Victim Mentality

Go to CruxDreams.com

StarbuckSlut

Magistrate
I have a question for the forum.

What mindset does your perfect execution victim have?

In my fantasy I tend to (but not always) imagine I am innocent of what I am accused of, yet i face my punishment.

I go were I'm directed place my tits in the grasp of the executioner, thrust my wet pussy outwards as the crowd looks on. But Why?

Defiant and innocent but accepting.

So I guess I am asking what do you find sexier in your fantasies. Where do you see yourself.

Innocent and resistant,
Innocent and accepting
Guilty and resistant
Or
Guilty and accepting?

I believe the two sexiest are the guilty whore witch who deserves her punishment but refuses to give in and must be forced. The unrepentent whore who should be punished.

Or as i said above and what i gravitate toward, the innocent damsel doomed to a fate she accepts......

It's an interesting matter, actually quite essential for me. Of course I see the events from the point of view of a torturer - executioner (or onlooker/witness to the facts).
Probably for ethic reasons, that have deep roots in my past, I prefer guilty victims. They can be defiant in the beginning but always face their inevitable fate broken and humiliated, even begging for a mercy that will not come.
Of course, this scenario works well in military settings like when she is a spy or prisoner of war, or when the woman is a drug courier/thief/assassin.
Another kind of victim I sometimes like is the naive young girl/heroin/crimefighter who is involved with the cruelest mob. Or maybe the young girlfriend of a crime boss who gets interrogated or punished by a rival gang. In that case, the innocence element is a good fuel for my imagination.

For me the ideal victim is innocent. Condemned not for her acts, but arrested, humiliated and tortured for the acts of her husband.

The punishment is inflicted on her as a revenge against her husband. Because of him, she is stripped naked, raped and punished. Even in front of him.

Her attitude is embarrassement, fear and resignation. She is ashamed of her nudity, but assumes with a submissive attitude all the orders she receives, for fear of an even greater punishment; which she does not know yet, but she will receive whatever she does.

In my fantasies I rarely bother to think up a reason for my degrading public tortures, which I find extremely arousing. I guess that puts me in the 'innocent but accepting" camp. Either that or I'm just a lazy bitch!

To show what I mean here are some renders done from photographs of me.

View attachment 771222View attachment 771223View attachment 771224View attachment 771225View attachment 771226
What is with masochistic slave who wants to sacrifice for her masters? This is also arousing for me.
Or I find myself in fat slave girl's 'innocent but accepting" camp

In my fantasies I rarely bother to think up a reason for my degrading public tortures, which I find extremely arousing. I guess that puts me in the 'innocent but accepting" camp. Either that or I'm just a lazy bitch!

View attachment 771222View attachment 771223View attachment 771224View attachment 771225View attachment 771226
I am also in FSG's camp, not least because that is me being tortured alongside her in the town square!

In virtual, I think I like to be the consenting masochistic victim because it excites me terribly!
I do not ask too much for real life because, unless I'll be an innocent codamate, I do not think I'll have the courage to take the plunge.

In virtual, I think I like to be the consenting masochistic victim because it excites me terribly!
I do not ask too much for real life because, unless I'll be an innocent codamate, I do not think I'll have the courage to take the plunge.
As in all BDSM play, it is the handing over of complete power to another which creates much of the excitement.

Innocent and resistant,
Innocent and accepting
Guilty and resistant
Or
Guilty and accepting?
For me, it doesn't matter. All of your scenarios work for me, SS. What I want in my perfect execution victim is that she becomes sexually aroused at the thought of being put to death. If her arousal continues as she is being executed, all the better. Perfection is an orgasm just before dying.

I have a question for the forum.

What mindset does your perfect execution victim have?

Interesting topic!

The notion of ‘victim’ has been subject to interpretation on this forum more than once. Some (and I am one of them) interpret it rather narrowly, as ‘victim of an injustice’, in other words : victim = innocence.

Since, in the context of this forum, ‘innocence’ does not attract me, I prefer ‘condemned’. In my preferred fantasy, there is always guilt. The ‘condemned’ knew in advance she/he was doing something that could end on the cross (regardless whether these acts are rebellion, treason, crime,…) . The preferred attitude of mind is defiance combined with acceptance (‘you knew this could happen’), mixed of course with despair and fear.

In my personal fantasies, and as reflected in my writings here on CF, I relate most strongly to “innocent and resistant”. Injustices captivate my imagination and I like to see myself, and my story character, in a constant struggle, however hopeless, against them.

In my personal fantasies, and as reflected in my writings here on CF, I relate most strongly to “innocent and resistant”. Injustices captivate my imagination and I like to see myself, and my story character, in a constant struggle, however hopeless, against them.
When you used your feminine wiles to access the police data base after no longer being a member of the force, you were indeed guilty of a valid crime and deserved to be punished (though I had already taken care of that myself). Anyway, prison did you some good, I think...

So, the term "guilt" needs some comment. Meghan Shanahan was "guilty" of tweeting uncomplimentary things about the President of Zilawe, but that shouldn't have been a crime. Rebecca Goldman and her friends were guilty of egging the Attorney General's car, which is a valid crime, but perhaps eighteen strokes of the cane was an excessive punishment ( a dozen might have sufficed)...

All the victims I love are guilty of having committed a crime, often committed voluntarily or even confessed, with the unmentionable hope of being harshly punished without the possibility of forgiveness.All of them want to expiate their crimes through public execution. They are highly masochistic and exhibitionist victims.

An intriguing question. I’ve flirted with it in the past, but never have gone all the way.

The simple, only slightly, evasive answer is that I like them all. I have used several in my stories and will use more in the future.

As far as the victim (always female for me) being aroused and orgasming near the end, I have enjoyed that in a well written story by others, but I don’t easily write it myself – the unreality of a person experiencing excruciating pain and orgasming doesn’t work well (for me).

As far as the masochist willingly submitting and enjoying the torture – before I came here a year ago, I had little interest or understanding. However, since being here, I have been blessed to make friends (at a distance, of course) with several remarkable ladies who are strong, assertive (at least when need be) and are masochists. Some submissive and some defiant. Their interests and thoughts have challenged me to rethink and try to understand their view. My serial, “A Slave’s Diary,” the masochism parts of “Minnesota Moore and The Emperors’ Treasure,” and the various short-shorts I have written for Kathy show that.

But, forced to make a choice and choose my favorite victim, I would use as a prime example my heroine/victim, Aisha, in “The Nazi Lust Ordeal of the Virgin Belly Dancer.” [note how I’ve subtly managed to insert plugs for three of my longer works – they are great, read them!]. Young, naive and innocent, and loyal to her father..

My victim is innocent and reluctant. She may submit willingly due to loyalty or other obligation, but her fear and horror is very important. I usually fall in love with the victim I write, but still make them endure terrible suffering (and often feel guilty about it – see how screwed up CF authors are!)

Thanks for the question!

An intriguing question. I’ve flirted with it in the past, but never have gone all the way.

The simple, only slightly, evasive answer is that I like them all. I have used several in my stories and will use more in the future.

As far as the victim (always female for me) being aroused and orgasming near the end, I have enjoyed that in a well written story by others, but I don’t easily write it myself – the unreality of a person experiencing excruciating pain and orgasming doesn’t work well (for me).

As far as the masochist willingly submitting and enjoying the torture – before I came here a year ago, I had little interest or understanding. However, since being here, I have been blessed to make friends (at a distance, of course) with several remarkable ladies who are strong, assertive (at least when need be) and are masochists. Some submissive and some defiant. Their interests and thoughts have challenged me to rethink and try to understand their view. My serial, “A Slave’s Diary,” the masochism parts of “Minnesota Moore and The Emperors’ Treasure,” and the various short-shorts I have written for Kathy show that.

But, forced to make a choice and choose my favorite victim, I would use as a prime example my heroine/victim, Aisha, in “The Nazi Lust Ordeal of the Virgin Belly Dancer.” [note how I’ve subtly managed to insert plugs for three of my longer works – they are great, read them!]. Young, naive and innocent, and loyal to her father..

My victim is innocent and reluctant. She may submit willingly due to loyalty or other obligation, but her fear and horror is very important. I usually fall in love with the victim I write, but still make them endure terrible suffering (and often feel guilty about it – see how screwed up CF authors are!)

Thanks for the question!
I neglected to mention "Cynthia Wondered."

Back
Top Bottom