Village Witch Story By Too_late

Go to CruxDreams.com

too_late

Magistrate
Hello everyone

I have a new story for you. Actually, it is not new. It was hide on my hard drive because photos and dialogues was in diffrent places ;p And I did not have the strength to finish it.. I hope all dialogues are understandable because English is not my language.

enjoy pictures
too_late

Witch Nadia 1.jpg Witch Nadia 2.jpg Witch Nadia 3.jpg Witch Nadia 4.jpg Witch Nadia 5.jpg Witch Nadia 6.jpg Witch Nadia 7.jpg Witch Nadia 8.jpg Witch Nadia 9.jpg Witch Nadia 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What Tree says is quite true. Some people's computers or internet connection will not allow them to process all of this very fast, and they may miss out. If your images are large, or there are too many, they may simply not have time to see everything. We are patient. If you give us 5 panels per day, you will get people interested and likely get more comments.

It is quite hard to express an opinion about 50 images at once, but people will happily discuss 5.

Also it helps if you insert the images into your post, just click 'insert every image as a thumbnail' -
then we have the option of viewing them in a slide-show, or in separate tabs.

(I've done it for you this time ;))

It's a very well-made story, I like the ups and downs in Nadia's responses,
swinging between defiance and terror, until the dreadful heat of the fire finally breaks her spirit -
you've made her a very real and believable character in words and images.

Back
Top Bottom