Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
31.jpgimg10000.jpg

Once her thirst was quenched, the executioners began to prepare the beautiful Mallory for her first torture of the day, for this they untied her for a while only to hang her from the ceiling with two ropes to the wrists.

The young woman let herself be tied submissively in shivers of pleasure. Judge Varela was confused with the girl's attitude, she seemed nothing terrified but very excited..... Then he shrugged anyway, started the recording camera and spent a few minutes choosing the whip. In the end he chose a whip of tails.

Well, beautiful, said the judge wielding the whip. I want your mother to hear your bellowing while whipping you.

Hit me what you want pig, I will not scream.

Gag her mouth and upload her! Now! He ordered rabid and humiliated upon hearing the insult.
img10004.jpgD0B7D90.jpg

The executioners brutally gag the girl and pulled the ropes that pulled their arms and Mallory was suspended in the air with the limbs stretched and forming a large x with her body.

Mallory stifled a cry of pain but groaned at the pain in his joints

Humiliated by the stamina of the brave girl the judge began the flogging brutally.

images (6).jpg

He began whipping her prominent breasts and the young woman felt a huge pain in them but again repressed her screams and simply groaned. Seeing that the girl resisted, the judge gave him even louder but only got the girl to increase the volume of her groans.

D0B7D90.jpg

The following lashes were given on the back and buttocks. After a quarter of an hour of lashes the young woman began to give in and her moans were getting louder and louder. At twenty minutes of lashes she stirred like crazy.

19053600.jpg

Mr Smith was delighted to see Mallory's naked body show completely exposed and struggling in the air for lashes. The man got tough watching his tits shake to such an extent that he had no choice but to masturbate.

img10015.jpg1534969615.jpg

That you weren't going to scream, huh? And Judge Varela proceeded to hit him with the whip between his open legs. Now yes, the young Mallory began to howl and scream while the leather punished her sex without mercy.

Ungag her, the judge said, recovering strength by panting.

tumblr_naz6ln9WqW1tgxsjho8_640.jpg

And the flogging continued a few more minutes until the girl could not fit more lashes and Judge Varela ended up tired.

Attachments

• 1041202651 (1).jpg
    1041202651 (1).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 209
Mallory stayed hanging. His body was covered with whip marks and bright with sweat and drool. She was proud to have endured so much time without screaming although the crotch pain was totally unbearable. She was also very horny but her excitement grew when she saw the executioners tested the torture rack and greased their gears.

Although her torturers did not know, since her tits had begun to grow up, Mallory had masochistic fantasies and one of her favorites was to be naked on a torture rack while the executioners did everything especially in her breasts. The girl had them very sensitive and used to pinch her nipples with fingers or clothespins imagining that it was the executioners who did it with iron tongs. In fact, the girl began to distil vaginal discharge when the executioners placed huge black iron tongs on the rack's wood.

However, before the rack, another hellish torture occured.

While they were preparing this one, Mr Smith approached the girl and saw how she had the clitoris and her lips swollen and swollen.

Eh… .. what's wrong with you, beautiful? Whipping makes you be horny?

The man began to stroke her between her legs and his hands gradually approached his sex.

You have endured lashes very well, I like that, but I don't know if you can take what comes next. However you have earned an orgasm.

And saying this he began to caress the crotch with his fingers causing the girl to squirm with pleasure.

Mr Smith was a wise to excite and masturbate young nubiles and in a few minutes he made the young Mallory have a deep orgasm simply by caressing her sex with her skilful fingers.

The young woman rolled her eyes and her sex shuddered against the fingers of the old pervert one,…. Two Three,…. four times.

So, so, beautiful, come, ha ha.

The judge approached when the girl finished coming and ordered the executioners to tie her differently.

2.png66b7a5316667293.jpgupload1_MalloryE.gif

Again she let herself be tied with thick, rough ropes. The executioners tied his arms tightly to his back and these to his waist. Ankles and knees with each other so that his body was fully aligned. This time the source of pain was going to be her breasts because they had been tied around the base with several ropes of rope and hung these ropes from the same ribbon where they had previously hung their arms.

Mallory then understood what they were going to do, they were going to hang it on her breasts and just thinking about it they started to hurt.

D0B88C0 (1).jpg

By restricting the base of the tits, the ropes cut off the circulation and the breasts soon became bright bluish, turgid and stiff and bulky nipples. It seemed to Mr Smith that the girl had huge haloes.

You can tell she has very sensitive tits, she is sure to pass out.

Right now we will see it, let's go guys, little by little.

D0B84A2.jpg

Instead of hanging it from the air by pulling sharply, the men began to slowly pull the ropes so that the girl had to tiptoe to avoid losing contact with the ground.

Amid growing suffering Mallory trembled on the toes and looked anxiously at her executioners. The girl had to keep her toes and her fingers ached like hell.
D0B902D (1).jpg
Meanwhile the ropes pressed against the skin of the breasts and had constrained her so much that it seemed that at any moment they would cut the base of them cleanly. Now the girl's tits looked like two huge violet onions.

Look mom, see how he suffers, the judge said on camera. Are you going to let your daughter suffer like this?

Gradually the men pulled their boobs up and poor Mallory already only touched the ground with the tips of her fingers as if she were a ballerina. The girl moaned in pure pain as sweat crept through her skin. Despite that the girl did everything she could to not scream.

D0BB03A.jpgbdsmlr-2314-6mFPLtjWBU1.jpg

Suddenly Judge Varela made a dry gesture and the executioners hoisted Mallory's body in the air and he stayed swinging as she redoubled her screams and roars.

Actually she was hanging only on her tits for a few seconds but it seemed centuries to her while she felt her breasts explode.

When her feet touched the floor again, her breasts looked even more blue and she kept crying or tears.

After the first time, Mallory was hung from her tits ten times in a row and each time she was left suffering in the air longer.

D0BEB2B.jpgth (1).jpg

After raising it in the air several times one of the executioners began to hit his buttocks with a rod. Mallory remained hanging on her tits and beaten on her butt for minutes until the girl lost her mind …….

Minutes later Mallory woke up and the first thing he saw was the vault of the torture chamber. She tried to move his arms but could not because she had them tied over her head. Then the girl realized that she was lying on the torture rack and raised her head to see one of the executioners who stoked the incandescent embers of a brazier with a bellows.

rack_11_08-225x147.jpg

Judge Varela, the bitch as already woken up, we can start whenever you want.

The judge and Mr Smith faltered the rack and watched the girl stretched out on the table. The girl showed her naked body generously while her tits fell on both sides of her torso.

Again Mallory's wet pussy showed she was very excited about having another orgasm.

I love to see these naked girls on the rack, Mr Smith confessed, stroking the girl's thigh and with an erection more than evident, is my favorite torture device.

After the cross...... you mean.

Well, yes, of course, the crucifixion of young and beautiful women is the most erotic experience in the world.

Alright, if you let me we can start. Executioners stretch her a little, let's make her grow a few centimeters.

1.jpg

The executioners were very excited so they obeyed delightedly and began to circle the rack's cylinder.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

The girl's arms stretched above her head and her shoulders began to deform.

She stared in anguish at Mr Smith but did not shout.

13.jpg

It hurts, right? I know you can feel it bitch. Slower, there is no hurry, to really feel it.

CLICK, CLICK

AAAAGGHH

The moan of pain sounded to heavenly music to those sadists.

I think little Mallory can still hold a few more teeth, two more please.

CLICK, CLICK

AAYYYYYY, IIIIAAAA, GOOOOD

Ha ha, you're not that brave girl anymore, you feel that your arms are coming out of the joints, right? A little more for her mother

CLICK, CLICK

10.jpg

AAAAAYYYYYY, MY ARMS, PLEASE, MY ARMS.

Calm girl, your arms will take a while to dislocate, you have many other joints, two teeth more gentlemen.

CLICK, CLICK

AAAAAYYYYYY PLEASE, PITY, I PRAY YOU, PITY.

Indeed, the girl not only felt a tremendous pain in her arms but also in all the other joints of her body: knees, ankles, vertebrae, probably her whole body had stretched several centimeters by the tremendous pressure.

I wouldn't follow, judge, her arms are going to be dislodged.

2.jpg4.jpg

And taking the huge pliers resting on the wood, the judge proceeded to pinch his helpless victim in various parts of the body. For this he approached the tips of the tongs to the breasts but he did it slowly like the spider that slowly approaches its prey knowing that it is defenseless and cannot escape.

6.jpg7.jpg

Mallory closed her eyes ready to endure the pain. Then the iron slowly closed over the skin of his chest and the executioner began to pretend and twist the flesh with sadism and cruelty.

AAAAYYYYYY

Judge Varela smiled in pleasure at his victim's scream of pain and, still watching his face deform, pinched his nipples and stretched them up in screams of pain.

The young woman shouted and shouted believing that he was ripping it off.

Meanwhile Mr Smith looked curiously at the girl's gesture.

Dear judge, do you realize that sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish when a woman suffers and when she has an orgasm?

Yes, in this case I am not sure if both are happening. And so he began to pinch the other chest between screams of pain.

8.jpg11.jpg

The judge did not hurry and continued playing with the pincers on Mallory's body, entertained himself for a while on his punished tits and then twisted his navel skin, vaginal lips and thighs on his inner face.

The girl bellowed like an animal they were skinning alive.

Come on, the judge told her. Call your mother and stopped using the tongs, come on girl.

NOOOOOO, NOOOO, AAAYYYYY.

The judge would have wanted to use the red-heated pliers but Mallory did not endure torture much more and lost consciousness.

While they waited for Mr Smith to wake up, he wanted to talk to the judge for a while.

My spies have found Mallory's mother

Oh yeah?

Yes, and they told me something worrisome. She takes refuge with a dangerous journalist, Donna is called. You have reason to be worried, I think they plan to denounce us to international human rights organizations.

Bah, that doesn't worry me

I think it would be better to do something, I propose a kidnapping.

Of the mother?

Yes, I have men prepared to do that, I just need the police not to investigate later.

Leave it up to me. And the two men shook hands, just as Mallory woke up.

Have you woken up, dear? Where had we left it?....yes....the burning tongs......

(To be continue)

View attachment 765446View attachment 765447

- This is Marina, Jimmy said, he is only 19 years old and Russian.
- The young and beautiful woman hung from her arms completely stretched over her head and kept her feet on tiptoe and tied by her thumbs to a thick ring on the floor. They had also tied his legs together by his knees. By the effect of the gagball the drooling ceaselessly fell from her mouth wetting her breasts while the sheen on her shaved crotch indicated that the girl distilled vaginal discharge or that she had peed.

View attachment 765451

Sanchez was excited only to see that naked body and how her tits shook at the slightest movement. Having her so available and helpless, she lacked time to start touching her.

- Nineteen years....a beautiful russian teen with those tits, said Sanchez stroking her silk skin with her fingers. Do you know what dying in the cross means my girl?....

- MMMMMH. She closed her beautiful eyes when felt the petting.

View attachment 765453View attachment 765454View attachment 765455View attachment 765456

- See what photos the very slut sent in a bondage session, Sanchez. She promised Mr Smith to be his personal sexual slave up to the execution day in case she was amitted as crux slut.

Sanchez slapped Marina´s face

-You nasty whore!. I supose the boss acepted her sugesstion.

- Of Course, as soon as he saw these photos.

- What are the measurements of the bitch?

- 5 feet high and has a chest contour of 34 DD-26 waist and 38 hips.

- Fuck, she is beautiful, what a waste that ends up as scavenger grass !.

- Yes, not bad. Redhead, slanted blue and slanted eyes.

- Has she shown any preference...., any torture I mean? Ask the executioner while still rubbing her.

- The volunteer says in her file that her breasts are very sensitive so she asks her torturers to focus their attention on them. The slut has come to suggest that executioners pinch her breasts with burning tongs once and again when she is nailed to the cross. She hopes she is cumming during this torture and wishes the crown enjoy the experience.

- Ha ha, how crazy she is. That will not be a problem, your wishes will be fulfilled to the letter, said Sanchez stroking her naked body and licking her nipples. This masochistic bitch has made me excite, so tomorrow we'll start with her at eight in the morning. Is everything ready ?.

- Yes, the executioners have been checking the torture chamber and I have made sure that all the devices work perfectly.

- Keep in mind that we are going to use them with all these bitches for more than two weeks. Have you remembered to grease the torture rack? Said Sanchez, squeezing her tits with her fingers, while sucking her nipples greedily.

Marina rolled her eyes moaning with pleasure.

- Of course, are you going to use the torture rack with her?

- I will surely use it with all of these slaves in the first two or three days, it is the most effective device we have especially if you combine it with electric shocks, hot pincers and burning pins in the most sensitive parts of thire body. After an hour of torture on the rack, most of these whores would sell their mothers to stop tormenting them. Do you know how the torture rack works, my beauty?

- MMMhh

View attachment 765465

The girl continued drooling from her gag that slowly slid down the front between her breasts while the shivers of pleasure ran through her body only from hearing those men talk about the way they were going to torture her.

- This whore is very hot and humid, Sanchez said after stroking his crotch. Is there any reason she volunteered to die on the cross?

- Not as far as I know, I would say that she is simply one of those crazy women who imagine that they will enjoy extreme pain, or perhaps she is only an unconscious hottie, who knows?. The fact is that it does not matter because nothing can be made to free from what awaits her.

- Well, beautiful, you've heard it, you've chosen to go through this. Your sufferings will begin early tomorrow lying on the torture rack and you can bet that you will regret a thousand times having signed the contract. I want you to think about it tonight. See you tomorrow. And he said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek.

They left her to spend the rest of the night and the two men followed to cell n. 2.

Excellent Anal...she is clearly enjoying that huge erect cock pumping deep in her ass!....I would anally rape her lustful body first....then torture her for not being enthusiastic enough during that hot anal....then of course the scourging of her totally nude body.....and then her nailing and being raised up totally nude to enjoy all the pleasures of the cross and for all to lust after.

Sixth Day. The Japanese Milf

04.jpg

Mr Smith had just eaten breakfast in his mansion assisted by his niece Alli. She served him breakfast naked as usual and while the man took it he knelt under the table and she made him fellatio.

Good morning Jimmy, what's new today? He said without interrupting the girl.

Good morning, sir, Japanese businessmen have just come. This morning they have landed. There are six men ... and,......em...... one woman.

Mr Smith raised his eyebrows.

Who is she? Miss universe? By the way you said the word "woman," she sure is very pretty.

I don't know if she is Miss Universe or not but at least she must be “Miss whore milf” from Japan, you have to see her ... They're downstairs waiting for you.

I was going to let Alli finish giving me the blowjob, but now I'm really curious, then we're still, beautiful, and Alli took her cock out of her mouth and after drying her lips with the back of her hand, she picked up the table and cleaned it all.

reiko boss 2.pngreiko boss .png

Mr Smith zipped up his trousers and went down to see his guests. Indeed, there were six men and a beautiful oriental woman, all dressed in a very formal way with a work suit. The host wasted kindness and education with them and shook the woman´s hands like the rest of the men instead of kissing her.

ktb00020jp-5.jpg

Pleased to meet you Mr Smith!, my name is Reiko. You may not know it but I have already talked to you by mail. The woman was dressed in a serious dark office suit with very tight miniskirt and jacket.

Oh,.... so.... you are the director of the company.

Yes, I am, and these are my trusted men.

Forgive me, on that occasion I didn't know I was dealing with a woman.

I there a problem with that? she replied somewhat angry.

On the contrary, I am delighted, he said, “undressing” her with his eyes. Have you come to see Kaede?

Yes, but we have also come for business.

What about your company? Everything ok?

I don't want to lie to you, things are not going well.

But I bought you Kaede for a lot of money. You were supposed to fix the deficit with that.

Yes but it is not enough. My company has many problems, could you help us again?

Well for another woman like Kaede I would be willing to contribute whit all the money is needed.

Mr Smith told Reiko this by looking her up and down.

Japanese girl felt humiliated by the way she looked at her but did not coward.

Do you mean that if another woman in my company gives herself to your sadistic executioners to torture her and crucify her as Kaede has done, you will solve the economic problems of my company?

Yes, that is what I wanted to say, but she would be as pretty as you.

Thanks for the compliment Mr Smith, she said annoyed, but you're wrong with me. I am not a vulgar employee, I am the boss.

Anyway think about it, maybe you have another employee, a secretary ...

Maybe ... maybe I know some.

Reiko thought of several pretty girls that she could sell as slaves to that perverted sadist but cut off the conversation

Can we see Kaede now? My subordinates are dying to see and be with her.

Really?

That was what we agreed

Sure, no problem

Keep in mind that I am a very rigid and demanding boss and my subordinates are humiliated by orders from a woman.

I imagine.

I'm sure they would love to see me at Kaede's place. That girl is compensation for them for all the bad times I put them through, so I manage to raise their morale and they work better.

Very well thought. By the way, do you need the help of my executioners?

No, thank you very much, we have brought our own tormentor, his name is Ichiro. I hope you don't mind him going before and cleaning Kaede thoroughly, my men are very neat.

No problem.

The Japanese executioner came to the director's call. He was a vulgar and very ugly guy but a true expert in bondage.

Remember that you cannot enjoy Kaede, Ichiro, the director told her, the slave is only for the company's partners, is that clear?

Yes madam director

Go away.

Ichiro left the room

I have another request Mr Smith.

Which?

I can see?

You mean you want to watch what your men do with the beautiful Kaede?

Yes, I am very excited to play voyeur.

Yes, of course, but first I have to warn you one thing. Women can only enter the dungeons if they are naked and handcuffed ... I hope you do not mind. Mr Smith said this cruelly smiling at the woman, because he thought that it would cow the beautiful Japanese businesswoman.

3510333.jpg

Naked and cuffed ?.

Yes, these are the rules.

And there are no exceptions?

No, if you want to enter the dungeons you can do it but without clothes.

Reiko thought about it for a moment. The possibility of playing as slave girl for a few moments excited her a lot but she had to maintain her position and dignity in front of company men.

That is impossible, Mr Smith, you will have to order to get Kaede out of the dungeons.

Okay, when your men finish with her I will have her crucified on the beach next to the fortress,....... in your honor.

That excited the beautiful Japanese again. The crucifixion was one of her favorite erotic fantasies. However, she hid so it wouldn't be noticed.

Very well, before going to see Kaede I invite you to a drink and so you tell me more about your company's financial problems.

Okay, you are very kind ...

Ichiro came forward to prepare Kaede and Jimmy took him to her, but first told him all the things they had done with the volunteer those days: how they treated her with domperidone and powerful aphrodisiacs that mixed with the food and also the different and refined tortures the girl had had to endure.

Every day she gives more and more milk, Jimmy told him, and she has her nipples wet all the time.

The Japanese executioner was glad to hear that. He had known Kaede for years and had always wanted to put his hand on her.

Kaede ichiro 7.pngKaede ichiro 6.png

Seeing Ichiro, Kaede greeted him with submission because he also knew him. He seemed repulsive and ugly, in fact he had gotten an executioner so he could have sex with beautiful women. Now he had the girl at his mercy although remembered that he had been banned from fucking with her.

Feeling a strong erection when she saw the naked girl, Ichiro put a dog collar around her neck and carried her to the showers.

Kaede ichiro 3.png

Very well, slave, now I am going to clean you thoroughly because you have to satisfy your masters.

She said yes with a nod.

Kaede ichiro 1.pngKaede ichiro 4.png

From now until the day of your torture and execution in the arena they will live here in the fortress and enjoy your body whenever they want. You will also enjoy when they fuck you and you will suffer when they torture you and everything to give them pleasure, is that clear?

Yes, and she greeted with submission disciplinedly.

1rct00612jp-10.jpgKaede shower 1.pngKaede shower 2.png19.jpg

After telling her that, Ichiro took her to the showers and there he cleansed her conscientiously in the grossest and most brutal way, with her hands chained behind her back and plugged in with a very cold water hose. Then he rubbed her buttocks with a broom.

NNNGHHHH

The girl groaned when the broom bristles scratched her ass

Come on, whore! Stand on! Think you're just an animal!, ha ha.

images (8).jpg

Ichiro rubbed her ass more than the account delighting in her perfect forms.

Kaede shower 3.pngKaede shower 6.png

Open your buttocks with your sluty hands, I want to see the hole well, like this….. Bud, what a scent of sow! Come on!, you still need more water in that dirty ass.

Kaede felt humiliated by those words, but deep down she liked to be treated like that by a vulgar and rude employee.

53d6cb88ba9934e1ab85287c51688892.jpgKaede shower 7.pngKaede shower 8.png

Then he forced her to turn around and rubbed ahead, especially for her bulging tits.

This time Kaede felt even more pain when he scratched her delicate nipples.

AAAYYYY

What do you like, slut? He said come rub with all his strength come on! you have to clean those tits well to remove all the semen Mr Smith men have thrown on your body.

Kaede shower 4.pngKaede shower 10.pngKaede shower 12.png

Then he gave her another long spray of cold water.

Kaede shower 15.pngKaede shower 16.pngKaede shower 17.png

And now we're going to use this, I want to hear how you scream. Ichiro took a toothbrush and began rubbing her nipples with full force.

AAAAAAYYYY

Kaede gave a long scream and writhed in pain but let the brutal executioner continue playing with her nipples.
images (4).jpgDark-Nipples-Milky-Boobs.jpeg

You got tough, huh? He said pinching her right nipple. The cows that give milk like you have more sensitive tits.

AAAAYYYYYY

Kaede shower 18.pngKaede shower 19.pngKaede shower 20.png

Indeed, Kaede's breasts flowed droplets of milk without stopping and Ichiro, who had his penis hard as a rock, couldn't take it anymore and although he was forbidden to fuck with the girl, he began to suck and bite her nipple.

AAAAAYYYY

Kaede shouted when that beast bit her nipple until it was almost ripped off but at the same time the girl felt her clitoris harden, as Ichiro sucked her nipple as if she were a hungry baby.

Kaede shower 21.pngKaede shower 22.png

Ha ha, whore, it shows that you like to be milked by these hard and fluffy tits.

Ichiro squeezed her boobs with her fingers swelling them well in the flesh.

Kaede shower 23.pngKaede shower 24.png

The shower ended when the executioner took the toothbrush again to finish cleaning the sphincter of the anus.

AAAAYYYYY

Kaede screamed like crazy again when she felt the hard bristles of the brush in her sphincter.

Kaede tied up and fuck 1.pngKaede tied up and fuck 1a.pngKaede tied up and fuck 2.png

Ichiro was having fun with that beautiful woman he could not fuck and when he was told that the company's partners had arrived, he took Kaede to a ship in the courtyard and there he tied her to a pulley that hung from the ceiling with her arms raised.

Kaede tied up and fuck 3.pngKaede tied up and fuck 4.pngimages (13).jpg

Looks like you're quite receptive to your gentlemen, you're wet like a bitch, ha ha.

5856a32577142c1bdf487dd5af8b8424.jpgimages (12).jpg1rct00612jp-19.jpg

In the following hours Kaede was fucked from behind by the six managers of the company who undressed to enjoy more of the slave girl.

Kaede tied up and fuck 8.pngRCT-612_(168032)12-22-39__m.jpgKaede tied up and fuck 9.png

During all these fuckings the girl remained with hard nipples come to drop milk. She especially liked that the men who penetrated her hug her breasts and rub her nipples.

Kaede tied up and fuck 14.png

Although the men did not notice, Kaede came several times and even did not hesitate to suck the dicks that put her in front.

4s.jpgIMG_0872.jpgIMG_1110.jpg

For the second round of rapes, the company's employees unleashed the girl and took her to a more comfortable place where she was subjected to a gang bang and the inevitable bukkake.

After a pair of hours the orgy was interrupted by two black executioners who snatched them from the beautiful Japanese to take to the beach and crucify her there.

Meanwhile, Jimmy had been showing the fortress to Reiko. It is true that the director could not access the dungeons because in the end she refused to undress and be tied but could see the instruments of torture and the crosses that were dispersed in the courtyard.

In one of those are they going to crucify Kaede? she said when saw a cross with a double cornu formed by two stiff phalluses.

Yes, in an identical one, Mr Smith has decided to be on the beach, so it will be more beautiful.

Kaede felt a great heat and dampness in her sex when she saw the cross and the instruments of torture in front of her. It was evident that they had used it recently with a volunteer because there were still embers of burning coals in the brazier and the cross stained by blood.

default.jpg

When Reiko could no longer, ask where the toilet was and once inside she pulled off her panties, unbuttoned her shirt and began to masturbate frantically.

While doing so, the woman imagined herself raped, crucified and tortured by those beasts. For a moment she was tempted to sign the crucifixion contract in exchange for a lot of money. This would at least save the company and at the same time her family and all employees who trusted her. Honor would be also saved. The girl continued to masturbate with that fantasy but finally did not have enough courage,.....perhaps should be better selling three worker girls of the company,.....yes much better!,..... so she cowered, turned up her panties and fixed her hair and jacket well before leaving the bathroom.
143bdd00021jp-19.jpg4b7d0cc45a489005bb6770900783fd72.jpg338207.jpg

Meanwhile the two black executioners had already taken Kaede to the beach and put her in the sea to remove all the sperm that covered her body. Once clean they led her to the shore where her cross was waiting on the ground and a large hole made in the sand.

Kaede crux3.pngKaede crux6.png

Kaede felt a shiver of fear and pleasure as those two brutes pushed her toward the cross.

Kaede crux1.pngKaede crux2.png

Can I ask you something?

What? Speak bitch.

Before you crucify me, I would like you to fuck me. Today I want to be fucked with real dicks.

Kaede crux4.pngkaedekokujinn5.jpgkaedekokujinn3.jpg

She did not have to ask twice because the executioners fucked her causing her new orgasms.

descarga.jpgbarbaria_crucified_on_the_mountain_003_by_skatingjesus-d8mlpgu.jpg

When Reiko finally arrived to the beach with her employees Kaede had already been crucified with ropes in her arms and ankles. While crucified she had been savagely whipped, and the executioners were going to torture her with cattle prods.

images (3).jpg

This time the beautiful director could barely hide her arousal and seeing the naked girl writhing on the cross felt a great excitement and could not avoid taking her hand to the crotch.

Her subordinates were amazed to see their director masturbate.

preview_360p.mp4.jpg

The Japanese milf seemed to be in a trance stroking her sex and her tits inside the shirt and finally approached the body of the young Kaede.

She saw her approach and mechanically joined her legs embarrased so that a woman saw her with her holes filled by those two thick phalluses.

Reiko stroked her legs and gently parting them, she said.

Don't be afraid, my baby, let me help you.

25.jpgkaede-niiyama-16.jpg

And to everyone's surprise, Reiko began to lick Kaede's sex slowly and delicately and did not stop the cunnilingus for a few minutes until the young woman had another orgasm on the cross.

Sin título.png

When they returned to their rooms, Reiko was speaking with one of the managers.

We need more money to save the company, I am thinking in three cleaner girls to sell to Mr Smith,...you know, Rei and her crew. Do you think they would be willing to sacrifice theirselves for the company?

Yes, may be, they are submissive girls and quite masochists

Well, write the order, I want they to be here as soon as they can.

Poor girls! Thought Reiko, but in her mind she envied them because they would soon be in the dungeons of the fortress of Cabo Florido.

(To be continue)

Sixth Day. Adriana endures her second torture session.

5064_seven_hi-cover.jpg5065_seven_hi-cover.jpg

Come on, stop fucking the prisoner, someone is waiting for her impatiently in the torture chamber.

I've paid fifty bucks for fucking this whore, wait you!.

Ok, but hurry up.

Adriana's dungeon was the busiest. The woman received fifteen men on average every day: executioners, guardians and other perverts who were willing to pay fifty bucks to fuck her in the vagina or in the ass or ten for a simple blowjob.

anal5.pnganal2.png
The latter had tied her with her arms to the ceiling to impale her in the ass.

anal3.pnganal4.png

AAAAHH, AAAAH

anal1.png
The girl's moans showed the enormous pleasure that she received from receiving a cock in the anus. Adrianna probably came while that beast sodomized her.

Blowjob1.pngblowjob2.pngblowjob3.png

After sodomized her for minutes, the guy tied her arms behind back and ended up in her mouth after a long fellatio.

cum on face.jpg

Wow, I have left her face stained with sperm, you will have to wash first, you cannot present yourself to the rich man.

It is the same, anyway you have to make her an enema and then shower, we do not want to see her shit during torture.

No, ha ha, that would like the rich man even less.

2026352_049_8c9e.jpg

Adriana was taken to the toilets and was given an enema with a plastic tube.

AAAYYY

The girl screamed because it was very hot. But they also put two gallons in her intestines.

Adrianna-Nicole-whipped-ass-03.jpg

Don't let go!, keep it inside!, it has to work!, one of the guardians warned her wielding a whip.

The girl protested because she felt horrible pains in her guts.

Come on! hold on!.

Please, I can't anymore, I'm going to aaaagghh

Chanta-Rose-whipped-ass-09.jpg16.jpg

Finally after several minutes of cramps they let her sit on the “throne”. The girl started downloading everything she had inside.

While the woman threw farts and shit the executioners laughed and made fun of her.

Shit naked in front of all those men was the height of humiliation.

images (4).jpg

Once she released everything inside she was tied to the bars with her arms and legs open to give her a shower.

1.png4.png

Suddenly someone opened a hose and the woman was hit by a jet of ice cold water under the crotch.

AAAAYYYYYY

Adriana endured the impact of cold water but did not stop screaming for a moment.

2513677_10_o.jpg
The guards encouraged each other amused of the situation.

Give it, give it more there, don't you see it's dirty?

images (5).jpg

And directed the water jet directly to the pussy once more.

What a whore, ha ha, sure she likes all this.

When Adriana was brought there was an unusual activity in the torture chamber.

2 (1).jpg

On the one hand Skin the mulatto was being fucked by two of the executioners while she was tied to a backbreaker. One penetrated her ahead while the other fucked her by the mouth.

backbreaker2.pngbackbreaker3.pngbackbreaker5.pngbackbreaker7.png

In addition they had put nipple suckers that painfully pulled their sensitive buttons of pleasure. Despite the pain from the awkward posture, the mulatto was very close to having an orgasm.

2811454_4_o (1).jpg7.jpg10088_lily_hi-cover.jpg17.jpg

On the other hand, Lily was also tied to a pillar with her arms raised and two crocodile claws bit her nipples painfully. In addition, they had hung lead balls from them so that her nipples were painfully stretched and looked like pinkish meat piers.

The young woman asked inconsolably to have her tweezers removed because her nipples ached like hell but everybody ignored her desperate pleas.

tumblr_l56ua9PY6A1qca0v7o1_500.jpgTs3_07.jpg

Tyler was suffering perched on a kind of easel with the electrified horizontal slat and had to keep his feet on tiptoes so that her delicate sex did not make contact with the electrified metal. The girl shone with sweat and looked anxiously at her executioners who laughed and made fun of her.

3312392_12_o.jpg7848e9507001824.jpg10.jpg

Sybil hung in a strangle while brutally caned. Something similar happened to Stella who had been tied to a pole and received the blows on her knees. Kylie was also being whipped and had her entire back covered with wounds and reddish welts.

img32773.jpg

Angie was tied with an elaborate bondage of ropes that squeezed and scraped her delicate skin . At the moment nobody was torturing her. She simply waited terrified for her turn to suffer the torture in a diabolic device in front of her.

This was the first thing that attracted the attention of poor Adriana for whom this time Mr Smith had prepared authentic "chinese supplices".

Have you heard of Houdini, dear? Asked the sadistic rich man pinching one of her sensitive nipples.

Adriana said no with her head.

He was an illusionist whose main trick was to escape in seconds from a straitjacket or a strongbox. Once he tried to escape from a similar torture cage and did not succeed.

Adriana watched that trembling with fear.

A new device designed by Mr Smith himself had been installed in the center of the torture chamber.

It was a huge bulletproof metal and glass reinforced urn.

As the rich man explained to a terrified Adriana she was going to be the first victim to test his new waterbondage and torture device if she did not sign the crucifixion contract immediately.

While the executioners tied her a shibari, Adriana realized at the time that they were going to put her in there and they would fill him with water with the intention of playing drowning.

water1.pngwater2.pngwater3.png

In fact, at that time they were doing something similar to Skin that they had unleashed from the backbrecker and were simulating the desperate effects of drowning on her.

Listen bitch, Mr Smith told her stroking his bare skin. In that glass cage they will immerse you in icy water, do not think that you are going to endure hypothermia a lot.

Adriana then glimpsed large blocks of ice on the water.

And then when you turn cold blue we will change the water for a very hot one. If we want we can make the water boil and we will cook you like an egg.

NOOO

Are you going to sign?

07.jpg

NOO, NOOO, Please, mercy, I don´t want to die crucified, please don´t torture me, I wil make all you want, please she said it kneeling before Mr Smith. But nothing freed her of it and a sign from the man to Adriana they put in the urn full of cold water.

18.jpg

The woman was completely submerged. To the delight of the sadistic owner of the prison through the glass one could perfectly see the beautiful woman debating within the narrow limits of the cage.

adrianna-nicole-4.jpg

Adriana begged desperately seeing the blurred image of the man who could save her through the glass and swallowed water without stopping, while the air bubbles came out of her mouth and the young woman thought she was drowning there in the sight of all those perverted.
1.jpg

Sanchez had perfect control of the times so that he kept Adriana submerged to the limit and only after that he let out enough water to let his head emerge.

The tortured girl was breathing desperately between coughs and gasps.

Will you sign now? Mr Smith said, imposing his voice on the anguished cough of the woman.

No, mercy, my Gooood.

And with a gesture Mr Smith ordered that they light a fire under the thank so that the water was heating up.

17.jpgdescarga (1).jpg

The young woman then jumped trying to get away the hot water.

Sign, sign and we take you out, Mr Smith repeated imposing himself on the desperate screams of his victim.

Adriana´s fate was a horrible death submerged in boiling water and when she had little to sign her crucifixion contract she was finally taken out of the tank. Evidently Mr Smith did not want to run out of fun so soon.

It was only a matter of a few minutes and when Adriana saw that they were going to cook it slowly in water she screamed desperately again.

14.jpg15.jpg803f112cfbceeb863ec5d381f4c48bbe.jpeg

The executioners took Adriana the and prepared her for the next torture but in the meantime they introduced Lana into the hot water tank,......this time.... upside down.

As they drove her down, the girl moved like a worm in the hook but nothing freed her from the torture of drowning.

Adriana was ready to face the next torture.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 112
elastrator2.png

For the next torture Adrianna was tied to the same metal chair where she had suffered electric shocks in the previous session.

elastrator1.png

An executioner put a rope around her neck with a slip knot and restricted it enough for Adriana to think she was going to be hanged.

Heavy-Duty-Elastrator-Castration-Tail-SDL681103926-1-80360.jpg

Do you know what this is used for? He told the terrified woman. These rings are placed at the base of the pigs balls to castrate them. These rubber rings are so strong that they are able to cut off the circulation and that the testicles rot and fall out.

While he was explaining, the executioner placed the elastrator next to Adriana's nipples, making her understand how he was going to use them.

The girl started to shake.

blowjob1.png

Meanwhile, Mr Skin requested the services of the mulatto Skin that submissively began to make him fellatio.

Tell me Adriana, are you willing to sign the crucifixion contract?

The young woman said not decidedly while looking at that little rubber that seemed harmless.

You are very stubborn, but soon you will regret it, Mr Smith said feeling the pleasant licks of Skin's tongue on his cock. Proceed with the torment Sanchez.

elastrator 3.png

And framing Adriana's left nipple with the rubber ring, the executioner proceeded to close it at the base of the bump.

IIIIIIAAAAAAYYYY

The loud scream that Adriana hit rang out in the vault of the torture chamber.

elastrator4.png

The young woman looked incredulous at her chest and that rubber perfectly placed at the base of the nipple. That point was a source of incredible pain.

AAYYY Take it off, take it off, it hurts.

Are you going to sign?

NOOOO

The other Sánchez.

elastrator5.png

NOOOOO IIIIIIIAAAAYYY

And the executioner's beast placed another rubber ring on his right nipple causing the pain to multiply.

blowjob2.png

Look Sanchez, the mulatite seems to like it, her little nipples have become hard as chickpeas.

Indeed, the chills of pleasure went through Skin's back but he didn't stop sucking for a moment.

Sanchez continues, don't let Adriana get bored.

elastrato7.png

Come on bitch, suck it, so it won't scratch you so much.

And the executioner put a second ring on each of her nipples.

elastrator6.png

IIIIIAAAAYYYYYY, THE PAIN, .....STOP,... STOP IT PLEASSIAAAAAYYYYY

Now Adriana kept crying and screaming while her nipples lengthened more than a centimeter.

Tell me beauty, are you going to sign? Or do you prefer Sánchez to put you pins heated in a candle?

In response the young woman began to scream and cry even louder asking for mercy.

Back
Top Bottom