Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
The 4th, 5th and 6th images encapsulates the complete worthless status of the naked, bleeding young female they have just crucified. Not even a glance at the agony evident in Sabina's eyes... she is just another part of the executioners' stock and trade - the most brutal punishment inflicted skilfully and without mercy upon yet another condemned female who'll provide agonised entertainment for the most jaded of spectators.
I fantasise intently about the coming days of her crucified agony, culminating in her not even being worth the exertion of breaking her legs on the fourth day...
Still no evidence of swellings in nether regions of the watching males, though... What does it take??
sabina is a very small and light femal
not mutch weight to her chest for suffication
she will suffering a very long time
i think she deserve the mercy after two days
to break her legs

Admins, can you reduce these file sizes? I think it’s just the quality of my phone camera.

Carrying my patibulum, I look down at my hanging breasts, tormented in clamps with a chain to pull if I walk too slowly…

9C638CC4-EC3A-4D69-8F59-F3B927BA9514.jpgA40D6832-5E6B-42B9-8F1D-7CA507AEABBD.jpgB337FCF8-C49C-41FA-A5E9-098A0DF4650A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think, when you have this view?
Her view is the most mobile thing she has. She looks down over her body, painfully nailed to display her to the crowd. She twists between the spikes holding her to the face of the cross, unable to move her arms or feet.

A drizzle of pee trickles from my loins. I wish there was a way to hide it from the crowd...
crux look 2 apostate.jpeg
The crowd mocks me, calling me a naked whore displaying myself to them. Why does this arouse me and why can't I rub myself there? I would even cum for these bastards!
crux look down F.jpg
Some French woman stands below me... She says she is Messaline... 'Oh how I would love to lick your wetness between your legs, but they nailed you to high for me to do so...
Well, so you know, I wanted to!'
crux look down 006 A.jpg

Admins, can you reduce these file sizes? I think it’s just the quality of my phone camera.

Carrying my patibulum, I look down at my hanging breasts, tormented in clamps with a chain to pull if I walk too slowly…
Pretty nice breasts :) Thank you for sharing it.

Administradors, podeu reduir aquestes mides de fitxers? Crec que només és la qualitat de la càmera del meu telèfon.

Portant el meu patibulum, miro els meus pits penjants, turmentats amb pinces amb una cadena per estirar si camino massa lent...

View attachment 1268066View attachment 1268067View attachment 1268068

The executioner probably was cumming viewing those udders. Wow. And how they move on the way to the cross

Wonderful breasts. Wonderful nipples. I would like scorge you at the way on your cross watching tour melons shaking like milk.. Mmmm. Do you have more pics of this crucifixion?

Back
Top Bottom