upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
hoed af:p chapeau ;)

continuing with your dreams please

Thanks Admi!!!,
I could download the file without any problem...
I do be sure it will helps me.
Especially I like black & white sketches.
I've to go to work now.
greetings.

Thanks Admi!!!,
I could download the file without any problem...
I do be sure it will helps me.
Especially I like black & white sketches.
I've to go to work now.
greetings.
it was a pleasure to me;)

Thanks also from me.

Here is a favorite pic, this is Dixie, from HOM House of Milan. She is tied on the Saint Andrews cross upside down. She enjoy it very much! So does her audience; past, present and future. howl0303.jpg

W
Here is a favorite pic, this is Dixie, from HOM House of Milan. She is tied on the Saint Andrews cross upside down. She enjoy it very much! So does her audience; past, present and future. View attachment 19363
What Movie or series was this?
I have a couple HOM Movies and picture sets, but don't recall having seen this.

This was "Roped Around the Clock" by HOM. It's likely from 1982 or 1983. It's on one of the "Bondage Classics" movie series, they had 20 "Bondage Classics" movies available, one hour each. I'll find it. I'll tell you where to get the HOM bondage classic yourself, as soon as I find which number it was.

This was "Roped Around the Clock" by HOM. It's likely from 1982 or 1983. It's on one of the "Bondage Classics" movie series, they had 20 "Bondage Classics" movies available, one hour each. I'll find it. I'll tell you where to get the HOM bondage classic yourself, as soon as I find which number it was.
Thanks, I have most of the "Bondage Classics", but need to check where is that gap ;)

Back
Top Bottom