Using Photoshop

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now right click on the wood and select Layer 2. Then click on Layer (At the top) and Arrange from the menu. Select Send to back. Now click on Edit/Free transform to get the wood in position. Finally save you pic as a Jpeg.

Attachments

• PtScr009.jpg
    PtScr009.jpg
    676.1 KB · Views: 85
  • PtScr010.jpg
    PtScr010.jpg
    661.4 KB · Views: 80
  • PtScr011.jpg
    PtScr011.jpg
    677.9 KB · Views: 97
Now bring up the untitledz pic and use the lasso to Edit/Copy and Edit paste a suitable lump of wood onto our background pic. The lump of wood layer is now at the front.
keep your mouth hansi.....................

These are some of the best chains I have ever done. I started with using two shades of grey, then the mask tool (remember I use Corel) and (NO, Ulrika, I am NOT a Neanderthal...) and the spray paint tool to shade the links before wrapping up with the blend tool.

Before and after...

gn6 new chain gang.jpgjjb149.jpg
tree

These are some of the best chains I have ever done. I started with using two shades of grey, then the mask tool (remember I use Corel) and (NO, Ulrika, I am NOT a Neanderthal...) and the spray paint tool to shade the links before wrapping up with the blend tool.

Before and after...

View attachment 53430View attachment 53431
tree
If you have any more like that or any from a photo set could you please in the BDSM section as well.

Many many thanks ! As a result of your advice I found this thread ;

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/using-photoshop.1899/

and this my first effort as I submit myself naked to the ridicule of this forum and the mercy of Rome!

View attachment 553161

And now inevitably my first question ! Anyone know how in really simple (idiots!) terms in PS you alter the size and scale of the image or mask?? IE in the example above how do I make myself bigger or smaller to best fit the scene?

And now inevitably my first question ! Anyone know how in really simple (idiots!) terms in PS you alter the size and scale of the image or mask?? IE in the example above how do I make myself bigger or smaller to best fit the scene?
Unfortunately I'm not a PhotoShop user. I using for my manips PaintShopPro (x9).

Back
Top Bottom