• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upgrade?

Go to CruxDreams.com

RacingRodent

Potent Rodent
Surprisingly close to a military firing range
Thanks for your patience. The forum is almost updated. Remained some roughness.
Soon I will add a new dark theme for more comfort.
Yes shades of grey works for me and looks suitably blackend. Also I have tried switching styles and that worked too :)

Thanks IM :)

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
Already found one unwelcome change :(

When someone posts multiple pictures, I click on the first one and it goes large as before, but now I have to click the next / previous arrows to move the pictures on whereas before I could do it just by clicking anywhere on the picture which was MUCH better. This new method of doing it just feels a lot less slick so please can we have the missing functionality back?

ImageMaker

BANNED
Staff member
When someone posts multiple pictures, I click on the first one and it goes large as before, but now I have to click the next / previous arrows to move the pictures on whereas before I could do it just by clicking anywhere on the picture which was MUCH better. This new method of doing it just feels a lot less slick so please can we have the missing functionality back?
You can select any photo with one click

2017-12-07 (1).png

windar

Governor
Great job IM. Would it be possible to have New Threads show up in the margins as it did on the old site? With New Posts, you can't tell if they are new threads or posts to existing ones. Thanks for your good work.

riwa

Assistant executioner
I appreciate all the work that is going into the upgrade. I don't mind the learning curve at all. I had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century anyway, so it just means more adapting. But I can do it. And if all else fails I'll write about me being drowned or hanged (or crucified?) for being the last one on the planet to get an iPhone or an iPad. ;)