Vintage Advertisement - political correctness not really given

Go to CruxDreams.com
imageproxy.ashx

What the actual? I assume this is a fake ad. Or are you telling me that this is a genuine Sears ad complete with topless(?) daughter?

Is that 7.5 inch tool a sander of some sort, or what ?????

Where they really that suggestive?

A bit of trawling brings up the interesting information that it's by George Petty
a popular American pin-up artist for several decades.
His work appeared in advertisements and in ESQUIRE Magazine.
This was a genuine advert, but not for Sears -
it's from a calendar produced for Ridgid (not kidding! :p) Tools:

petty02-big.jpg

You'll find several more here:
http://hairygreeneyeball2.blogspot.com/2009/08/george-petty-wants-your-tool-to-be.html

A bit of trawling brings up the interesting information that it's by George Petty

View attachment 659211

http://hairygreeneyeball2.blogspot.com/2009/08/george-petty-wants-your-tool-to-be.html
Ridgid tools has done years of racy calendars... I hope they haven't stopped...

View attachment 659211

A few years back I was watching the Monaco F1 Grand Prix. The camera feed was from a European TV network and they panned out over the harbor and collected numerous shots of naked female breasts. David Hobbs (F1 from England, retired) was the commentator and the Brit (who had US producers yelling in his earpiece) acted shocked that such debaucher was shown.

I didn't mind and I doubt he did either!!!

I posted this elsewhere, but I think it is a good fit here as well

I'm sure the positioning of the figures is entirely innocent.
And why do we need a boffin type to show us how to use an electric oven ? :doh:

Attachments

• 49721789_10158049787554112_7407203136730824704_n.jpg
    49721789_10158049787554112_7407203136730824704_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 103
What the actual? I assume this is a fake ad. Or are you telling me that this is a genuine Sears ad complete with topless(?) daughter?

Is that 7.5 inch tool a sander of some sort, or what ?????

Where they really that suggestive?

Never occurred to me that it maybe a fake . Sometime I may fall for the :" If its in the Internets it must be true" ;)

Actually if you Google Virginia Brights, their cigarette card series are quite fascinating,
they favoured females - actresses (a chubby look seems to have been sexy circa 1900),
girl baseball players, and more - a gallery of lovely ladies of a long-gone era!

View attachment 668783 So … can Pp ask whether these are still, as the advert claims, a big seller? Does every woman want a pair? Or have some always had a fetish for things rubber?
Well it says every woman will want one (not a pair :confused: ) - but they're sold by the dozen :eek:

A couple for cycling aficionados of posters promoting the E3 Harelbeke one day classic held in Belgium in spring each year. The E3 might not have the same status as the three Ardennes Classics, Paris-Roubaix or the Ronde van Vlaanderen but it does have a reputation for interesting promotional posters.

2014 was the fairly bland …
E1D527E4-2B1E-4BA6-A961-582DD5E6736F.jpeg … Who is the fastest in Harelbeke?
But the 2015 edition …
F31E6CBB-1E2D-465F-83CC-A8084F14D7CC.jpeg … Who ‘squeezes’ them in Harelbeke? had the PC brigade squealing.

(Not a bad ‘tight little’ there. Wonder who was the model? :devil-king:)

A couple for cycling aficionados of posters promoting the E3 Harelbeke one day classic held in Belgium in spring each year. The E3 might not have the same status as the three Ardennes Classics, Paris-Roubaix or the Ronde van Vlaanderen but it does have a reputation for interesting promotional posters.

2014 was the fairly bland …
View attachment 670253 … Who is the fastest in Harelbeke?
But the 2015 edition …
View attachment 670254 … Who ‘squeezes’ them in Harelbeke? had the PC brigade squealing.

(Not a bad ‘tight little’ there. Wonder who was the model? :devil-king:)
:spank::spank::spank:

Back
Top Bottom