Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
14.png

Wow, how stiff your asshole is, slave , I thought your master had broken it to you from using so much.

15.png

No!, sir, no!, like that, stronger!, deeper! inside!, like that! pleassssee.
16.png
Ha ha, what an anal slut !, Take it, you want, you wish.
17.png
Ouuucch, fuccckkk

22.png23.png
Meanwhile, from the pony Adriana cried helplessly. On the one hand, her sex hurt like hell, every minute more. All her weight pressed against the wooden wedge and the young woman was hurting all the crotch and the lower belly.
24.png25.png
As if that were not enough, the breasts had more and more constricted by the sliding knots and it seemed that the back was going to break at any moment.

MMMMH, MMMMHH

26.png

The young woman asked for mercy totally hopeless because every minute became a full century.

18.png

In the meantime Mr Smith enjoyed Adriana's face of suffering as she continued assfucking Stella. The stiff sphincter of the young woman was making him enjoy so much that he thought he was going to ejaculate at any moment.

The guy sodomized her rudely but Stella repressed her cries of pain and just gave herself a gesture of disgust.
19.png
It hurts in the ass, right bitch ?, Ha ha, you have the asshole so stiff that at any moment I'm going to come inside.
20.png
However before cumming he wanted to humiliate her and taking his cock out of her ass he stood in front of face and told her.

21.png
Come on, slave, suck it, so you'll know what your own shit tastes like.

22.png
Far from rejecting him, Stella agreed to make fellatio submissively.
23.png
Is it tasty bitch? Come on, keep sucking, don't stop, like this.
24.png

And after humiliating her in that way he again sodomized her mercilessly.

Attachments

• 25.png
    25.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 101
After enjoying Stella's ass as long as he wanted, Mr Smith retired a couple of hours to rest. Two salve girls were then handed over to the executioners to have some fun with them.

27.png28.png30.png

Adriana was tied to a bar with her torso tilted forward and her arms tied behind her back in a strapped posture.

31.png32.png

Before continuing with her, the executioner touched her sex and the hole in her anus. The milf had it red and purple from the hard time ridden the wooden pony.
33.png34.png35.png
Then they pinched her nipples with butterfly clamps and after stretching them painfully on a hook on the floor they forced her mouth with a dentist's splint and the nostrils with hooks.

36.png
Adriana complained uselessly and struggled with pain from the forced posture. Her face showed a gesture of fear and despair because she knew that the torture rack she had in front of her was waiting for her later.

37.png

What a pretty face!, said the executioner humiliating her brutally.

38.png39.png40.png41.png42.png

Sanchez delighted for a while looking at the gestures of despair of the young woman and her desperate attempts to relieve the pain of that perverse bondage.

Oh my baby, you are a queen, you really deserve a place of honor in the arena in the highest crux, ha, ha.

43.png

Well, now you're going to have a good sex time. You don't deserve to be stuck with our dicks, that would be too good for you, said Sanchez laughing, but I am going to do it with this dildo impregnated in vinegar and tabasco.

45.png46.png

AAAAHHH. She denied but it was no use because taking advantage of her helplessness, the executioner began to introduce the phallus by sex. Adriana already had it badly damaged so it hurt even more.

47.png

AAAAAHH

You notice, don't you bitch ?, ha ha. You had never been fucked so well.
48.png

Adriana cried and groaned but in her mind she wanted to be fucked well.

Go on, motherfucker!, She thought, go on, since you're going to fuck me, do it well, you pig….

01.png

Meanwhile, a few meters away Richard took care of Stella. She was also tied to a pole with her ass exposed to be sodomized or fucked by her pussy, whichever the executioner preferred.

02.png
In fact, he started with a whip of tails.

03.png
The young woman received the lashes screaming but more of pleasure than pain.

Come on!, fuck my ass you minion, your boss has already done it and left the hole ready for your cock.

04.png

You think you are very brave, right bitch? Maybe this hurts more than the whip.

AAAAYYY

The executioner pinched her nipples by squeezing them with her steel fingers and Stella screamed even louder as the drops of milk fell between the executioner's fingers.

Squeeze harder!, come on!, she said clenching her teeth and he needed no more.

05.png
AAAYYYYY

06.png

Then he took out a dildo similar to Adriana's but this time it was clean and showed it to his victim.

07.png

Look what I have for you, and approaching the ass tried to introduce it through the asshole without success.

08.png
AAAAHHH

It seems that it is not as open as you thought, you will have to suck it if you want me to enter in the correct hole.

09.png
And the executioner forced Stella to suck the dildo to warm it up well.
10.png
Good girl!, ha, ha, you are a profesional cocksucker.

Only then did he decide to fuck her with it, first by pussy.

11.png
Yes, yes, stronger, fuck me, yes., Fuck, harder, please, deeeper, oh yes!

12.png13.png
So, bitch, like that, you like it, right?
14.png
But it won't be that easy, I told you I was going to fuck your ass. Ha ha, your hole is stiff like a teenager's, he said, inserting his fingers through the sphincter.
15.png
AAHHHH, yeah

Let's see how it expands with this, and the beast was putting a thick dildo.

AAAAYYY

Stella felt the dildo force her sphincter to a very painful extreme and shouted in pain, but also in pleasure.
16.png17.png
Are you coming?, you bitch?, ha, ha. I am sure, you like painal as a good slave.

AAAAYYYYYYY

The executioner did not stop until the slave had another orgasm ...

Ninth Day in the afternoon. The tortures of the Holy Inquisition
img23482.jpg

Since he saw Adriana naked first time, Mr Smith had planned to subject her to a long and cruel torture session as if she were a victim of the Holy Inquisition. Torture would take place on the medieval rack and cruel refinements such as hot irons and tongs as well as the pear of anguish would be added. Adriana's beautiful naked body would look more erotic and attractive stretched over the rack wood.

More than an interrogation, Mr Smith took that torture session as a hard bondage show and invited his most illustrious guests to enjoy it: General Castro, Count Salvatierra, Judge Varela and Mr. Kobayashi, the important shareholder of the company that Reiko managed.

They all sat in comfortable seats and had the drinks they asked for.

The executioners also brought several of the volunteer girls to see the cruel ordeal up close.

ann marie mallory.png
Among them were Mallory and his mother Ann Marie, which Judge Varela brought to continue with them for the rest of the day and even the next night, whatever they were able to endure.

01.png02.png

While preparing Adriana's torture, Stella was placed on a wooden pony gagged and shackled.

03.png
"Small tits" has that volunteer, ha, ha, said Kobayashi. It will be worth seeing what Sanchez plan to do with them.

2944733747_ea63ba6ba0_b.jpg04.png05.png
Stella saw hypnotized the brazier full of incandescent coals where the irons were heated and breast rippers with the tips in the form of gigantic forks. They had the ideal shape and size for the executioner to work with them on her tits and the girl shuddered as the drool slowly slid down her round tits and her pink nipples grew and wrinkled as big strawberries.
ann marie mallory2.png

Mallory and her mother Ann Marie were introduced to Mr Smith's guests naked and pawned.

I congratulate you on your acquisition, Count Salvatierra told the judge, rather than mother and daughter, they look like sisters. I am sure you´ll enjoy both of them for several days before their crucifixion.
ann marie mallory3.png
True, the mother´body is almost as attractive as that the daughter´s.

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png
Yes, and she is a dirtier whore and more masochist than Mallory, yesterday she was locked in a metal cage and the executioners and guardians introduced their penises through a glory hole one by one. The whore sucked the dicks one after another without caring who they were until they got all the sperm out.

What a nasty whore!

I do not reproach her too much, that sperm was the only food she was given to eat for two days.

26.png27.png30.png31.png32.png

She also had to drink from a bucket kneeling on the ground but the executioners pissed before in the water. it is the best way for the new volunteer to learn some respect and submission.

Adriana still didn't believe what was going to happen to her. She had already seen how other volunteer girls were tortured on the rack and did not want to go through that experience.

01.png

The young woman knelt before her executioner pleading for mercy.

02.png

Please, don't lay me down on the rack, I'll do whatever you want, I'll sign anything, please.

See Mr Smith, maybe now the bitch agrees to sign the crucifixion document. Fear to torment is a powerfull motivation

Dear General, he replied in a low voice, the document is a mere excuse. Nothing can free she from the rack,… or the cross, ha ha. Lay the whore on the rack and start at once, come on!.

03.png
NO, NO MERCY, NOOOOO

04.png
And Adriana was lying on the sordid torture device and solidly tied to her feet and hands.

05.png07.png
The woman continued to cry and beg but the executioners did not have to do much force to completely immobilize her and thanks to a wheel began to tighten the mechanism.
08.png06.png
The brake was jumping from tooth to tooth with a metallic sound as the ropes creaked and the young woman began to moan in pain.
09.png
IIAAAAAYYYY
10.png
I do not know if I prefer the rack show to the crucifixion, Mr Smith, said Kobayashi, my cock is already very hard.

Last edited:
After almost half an hour of torture on the rack Adriana´s body was stretched more than ten times. First they stretched her to the limit of the dislocation of their shoulders and then again relaxed the mechanism. The pain that Adriana felt when her body was stretched several centimeters caused her to lose consciousness the twelfth time.
04.png

While they brought her back, Judge Varela proposed executioner Richard to punish Ann Marie and her daughter Mallory for entertaining their guests and both were tied together by the tits. The two women felt in their nipples the hard contact of the tips of the breasts and that made them horny despite being mother and daughter.

05.png

Once he tied her breasts with a chain, the executioner pulled her and forced both women to put themselves on their toes.06.png

Then the executioner picked up a cane and prepared to stroke their asses with it.

ZAAAASS

AAAAYYY

07.png
Ane shouted when she received the first blow in her ass and Mallory did the same when she received it.

Judge, said the general very excited, it is very morbid to think that they are mother and daughter. Two beautiful women naked and pawned suffering torture together.

Yes general, that's why I did it.

However, do you know what would be even mor freaky? Mr Smith said.

I imagine, you want to fuck each other in front of your eyes.

There would be nothing I liked more.

Then you will have the opportunity to see you gentlemen, but for now, keep enjoying the show.

08.png09.png

Richard kept caning on the buttocks and thighs of the two beautiful women pulling out desperate groans.
ZZAAAAASSS, ZZZAAAASSS

AAAYYYYY, AAAYYYY

Normally, other victims would had started a ridiculous dance circling just to escape the cane, but to the surprise of the torturers they both stood still, submissively supporting the blows in the ass. They probably intended to protect each other.

10.png
After giving each of them twenty strokes, the executioner picked up the rope and lifted the two women in suspense. They were suspended in the air of their own tits and shouted and cried desperately.

AAAAAYYY, AAAAAYYYY, PLEASE, LET DOWN, OHHH THE PAIN, PLEASE.

Ha ha, their tits are going to burst.

Leave them like that for a while more executioner.

11.png

Motherfuckers let go of my daughter, animals, Ane Marie began to insult them, that earned her to be gagged with a ballgag while they were still hanging for a few more minutes.

The two women were only lowered when they no longer resisted and were about to lose consciousness because of the pain in their breasts.

IW000.jpg
Meanwhile, the executioners around Adriana had managed to wake her up and continued to subject her to torment.
IW013.jpg
As a bloody joke, some of them had dressed in medieval clothes to please Mr Smith's guests.

11.png

Show vaginal pear to the girl.

IW030.jpgIW38.jpg05.jpg

NOOOOO

Vaginal pear? What is this? Asked Mr. Kobayashi. How does it work?

348666938_aab4891099_b.jpg

See this photo Mister Kobayashi. The pear of anguish is a medieval instrument of torture that is used very frequently in this dungeon. In fact Kaede your former employee was subjected to this torture the other day.

Kaede, what a shame I didn't see her.

excellent-bondage-slut-for-pear_761.jpeg13.jpgimages (8).jpg
As you can see. The pear is inserted closed in the cavity and the executioner gradually opens it inside the vagina thanks to the screw. The pear opens in the form of three petals that press against the walls of the vagina causing it to expand and expand from its normal size. It is said this torture hurts much more than a birth.

images (6).jpg

AAAYYYYY, IIIIAAAAAYYY, MERCY, THE PAIN AAAAYYYY

While the pear was working into Adriana´s vagina, Mr Smith continued to explain to his guest.

The old pears had spikes on the tip so that when they opened they tore the vagina causing tremendous hemorrages, but the one we use does not have what allows the victim to continue to live after torture.

Very well thought out, this can be done several times.

NNNOOOOO, AAAYYYY, MYYYY GOD, PLEASE, NOOOO

images (7).jpg

The executioner had already opened the pear until the petals formed a 20 degree angle to their original position and Adriana was shaking desperately on the rack like an animal they were skinning.

Do it slowly, executioner. When it slows down, the victim's suffering is prolonged. In addition the effect of the pear can get much worse if once introduced into the vagina it is heated with red irons or electrodes are connected….

While they continued to torture Adriana in such a wild way, Mallory and her mother were lowered to the ground and continued to receive beating on the buttocks.

12.png13.png

First it was Mallory who received several arms until the young woman screamed in despair.

14.png15.png16.png
Then it was Ane Marie who suffered those blows but remained silent and only a few tears appeared in her eyes.

17.png

Hold on my child, hold on, unless it's the judge's pig can't enjoy our screams.

18.png

Yes mom.

19.png

Finally after several more hits Richard was satisfied.

20.png21.png

The buttocks of the two beautiful women were marked with reddish welts and burned like hell.
udge Varela ordered the executioner not to stop and continue torturing them.

tumblr_pqiol6JRXG1v00vk6o4_640.jpgtumblr_pqiol6JRXG1v00vk6o5_640.jpgtumblr_pqiol6JRXG1v00vk6o6_1280.jpg

These whores are very hot, said Mr Smith, I have to confess I am very horny. I think it is time for mother and daughter to show the love they have for each othe, don't you think Judge Varela?

Yes, of course, slaves!, now we would like to see you fuck with each other, untie them executioner.

Mother and daughter fucking with each other, what a great idea! Said Count Salvatierra.

rings148-j6nrm-d8188b.jpg

What the hell are you saying, you monsters?, Ann Marie replied full of anger. I am not going to fuck with my daughter for your fun, if you want fuck me, I will suck everything you want and you can use me as you want but leave my daughter alone.

That earned her a slap of the executioner.

Anyway untie them.

D0F1EF5.jpg
And while there were releasing men started chatting.

I think these slaves need a lesson in humility and obedience, Judge Varela, Mr Smith said, I think you should torture them harder.

istockphoto-182873047-1024x1024.jpg

Of course Mr Smith. By the way, I would like to show you an antique print of a different type of torture rack than what you have in this dungeon. In some places I have seen it called “Tudor torture rack”, I would like to use it to punish that mother with such a long tongue.

Oh, I know this illustration, Sanchez come here a moment and see this.

At that time Sanchez had in his hands a bellows with which he was stocking the flames of the brazier where the tongs and the red irons that they were going to use in Adriana's body were heated.

Tell me, sir.

Could you build a torture rack like this?

Yes, it is a very simple mechanism, it can be done in a few hours with the carpenter help.

It's to torture Ann Marie, her daughter already tried the rack the other day.

Excellent choice juzge, well handled by four strong executioners the body women´s body could be dismembered it as if they were four horses.

It is not necessary to reach so much, order it be built as soon as possible.

Yes sir.

All right, now are you going to fuck with each other?
cyberspace1990-yct68-e6546a.jpg
NO!

Ann Marie tried to hide that she was trembling with fear when I heard about how she was going to be tortured on the special rack.
1699350100.jpg
Mom no, you don´t know what is this

Okay, don´t spend more time, hang them on their tits again, but this time longer.

images (1).jpg

NOOOOO
50.png
The two women were gagged so that their complaints and pleas for mercy could no longer be heard.

The executioners lowered a roof bar and began tying them by their breasts.

51.png

MMMMHH

52.png

Mallorý looked at her mother desperately asking for mercy while the executioner took the opportunity to caress her naked body.

53.png

Once tied of the tits left her on her knees and did the same with the mother.

54.png

Ann Marie showed more courage but Mallory was totally desperate probably because of her youth her tits were more sensitive and would surely hurt more.

55.png56.png

Once tied Richard pulled the rope and both slaves had no choice but to squat and then had to stand up to relieve the brutal pain in their breasts.

57.png
Two women looked at each other now, perhaps regretting not having fuck with each other to satisfy those sadists.

58.png
Come on! Make them stand up executioner!, I want to hear them scream in pain.

MMMMMH, MMMMMH

Two girls were already stand up and the executioner forced them to unload all their weight on the tip of the right foot as they tied the ankle of the right leg to the thigh.

59.png
The process of hoisting them in the air pending her own tits was intentionally long and cruel.

The two naked women performed a ridiculous dance circling and balancing each other so that when one of them fell the other hoisted hanging from her breasts and screaming in pain.

Ha ha, I like to see them dance, come on, higher executioner.

60.png

MMMMMH, MMMMMMHH

61.png62.png63.png

MMMMMHH, MMMMMHH

The ridiculous dance went on for minutes among the desesperate cries of those two women in distress.

Now! Up them!

64.png65.png66.png

Suddenly the two hung in suspension and their desperate screams became howls.

MMMMMHHH, MMMMMHH
69.png68.png
Leave them like this for a few minutes, so the whores feel how the hemp ropes cut the skin of their breasts slowly inch by inch.
67.png

At that time two were hanging and especially Mallory's breasts turned blue because of the lack of circulation due to the hemp rope threatened to amputate them at the base. The girl´s udders looked like two huge purple onions. Young Mallory shouted and shouted feeling a painful anticipation of the amputation of breasts that she was going to suffer on the cross and was about to lose consciousness.

70.png
While two women hung in the air for endless minutes, Adriana was enduring no less beastly torture.

cat224.jpg
IIIIAAAYY, NO NO MORE PLEASE NO

cat226.jpg

Sanchez went on working with the screw so that the girl was visiting the hell

cat227.jpg

Yes my girl, yes, like that,..... slowly..... so that you CAN feel the pain.

MERCY, IIIIAAAAAAA; NO MORE, I BEG YOU, MY GOOOOOD

cat228.jpgcat229.jpg

Adriana´s body was stretched to the end on the torture rack and the vaginal pear completely open inside her sex.

cat230.jpg

Are the tongs ready?

Yes the tongs have already been on the brazier for several minutes and they have red hot tips

Well my girl, now you are feeling the hot bit in your left tit.

NOOOOO

Sanchez then took some huge blacksmith tongs that had been warming on the brazier and closed them on the tip of her left breast.

cat231.jpg

SSSSSHH. AAAAAAAAHHHHH

cat232.jpg

A horrendous hiss spread through the torture chamber while the woman gave a horrid scream. Adriana's entire body trembled with pain as she assimilated the painful burn.

AAAYYY, AYYYYY I WILL SIGN, I WILL SIGN THE CONTRATE BUT DO NOT FOLLOW, PLEASE I BEG YOU NO MORE.

It's late to sign today, you had to have thought about it before, go ahead executioner.

cat233.jpg
NO, FOR WHAT YOU LOVE MORE, NO, NO, NOOOO, SSSSSHHHHH AAAAAYYYYYY

The executioner closed the hot ends of the tongs on Adriana's clitoris and let the red iron do its job.

IIIAAAAAAYYYYYY THE PAIN, YOU BEASTS, NO MORE, NO MORE, PLEASE.

The young woman screamed and shouted a few more seconds and even a stream of urine came out of her pussy.

When the iron was removed, Adriana began to cry inconsolably.

cat236.jpg

Meanwhile the executioner touched the belly bulge caused by the pear.

Keep applying red hot irons all over her body, executioner, but don't hurry, do it slowly, let her to feel every burn.

493.jpg

After extracting the pear of anguish, Adriana continued to be fucked and tortured on the rack with hot irons until after several hours of unbereable pain she fainted. Then she was taken to her dungeon so she could recover there for later torture sessions.

Meanwhile Ann Marie finally agreed to fuck with her daughter Mallory. After all, that was better than watching her suffer hanging from her tits.

33.png34.png35.png
So the executioners lowered mother and daughter and after forcing them to kiss each other and do cunnilingus they each put a plastic bag on their heads.

36.png37.png38.png39.png
Poor women were drowning for a few minutes but when the oxygen began to be lacking, Richard the executioner opened their bags and introduced huge black dildos that they had to take with their mouths and so they could at least breathe with difficulty.
40.png41.png

Then they forced Mallory to lie down and her mother had to fuck her with the dildo kneeling on the floor and moving her head back and forth as if she were doing a blowjob.

42.png43.png

Come on!, fuck her, fuck your own daughter, nasty slave, the executioner said it taking her from the back of the neck. Please your daughter mom, ha, ha.

44.png45.png

Ann Marie had to fuck her own daughter for several minutes in front of those depraved men until the girl almost had an orgasm.

46.png

Then they changed places and the mother lay down on the floor opening her legs obscenely and it was Mallory who had to fuck her with her mouth.
47.png
Ann Marie groaned in pleasure and even pretended that she was having an orgasm to please the voyeurs enough so that they be left alone.

48.png
However, the men laughed at them and suggested that the two women make a 69. They had no other choice but doing it, otherwise they would be hung up on their tits again.
49.png
The men were laughting for minutes watching those two naked bodies as if they were a strange fatty animal creeping on the ground and left them there fucking with each other.

Tell me Mr Smith. When will you give us the money you have promised us?

My dear Kobayashi, as you know, Reiko has broken her promise and instead of giving me three volunteer girls to be crucified, two only have arrived. I think the best thing for everyone would be for Reiko herself to sign a crucifixion document. Is she going to sign?.
01.png
I told her the same thing but at the last moment she decided to go went to ask her uncle Mr Ito for help, I think she's with him now ...
02.png
Uncle Ito can I enter and talk to you for a while?......

(To be continue)

Back
Top Bottom