Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
03.png

Hello uncle, I'm glad to see you.

Reiko trembled unintentionally in the presence of her uncle Ito. After all, in that man´s hands she had been lost her virginity and innocency when she was only a teenager . Mr Ito had initiated her into the BDSM and in other unspeakable pleasures. Reiko had remained as her sex slave for five years. In that long period she was frequently delivered by him to all kinds of tormentors and sadistic friends who increasingly demanded more sacrifices from her. It was precisely when she was proposed to be crucified without nails when she felt fear and asked her uncle to give her freedom and to compensate for her years of sacrifice, move the threads to place her in front of the company. Now she hoped he would help her again.

04.png

I'm glad to see you, niece, every day you are more and more beautiful. How are things going? I heard you had a......em.....a little problem.
05.png
Reiko sensed how her uncle looked her up and down and "undressed" her with his eyes. She knew he still wishes her and that gave her a trick. She had to play his cards well.

06.png

Yes, but it wasn't my fault, you have to believe me, oh noble uncle. Can you ... can you help me?

07.png

Help you? What exactly happens to you? Actually he already knew it but he wanted to hear it from Reiko's lips.
08.png

The shareholders of the company want to hand me over to that man, you know, Mr Smith, to that sadist who has promised to save the company from bankruptcy.

09.png

So what? You have already been a slut bondage and I know you enjoy BDSM, even dressed in those clothes you look like a submissive woman, I don't think you have such a bad time as Mr Smith's sex slave, my baby.

You do not understand uncle, he will not settle for normal BDSM games, he wants me to sign a contract to be tortured and crucified to death... uncle! please, I know I can´t endure all that tortures, please, help me, help me .

Yes, you are in a mess… well, I may help you, but what would you give me in return?

06.png
What do you want, dear uncle?. Reiko lowered her head humbling herself as much as possible.

I miss you so much, my dear, I would like you to be my slave again, this time for ever.

Actually Reiko already knew it would be a possibility.

Your, your slave girl?

Yes, that would protect you from Mr Smith.

Reiko thought about it for a few moments.

What do you decide?

All, all right.

Very well, my baby, I almost forgot what your body is like, get naked bitch!.

08.png

Here, in front of them?

Yes whore, in front of the persons I order you. Since this moment on you will be my slave and you will do what I order you. Otherwise I will hand you over to Mr Smith and his executioners, ha, ha.
10.png11.png12.png
Resigned, Reiko began to undress in front of those men. She, who had been on charge of an important company and had had dozens of men under her orders now she was reduced to the humiliating condition of a sex slave.

13.png14.png15.png

The woman gradually took off her clothes before the eyes of those men who kept making obscene comments about her body.
16.png17.png
Is she still a virgin, Mr Ito? Said one of his assistants. She is ashamed to undress as if she were.

This slut ?, virgin ?, at least since she was eighteen she is a dirty masochist slave, she loves to suck nasty dicks in her mouth and anal sex, virgin ?. Do not make me laugh.
18.png

By then, Reiko had already taken off her underwear and after an obscene comment on her tits she covered them with one arm while covering sex with the other. She was hotter and hotter.

Her uncle Ito was very satisfied.

Dear niece, you have improved a lot with age, incredible melons have grown and you have big nipples like a gorilla's thumbs, ha ha.

Her uncle's assistants laughed at those words that humiliated the woman.

19.png

Why that? Reiko said looking terrified as her uncle showed her some rolled ropes.

20.png

How soon you have forgotten what a shibari is. You used to like to be tied before.

Please, no..

Reiko said no but she was all excited to be tied back full naked.

21.png

Come on girl, cross your arms behind your back, for the old days.

22.png

And Reiko let herself be tied in shivers of pleasure.

The cleverly handled ropes constrained Reiko´s beautiful anatomy and especially her sensitive breasts that became more turgid while her nipples were excited and thickened.
23.png
Ha, ha, my baby I have been waiting it for ages.

Dear niece, now you really like it. Over the years you have become a true masochist.

24.png
What are you going to do to me uncle?

What do you think? You are a naked and ruffled slave, and now you are in the hands of your uncle the sadist, so try to guess it.

25.png
The men took Reiko to a bed and there they laid her on the mattress.

26.png
Then they tied her with the legs wide open to the bars of the bed leaving her fully available to rape her.

Reiko comforted herself thinking that this was the price she had to pay to save herself.

27.png28.png
Look, look at her pussy, Mr. Ito, your niece is wet and horny. She is a bondage slut.

Yes, ha ha, she does not seem to be having such a bad time.

I already told you. She's just a whore.

29.png
Come on bitch, give me a kiss, don't resist.

30.png
Mr. Ito's men abused Reiko, taking advantage of her handcuffing and kissed her and licked her bare skin

.31.png

Mmmmmh How hard and stiff her nipples are, Mr. Ito.

Yes Reiko loves being stimulated like this, she can almost reach orgasm by this way. I know it very well.

32.png

Come on! Reiko, honey, smile at the camera, say "kiss".

To the horror of the girl, Mr. Ito began to take pictures in that compromised situation.

These photos are for your former master friends, Reiko, they will love to see you become my slave again. I will invite them to come to the island so that they can also enjoy you, as in the old days, ha ha.

Last edited:
33.png
Mr. Ito continued recording how his men fucked his gorgeous niece, taking advantage of the fact that she was totally helpless. So those men enjoyed her pussy. First they made her a cunnilingus.
34.png

She is now ready for penetration, she is hot and wet.

35.png
And the men penetrated her, quite and slow, becuase she was hard tied.

36.png
Aaaaahh, aaahhhh

Uncle Ito enjoyed his niece´s pleasure groans while recording.
37.png

First they fucked her causing a couple of orgasms in a row.
38.png
And now in the ass, sodomize her, she likes it a lot.

39.png
No uncle, nooooo, ayyyyy

And Reiko screamed in pain as the man assfucked her.

Well, said he when finish in her ass, you turn.

I prefer to torture her, Mr. Ito, can you give me your permission?

Of course, this is Reiko likes the most after a good orgasm, right darling?

40.png

Nooo, please, don't torture me. Fuck me what you want.

But first put her on the toilet cup, we don´t want she to poop up while torture, right Reiko ?, it is not the first time that happens to you.
41.png
And the poor woman had to shit in the toilet in front of all those men who didn't save her all kind of humiliations.
42.png

Come on bitch!, hurry up! release all you have inside, we don't have all day.

43.png
Come on girl, now let's have fun.
44.png

Are you ready slut? Said Uncle Ito whit the camera on. Your public is looking after you screaming

Reiko knew she had no other choice than being submissive if she wanted to keep alive

Yes, yes. I hope.....I hope you enjoy my torture.

45.png

Well done, my girl, bring a couple of candles.

Ha ha, excellent idea, burning wax.

46.png
No, please, not that. Reiko especially hated getting hot wax on her bare skin.

Tie her hard, so she can´t move.

47.png
Despite the threat of torture, Reiko allowed herself to be tied up like a scared little lamb although she didn't stop protesting.
48.png
Finally the young woman saw the candles lit and resigned herself to suffering.

49.png
The men began pouring drops of boiling wax on Reiko's open legs.

50.png

AAAYYYY, AAAYYY, NOOOO, PLEASE

51.png
Ha ha, how funny.

AAAGGGGGGHHH, NOOOO; PLEASE THERE NO; THERE NO

52.png

The men laughed amusedly at Reiko's horror gestures every time they approached her sex with candles.

Come on, and now the tits.

53.png
NO, NO, NOOOOOOO, MY POOR TITS, OH THE PAIN, MY GOOOOD NO MORE, NO MORE

The drops of burning wax fell on the breasts of the Japanese woman who did not stop howling for a moment while her sadistic uncle recorded every minute of torment.

54.png

Finally the torture ended with a vibrator and a forced orgasm. Reiko groaned in pleasure as her uncle Ito smiled enigmatically.

reiko-kobayakawa-tied-up-1662409.jpg

Hours after Reiko was sold to Mr Smith.

wsi-imageoptim-cover1-6.jpg
She was given to the sadistic man hard tied in an ellegant shibari.

Thank you, Mr. Ito, your nice is beautiful. I assure you she is going to suffer so much as she deserves.

The only condition Uncle Ito asked for was he and his sadistic friends would have the privilege of enjoying Reiko´s body until her crucifixion day.

3_617.jpgimages (5).jpg
Just sold, Mr Smith ordered his executioners Reiko to be crucified with ropes in the fortress yard.

1_721.jpg

She spent all the afternoon crucified and after few hours it became night
2_458.jpg
The girl spent outdoors all the night. The temperature at six a. m. was no more than five celsius degrees.

(To be continue)

Last edited:
Come on Adriana you have to learn from Stella. She behaves with more dignity than you. He has volunteered to be crucified and do you know why? Her master has infatuated with another slave and this girl has decided to die because she cannot live without him. In addition, as a good slave, instead of choosing a relatively quick and painless death, she has decided to give her master a final service by offering her the show of her own torture and crucifixion.

I like the bravery and submissive of Stella!

Not really. Unfortunately, I have now found myself scrolling thru the pages, something I normally hate doing, but 12 pages later..............Sorry for the complaining but can you at least give us something and crucify just one?

Excuse me for outspeaking my mind, but it would be better if you finish first the girls, which were in cells #1 .. #12 (and Alina).
Because new personages can be entered with numbers to infinity, and the first girls have been forgotten now.
Besides, the title name of this thread is "Volunteer girls to the cross", but the events have been transformed to some kind of mass kidnapping a long ago already ... with corruption and criminal.

Excuse me for outspeaking my mind, but it would be better if you finish first the girls, which were in cells #1 .. #12 (and Alina).
Because new personages can be entered with numbers to infinity, and the first girls have been forgotten now.
Besides, the title name of this thread is "Volunteer girls to the cross", but the events have been transformed to some kind of mass kidnapping a long ago already ... with corruption and criminal.
I understand your criticisms. Perhaps you consider this as a soap opera and that the argument occurs to me meanwhile I write. However, although it may not seem so, the story has an internal logic, so I ask for a little patience. Anyway, thank you very much for reading it.

On the other hand, although the story is titled "Volunteer girls to cross", the reasons why they will be crucified are not all consented. This is also the case in Markus´ comics. Precisely in these comics the victims are in an indefinite line between desire and fear. I like to imagine Reiko as an example of these.

Tenth day. The toilet Slut (a park near the Tokyo´s Red Light District)

04.jpg
The young Rei prostituted herself in the middle of the street without realizing that a black van was following.

Is it her?

images (1).jpg

Yes.

Let's get close.

Hey you.

descarga.jpg

Is to me?

How much?

Rei approached the van smiling at her posible customer

07.jpg.

8000 a blowjob, 12000 a complete and if you want anal, 15000.

I have been told that you do bondage, is it true?

The Japanese girl did not seem to agree.

I only do it with known people, I don't know you.

Let's see how much you charge for a BDSM session?

I already told you no.

Tell me out of curiosity.

50,000 yens

I offer you double

100,000?

Yes, what you hear.

Em....ok, I do it for 100,000 but you have to explain what you're going to do. I have my limits, you know?

Do not be afraid, you just have to walk naked on all fours and with a dog collar down the street, then we put you in a public toilet and there apart from fucking you will have to do several things: enema, drink pee, clean toilets with your tongue , stuff like that ..., you know.

Rei thought about it for a moment. It was not the first time that they demanded that kind of nasty things.

Okay, okay, but show me the money.

Here you have.

06.jpg

Rei went with the money to a man with whom he spoke a few moments. He took a picture of the license plate of the van.

27894_320x180.jpg1865684.jpg822318.jpg
Once the deal was made, Rei got in the back and began fucking with two men while another two driving her to an unknown place. The driver smiled because he thought that 100,000 yen was not an excessive amount for a new volunteer for the cross

28.jpg24.jpg
As a good whore, the girl gave herself to them without hesitation and even enjoyed vaginal and anal sex very excited because deep down she liked to be subjected to bondage.

When they finally reached their destination after traveling a couple of hours, Rei didn't know where he was. It was actually a little aerodrome.

Sin título.png09.jpg10.png11.png
A man forced him to take off his shirt leaving her completely naked and putting on a dog collar forcing her out of the van.
11.png12.png
On the ground, walk on all fours, bitch. From now on you're just a dog.

Yes, master.
Rei liked those humiliation games

13.png
And now come here, I want to piss.

16.png
The man looked like he was going to pee in some bushes colse to a fence but actually forced the girl to kneel in front of him.

15.png
Come on, open your mouth and swallow, bitch.

14.png

The girl had already agreed to provide such piggy services, so despite the disgust of swallowing pee she opened her mouth. Suddenly a stinking, warm and yellowish liquid entered her mouth and as a good whore Rei overcame her disgust and began to swallow it.

13mvg00016jp-5.jpg
Come on, swallow everything, don't drop anything or I'll punish you bitch.

17.png
After that he made her walk on all fours and took her to a men's public toilet.

18.png
The smell was quite disgusting but it wasn't the first time Rei had to fuck in a men's tolilet.

Come on bitch!, now I want to see how you clean the urinals only with your tongue. Apart from disgusting, that was humiliating.

The urinals were quite dirty and full of yellowish spots but Rei had no choice but to swallow his nausea and clean the urinals with her tongue.

19.png

So, like this lick slowly, clean it well, don't hurry up, bitch.

20.png
I want those spots to disappear, yes, like this, good girl, ha, ha.

21.png22.png
The girl had to clean a whole row of urinals and then had to do the same with the cup, licking the splashed edge of urine and the lid.

23.png
Even the man who humiliated her forced him to put her head inside and gave the cistern until he was about to drown her.

24.png

After licking a few toilets, Rei had to act as a human toilet because they forced her to swallow the pee of a couple of men who came into.

25.png26.png

The girl opened her mouth without problem and then licked their penises to clean them well and not leave a drop of pee.

Puaf, I'd rather we fuck her outside, there's a disgusting smell here.
01.png
So, after serving as human toilet and having to clean those dirty wc with her tongue, they took Rei outside so that several men fucked her.

02.png
I'm going to inspect that bitch ass, and saying this one of them opened her buttocks with her fingers to analyze the asshole.

03.png

I do not trust. Surely this slut has a dirty ass, also sure that through this hole have passed all the cocks of Tokyo. We will have to make an enema.

And the man continued to touch with his fingers on her anus and pussy.

You like what I do to you, right bitch?

Yes, keep going, keep it up.

One of the men lay down on the floor and Rei had to make him a blowjob.

04.png

In the meantime they introduced a hot enema through the anus mixed with a laxative and forced her to retain it insid while she continued the blowjob.

Keep it inside the intestines and do not expel it until we tell you.
05.png
No, no, I can't, I can't..... hurt inside, she said while masturbating the man lying under her.

I said don't release the liquid or you'll regret it.

06.png

The girl made real efforts because she felt painful cramps, however they introduced another enema with a huge syringe and then another and another.

07.png
While he was still fucking, Rei had a great desire to shit so that finally she couldn't take it anymore and dropped all the liquid on the grass like it was a spout.
08.png
AAAAHHHHHHHH. MY GOOOOD
09.png
Ha, ha, what a dirty pigglet!

Slut, stupid bitch, I told you to keep the liquid inside, now we're have no other choice than tie you up.

No Please.
11.png12.png
This time they tied her with ropes and after administering three hot enemas they put a plug in her ass and threw a bukkake over her.

After abusing her and when she believed that she had finished her service as a whore they put her to an airfield room where the girl saw that they had three more naked women.

13.png
A man passed by and put a number with a marker on her shoulder.

14.png

Apparently it was a gang of slave traders. The four girl had been sold and were going to "package" to send to their new owners by plane.

15.png19.png
Rei was dead while those men examinated them as if they were cows

All this is a mistake, I'm just a "cheap whore".

16.png

There is no error here. Do you remember your partners? He was an envoy of Mr Smith who showed her a photo.

23.png
They are already in the dungeons waiting for their crucifixion but you also signed the contract, do not you remember ?.

17.png

No, it's a mistake, I didn't know what I was signing.

18.png

That is not my thing, now they will package you properly and thanks to that plane you see, in a few hours you will be in the Fortress of Cabo Florido.

No, no, please, I don't want to die on the cross.

Ha ha, it's too late for you, tie her up.

met_hc-015.wmv--542x343.jpg
And Rei was tied, blinded with a leather hood and placed in a large coffin that was embarked in the hold of a large cargo plane.

In a few hours the girl was taken to the fortress of Cape Florido to begin her ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom