Venus in Furs

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

[wmv][/wmv]

Hi,
Just experimenting with home made movie clips. Hopefully this one should be a clip from our Venus in Furs.
Melissa

PS
Doesn't yet work for me. If I click on Venus in Furs etc then it downloads onto my computer and plays OK. But I want it to play by clicking the play button. Is there anyone out there who can explain in simple steps how I can do this?

Hi,
Now then Hans and Giacomo! [-x
Stop arguing over the relative merits of IE, Opera etc. and pay attention or I will have to send Miss Creak around to you both and she is very handy with a cane. The problem is this:
I click on PostReply then wmv. I upload my video clip which I have converted to wmv format. I click on submit and the TV screen appears in my reply. BUT, when I click the play button it won't play. However if I click on the Venus in Furs writing underneath then it downloads onto my hard drive and plays fine. BUT that isn't what I want it to do. I want to be able to play by simply clicking the play button. I expect a report from you both by the end of today or else I shall have to give Miss Creak a ring. :YMDEVIL:

Melissa

Attachments

• Down 252.jpg
    Down 252.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 799
Dear Melissa
Let's do the opposite you propse tell us things you do step by step :
First the surce video, do you check if you can lissent an play it ? i'm sure yes so next step is do you cut it and make something on original file if yes what program do you use ?
Last step what program do you use to convert it in wmv ?
I downloaded your movie and tomorrow i will try to play around it.
Kinds Regards
Jack

melissa said:
Hi,
Now then Hans and Giacomo! [-x
Stop arguing over the relative merits of IE, Opera etc. and pay attention or I will have to send Miss Creak around to you both and she is very handy with a cane. The problem is this:
I click on PostReply then wmv. I upload my video clip which I have converted to wmv format. I click on submit and the TV screen appears in my reply. BUT, when I click the play button it won't play. However if I click on the Venus in Furs writing underneath then it downloads onto my hard drive and plays fine. BUT that isn't what I want it to do. I want to be able to play by simply clicking the play button. I expect a report from you both by the end of today or else I shall have to give Miss Creak a ring. :YMDEVIL:

Melissa
i'm still waiting for miss Creak =)) she is cute tooooooooooo :ymdevil:

admihoek said:
i'm still waiting for miss Creak =)) she is cute tooooooooooo :ymdevil:
Dear Hans
I'm sorry you have to wait :) because i don't want argue whit anyone here.
You are a nice person as all people here.

To Melissa
Please take a look at this ma'am.
This is yours orginal file reconverted whit the standard settings as you can see is also 7.7 mb
[wmv][attachment=0:22rjhu4s]Venus in Furs.wmv[/attachment:22rjhu4s][/wmv]

This is same file which i modify to make it smaller only 1.8 MB
[wmv][attachment=1:22rjhu4s]Venus in Furs(1).wmv[/attachment:22rjhu4s][/wmv]

This is what i have done:
Dowload Koyote free video converter here: http://koyote-free-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
In the first video i just reconverted your original wmv file using default program settings, so you definitly have some worng settings when you convert video files.
This program convert every video file type and allows you also to make some adjustment, if you look for exemple i made some modifty to the original file wich was 14mb and make it 1.8 mb keeping it still visible.
I also noticed that if you don't press [wmv][/wmv] button and put the attachment inside it it don't work, and If i play one the other don't work until i open again the page.
Plese let me know if you can see them now, i'm confident that we found your issue and solved it.
KInds Regards
Giacomo

Attachments

• Venus in Furs(1).wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 624
  • Venus in Furs.wmv
    7.7 MB · Views: 594
Hi jack,
Thank you for your persistence. Let's continue this discussion on the Main Discussion part of the BDSM section because it may take some time.
Melissa

Back
Top Bottom