Upgrade?

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm working on solving all the problems ....
IM, don't mind at this thread, old time subs, like me, should have plain confidence in you, we even change platform without losing a single file, i'm sure everything will work the only thing that upset me is that i can't help.
Chill forum friends we are in good hands, be patients things doesn't work always by just pressing one button

Last edited:
This is why people don't keep their software up to date - especially non-technical users who are not able to fix the carnage that every update causes (as anyone using Firefox will know all about). Maybe one day we will get updates that don't break everything...

Something to mind too. When a reply was prepared, and you left the page, the preparation was lost (some quick way for me to delete a reply I was not satisfied of). Apparently, the preparation now still remains on hold after leaving the page. It makes a reply composed of multiple resources much easier, but one should mind to delete it, if the intent to post it is abandoned.
Thank you for all the work you are doing for us, IM.
I second that. I also prefer the black background. But....some patience! The world has not stopped.

Something to mind too. When a reply was prepared, and you left the page, the preparation was lost (some quick way for me to delete a reply I was not satisfied of). Apparently, the preparation now still remains on hold after leaving the page. It makes a reply composed of multiple resources much easier, but one should mind to delete it, if the intent to post it is abandoned.

I hadn't spotted that, it's a significant improvement; I'm often working with two separate logins, one composing the reply, the other checking facts on another page or another thread.

MODS: when all is finished (no rush) could you compile a list of new features for me (just playing with new strike-out) us all, after all the effort IM has put into this, a shame if they are not used?

Thank you for all the work you are doing for us, IM.

Exactly!

Just out of curiosity, is everyone seeing this update pending thing? It says the forum is only accessible in debug mode, looks way different than normal.

I'm curious how long it's supposed to last.

Thanks!

Actually with the old system you could preserve what you'd drafted so long as you used the 'back/ forward' arrows cannily, but it was easy to lose it, the new 'draft' and 'preview' functions should be very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom