Using poser to crucify your friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
hi...i have just found a simple addon for poser (havent tried it yet)
it seems simple: just recover a decent picture of anyone you want, and paste it as a texture on the figure wich would be the head
also in the poser 6 tutorial there is a way to do this

has anyone tried to crucify known people with this? i always fantasy about crucifiy my female classmates :) i will give it a try

Haven't seen a Poser utility that would put a person's photo into a texture, although human textures are made with programs like Photoshop using high-res photos of models. The problem is that just putting a person's face into a texture will not enable you to create a 3D image of their face; all it does is stretch their skin over the existing Poser character's face. To duplicate the shape of their face, you need to sculpt their 3D image. There are instructions in the Poser reference manual for doing that in Poser's "Face Room" - no add-ons needed.

Jedakk

I love to fantasy about ladies I know to be crucified, or to be put in sexual or SM situations. I use pictures of crucified women and I add their faces with Photoshop. For instance, Virra, a girl-friend, is frequently «used» for various manipulations; for the present demonstration, I took a picture from http://www.welshwebb.com/

I'm just wondering why you continually put the faces of older, unattractive women on your manips. Is it just to prove that you can?

shannonb100 said:
I'm just wondering why you continually put the faces of older, unattractive women on your manips. Is it just to prove that you can?

For me these ladies are attractive !

:(

jedakk said:
Haven't seen a Poser utility that would put a person's photo into a texture, although human textures are made with programs like Photoshop using high-res photos of models. The problem is that just putting a person's face into a texture will not enable you to create a 3D image of their face; all it does is stretch their skin over the existing Poser character's face. To duplicate the shape of their face, you need to sculpt their 3D image. There are instructions in the Poser reference manual for doing that in Poser's "Face Room" - no add-ons needed.

Jedakk
actually is not that hard
the addon is a oval shape
and it comes with a example texture
all you have to do is photoshop it so it matches the example face texture
it gives good results (not perfect of course)
with good hair and in the correct angle you would not notice the lack of a true 3d shape

shannonb100 said:

My question is, rather, why bother? To me the original photos by Welsh Webb and Makar hardly need this kind of "help"--they are sexy like heck as they are.

Certainly they don't need the horizontal or diagnal "squeeze" that St. Pierre seems to favor.

Back
Top Bottom