Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
They are from ...http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=crucifixion&x=0&y=0
Great, thanks for that we were wondering. For some reason your link didn't take me right to the crux section but a quick search found it. New snuff site for me, never heard of it. Looks like they have "Crucifixion 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 71, 72, 73, 74 and a crux and hanging. I downloaded a few of their sample pics, they were tiny but I resized them some. ;)

Crucifixion1.avi-5.jpgCrucifixion2.mp4-7.jpgCrucifixion3.mp4-7.jpgCrucifixion4.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion6.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion7-1.mp4-7.jpgCrucifixion7-2.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion7-3.mp4-7.jpgCrucifixion7-4.mp4-4.jpgcrucifixionandhanging-78d.jpg

Upon closer inspection, the video uploaded as "Crucifixion 5.0" is in fact Crucifixion 71, based on the Dead Sexy Clips catalogue. Not only that, but it's the first in a four-part video series.

I thought that myself but as I mentioned in another post, sometimes when videos are uploaded to different video sites I've noticed that the name is changed one way or another. I assume to keep the video from being pulled before they get enough hits on it. ;)

Hey, I was looking back through a bunch of topics searching for a gif/video of 3 Asian heroines cruxed. For the life of me I can't find it! Can someone give me a hand and post a link? I'd appreciate it.

Makar Videos available?

Some time ago i bought the Videos "The Choice" and "Forbidden Fantasies" and another one starring Lena and Sascha.

All DVD´s don´t work anymore on my PC. There´s no more content at the DVD´s.

Does somebody know where the DVD´s are available somewhere?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thanks for that we were wondering. For some reason your link didn't take me right to the crux section but a quick search found it. New snuff site for me, never heard of it. Looks like they have "Crucifixion 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 71, 72, 73, 74 and a crux and hanging. I downloaded a few of their sample pics, they were tiny but I resized them some. ;)

View attachment 755812View attachment 755814View attachment 755815View attachment 755816View attachment 755817View attachment 755818View attachment 755819View attachment 755820View attachment 755821View attachment 755822
are these good videos? anyone know?

A new find in the never-ending search for crux vids: this one is in the bondage/bdsm category from InSex/Infernal Restraints.

Name of vid is Bambi Belle (also name of model?), 45 minutes long (crux scene starts at 34 minutes, runs 11 minutes to the end), model hangs with arms behind patibulum, feet allowed a horizontal pipe. She gets whipped, her clit & vagina get stimulated, her right leg is raised nearly to her right hand. She does suffer somewhat admirably.

It's not Makar or POG, but if you're looking for something akin to crucifixion, it works. Available at https://bdsm-zone.com/showthread.php?p=23932132&highlight=cross#post23932132. (It's the last one on the page.) Takes about 2 hours to download if you have a fast service. The first 34 minutes of the video I can do without, but some might find it interesting.

Here's a GIF:
Belle.gif

Back
Top Bottom