Uvm Faculty Barbeque

Go to CruxDreams.com
(just for anyone who's wondering)
Pete Seeger set the words from Ecclesiastes 3 to his tune 'Turn, turn, turn',
though I think he was adapting a traditional version which had been recorded by the Limeliters,
and it was that version that Judy Collins, and later The Byrds, covered.

I was wondering....thanks Eul...all this is good to know!

'they' did!!!

I don’t know how long ago I was carried to the coals. The asshole that spitted me fucked me but came before I could. I had to finger myself to get off before they bound my wrists

View attachment 247508

Where was Siss when I needed her? Never let a man do a woman’s job! Then for what seems like an eternity my body is placed over the coals till what must have burned my nipples and labia off. With my wrists bound as they are and the spit out of my mouth allows only my eyes to move so I can’t verify what I feel.

The thirty-year old v-belt is threaded over the pulley somewhere on the shaft beyond my ass and the cracked rubber spins around the small pulley on the fifty-year old washing machine motor.

You can see they spare no expense barbequing me… Finally the spit rotates. The horizon spins in front of me. I’ve seen spit-roasting before but there are small things that I could not see that torture me. The spit lies in two ‘U’ shaped metal troughs. There are no bearings and if they were greased it has long run off. The spit tries to climb the side of the troughs as it rotates before slipping back to the bottom sending vibrations through the spit that runs through my body and rattles against my teeth.

Some bitch called ‘Ulrika’ mists my face with a squirt bottle filled with what must be ice water and the spit is stopped periodically so she can shove a dental suction tube in my nostrils to suck out any blood pooling in my sinus cavity. It is not merciful. It is to keep me alive as long as possible. I would have choked on my own blood by now without her services.

One of the other things I had not considered when I had watched other spit-roasts was how limited the long pig’s (that is me now) field of view is very limited. I can turn my head only a couple degrees and that is only expanded that by how much I can move my eyes that are drying out by the minute!

I can’t see him but another man is talking to Merle….

View attachment 247507

“So how long will she last” he asks.

“I think she could still be alive when I take her off the spit.”

“Really? Why would you do that?”

“The Chinese pay extra for a fresh brain” Merle explains. “If I get her off the spit while she is still alive when I cut her head off I get a $500K premium!”

“No shit” he replies.

I can hear you bastards!!!

-Barb

Tree

An excellent primer on the detailed workings of being spitted alive...wow.;)

My other comment is simply to quote the post above: "I can hear you bastards!!!" :eek::cool:

“So how long can she last?”

“Oh, this pig will last more than an hour, Tree” Merle replied.

‘I am a woman, you Neanderthals’ I would scream if I could.

“So what’s the deal with piercing the skin?” Tree asks.

“What do you mean?” Merle asks

“I’ve heard you should never break the skin of the sow… sort of like brat.”

“Oh that is an old wives’ tale” Merle said as he stabbed her left breast with a fork.

book21s3- spit jpeg.jpg

FUCK, stop that!!! Goddamn that hurt!!!

-Barb

Tree

“So how long can she last?”

“Oh, this pig will last more than an hour, Tree” Merle replied.

‘I am a woman, you Neanderthals’ I would scream if I could.

“So what’s the deal with piercing the skin?” Tree asks.

“What do you mean?” Merle asks

“I’ve heard you should never break the skin of the sow… sort of like brat.”

“Oh that is an old wives’ tale” Merle said as he stabbed her left breast with a fork.

View attachment 247545

FUCK, stop that!!! Goddamn that hurt!!!

-Barb

Tree

book21s3- spit jpeg.jpg I must be getting closer to roasting. I can feel the metal shaft inside me begin to heat up, and my breasts feel like marshmallows over coals when I am rotated to the point where they hang down close to the heat. My knees feel scalded too when I am front down over the coals.

The thirst is awful. I think I am becoming dehydrated inside, while on the outside my skin is wet with perspiration mixed with basting fluid. Someone keeps spraying my face and hair from a squirt bottle. It's soothing and keeps my hair from igniting, but I wish I could get some in my mouth and swallow.

My field of vision is restricted, as Tree pointed out earlier, and I have begun to focus my attention on the rotating horizon as a means of NOT thinking about being roasting alive.

I had more or less settled into the rotation ... down, side, up, side, down, side, up .... till that idiot Merle III stuck his fork in my breast. "FUCK, stop that!!! Goddamn that hurt!!!"

Also, overheard them saying I could last over an hour and still be alive when they start carving ... that scares the hell out of me. The humiliation of taking the traditional place of the university's unluckiest student this year is bad enough. Having to be conscious through the whole thing is just too much.

And one final complaint. I wish for fuck's sake the Rodent clown they call RR would stop shoving a microphone in my face and asking "how does it feel." The news media are such sensation mongers!!!!

The humiliation of taking the traditional place of the university's unluckiest student this year is bad enough
But just think of all the PhDs, articles in prestigious journals, international conferences -
from Levi-Strauss to Lacan, Freud to Foucault, Husserl to The Hanging Tree,
the discourses of prof-roasting are endless, a whole academic industry
will flourish in the afterglow of the Roasting of Barbaria! :devil:

Last year I finally convince my friend Siss to be my ‘date’ at the faculty barbeque as she had never seen a long pig stipped and roasted. That night I dug out my longest sex toy and she pretended to spit me as we made love.

1.jpg

She even convinced me to try to ‘deep-throat’ it which I did. She held it in my throat as she rubbed my neck to feel the hard rubber shaft filling it. She kept it there until I was bucking in panic desperately needing to breathe! It is a good thing I didn’t have class or meeting the next few days as it took a while to get my voice back. God, if she could see me now!

If you wonder how I can breathe now Merle told me there would be a hose attached to the spit that would force oxygen into my lungs in brief interval and as I turned over the coals my chest would push the air out when the oxygen was off. Why couldn’t they just let me die?

There is the basting…

…it is a mixed blessing. More later…

-Barb

Tree

Last year I finally convince my friend Siss to be my ‘date’ at the faculty barbeque as she had never seen a long pig stipped and roasted. That night I dug out my longest sex toy and she pretended to spit me as we made love.

View attachment 248394

She even convinced me to try to ‘deep-throat’ it which I did. She held it in my throat as she rubbed my neck to feel the hard rubber shaft filling it. She kept it there until I was bucking in panic desperately needing to breathe! It is a good thing I didn’t have class or meeting the next few days as it took a while to get my voice back. God, if she could see me now!

Practice makes perfect :confused:

If you wonder how I can breathe now Merle told me there would be a hose attached to the spit that would force oxygen into my lungs in brief interval and as I turned over the coals my chest would push the air out when the oxygen was off. Why couldn’t they just let me die?

how ingenious .... better than recalled airbags ;)

There is the basting…
…it is a mixed blessing. More later…

-Barb

Tree

Can't wait to hear the basting details :rolleyes: .... think I am starting to brown, or is that just my early summer tan showing? :doh:

Last edited:
When they first put me over the coals I needed the rotisserie turned on and needed to be basted. Now that the rotisserie is on the wood stake in my cunt hurts as I rotate over the coals. With my wrists bound and my ankles locked in iron stirrups the only movement of my body I can control is eye movement and three or four inches of sliding back and forth on the spit. Yeah, you pricks can say I fucked myself a few times with the wood shaft in my cunt...

book21w- spit jpeg.jpg

…fucking right I came!

Then there is the basting. I thought maybe it would offer relief. At first it was the only pleasure I have. The brush tickles my clit… you can guess if I came but the longer I cook it just became annoying! I can’t tell these assholes I am ready to die! Why won’t they let me die? I do feel my skin begin to blister… I don’t have to touch my skin to know what is happening to me…

They roast me…

book21s6- spit.jpg

As the spit rotates I feel my tits rotate around my chest. When I look up at the sky I feel them spread and flatten on my chest. As the spit rotates they flop heavily to my side…

book21x- spit jpeg.jpg
….then hangs from my chest into what seems to be into the fire below me!

book21s4- spit.jpg

As I rotate skyward, the spit stops. Instead of the next basting, a woman’s finger guilds over my clit. I hear her voice say ‘she looks totally edible!’

‘That is the point” Merle replies.

As my back sears I look in surprise as she squats before me.

“Barb, you are absolutely delectable!” Siss says to me. “Merle thinks he can carve you while you alive. Is that too cool?”

book21w- spit baste 2.jpg

No think so...

-Barb

Tree

Attachments

• book21w- spit baste jpeg.jpg
    book21w- spit baste jpeg.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 67
So, Merle, me not having done this before, how rare would she be if she's still alive when you carve? Heart and lungs would not be cooked through, in any case, I suppose? :confused:

So, Merle, me not having done this before, how rare would she be if she's still alive when you carve? Heart and lungs would not be cooked through, in any case, I suppose? :confused:
"You gut her... Cook her liver... olive oil and a bed of thin sliced white onions covered with ground basil and black peppers" he explains. " Leave her heart alone. Her nerves are fried. She will barely feel having her ribs cut out wit a demolition saw where we can baste them with sauce and barbeque them. Now you can cut her heart out and take her head off. She has suffered enough and the Chinese will spend a few million on their 'healing' powers..."

Tree

...fin...

As my back sears I look in surprise as she squats before me.

“Barb, you are absolutely delectable!” Siss says to me. “Merle thinks he can carve you while you alive. Is that too cool?”

Tree

tn.jpg Siss prepares the garnishings... ;)

a-sushi-nude-19.jpg later on (hopefully I am dead by then) I am served up with garnishings in the main hall of the UVM Faculty Club. :p

hqdefault.jpg Chancellor Wragg delivers a brief eulogy (ooops wrong pic). :doh:

B8j13F4CIAAo0rK.jpg Orders are taken by student slaves pressed into service. :rolleyes:

0946.feature.jpg I am wheeled out to kitchen. Merle III carves.:eek:

finis

Read on...

My next milestone will be the spit passing through my diaphragm. I feel it press against the muscle and shriek “Stop, I can’t do this like this way!”

“Do you want to be strapped down?” Merle III asks me.

“God, no!!! Turn me over” I demand. In moments I am on my knees with my tits on the table. I am well aware my ass and cunt are fully displayed to the observation room behind the mirror. Merle spreads my ass as his assistant grabs end of the spit. I am breathing as hard as I can.

View attachment 246967

“Are you ready now?” he asks.

“Does it matter?” I groan. “Just do it!”

The spit doesn’t want to go through the muscle. As it presses towards my throat I cannot inhale! Suddenly I nearly pass out as it breaks through. They pull and push the spit until the full girth is through the muscle. It is not easy but I can breathe again.

View attachment 246968

I feel the spit press against one lung then the other as they work to get the spit past my heart without piercing it or a major blood vessel. I can feel the shaft as it slides past my heart! It is almost done! He asks me if I have any final word. This is it. I rasp “Yeah, Wragg, go fuck yourself! Let’s get this done Merle.”

He does! There is a sharp pain high in my chest and seconds later I gag as the spit glides up my throat. I feel the rounded tip of drag across the roof of my mouth tilting my head back. I feel it press against the back of my front teeth and consciously open my mouth to let it pass. My teeth drag over the stainless steel shaft as it emerges from my mouth and my eyes almost cross as I watch the spit grow longer beneath my nose. I reach forward and grab the spit that runs through my body from my ass to my mouth…

View attachment 246969

Tree
Wow - hot and making me rather damp!

Back
Top Bottom