Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 766618

Cell n. 5 was occupied by a young blonde girl who had also been crucified with ropes.

Oh my God, I´m in Heaven! Sanchez exclaimed. Does she has the legal age?

View attachment 766620View attachment 766621View attachment 766622

By very little......, Jimmy replied, the girl is just 18 years old, in her birthday she hurried to send these selfies to Mr Smith and signed the crux contract on the website. However, the boss thought she was too young and replied that he did not accept her and that he would still have to wait another year to volunteer.

I don't know if I would have resisted, what a perfect body!

Perhaps he thought he could have legal problems, she is not believed to have reached the age of majority.

Maybe and maybe not, anyway in the Republic of San Mateo those problems are solved quickly...... you know.

View attachment 766623View attachment 766624View attachment 766625View attachment 766626View attachment 766627

The fact is that she did not resign and continued to send more photos making all kinds of fucking, bukkakes, anal, threesomes,..... bondage. With this she wanted to prove to Mr Smith that she was not an innocent virgin but a nymphomaniac who deserves to suffer the most cruel and painful punishments and torture to atone for her sins.

And what happened?

Again Mr Smith refused. As he had no other choice, the girl has come to the island on her own and has repeatedly come to the fortress to surrender voluntarily, but we had orders not to accept her.

Fuck Jimmy, why didn't you let me know? Look what softer tits she has, she said stroking them.

Wait perverted old man!, I know you like them teenies. Since we have not admitted her to the fortress, the very slut has appeared before some guards and has stripped in the street to arrest her, and as they did not know what to do, in the end, they brought her here.

And why is she crucified?

He has begged and begged me to do it, he has offered me his sexual favors if I did.

Have you fucked her?

No, I've settled for a blowjob.

Cabrón! (spanish insult), you know that I must be the first to try the new ones.

Sanchez stroked the girl's beautiful thighs and began to pinch her tender nipples.

MMMMMMH

The young woman began to writhe in annoyance in her bonds.

What torture have you chosen during your crucifixion?

All, answered Jimmy

Co?

What you hear. This girl has requested that her ordeal on the cross be especially cruel and long. She has asked to be crucified the last one to witness the sufferings of others and that in the meantime be put in the pillory to be fucked by all those of the public who wish and by the hole they choose. Then you want all martyrdoms to be applied on her body and especially on her breasts. He also asks that the executioners ensure that his crucifixion is long, if possible two or three days and that his legs are not broken to accelerate the end. The girl strongly urges her executioners not to have mercy no matter how much she cries or pleads during her martyrdom and wishes everyone to enjoy her sufferings.

Sanchez was stunned.

She is a maddening masochist, I have no doubt.

Yes and a whore as well, she deserves to suffer that and much more. Look beautiful, my name is Sánchez and I am the executioner in charge of nailing your nails and torturing you when you are in the arena and do not doubt that I will do it in the most cruel and painful way that occurs to me. And while talking he twisted both nipples by grabbing her with the forefinger and thumb and turning them in opposite directions.

MMMMMMMHH MMMMMHHH

The girl began to bellow like crazy while twisting on her cross.

Sanchez continued to squeeze both nipples with his iron fingers.

In addition, I am going to give you another piece of news, bitch, it will not be as fast as you think, because they will not crucify you tomorrow but as soon as possible within two weeks. In the meantime you will visit the torture chamber every day and I will take care of you personally. You've understood?

Sanchez released the girl's nipples at that moment and she said yes with her face full of tears.

Fuck how cruel you are Sanchez, anyway I think it would be better to consult the boss first.

I Agree, phone

Jimmy talked a few minutes with Mr Smith while Sanchez abused the girl, taking advantage of the fact that she was helpless on the cross. The man masturbated her with his fingers while licking her nipples.

MMMMMH.

The horny teeny shivered with pleasure, writhing on the cross and screaming like crazy until she had a violent orgasm.

Jimmy interrupted the tender scene.

The chief says we accept her, tomorrow she will sign the crucifixion contract.

I'm glad.

Ah, he has also ordered that she be the first volunteer to be tortured tomorrow and has expressly requested that you begin with the torture rack.
View attachment 766632
My dream deaths

Back
Top Bottom