Vintage BDSM Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
So I went and did a quick search. As I did so I forgot this thread is about video, rather than pics. Oh well. Found some stuff I liked and wanted to share.

I was very pleased to spot the first one. When I first got on the net this was among the first bdsm images that gave me a thrill - I think I saw it in one of the old yahoo clubs. At the time I didn't even know how to download a pic, so I haven't seen it in about 20 years. The second one appears to be from the same shoot.

I really love the suggested humiliation in the last one, a girl with her panties pulled partway down.

Attachments

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
So I went and did a quick search. As I did so I forgot this thread is about video, rather than pics. Oh well. Found some stuff I liked and wanted to share.

I was very pleased to spot the first one. When I first got on the net this was among the first bdsm images that gave me a thrill - I think I saw it in one of the old yahoo clubs. At the time I didn't even know how to download a pic, so I haven't seen it in about 20 years. The second one appears to be from the same shoot.

I really love the suggested humiliation in the last one, a girl with her panties pulled partway down.
All courtesy of the Arkansas Historical Society “mailorder brides” Collection

spanking rit 1.jpg
Wow! I found this video in xhamster. I didn't know it existed. I knew it in its magazine format but I didn't know they had shot a video.
https://xhamster.com/videos/torture-of-the-witch-6203759#480p
The video is called "Torture of the Witch", but it's pure sexual torture and the comic title is more accurate. It's Danish, from the early seventies, I think, in the dark times when they still didn't mixed torture and fucking, so they have to rape her with a dildo. Unfortunately the bitch (not witch) is shaven, but the whippingis hot. There are other comics of this Spanking Ritual series where the bitches are unshaven but less naked. Enjoy! If you want to keep the video just press the download button. If you don't want to log in just wait one minute....

Attachments

Top Bottom