upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

lovecraft

Assistant executioner
I have stumbled across this picture in one of the free sample galleries of kshara.bondage, so I hope it ist OK to post it here (it is actually marked "free" in their own filename). The models name is Alexa and to my taste the naturalistic look of her body in crucifixion and the expression of agony are quite impressive. It is a bondage shot and the setting is (again) industrial like with crux bitches, but then again you cannot have everything. After all she looks a lot better than St. Peter did.

It is the first time I am trying to post a picture so I hope it works.

Nice! It's very different. The muscles and yes, boobs and whatnot are all a marvel to look at in that position.

So the soldiers, out of the wrath and hatred they bore the Jews, nailed those they caught, one after one way, and another after another, to the crosses, by way of jest. . .

It's rather easy to imagine that here's a young Jewess caught and crucified by Titus's men as she tried to escape from besieged Jerusalem in 70 C.E.

A welcome addition, Lovecraft. Thanks.

Two more from the preparation. It is easy to imagine her to be a rebel of some sort meeting her fate.

[quot[flash=][/flash]e="lovecraft"]I have stumbled across this picture in one of the free sample galleries of kshara.bondage, so I hope it ist OK to post it here (it is actually marked "free" in their own filename). The models name is Alexa and to my taste the naturalistic look of her body in crucifixion and the expression of agony are quite impressive. It is a bondage shot and the setting is (again) industrial like with crux bitches, but then again you cannot have everything. After all she looks a lot better than St. Peter did.

It is the first time I am trying to post a picture so I hope it works.[/quote]

Hi hemme,
To post a pic it must be less than 4ookb.
1. Click on Post reply
2. Write a message in box.
3. Scroll down a bit.
4. Click on Upload attachment.
5. Click on Choose.
6. Select your file.
7. Click on Add file.
8. Wait.
9. Click on Submit.
Julie

I have found some more of this series and since the old ones have been deleted I add two of them too. To my taste the model is very expressive.

Attachments

• 00022-1-04.jpg
    00022-1-04.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 3,135
  • 00022-1-15.jpg
    00022-1-15.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 3,112
  • 00022-1-16.jpg
    00022-1-16.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 3,128
I'm reminded of a story, "The Merchant's Tale."

It's lengthy, somewhat of a slog. But in it a young woman is crucified upside down. A species of mercy; she dies more quickly than her companions. Although in an incredibly nasty manner, especially when they knock out her teeth.

Attachments

• The Merchant\'s Tale.pdf
    77 KB · Views: 413
apostate630 said:
I'm reminded of a story, "The Merchant's Tale."

It's lengthy, somewhat of a slog. But in it a young woman is crucified upside down. A species of mercy; she dies more quickly than her companions. Although in an incredibly nasty manner, especially when they knock out her teeth.

I assume the author is not Geoffrey Chaucer but Flavius Galarius (Shouldn't that be Galerius?) born 3rd Dec 1955 and a member of a fetish group which looks similar to the Spot. I haven't joined, just curious. The site, and Flavius can be found here http://www.darkfetishnet.com/flavius/
Julie

Nice pics, Lovecraft. I wonder how long she was able to stay like that. Even thought, bound like that, there was no real strain on her arms & legs, there would still be pressure on the diaphragm & blood collecting in the skull. A person will pass out eventually from being hung upside down. In the last photo, she looks like shes about ready to come down.

I've often wondered about St Peter's crucifixion & just don't believe it was like it is always represented, & the way this nice lady is done.

If the patibulum was slotted using a mortice & tenon joint into the top of the stipes it would be impossible to turn the whole cross upside down. It is more likely that he would have had his legs pulled apart as wide as possible & his ankles nailed to the patibulum, then when that was slotted into the stipes his arms nailed by the wrists straight down below his head. A nasty & disgusting position to be publicly exposed in. I have wanted to try it myself but never have or will because of my rule of never getting into a position I cannot get out of.

here are the Flavius Galarius stories

Attachments

• 3 crosses (25 dec 2000).pdf
    92 KB · Views: 524
  • The Way of the Cross II (dec 2004).pdf
    196.1 KB · Views: 414
Back
Top Bottom