Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
scarredangel.jpg6272601_025_dffd.jpg4c16fd81e32f9_m.jpg15t.jpg6636005_013_2a06.jpg

For a few years I have been obsessed with a girl a little older than your niece, her name is Mallory and she is the daughter of a good friend who died in a traffic accident. You have to see her, despite her age she has breasts away the meaning.

Ha ha, I know your tastes Judge. Did the mother also die?

912main big.jpg912-IainM.jpg

No, only the father died and ... now that you mention, I have to tell you that Anne Marie, ... I mean, Mallory's mother is also a beautiful milf and with such great melons. She had to give birth very young because it doesn't take many years.

So the daughter went out to the mother.

Yes, in fact I am also interested in the mother, ... I mean that I also like her... ... I would really like to fuck both ... ... at the same time.

I have always said that you are a bit perverted.

Yes more or less like you. Ha, ha.

Follow, continue with the story

As I say when I met Mallory, she was a beautiful “lolita” but with a very developed body and I fell madly in love with her. So when she became an orphan as a father I proposed to her mother that I could take the position of her late husband and take both to live at my house. She told me not kindly and then I appealed to the best reasoning, I told her that two women could not live alone, that they would be helpless and that I could instead help and protect them. However, the mother suspected that I wanted to do something strange with her daughter and continued without accepting me. When I insisted again she rejected me in very bad ways. That bothered me so I decided to take revenge.

How?

Well, I'm a main judge of the Republic of San Mateo, so I have enough resources for that. I told the police to arrest the daughter on false charges of drug trafficking. A corrupt police captain invented false evidence and was eventually arrested and in front of the court. Ha ha, I sentenced her to life imprisonment in the “Prison of the Mine” and that she was completely innocent.

The "Prison of the Mine" ?.

3218a9b1e3c9b4c9d33bf0d5d739694e.jpgimages.jpgimages (1).jpg

Yes, it is the worst women's prison in the Republic. The inmates have to carry out exhausting work days in a quarry, chopping the stone with their beaks, carrying heavy wagons and the best thing is that they have to do it completely naked and tied up with chains, ha ha.

What an interesting place! I will have to go there sometime.

Come whenever you want. Besides, the guardians are all men, almost all of them are convicted, you know ... prisoners of confidence. When I sent Mallory to prison, I took care of getting the worst convicted of rape, out of jails and sent them to take care of her and her companions as trusted prisoners.

Ha ha, how perverse you are.

The_art_of_Tibool_in_color_27.jpgtibool-extreme-artworks-30.jpgtibm377.jpgmallory_insex_mallory_insex_2003_436340471.jpg20030122_-_Pigfarm_(129,_323,_781)_pigfarm08_14.jpg

…… and of course, with so much naked young lady out there, they cannot be reproached for losing control of them. Mallory's mother complained about the conditions of the prison, but the authorities of the republic do not usually worry much about the rights of the prisoners.

I imagine it will be hell for those girls. You will be happy with your revenge. The mother will have repented a thousand times of having rejected you.

912d.jpg

At first I was happy with revenge, the mother came to me then ready to do anything if I took her daughter out of prison. She entered my office and offered to make love to me, but I told her that I was not going to settle for fucking with her once and that I wanted them both as sex slaves forever. Hearing that she refused again, insulted me and slapped me.

And what you did?. I imagine you didn't stay still.

Of course not, I moved the threads and since the warden of the prison is a very good friend of mine, I have got Mallory and some other inmates to sign the crucifixion contract and end up here on the Island.

Oh, is it true?

Yes, the girl was desperate and fed up with abuse and rape, I also told her that if she didn't sign the contract, she would do her best because her mother ended up with her in prison and that convinced her and decided to sign.

I reaffirm, how perverse you are!

fhd_allirae_pics0088-683x1024.jpg

Meanwhile Alli had undressed the two bodyguards with his own hands and was making them fellatio kneeling on the floor and all horny because she wanted to be fucked both at the same time.

1acba1ce2b39bc50e39c70a1587a90c0.jpg4a371cfaaa83a93ffef93f53e43242a0.jpgtumblr_m9wuwfw2Jt1qmn6yko1_1280.jpg

Together with Mallory, the warden has sent several more inmates to be crucified. They have been brought to the island this morning in a dirty cargo ship. The girls were in the cellar naked and tied as if they were pigs. Then they have landed them and now they hang upside down in the cold rooms of the dock where the cattle are usually kept.

They are going to freeze!

Don't believe, I have ordered them to keep the temperature at 8 degrees Celsius.

Anyway I do not think they are very comfortable with so cold, ha ha.

I give you the others, it is a gift of mine, but on the condition that I have one of your torture chambers so that I can personally enjoy Mallory. I want to subject her to torture and rape for several days. Then in full torture I will take pictures and videos and use them to extort her mother, what do you think?

Ha ha, very well thought out.

Ha ha, very well thought out.

When the mother knows that we are going to crucify her daughter, she will do anything to avoid it. Surely she offers to change for her and then we'll have both in the trap. Can I count on you?

Of course, let me make a call and everything will be fixed. And Mr Smith picked up his phone. Jimmy? Yes,.........go to pick up the new volunteers at the dock, send the guards,… what? Well,.......then,.... take a couple of cars. Ah, this one that I send you in the photo, put her away in another dungeon and prepare her for Judge Varela, …………. yes a long session, ... yes, as long as he wants. Agree…

I knew I could count on you, Mr Smith, wow, it seems that after all my men have become fond of your niece.

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=Glqlz8nuJrjF6gxF)13.jpg

Indeed, at that moment the two men were fucking Mr Smith's niece by the mouth and the vagina both at the same time.

Are you having fun Alli?

The girl took off the cock to answer.

alli-rae-topless2.jpg

Yes uncle, will you let them take me down with them?

To the “game room”?

Yes uncle, please.

The game room? The judge asked surprised.

Yes, Mr Smith said pulling a ball gag and a rope out of a drawer.

Take, he told the hit men, tie up and gag her

Alli schoolgirl 5.jpg

Very horny, Alli allowed herself to be bound and gagged by the two hitmen and when they had her packed, one of them threw her over her shoulder and followed Mr Smith down the stairs.

31420362.jpg

The “game room” was in the basement of the mansion and was a very bright room with neon white light. On the sides were some whips and shackles hung on the wall. In the center was a black mechanotube structure. At first Judge Varela did not understand its function, but when Alli was tied to the structure he realized that it was an improvised torture rack, a bondage entertainment for uncle and niece.

Mr Smith showed the bodyguards how to tie her up and in a few minutes Alli's beautiful body formed a Greek Y with exaggeratedly stressed legs and arms.

In that position and surrounded by four men, the young woman was about to orgasm. She already felt herself in a torture chamber of the fortress in the claws of his uncle's cruel executioners and that made the young woman get wet as her bright fluid crotch revealed.

alli_rae_061715.jpg

The judge's bodyguards began to "play" with her and for this they separated her lips, discovering the sex of the young woman, totally stripped, and light pink. To open it like a flower, they put a paper clip on each lip and held them with very tight ropes to both big toes.

558_toilette_pussy.jpg

There she closed his eyes enjoying like a bitch. Then one of the bodyguards began tapping her hand on sex making her groan with pleasure. Since they had no professional torture instruments there, they had to improvise so the other bodyguard went to look for some toilet brush and began to torment Alli inside her pussy by scraping it with the hard bristles of the brush and putting it in and out of her vagina while she screamed like crazy.

MMMMMHHH, MMMMMHHH

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=f4mb3Sq3jG0egDFg)15.jpg(m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=VXDuj5Q9UONqc6fx)11.jpg

So they had a good time until they thought she had had enough, then they removed the brush and put a vibrator in the clitoris while they introduced a plastic dildo on the tip of a long stick.

In the meantime Mr Smith and the judge attended as spectators the torture and could not have sworn if the young woman groaned in pain or pleasure.

You say you're going to crucify her Mr Smith?

Yes, in principle yes.

So in that position and with that involved I am imagining she impaled as if shewere a victim of Vlad Tepes.

The impaler? Yes, now that you say it, it wouldn't be bad, do you hear Alli? Maybe Sanchez will you impale you after all.

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=afZrtQijg6hZzb32)10.jpg

The young woman heard the conversation of the two perverts while feeling a deep orgasm. After this the two bodyguards fucked in turn under the avid look of the judge.

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=_A5lWWzG8h6Bkclz)1.jpg

A couple of hours the bdsm session lasted with Mr Smith's niece after which they left her tied to the wall and turning off the light they all went out the door.

There she remained bound and in the dark until Mr Smith or someone sent by him was going to release her or continue fucking her.

Third day in the morning. Gathering the "cattle"

In the meantime, and obeying his orders, Sanchez and Jimmy had gone to Santa Rosa docks to look for the inmates arriving from the “Penal de la Mina”. That morning they were lack of crew because the guards were helping the carpenter to place a gallows and fourteen crosses. The workers were arranging everything in the square and streets of Santa Rosa for the outdoor bondage show that Mr Smith planned to offer to his fellow citizens.

Therefore, the two executioners could only have a few helpers to gather the new "volunteers." For security reasons they decided to take the prisoners to the fortress in several vans.
1BEB06F.jpgbj12hlf_03_24-147x225.jpg

As Judge Varela had said, the men found the prisoners hanging face down and naked in the cold room. This chamber was used to keep frozen the cattle that were brought by boat waiting to be collected. The girls had been hanging for several hours so they were blue and shivering with cold.

Bbrrrr, how cold it is in here!, Jimmy said, let's get them out.

Mr Smith has said that I take special care of this one, Sanchez said, taking Mallory, so I go ahead with her, you, take care of the others.

Agree

FA851A2.jpgKunt_Log_kunt_log1_01_03.jpgkunto log 1.jpg

So they picked them up and while they tied Mallory to the bumper of the van they left the other three on the ground.

images (2).jpgimages (3).jpg2112129836.jpg

Fuck what tits this girl has, said Sanchez feeling them with her fingers, I know how I'm going to take you, beautiful.

2bc7fb38df4f5205278605a88b58c0f1.jpg

So Sanchez tied poor Mallory with a long rope. The hands on the back tied together by the wrists and by the elbows and these tied in turn to the waist and the crotch between the buttocks. In this way, when walking she would hurt her delicate sex and ass with the rough rope. As if that were not enough, he introduced a thick dildo in her pussy. Sanchez also tied to the base of each of his breasts two ropes and these very tight to the bumper.

Pig_Farm_pigfarm05_03[1].jpg

The last thing was to muzzle her with two rods that pressed against a piercing in the middle of her tongue. Within a few minutes, the young woman already had bluish breasts due to lack of circulation and looked at the man with chil eyes.

523145672 (1).jpg

Well, girl, you're ready, he said stroking her soft ass, I estimate it will take an hour to reach the fortress. Do you know what awaits you there?

She shook her head in fear.

The torture chamber, of course he said with the bright sadistic eyes.

The young woman looked alarmed at that.

It is the order of Judge Varela, it is he who will torture you personally.

MMMMHHH, MMMMH

She groaned at that name.

Do you know him? I think you're here thanks to him, so thank you for getting rid of the prison, ha ha. Let's say that here on the island everything will be faster but not as much as you would like ha ha, but hey, ... ... now all that does not matter. And after spanking, Sanchez climbed into the van and started the engine. Then the vehicle began to slide down the track and the girl had no choice but to keep running because the rope pulled her tits threatening to tear them away or make her fall.

mallory_insex_mallory_insex_2002_pigfarm0538.jpg

Jimmy had a little more time to prepare the three sows he was going to carry in his vehicle so while he released them, he took the opportunity to caress them and abuse them a little while taking advantage of their being naked, tied and gagged. Jimmy always liked fresh meat and those three, although they were not top quality cattle, were still teenagers and had beautiful caves.

0002966_27eb1.jpgforest03_07.jpgtylercabin01_09.jpg

The thinnest was Tyler, a very pretty redhead with small breasts as a teenager but beautiful hips

FA84B07.jpg
the second was Shonta

img32773.jpgimg32777.jpg

and the third, the most shy, was called Angie. Angie was a very thin brunette but with very big tits for her age and beautiful indeed as if they had been carved by a skilled sculptor.

tylercabin01_01 (1).jpg

When he got tired of touching them and rubbing them all over his body, Jimmy tied a hazelnut branch about three meters long at the neck and gagged them with a wooden gag that he had to improvise right there. Then he tied the ends of the log to the back of the van with the door open to pull the three girls at once.

images.jpg

Jimmy was not in such a hurry as Sanchez, so he ran the ranch more slowly and the girls did not have to run but just walked after the vehicle. Of course, the perverse executioner decided to make a detour through the streets of Santa Rosa to humiliate the three girls more and that everyone could see them well.

tylercabin01-03.jpgtumblr_naoczcDbqB1tgxsjho2_500.jpg

As we say, the inhabitants of the island were accustomed to seeing naked girls and pawned by the street, however these three girls were a very extravagant spectacle and they should have looked like three cows tied to the plow so they did not stop looking at them or pointing them out with the finger. The girls heard the obscene comments that people made about them and about their young and desirable bodies helpless. Some even took pictures with their mobile phones while the three girls drooling by their jaws, helpless and humiliated forced to follow the car quickly moving their bare legs shortly.

tylercabin01_05.jpg

Angie was the one who was having the worst of the three by far. The young woman had been sentenced to the Penal de la Mina for a minor shoplift but had been sentenced to ten years in prison. Until she arrived at the prison she was completely virgin, so it was a trauma for her to be raped daily by all those rapist pigs. Besides, she hadn't gotten used to staying naked in public. The young woman had always been ashamed of her big tits and her wide pink nipples that always seemed hard and bristly. That is why, before going to the prison, she always wore clothes that concealed her prominent breasts. Now the girl could do nothing to hide her breasts and watched helplessly as her udders trembled as she walked and moved to the sides without her being able to do anything while all those people looked at them with lust and sadism.

images (2).jpg
The car continued for a while until it reached where the workers were preparing the gallows and crosses.

Hey you! Jimmy said getting out of the car.

One of the operators approached him.

You have to prepare six more crosses, maybe seven, he said pointing to the three girls.

Seven? I only see three there.

The fourth has been taken before Sanchez and there are more cattle down at the dock.

The three girls were breathing heavily watching all the preparations for public torture. In front of their eyes, several wooden crosses lined up next to the trees rose, and halfway up each vertical pole, two curved phalluses were placed, one of them thicker and longer than the other. It didn't take much imagination to realize the function of these two phalluses and the effect they would have on the intimate holes of the girls to be crucified.

Angie had her hair bristled when she realized that she would be exposed at one of those naked and defenseless crosses, unable to hide her huge breasts from view of people and penetrated by those phalluses through the vagina and anus. And despite the fear he also began to wet his crotch without her understanding why.

Angie had goose-flesh when she realized that she would be exposed at one of those naked and defenseless crosses, unable to hide her huge breasts from view of people and penetrated by those phalluses through the vagina and anus. And despite the fear, she also to get wet his crotch without her understanding why.

One of the executioners realized and went to her.

Eh, this whore is horny, has her nipples bristled, he said standing behind her back and stroking both tits at the same time.

She shook rabidly.

Eh stop, fierce and the man reached into his legs.

Didn't I tell you? She's horny, this looks like a duck drinking fountain.

Angie continued to protest but it was true that she was all horny.

I think it has been when you see the crosses, yes beautiful, we will crucify you in one of those and you can fuck with the double cornu all you want.

MMMMHHHH, MMMMMHHHH

Those who passed by laughed at the cruel scene.

The executioner continued to abuse the girl for a while, and only left her alone when Jimmy insisted he had to take the prisoners. In this way the car started up again, but now a little faster pulling the three girls and making them walk in a hurry along the forest path.

ypwKPPOouv0UfcwU (1).jpg
Meanwhile, Mallory was so exhausted that she could no longer. Her feet were hurt and his heart was beating mad. The girl walked with clumsy steps and open legs of what her crotch stung and was unable to follow a straight line. Sanchez watched her through the rearview mirror and realized that the girl was on the verge of collapse and that if he didn't let her rest, she ran the risk of falling to the floor.

In this way he stopped the car and she knelt on the floor panting and asking for some water.

tumblr_nbe5dcZl131tgxsjho1_1280.jpgtumblr_nbe5dcZl131tgxsjho3_1280.jpg

What do you say?. You don't understand anything with that gag.

MMMMMHHH

That? Are you thirsty? Having said it before.

And Sanchez approached her and taking out his cock pissed her all over her face.

Poor Mallory turned her face away and spat out the pee that had entered.

Ha ha, don't you like it? Quiet, I have some water here.

24.jpgtumblr_opmb1cZAjA1u2j8oyo1_540.jpg

Finally Mallory was able to drink a little and panting with fatigue, she was able to recover his breath.

After resting a few minutes she could get up again and keep walking. While doing so, terrified she could hear Sanchez talking on his cell phone.

Yes prepare me the torture chamber for ten minutes. Yes it is for Judge Varela's guest.........

Third day. Mallory endures her first torture session.

After sharing his niece with the judge's bodyguards, Mr Smith took his guest to the fortress of Cabo Florido, but not before reviewing the preparations that were being made in Santa Rosa for the public bondage show he hoped to make with the volunteers. The rich man was very proud of the improvements he had made in the old building, so, before going down to the dungeons, he wanted to show Judge Varela how he had rehabilitated and improved it for the sinister use it was intended for.

Thus, Judge Varela had oportunity to see the courtyard where at that time there was no convict but it was full of crosses and other devices to torment the volunteers.

85242915.jpgclimbing torture cage.pnghaypussy_01_06-173x225.jpg1444750310_486862_1444752292_noticia_normal.jpggaviotas-dominicanas.jpgHY13C6F1_181416.jpg

He also saw the cages and pulleys that hung from the walls that overlooked the cliff and received the explanation from Mr Smith about the sordid spectacle that was taking place there. Judge Varela also had a sadistic vein so he smiled cruelly when he saw the sharp beaks and claws of the birds that infested that bare wall and even nested in it.

Finally, and before going down to the dungeons where the volunteers were, he took his guests to the rooms where they would stay those days.

That way you will be closer to Mallory and you can dispose of her whenever you want, he told the judge.

hostel-part-3-pic05.jpg

Thank you very much Mr Smith, you are a good host. And the judge entered his room and took off his elegant suit replacing it with a bulky executioner suit like the film “Hostel”

Finally Matthew, the dungeon guardian, opened the doors and both men accessed the body of the guard that allowed access to the dungeons.

A lot of work today?

No Mr Smith, everything is very quiet except for the new volunteers they have brought.

Have they followed my orders?

Yes, Sanchez has put one of them in the torture chamber and is waiting for him.

Excellent, let's go there.

Before going to the place where they had Mallory the two men toured the rest of the dungeons and there they could see what they were doing with the prisoners.

0.jpg04.jpg1882019368.jpg

Most of them were currently locked in their dungeons, others were in claustrophobic cages waiting for their turn and ignoring what they were going to do with them.

All these whores are available to the executioners who can do with them whatever they want, said Mr. Smith.

I think it's very good, they are just slave whores.

I know that some executioners and guardians sell them for a reasonable amount to friends and citizens of the island, but I don´t mind.

Don't you worry strange people in the fortress?

Not much, they just want to have a good time with the volunteers. The city whores are more expensive and no so pretty.

In fact at that time the hall of the dungeons looked like an orgy because there were the moans of pleasure of some volunteers who were being fucked by an undetermined number of men.

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=utg8Se85QR2-osOv)14.jpg16.jpg1-240x180.jpgNekane-es-la-mejor-actriz-porno-Latina-del-2016.jpgpreview.mp4 (1).jpg

Keisha was being sodomized in her cell by one of the executioners while Marina suffered a gang bang in the hands of three stocky guardians. On the other hand, Nekane was sucking another on her knees and Danica had to make a rimming of the executioners paid by Judge Castro to torment her without stopping.

2446864_f0150ef_900x2999.jpg

There were also girls in cages forced to fuck between them to the fun of guardians.

c68790e6941b4761fee6131d334e1828.jpg1283348_a9af26c.jpg3317967_10_o.jpgadrianna-nicole-sgt-major-2.jpg

On the other hand, other unlucky volunteers were tied in awkward bondage positions such as Stella, Skin, Inga and Adriana.

shonta_371.jpeg1c8cnvquh.jpg

Tyler and Shonta were tied together and the same thing happened with Lana and Leah. It really wouldn't take long to taste the executioner's dicks.

At this moment we have twenty individual or couples cells but I plan to increase the number of dungeons, so we could have more inmates: fifty, one hundred ... who knows?

You will also need more executioners.

Well, there I don't have to worry, I have many requests, anyway you have given me a good idea when you talk to me about the Penal de la Mina, do you say that there you use as convicted guards condemned for rape?.

Yes. If you want, I could provide you with several tens of them from the worst prisons in the Republic of San Mateo. I assure you that they are the most sadistic and skilled torturers you can find.

Thank you Mr. Judge, look here are the latrines of the guardians.

13mvg00001jp-2.jpg13mvg00001jp-3.jpg13mvg00001jp-7.jpg18.jpg6.jpg

Kaede and Lily had been commissioned to clean the toilet of the executioners, but they had to do so in a humiliating way, with their tongues like Kaede or with more fortune like Lily, who were given a toilet brush to use with her mouth.

You have here set up a paradise for sadists Mr Smith, these guardians have to feel lucky.

Yes, and hell for the girls, although some of them have chosen it that way and perhaps it is what they deserve.

After passing through the hall of the dungeons they finally reached the torture chamber.

Holy God!

Judge Varela was surprised by what he saw.

1801712833.jpgtumblr_mc1iaxfMDg1r7w4gko1_1280.jpg

In a tough bondage stance Mallory was waiting for him several hours before.

Sanchez had placed the young woman in a double horizontal stocks whose two crossbars were placed on right feet. Mallory had her ankles trapped in the lower stocks and the wrists and neck in the upper stocks. The distance they had placed from each other was very short so that the girl was forced to maintain an uncomfortable and painful posture with her legs bent excessively and apart so that her crotch was open and exposed to torture.

To tie her, Sanchez had been inspired by the young woman's generous boobs, as they had been caught with a rigid steel snare so that now they looked like two blue, shiny and turgid balloons that seemed to explode an any moment.

Finally, to prevent his screaming, they had placed a wooden mouth pear that forced her to keep his jaws painfully separated from each other.

Excellent, excellent, Judge Varela said feeling a promising erection. The man had already seen the girl naked but never in such a grotesque posture.

For her part, she was terrified to recognize him despite her disguise and began to groan and say no with her head but in reality she could not move.

Hello beautiful, you look like a butterfly stuck in a wall, do you remember me? He said stroking her thighs. Now let's have a good time, both alone, ha, ha.

Here Sanchez has arranged the video camera so that you can record what you are doing to her and send it to her mother.......oh, and here you have the instruments of torture.

Sanchez had arranged on a table a series of tools to produce pain such as skewers, tongs, spikes and a small brazier to heat the irons.

How many hours will you need with her?

I don't know until I get tired or until she can't take it anymore,.....em ......let's put on five.... or six hours.

Very well, Judge, I leave you alone to enjoy your slave as you wish and I suggest that you close the door inside, so you will have more privacy.

Thank you very much Mr Smith.

Judge Varela paid attention to the rich man and first closed the door inside, then put on a mask that he added to his executioner costume so that no one could recognize him on the recording.

At the beginning and while calculating the torture to which she was going to submit the girl, the judge approached her and, taking advantage of the fact that she was naked and defenseless, began to touch her and lick her without paying attention to her cries or requests for mercy.

Mmmmh, how wet are you slut, he said stroking her bare sex and he licked and sucked her nipples.

MMMMHHH

Mallory protested that this pig would take advantage of her but could not help getting horny because the judge insisted a lot.

Mmmmh, he said taking off his drool. I have been told that the prisoners undergo treatment so that you can give milk. As soon as you can do it, you can breastfeed me. And he put the other chest in his mouth and began to suck like a child.

MMMMMHH

Unable to move, not a millimeter Mallory shivered with pleasure and despite herself had an orgasm.

You've come, right bitch? I've noticed it perfectly with my fingers, and the man wiped his fingers on his thighs.

Well, you've had a good time, now we have to work so that your mommy surrenders herself to us. Have you heard, mamita? He said heading to the camera. I will torture your daughter like that every day and in the end she will be crucified with nails that big. If you want to save her you will have to come here and change for her.

Hearing that Mallory again denied desperately.

And now look carefully mom, let's start smoothly and then we will move on to stronger things.

1801712833.jpgLilly-BDSM-02_wm2.jpg

The first tool the judge used to torment the girl was a humble pinwheel.

MMMMH, MMMMHH

Despite its simplicity, Mr Smith knew how to use that device very well and made the girl scream like crazy. Only the gag prevented her from making it louder. So the judge insisted with the spikes on both nipples over and over again and he did the same in the clitoris, in the labia and in the anal sphincter

MMMMMH, MMMMHHH

After the pinwheel he did something similar with an cattle prod with which he repeatedly touched the girl on the sides and again on the crotch and anus. At one point he put the tips of the picana inside the vagina and Mallory almost peed on receiving the discharge.

Well mom, the executioner kept saying behind his mask. Do you think your girl is suffering enough? You haven't seen anything yet.

D2E6347 (1).jpg

And judging that he could improve the bondage, the judge placed two chains on his knees to separate them more, pinched both nipples with tweezers and tied these very tight to the big toes. The girl groaned again in pain and then decided to change the gag.

When he removed the pear, he told her.

Before I gag you with this, do you want to tell your mom something?

She hurried to shout at the camera.

Don't listen to them, don't come, it's a trammmmmmm

The executioner had caught his tongue with a pincer and had it taken out of his mouth.

Then, pulling the tongue, he placed two small slats of copper on and under the tongue that screwed each other thanks to two screws and the piercing in the center.

480278621.jpg

In this way she stuck her tongue out. After this he put a hook in the nostrils that pulled it up and finally a splint inside the mouth. Mallory stayed like that with his mouth open, an her face deformed.

Once tied in such a painful way, the torture resumed, which consisted in caning on her arms on her tits, legs and buttocks.

AAAHHH, AAAAHHHH

Poor Mallory was screaming utterly helpless, unable to bear more strokes. His skin was covered with red lines and his body shone with sweat and drool. Tears did not stop falling from her eyes.

31E507E.jpg

When he got bored of hitting her with the cane, Judge Varela changed his tool and after pluging a dildo in her ass he attacked it an electrified bolt and thanks to a metal stick also electrified he began to touch her everywhere taking advantage of she was all wet of the moisture of sweat and slime

1529682035_2101_sex18babes_com.jpg

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=r7rr4-lH_cNQJzy-)2.jpg494_blowjob_blowjob.jpg4846180-t6.jpg

While following the slow and desperate torture session Mr Smith did not miss a minute of the show. As we say, he liked to watch, so he settled in front of his television in which he saw the scene that was being recorded in the dungeon in full color while the beautiful Danica, kneeling and handcuffed, made a sweet fellatio.

Mmmmhh, you do suck her well girl, she told the young terrorist, it's a shame you tried to kill General Castro, otherwise I would take you as a sex slave and get rid of the cross for the moment.

Danica did not even answer and continued sucking not to be sent to suffer what Mallory was going through.

AAAAYYYYY

The pig judge touched her with the electrified stick in every corner of the girl's body, including her sex, her anus and her tongue.

AAAAYYYYYY

Mallory went mad with pain and after receiving one of the shocks his eyes went blank and she almost get unconscious. The next thing was to increase the power and place the electrified stick in the nipples and the clitoris.

AAAYYYY

Again the girl trembled and a stream of urine came out of her crotch while the girl rolled her eyes and almost lost consciousness.

No, no, no, not in your dreams, bitch, you will not lose consciousness.

And while he let her rest for the next torture, the judge turned off the camera and after undressing completely began to fuck the girl first in front and then in the ass.

The man enjoyed the rape knowing that the next few days he could take her as many times as he wanted and imagining that he would soon have the mother and the daughter together in his possession.

This time Mallory did not come and felt a sharp pain in her breasts as he pushed again and again.

a75637d6a2a32802e22cbcf80ff0267e.19.jpgclit-piercing-nipple-piercings-painful-needle-punishment-bdsm-fetish-pussy-torture-pov-10(m=ea...jpgdescarga (2).jpg

Finally when he finished ejaculating, the man dressed again and proceeded with the next chapter of torment. This consisted of heating pins of five centimeters in the brazier and sticking them in the nipples, tongue and vagina one after another. The man only stopped when she passed out.

While I wait for you to wake up I will send some videos to your mother by email ...

To be continue.

Fourth Day. A kidnapping on the nude beach

17325778.jpg

The next morning in a small cove two hundred nautical miles from the island of Cabo Florido, the beautiful Kylie, the neighbor of Alexis, placed a towel on the warm sand and stripped off of the light dress she had weared in the train.

This was a nudist beach so that no one would have been surprised that the girl was completely naked. Anyway, at that time the cove was strangely empty so that the young woman was glad to be alone and thus avoid the inevitable voyeurs.

Very happy Kylie took a nude selfie on the towel and sent it to her friend Alexis saying she was waiting impatiently for her in the usual place.

14.jpg
Indeed that little nudist cove was one of the favorite meeting places of the two friends. Kylie had been in love with her friend Alexis since the school years and going to that beach together was an excellent excuse to look naked at each other.

Kylie had always hoped that Alexis would be encouraged to explore her deepest desires with her in this situation and that the spark would arise.

In a few seconds she received the message back with an “ok” emoticon accompanied by a pair of tits topped by red hearts instead of nipples. The girl smiled when she saw the emoticon and lay down happy to sunbathe.

Today is the day, she said, in this empty beach she will no longer have excuses and we will make love.

thumb-main.1.jpg

The minutes passed and the girl was caressed by the warm rays of the sun. In a few minutes she even fell asleep imagining Alexis' soft and warm body stroking against her and Alexis's tongue kissing her on the lips and then licking her sensitive nipples ……. Half in dreams, the girl began to touch and masturbate. However, suddenly, she felt a sudden cold as if someone were shading her, opened her eyes and then saw those gorillas surrounding her.

At first she thought it was the typical voyeurs that used to bother her in the nudist beach, but she soon realized her mistake when one of them talked.

Hi Kylie, we have your friend Alexis.

What?. The girl sat up in the towel and mechanically covered her breasts and put her legs together.

We have your dear Alexis, don't you believe me?

Nerd. who are you?

Look at your mobile, if I'm not mistaken you will be entering a video right now.

Confused and fearful, the girl picked up the phone and when the video was downloaded she saw something that made her to get a chill

My God! she exclaimed looking at the screen.

img-1522360794.jpgFomfr_breast_ripper.jpg

Alexis was currently tied to a cross flanked by two men who wielded hot breast rippers.

Oh Alexis, my love, what are they doing to you?

They are about to burn both breasts at the same time and tear them off with those burning breast rippers, the guy said dryly.

What?

Only you can avoid it by sending a message that they do not, but for that you will have to be good and accompany us to that boat there.

Kylie then saw a boat that was several hundred meters from the beach and that had appeared as if by magic. The girl felt fear.

Where are you going to take me?

With your friend.

And if I do not want?

They will do what I have told you right now, in a few minutes they will send you another video of how they torture her but I would not open it if you do not want to see something horrible.

Okay, I'm going with you, send that quick message, don't do anything to her.

And after typing on the cell phone, the girl received another message after a while. She opened it very nervous and saw the two executioners removing the breast rippers and put them back in the brazier.

Now you know, or you join us and withoutscandal or send another message so that her tits are cut off.

Resigned Kylie stood up and took her dress, but one of the men pulled it from her hands.

This is not going to be necessary, bitch, we are going to take you like this, naked and handcuffed.

Yes, but first we are going to fuck her, said the one who looked like the boss.

She looked alarmed at them shaking her head

You are going to fuck us in the good way if you don't want your friend's tits to be fried.

3277616_3_o.jpgimages (5).jpg

And Kylie who had gone to that beach to have a wonderfull lesbian relationship with her beloved Alexis, had to be raped and penetrated by a bunch of rapist through her three holes. The young woman resigned the harsh penetration of these pigs thinking that if she refused or resisted they would make Alexis that so horrible.

cmnfclothedmalenakedfemale.jpg2.jpg11.jpg

The hitmen of Mr Smith were raping Kylie for an hour and after spilling his bukkake on his skin they handcuffed his hands behind his back and gagged her with a gagball.

You see that we have taken care of getting everyone out of here, so nobody can help you and nobody will know that you have come with us. Officially you have disappeared

And taking all of her things, including her cell phone, they carried her to the boat, and, going to the sea, made all traces of her having been there disappear.

Fourth Day. Adrianna endures her first torture session

the_boat_needed_a_masthead_1794882605.jpg

The hitmen who had kidnapped Kylie took her in a small boat to the island of Cabo Florido but during the trip they did not waste time. They handcuffed the beautiful girl and the crew could enjoy her body in the same way they had made on the beach the thugs of Mr Smith.

tumblr_njb5fpQCf71r59rt8o1_1280.jpg

When they got tired they tied her to the bow with arms and legs wide open so that the waves crashing against the bow of the ship fell over her.

tumblr_n5itjqjqFZ1talr0fo1_500.jpg

Meanwhile, the rich man had had Adriana brought to his presence. The milf came crying and trembling with fear because she had been receiving a visit in her dungeon for the brutal guardians and other individuals who had paid to fuck her.

I hope you had time to reflect on your dungeon, Mr Smith said. I've had you brought to the torture chamber to make a decision.

2626588_4_o.jpg
Adriana looked worried as Sanchez and the executioners finalized the preparations for torture.

No, don't hurt me, please, she said shaking.

Nobody will harm you if you don't want. Sign the crucifixion contract and today you will not be tortured, I will let you return to the dungeon.

NOOOO, you promised me that ... I don't want to die on the cross, I don't want to.

Nor will you die on the cross if you meet what was agreed, precious, he said stroking a breast. You just have to endure the long list of torments that will apply to you. Today we are going to start with something relatively soft but while you are tortured and leave us deaf with your bellows I want you to think that every day you will have to endure a more intense and painful martyrdom.

NOOO, you signed me a safe-conduct, no, please.

Come on, tie this weeping woman to the cross and start by giving her a cane until she leaves her red ass.

Please, please, don't hurt me, fuck me, I'll be your slave forever, I'll suck whenever you want, please.

16818646.jpg

I have slaves to spare you stupid. And while they tied Adriana against a cross of St. Andrew Mr Smith snapped her fingers and quickly brought her to the beautiful Alina to help her entertain while watching Adriana's martyrdom.

caned 2.pngcaned 3.pngcaned 1.png

So, already tied to the cross and with his butt exposed to the executioner he began to tan without any mercy on the buttocks.

CHAAAACK

AAAAAAAYY

CHAAAACK

AAAAAAAYY

caned 4.png

From the first blow Adriana began to scream and shake, scraping her tits against the wood of the cross.

GOOOOOD, PLEASE:

CHAAAACK

AAAAAAAYY, NNOOOOO, PITY

Sign, sign the document and we stop.

NOOOO, I WILL NOT SIGN, I WILL NOT SIGN

set-henessy_pic56.jpg

While observing the cruel scene, Mr Smith enjoyed the sweet fellatio of Alina that sucked it without hurry but without stopping. The young Alina was visibly horny. She would want to be at Adriana's place at the time and imagine that Mr Smith would send her to torture as well.

CHAAAACK

CHAAAACK

AAAAAAAYY, PITYYYYY, FOR GOD NO MORE, NO MORE

caned 5.png

Dear, we have barely started with you, you know that you can only rest when you sign the document, Sánchez, go on!

Sanchez continued to bang his buttocks for about twenty minutes. By then, red and purple welts had come out on her buttocks and thighs. Then they decided to change torment.

electrified 2.png

The next thing was to sit it on a kind of bottomless metal throne and there they tied her wrists and ankles. They also put a leather belt on his forehead and armpits to prevent the girl from making jerky movements too strong. Evidently the new torture was going to cause very painful spasms.

With these elaborate preparations, Adriana literally trembled with fear and could not keep her jaw still. In spite of that, she let herself be bound without resistance.

electrified 3.pngelectrified 4.pngelectrified 5.png

The next thing was to put a press on her breasts. This consisted of two identical-shaped woods that could be tightened together thanks to two thick screws. Sanchez began to squeeze the moths until the girl screamed in pain. Then the executioner had to work harder and continued to squeeze the flexible flesh of the woman's breasts until they looked like two hamburgers.

AAYYYYY

Adriana could hardly bear the pain, but the worst part is that she thought they were going to burst with those presses.

RoccosPOV02_s02_RoccoSiffredi_Henessy_540p-cover-690x500.jpgbd825_068v.jpg
Alina stopped making fellatio for a moment.

Can I talk?

Speak slave.

Are they going to torture me like this too? See said pointing at his youthful breasts with his eyes.

I don't know, Mr Smith said touching them. You don't have them that big but they are very pretty, but something will we think about, and now, keep sucking you bitch!

She obeyed without saying anything else.

electrified 6.png

Adriana had already a kind of metal-covered nipple cover but the girl only understood what was going to happen when the executioner connected two wires to the nipples with a small colored clamps.

No, no, please, nooo, he said sobbing.

Without any mercy, Sanchez took the device he used to manage the electric shocks and already prepared, he waited for Mr Smith's order.

Well, my dear, before I start frying your tits with electricity, I want to give you the opportunity to sign the contract.

No, no buaaaa, mercy, I beg you.

Are you not going to sign?

NOOOO

Mr Smith nodded and Sanchez activated the device.

electrified 7.png

AAAAAAAYYYYY

Magically Adriana's face deformed into a grimace of pure pain, while the rest of her body practically did not move.

The electric shock lasted a few seconds.

Are you going to sign?

Adriana did not dare to say no, but neither did she answer affirmatively and the rich man made a gesture.

electrified 8.png
AAAAYYYYYYY

This time Adriana's feet shook spasmodically as she screamed and the pee came out of her crotch wetting the floor.

Turn up the intensity, hangman, she has to sign.

Adriana continued to refuse and Sanchez administered the increasingly strong and increasingly prolonged shocks.

electrified 10.png
At a quarter of an hour the girl was agitated from muscle spasms and the sensation of burning nipples.electrified 11.png

After this time, Sanchez resorted to another infernal procedure that was to introduce a pearl of bristle with tiny skewers into the vagina as if it were a cactus.

With great care not to scratch the lips, Sanchez introduced the pear and then thanks to a knob he was blowing air.

electrified 12.png058ef57e68f97db95f3990b10e362c1a.jpg

Logically, the rubber pear swelled inside the girl's cavity and the dozens of skewers pierced the delicate inner skin of the vagina.

AAAAYYYYYY; AAAAYYYYY

Adriana felt in hell with excruciating pain in her sex.

Take it off, take it off, Godss, it hurts a lot, AAAAAYYYY

And apart of that, Sanchez re-administered nipple discharges.

Alina cumshot2.png

The torture scene was so intense that Mr Smith felt that he was going to have an orgasm so he grabbed Alina's hair and separating his face he shot a few shots of sperm that left his entire face dirty.

When he looked up again, Adriana had lost consciousness.

When she wakes up we will continue.

electrified 14.png

Adriana continued to suffer torment for hours and when they finally let her down from that infernal throne they again tied her in a hogtied posture to go back to dungeon and had to lick the urine that had escaped her pussy from the floor.

To be continued

Fifth Day. Compensation Agreement

Mr Smith was in his mansion pool accompanied by three beautiful women.

Thank you very much for inviting us Mr Smith, this luxury mansion is a dream, Kendra said as she stretched out on her sunbed.

You decorate it with your presence, it has been a long time since I saw so much beauty together. Thank you very much for accepting my invitation.

Kendra-Sunderland.jpg25baf52e9bd05eaa15ec062d81056594.jpg381092_01big.jpg

Mr Smith did not lie because before his eyes three beautiful women about twenty-five years old were generously shown in their sexy bikinis.

It was the least we could do.

By the way, how is Sybil?

Oh,… .. your friend,… .. it's true. Yes, ……… .. now she is in the fortress, ……… .. do not worry, you can see her soon.

We are very sorry for the confusion, Mr Smith said Kendra it was just a stupid joke, we didn't really want to sign Sybil's contract.

Don't worry about it, I'll find a way to fix it. The problem is that as you know I run a business. In fact, thanks to it I earn enough to pay for this mansion that you like so much….

Yes we understand, but ...

And your "joke" has meant me having some losses that you should compensate me for. Fair is fair.

The girls looked at each other.

Compensate you? Shae said, I don't understand, how can we compensate you? We have no money.

No, money is not the problem. Let's see.....em..... well, part of my business is to offer soft or hard bondage shows with beautiful masochist women....

I thought you did snuff with volunteer girls

Not …… not everything is snuff… I like simple bondage as well,....and you…. I mean,… aboveboard.,… .. yes you could collaborate in a small BDSM show that I have thought of with your friend Sybil.

The girls looked at each other again.

Who? Us?

Yes, ... don't be scared. In essence you would be the executioners and she would be the victim.

Executioners?

Yes, you don't know how erotic is that three beautiful, completely naked women whip a fourth. Perverts love to see something like that.

The girls began to worry.

But, but, you promised us we had nothing to fear.

And so it is, …… as I tell you it is a bondage show, it doesn't have to be hard, it's about ties, ……… some lashes,… .. a little bit of straight and hardcore, …… well,… .. is the only thing that I think to compensate me financially.

Only that?

Yes, don't you find it exciting?

The girls remained silent, nothing similar was expected. Holly was the first to speak.

It makes me very horny just thinking about it, I've always been curious about BDSM.

Kendra and Shae didn't seem to agree so much.

Before accept you have to know that the show would be in public.

Fully naked in public?

Yes, but if that worries you, you could wear your head covered with hood or masks. After all, you would be executioners.

No, I don´t accept, I'm scared, Shae said.

Come on!, I will pay you as if you were sado queens, your bodies deserve it.

I, I, think I'm going to do it, Kendra said, but Shae was still apprehensive.

By the way, could you take off your bikinis now?

Do you want us to undress?

Yes, it is to see how you turn out in the camera. In porn fitness is essential.

The girls laughed.

Come on!, pretties, are you afraid of an old pervert like me? No one more will see you here.
381092_02big.jpg381092_05big.jpgimages (6).jpgimages (6).jpgs1_holly-michaels.jpgkendra-sunderland (1).jpg3458811_15_o.jpg

Kendra and Holly looked at each other and half laughing began to undress.

Come on Shae!, don't be a killjoe, Holly told her already naked and covering her breasts with her hands.

02.jpg3428589_6_o.jpg10.jpg82d88b553d11118db814df39e0015a24.jpg

Shae looked at them still doubting but then imitated them and also took off her bikini top and panties

Mr Smith rubbed his hands.

Line up over there and show me your bodies well girls.

Without stopping to laugh and increasingly uninhibited the three girls stood in line, opened their legs and put their hands on the back of the neck.

Very good!, very beautiful!, what beautiful breasts!, and now turn around and bent down ... ... Hey, have you never done porn before ?, you are on fit huh?

The women felt flattered by the obscene comments Mr Smith made about their buttocks. Actually they were a bit dirty.

Then, suddenly, the hit men of Mr. Smith appeared with a naked and tied woman.

pic_342_044.jpgpic_342_046.jpg

This one was Kylie who had landed very early and was taken to Mr Smith to see her before driving to the torture chamber. The girl was terrified.

Seeing all these bunch, the three guests of Mr Smith covered themselves pussy and breasts as they could.

Is that Alexis's lesbian friend? Mr Smith said, suddenly interested in the woman they had taken and approaching her, he started touching her and abusing her. Mmmmh, what big tits you have beautiful, he said pinching her nipples.

kylie-leashed-01.jpg

Where, where is Alexis? She said, scared and trembling.

Right now I take you with her to see what the executioners do to your friend, but first come here that I want to see how you suck.

58124ef458e9d0.73085031.mp4-5b.jpg

And in front of everyone Mr Smith brutally caught the beautiful blonde and forced her to make a blowjob in a brutal and inconsiderate way.

Meanwhile the other three women were mute, insisting on covering themselves while the guards surrounded them with their weapons and their whips.

They probably thought they were three more volunteers and prepared to tie them up.

Without further ceremony Sanchez took out a set of handcuffs and brutally grabbed Holly trying to handcuff her hands behind her back.

No. What are you doing?

Shut up if you don't want me to give you a smack

The other guards did the same with Shae and Kendra and they started screaming.

At last Mr Smith came out of his ecstasy and wanted to solve the mistake.

No, no, stop, they are not volunteers.

That made men leave them alone. The three girls were distraught and tearful because for a moment they looked like three more slaves in the grip of all those brutes. Instinctively they went to take refuge in Mr Smith's lap.

Come on, come on pretty, it's over, come on, they won't hurt you, come on.....You know, I would like to see you fuck, there you have a lot of young and strong men and they are not ugly..

But, but,...... they looked at him with disgust.

Then Mr Smith went into the house and went out at a time and threw three bulky bundles of bills.

There you go, for the inconvenience.

The girls collected the money, there must be a thousand bucks for each one, ......the girls no longer even covered their bodies.

Come on, save it, it's for you, it's the expenses of the casting, …… if you're going to do porn I want to see how you fuck.

In calm the girls began to approach the groups of guards and began to kiss and be caressed by them who were delighted to fuck with those three naked busty beauties.

images (7).jpg5.jpg

Within a few minutes there were three gangbangs in the pool and even one of the guardians took the opportunity to fuck the beautiful Kylie.

Watching the orgy Mr Smith spoke quietly to Sanchez.

Take the blonde to the torture chamber, I'll go in a moment.

And those three? Are they not voluntary?

Yes they are but they still don't know it.

I do not understand.

It doesn't matter, don't jail them yet but watch them all the time and of course they can't run away from the island under any circumstances. If they try, arrest and take them to the dungeons of the fortress.

At your command.

Oh, and build three more crosses.....

Fifth Day. Kylie finds Alexis

5872D15.jpg

Kylie was taken through the streets of Santa Rosa completely naked and painfully tied to a chain ending in crocodile clips that bit her nipples, nose and clitoris.

On the long road from Mr Smith's mansion to the fortress, the young lesbian felt annoyed at the looks of the people they crossed and especially those of the men who looked at as if they were going to eat her and obscenities that told her about her gorgeous body.

Once in the fortress, Sanchez took her directly to the torture chamber.

kylie-leashed-02.jpg

Alexis!

1.jpg

The young woman screamed when she saw her beloved in a painful trance. This time they had the blonde suffering on a wooden pony. Alexis's crotch rested directly on the edge. The girl was completely naked with her arms up and ankles tightly tied to the base of the pony. The pain in her sex was unbearable but the girl couldn't even scream because she was gagged by a ball gag.

Poor Alexis had a face disfigured by suffering.

What, what are they doing to him? Kylie said terrified. Why do they torture her that way?

Mr. Smith had just arrived and after placing himself behind the girl and began to caress her entire naked body.

We torture her because it causes us pleasure but you can stop it if you sign that paper.

What paper?

That one, read it if you want, she has already signed it.

The girl did it and then made a face of disbelief.

What? Here it says that if I sign this I will also be tortured and voluntarily crucified, are you crazy?

It's fine if you don't want to sign it, we'll continue to torture your friend in your presence, Sánchez goes on.

And then at a signal from the executioner they lifted Alexis a few inches and dropped her so that her crotch hit the edge painfully.

MMMMMHHHH

The young woman gave a big scream and writhed in pain.

No!, Enough!, Kylie said sweating and trembling with fear.

Will you sign ?.

Never.

Mr. Smith nodded and the executioners repeated the operation several times.

MMMMMMMHHHH

Kylie closed her eyes to avoid seeing her but could not help hearing the desperate screams and pleas of Alexis, however she continued to refuse to sign the contract.

001.jpg

So and seeing that Kylie did not bend, the executioners left her on the edge but since it was hollow they put electrodes on her skin

AF6E704.jpg

Alexis howled and screamed now.

During the torture of her friend, Kylie was desperate between her suffering and her own fear of going through the torture of the cross. In fact, the girl could only endure a couple more hours and when they brought a brazier and threatened to mark her breasts with red irons, Kylie finally gave up and with tears in her eyes agreed to sign the document.

All right, Mr. Smith said, moved by the young woman's sacrifice, get her down and take to her dungeon so she can rest.
7acd2830bbd354c86ad63cc37e4cde5e.jpg

Kylie was crying when her beloved Alexis was taken unconscious, but then she was the one who remained naked and handcuffed in the torture chamber in the presence of all those sadists.

Well beautiful, said Mr. Smith insisting on stroking his body. In twelve days you will be crucified with your beloved but first I would like to ask you if you know other beautiful young women like you.

I do not understand you.

It is very easy, dear, now we are going to question you to give us the names of other girls who appreciate you to bring them to the island and do the same thing we have done to you. As you are a lesbian and very beautiful, surely you know more than one.

What? I won't tell you anything, can you hear me? Nothing.

Well, we'll see that, said the man smiling sadistically, lay her down on the torture rack...

img-1415332899.jpg

To be continued

Fifth Day. Mallory endures his second torture session at the hands of Judge Varela.

images (7).jpgimages (8).jpgimages (10).jpgmallory-knots-wet-tits-510x3612.jpgmallory-knots-threeway-orgy.jpg

After her first torture session in the grip of that psychopath of Varela, the beautiful Mallory was not even allowed to rest, because the judge used her as a sex slave for hours, and when he got tired of her, she was handed by several dozen guards, At the end of the day, Mallory was exhausted by the experience, she had forgoten the number of cocks she had had to suck and the times she had been sodomized. However, she had a strange feeling, as if she longed for the excitement of being totally helpless in front of her tormentors.

On the second day of his stay in the fortress, the judge requested the torture chamber to martyrize again the little Mallory and send the torture videos to her mother.

As we know, that same day Mr Smith was interrogating Kylie on the rack and got interesting information about several “possible volunteers”, so, when he judged he had already taken enough information and the girl couldn't take it anymore, he yielded the torture chamber to Judge Varela.

49085759.jpg

This one went to look for Mallory to his dungeon disguised as an executioner.

Hello, dear, have you missed me? He said stroking her prominent breasts, right now you and I will have a good time together. Your mother does not decide to surrender, maybe she is afraid, she should not love her little puppy so much, ha ha ..

Please leave my mother, you already have me, do whatever you want, torture me as much as you like and use me as your sex slave, but leave her alone, I beg you.

The judge was speechless, for a moment he thought she encouraged him to continue tormenting her.

Wow, how brave you are, we'll see if you think the same when you know the things I'm going to do today.

6600925_001_a5e1.jpgd96788dd0d9593d185a59fbfc356fb7a.jpeg

Mallory allowed herself to be handcuffed by the executioners, resigned to suffering, in reality the girl was gradually discovering her true masochistic nature even if she did not know.

This girl is horny, see how wet all this is, said one of the executioners.

Yes and look at her tits, she has stiff nipples, it happens to many girls when they know they are going to be tortured.

And they pushed her down the hall of the dungeons.

Good morning, Mr. Judge, Mr Smith said, I see you bring your new “girlfriend”, I imagine you will be to have a good time with her.

Yes, do you want to see it?

Doesn't it bother you that I stay?

At all, you can take part in her martyrdom.

Oh, I don't usually do it directly, I prefer to look, by the way, has the volunteer taken her dose this morning?

Her dose? What dose?

We supply domperidone to all volunteers in large doses, it is to increase the size of their breasts and stimulate milk secretions. It's for the show...you know

images (9).jpgPig_Farm_pigfarm04_45[1].jpg

Forced by executioners Mallory knelt and sucked from a plastic container with a nipple as if she were a baby. She did not know but they had dissolved the drug in the water.

Back
Top Bottom