Vintage BDSM Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
She reminds me of some named Georgia Van Helsing. She was in several vintage era bdsm videos. I hope I have the name and spelling right
I think you do. But although there is a resemblance, shes not the same. Never saw her name given

So I went and did a quick search. As I did so I forgot this thread is about video, rather than pics. Oh well. Found some stuff I liked and wanted to share.

I was very pleased to spot the first one. When I first got on the net this was among the first bdsm images that gave me a thrill - I think I saw it in one of the old yahoo clubs. At the time I didn't even know how to download a pic, so I haven't seen it in about 20 years. The second one appears to be from the same shoot.

I really love the suggested humiliation in the last one, a girl with her panties pulled partway down.

Attachments

• vintage b.jpg
    vintage b.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 627
  • vintage bb.jpg
    vintage bb.jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 626
  • vintage c.jpg
    vintage c.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 576
  • vintage d.jpg
    vintage d.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 562
  • vintage e.jpg
    vintage e.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 596
  • vintage f.jpg
    vintage f.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 640
  • vintage g.jpg
    vintage g.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 674
So I went and did a quick search. As I did so I forgot this thread is about video, rather than pics. Oh well. Found some stuff I liked and wanted to share.

I was very pleased to spot the first one. When I first got on the net this was among the first bdsm images that gave me a thrill - I think I saw it in one of the old yahoo clubs. At the time I didn't even know how to download a pic, so I haven't seen it in about 20 years. The second one appears to be from the same shoot.

I really love the suggested humiliation in the last one, a girl with her panties pulled partway down.

All courtesy of the Arkansas Historical Society “mailorder brides” Collection

Please do.

spanking rit 1.jpg
Wow! I found this video in xhamster. I didn't know it existed. I knew it in its magazine format but I didn't know they had shot a video.
https://xhamster.com/videos/torture-of-the-witch-6203759#480p
The video is called "Torture of the Witch", but it's pure sexual torture and the comic title is more accurate. It's Danish, from the early seventies, I think, in the dark times when they still didn't mixed torture and fucking, so they have to rape her with a dildo. Unfortunately the bitch (not witch) is shaven, but the whippingis hot. There are other comics of this Spanking Ritual series where the bitches are unshaven but less naked. Enjoy! If you want to keep the video just press the download button. If you don't want to log in just wait one minute....

Attachments

• Spanking Ritual 2 - 01.jpg
    Spanking Ritual 2 - 01.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 551
  • Spanking Ritual 2 - 08.jpg
    Spanking Ritual 2 - 08.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 515
  • Spanking Ritual 2 - 12.jpg
    Spanking Ritual 2 - 12.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 479
  • SpankR301.jpg
    SpankR301.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 462
  • SpankR302.jpg
    SpankR302.jpg
    748.9 KB · Views: 455
  • SpankR306.jpg
    SpankR306.jpg
    854 KB · Views: 480
  • SpankR329.jpg
    SpankR329.jpg
    965.3 KB · Views: 487
  • SpankR330.jpg
    SpankR330.jpg
    817.1 KB · Views: 460
  • SpankR332.jpg
    SpankR332.jpg
    974.2 KB · Views: 530
I am a huge House of Milan fan, publisher of vintage bondage photos and videos, now closed. I have posted H.O.M. images at numerous places:
1: Torture Rack thread
2. HOM bondage photo thread
3. 2200 House of Milan images at DeviantArt, my name there is Subhunt.
Also, try BDSMStreak, search in the "Vintage" movie section.

While we're on the subject, here are some screen shots from " Misty's First Whipping" with gorgeous Alex Jordan and Sharon Kane as Dom. Pardon the quality of the pics, bear in mind this video taken from VHS originally. ;)

View attachment 706874View attachment 706875View attachment 706876View attachment 706877View attachment 706878View attachment 706879View attachment 706880View attachment 706881View attachment 706882View attachment 706883
"Misty's First Whipping" remains one of my fondest memories. Seems to be available on VHS (which is where I saw it), but not anywhere it can be downloaded. The scene in the first half where her boss makes her strip builds tension really high and hot. And the catcalls from the "audience" add to the delight.

"Misty's First Whipping" remains one of my fondest memories. Seems to be available on VHS (which is where I saw it), but not anywhere it can be downloaded. The scene in the first half where her boss makes her strip builds tension really high and hot. And the catcalls from the "audience" add to the delight.
Thought I saw it at SpankBang in the vintage section last time I was scanning their site..;)

Alex Jordan was absolutely beautiful...those thighs!
Sadly I believe she committed suicide years ago.

I'm old enough to have acquired some on super 8 film (sadly all gone in my ill-starred marriage). My favorite "actress" by far was
Rene Baker:
View attachment 703372
https://xhamster.com/videos/vintage-breast-bondage-2138481
Ill-starred marriages occur with some frequency and result in the loss of collections painstakingly acquired most of the time. And, yes, Renee was, of course, one of the best there was in the Blakemore stable (do not take stable in a pejorative sense).

i like these ones. HOM ?

View attachment 878479View attachment 878480View attachment 878481View attachment 878482View attachment 878483View attachment 878484View attachment 878485

I still have the first two and the forth somewhere on vhs, but currently no way to play. :oops:
Yes indeed, Blakemore at his best. 1, 2 and 4 are from Erotic Perversion, a series made for Europe, because what was shown was not possible then in the US. I had the VHS tapes, now long gone. Blakemore managed to crate scenarios that seemed non-consensual and threatening. Today you have to include pre and post interviews with the actress to make it clear it is all clean fun (half the thrill is gone). Of course, one can always skip the interviews, but just the same one knows they are there cancelling the threat factor.000_1000.jpg003_1000.jpg983_1000.jpg988_1000.jpg989_1000.jpgBARNYARDCRUX00002.jpgbdsmlr-125323-U2VYiUpT6z.jpgHOOKEDBRNTTE120.jpg

I found these two

View attachment 906064View attachment 906065

I think also blakemore
Yes, indeed. He was one of my first introductions to bondage in photos. He also went beyond the usual bondage photography that showed the models in lingerie, hose, and pointy high heels, usually in some parlor or living room setting. For the first time, I got the sense of peril or real nasty things going to happen to the captive under his hands. No living rooms or parlors, most of the time, but creepy basements, abandoned farm houses, deserted woods, etc. One also saw sweat, welts, and tears. . . A master, although not everybody thinks so. . .

Back
Top Bottom