JPG
    41I2P.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 1,032
  • 43IP.JPG
    43IP.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,033
  • E04P.JPG
    E04P.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 1,012
  • E14IP.JPG
    E14IP.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 990
  • E15BP.JPG
    E15BP.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 985
  • E17JP.JPG
    E17JP.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,031
Yes, those scenes where she's taking in what's going to happen to her,
sees the hammer and nails, lies down and holds out her arms,
are especially effective, looking at them I feel very 'close' to her
in all my senses!

Thank you all for the massive support! I'm honored to see my work posted in another thread! Thank you!
Thanks for the idea, Eulalia, I have not quite captured her exact point of view, but a few frames come close.
I've added a few that, I think are kind of in that area. Hope you like them, as well as the other renders, obviously :)
Yes, leaving one leg free a little longer has its benefits... Because breathing when nailed to a cross can be a bit of a challenge :)
Enjoy and let me know your thoughts !
Excellent!! Very good job!!!!

Howdy all! Thanks again for the very warm support! Enjoy two new snippets and let me know your thoughts! :)
I do have a question though: I recently noticed I appear to have "trophy points"... What is the meaning of these?
Anyhow, enjoy the weekend and the pictures!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 45DBP.JPG
    45DBP.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 998
  • 46E2P.JPG
    46E2P.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 988
Howdy all! Thanks again for the very warm support! Enjoy two new snippets and let me know your thoughts! :)
I do have a question though: I recently noticed I appear to have "trophy points"... What is the meaning of these?
Cheers,
MZ
I never figured them out or how you get them...
A word of warning to you amateur executioners out there...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/45dbp-jpg.524385/
...without a loincloth or a rag stuffed into the cruxette's pussy this guy is about to get a golden shower!!!

I never figured them out or how you get them...
A word of warning to you amateur executioners out there...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/45dbp-jpg.524385/
...without a loincloth or a rag stuffed into the cruxette's pussy this guy is about to get a golden shower!!!
Cheers,
MZ
Explanation:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/help/trophies

Thank you all for the clarification on trophy points! :) "Cruxette"... I might use that term in one of my comics, if allowed... I like it a lot!
Spoiler Alert: a golden shower is not in the script for this comic... :)
As it's Sunday, I post a bit earlier. Enjoy the renders and as always, the feedback is much appreciated!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 46JP.JPG
    46JP.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 933
  • 47C2P.JPG
    47C2P.JPG
    226.1 KB · Views: 933
Back
Top Bottom