Uvm Faculty Barbeque

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree wasn't there for that part but would think it a safe bet it was Chancellor Despard Wragg...

The Chancellor said with a grin
as he wiped juice from his chin
I always get the best selection
and insist its done to perfection

Barb's roasted cunny was great
t'was well worth the wait
medium-rare and well basted
not an ounce of it wasted

The Chancellor thanks Tree
and will gladly pay the fee
charged by the bard from Mizzou
with funds donated by family Wu

I hear it was well enjoyed. After your head and heart were removed and devoured, your arms and calves were fileted and your thighs and rump were cut into steaks. About two-thirds of your ribs were cut out along with the meat, basted, and barbequed for another 30 minutes.

The liver, again considered a delicacy in some circles, was removed and prepared in a skillet with onions and olive oil.

Earlier in the thread some sick bastard asked if the lungs would be done. No, the lungs, digestive tract, and extremities were placed in Barb's hollowed chest cavity and taken to a nearby hog farm and used as feed stock....

T
If Eulalia had been there the pigs would have gone hungry - all those parts would have been stuffed in Barb's stomach and made into haggis - too bad you are not allowed it in the US of A.

This from the Elf who earlier heroically stated that she was glad she was not on the menu. :rolleyes: :D
I will not let anyone hurt Barb!!!

Back
Top Bottom