Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

Anonymous

Spectator
Somewhere on this site there is a vid of a woman hanging on a cross in suspension cuffs outdoors but I can't find it.
Thanks

The only video I can think of is this one
Thanks, I found it again while browsing. It's a couple of pages later and just below a dupe of this one in the same thread.

i can't find the other videos from passionofagoddess except crucifixion of christa.....anybody have the other?

If you look at my thread 'Roman Crucifixion' - I have posted a link to a passionofagoddess video called 'Female Christ' which I have posted on Dailymotion. Is this the one you are looking for ?

D

me too! i can't find other videos of crucified women! please help us! if you have a video kindly share it to us! please.... . . were begging to those who have the videos! Thanks!

This one is excellent, I've not seen it before, do you think it is CGI effects ?
Some things I don't like : The music, the masked men and the fact that they appear to be holding the cross for too long - Also, it's a bit too short !

Great vid though, thanks for posting! :)

D
Interesting - the music is horrible,​
certainly not the kind I'd choose to listen to usually,​
but for me it's music to be nailed to!​
And the expressionless white-masked faces add to the horror,​
contrasting the soft, agonised face of the victim.​
I love it, for different reasons perhaps!​

At about 0'30 in the second one,​
I think I glimpse the bottom part of the "stage nail" under the girl's left hand ;)
but it doesn't spoil a very vivid realistic crucifixion.​

yep and 3D

Back
Top Bottom