Volunteering For A Crucifixion With Eulalia

Go to CruxDreams.com

carloscruz

Governor
There are a couple of short fantasies and a sketch inspired to me by Eulalia. she has been as kind as to revise and correct some mistakes. Thanks a lot Eulalia!

Well I hope somebody will enjoy this. If so, let me know please!

First Story, first version (There are two versions of this one)
I Eulalia SERVA PRAVA

The crucifixions are in progress. We reached the knoll half an hour ago and they started with a woman. She is a very attractive and very brave. I think her name is Eulalia. She was nailed to her cross, raised up, and her loincloth removed.

I am standing very close to the base of her stipes with my hands tied behind my back. I can't believe that at last I am witnessing a real crucifixion. Her body is stretched and her breast going up and down with very laboured breathing. She is obviously in tremendous pain, but her nipples are hard and her sex fragrant and moist.

"I will join you in a moment, if you don't mind," I tell her and she manages a faint but beautiful smile that shatters my heart.

My cross is almost ready. I am next. I can see my nails on the ground by the wood. The crossbeam I carried up the hill has been already attached to the stipes. Very soon I will lie down on my cross and the nails will fix me forever where I belong. The people around me are looking forward to seeing me writhing naked on my cross. They want me suffering and dying for their pleasure. I have no problem with that. I am eager to join Eulalia.

My cock is straining, thrusting against my loincloth, both because of the sight of the naked female body and at the prospect of being, at last, crucified. I am ready to be nailed. I want to give a good show. I am an exhibitionist and a masochist. I am the pig that knocks on the slaughter house door, and begs to be sacrificed!

On the other hand I am terrified. I expect that the moment the first nail pierces my body, all my stupid fantasies about crucifixion will vanish and I will beg to be released. But that, of course, will not happen. I am going to die on my cross.

The moment arrives. They release my bonds and I take my position on the wood. I try to get "comfortable" because I won't be able to change my position for what remains of my life.

The pain takes me by shattering surprise. Even though I have been expecting it and craving for it through my whole life. But also, to my surprise, I don't cry or shout. I just grunt madly during the whole time they take hammering the nails deep into my cross through my flesh.

I look left and right. It's done. I am nailed. My eyes lock on yours for a long instant. I pant, breathing deep and fast, knowing that when they set up my cross I won't be able to do it.

"Get ready! You are going up!" One of the men that grab my cross tells me, with a kindness that I hadn't expected, and almost immediately I am rising. The sensation is that I will fall. But of course I don't. My body is efficiently attached to the wood. The base of the upright falls into the hole, and now I shout in pain.

It takes me some minutes to adjust to the incredible pain. I open my eyes when I feel somebody removing my loincloth. It's a woman and she is smiling at me.

"Well, now you are crucified and naked. As you wished!"
"Thanks," I croak. It's true. I am crucified!
"You look fantastic. I will enjoy your crucifixion immensely." she tells me, leaving my side.

I look around. I see the distant hills and feel the breeze on my body. I see many eyes lusting on my suffering and my nakedness. I see the gorgeous body of Eulalia. She is looking at me. The pain is incredible. But I have no regrets and my cock jumps to life again.

"Is that because of me?" Eulalia asks, smiling sadly again.
"Yes...and also because of my situation...but take it as a tribute to you, please! It`s an honour to be crucified with you..."

Attachments

• EulSP1.jpg
    EulSP1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,144
Last edited:
Second Story
II THE CRUCIFIED LOVERS

“We were in full agreement since the beginning of our adulterous relationship. It was completely wrong. We were betraying people that did not deserve it.

Our passion should be put to an end.

We deserved to be punished.

But we didn’t want to part with each other for as long as we lived.

We were in Japan and it was the XVIth. century. So there was a good and single solution for all our troubles.

It wasn’t clear by whom or how it was done. We never discussed it openly, but a maid of Dame Eulalia denounced us.

We were caught making passionate love, obviously naked.

So nobody bothered to give us our clothes back, nor did we ask, we were immediately taken naked to be crucified.

Eulalia’s sex was still oozing my seed when our crosses were erected together at the outskirts of the village…

She had the composure of a queen and the beauty of a goddess on her cross.

We were being executed, but I felt very fortunate being there crucified with her, having the chance of looking at her naked body on her cross, naked and hard myself.

Days after our execution, somebody affirmed that the maid had received a note and some money from her Lady in exchange for our accusation. Others rumours pointed to the money being mine…”

And this is the second version of the first story. Much more explicit and less elegant by far. But here you have anyway. Needless to say that Eulalia (always a Lady. even on her cross) preferred the first.
Please give me your feed back.
Carlos.

I Eulalia SERVA PRAVA (Second version)

Our crucifixion is in progress. We reached the knoll half an hour ago and they started with the woman. She is very attractive and very brave. I think her name is Eulalia. She was nailed to her cross, raised up, and her loincloth removed.

I can’t believe how gorgeous she looks writhing on her cross!

It sounds ridiculous, but I think I fell in love the moment I saw her, when they took us out of the dungeons and we started our path to the cross.

I couldn’t n believe my luck! I was going to be crucified with a woman…and what a woman!

I was a crazy pervert and had been dreaming of being crucified my whole life.

At last, I couldn’t bear it anymore and I summoned enough courage to send an anonymous letter to the authorities. It contained enough evidence as to secure for me the cross I craved for.

She didn’t cry or begged. She kept her dignity and composure the whole time. I don’t think she is like me, but, up to certain point, I believe she is also excited by her execution.

I am now standing very close to the base of her stipes with my hands tied behind my back. I can't believe that at last I am witnessing a real crucifixion. Her body is stretched and her breast going up and down with very laboured breathing. She is obviously in tremendous pain, but her nipples are hard and her sex fragrant and moist.

My cross is almost ready. I am next. I can see my nails on the ground by the wood. The crossbeam I carried up the hill has been already attached to the stipes. Very soon I will lie down on my cross and the nails will fix me forever where I belong. The people around me are looking forward to seeing me writhing naked on my cross. They want me suffering and dying for their pleasure. I have no problem with that. I am eager to join Eulalia.

My cock is straining, thrusting against my loincloth, both because of the sight of the naked female body and at the prospect of being, at last, crucified. I am ready to be nailed. I want to give a good show. I am an exhibitionist and a masochist. I am the pig that knocks on the slaughter house door, and begs to be sacrificed!

On the other hand I am terrified. I expect that the moment the first nail pierces my body, all my stupid fantasies about crucifixion will vanish and I will beg to be released. But that, of course, will not happen. I am going to die on my cross.

I look at her again. She is so beautiful!

Her sex is level with my face. Her lips and folds look so inviting that I can’t resist and taking two steps forward, I bury my face between her thighs.

She gasps in surprise and I feel how all activity ceases around me. I expect to be pulled away from her at any moment, but nothing happens…I guess they decide to enjoy the show or they just take pity on us.

So I start kissing and nibbling frantically her sex. I inhale the sweet, tangy taste of her as I burrow my tongue deeper into her pussy.

I immediately lose myself in the sweet, silky velvet of her slit under my tongue, the heat of the opening into her body, and the way she trembled as I eagerly explored her soft folds. I wish I could grab her hips and her bum…to pull her body tighter against my face…but my hands are tied of course…and my cock rock hard.

It’s so good! Her pussy tastes like heaven and the fact that I am about to join her on my cross makes the situation incredibly exciting for my submissive and sick brain.

The sexual tension of the moment is so high that it doesn’t take her long to reach the huge release of her last orgasm. It´s a big one, and when she stops shivering, I take a step back and I look up at her. Our eyes meet.

"I will join you in a moment, if you don't mind," I tell her.

She whispers a “Thank you” and manages a faint but beautiful smile that shatters my heart.

I feel a hand on my shoulder.
The moment has arrived. They release my bonds and I take my position on the wood. I try to get "comfortable" because I won't be able to change my position for what remains of my life.

The pain takes me by shattering surprise. Even though I have been expecting it and craving for it through my whole life. But also, to my surprise, I don't cry or shout. I just grunt madly during the whole time they take hammering the nails deep into my cross through my flesh.

I look left and right. It's done. I am nailed. My eyes lock on yours for a long instant. I pant, breathing deep and fast, knowing that when they set up my cross I won't be able to do it.

"Get ready! You are going up!" One of the men that grab my cross tells me, with a kindness that I hadn't expected, and almost immediately I am rising. The sensation is that I will fall. But of course I don't. My body is efficiently attached to the wood. The base of the upright falls into the hole, and now I shout in pain.

It takes me some minutes to adjust to the incredible pain. I open my eyes when I feel somebody removing my loincloth. It's a woman and she is smiling at me.

"You look fantastic. I will enjoy your crucifixion immensely." she tells me, leaving my side.

I look around. I see the distant hills and feel the breeze on my body. I see many eyes lusting on my suffering and my nakedness. I see the gorgeous body of Eulalia. She is looking at me. The pain is incredible. But I have no regrets and my cock jumps to life again.

"Yes...and also because of our situation...but take it as a tribute to you, please! It`s an honour to be crucified with you..."

I feel so fortunate to be crucified with such a lady that I would not want to be anywhere else.

I like both, and am flattered by the stories and the drawing -
I like the simplicity of the shorter version, it seems to me to say enough to set my imagination racing,
but I expect others will have varied views :)

And this is the second version of the first story. Much more explicit and less elegant by far. But here you have anyway. Needless to say that Eulalia (always a Lady. even on her cross) preferred the first.
Please give me your feed back.
Carlos.

I Eulalia SERVA PRAVA (Second version)

Our crucifixion is in progress. We reached the knoll half an hour ago and they started with the woman. She is very attractive and very brave. I think her name is Eulalia. She was nailed to her cross, raised up, and her loincloth removed.

I can’t believe how gorgeous she looks writhing on her cross!

It sounds ridiculous, but I think I fell in love the moment I saw her, when they took us out of the dungeons and we started our path to the cross.

I couldn’t n believe my luck! I was going to be crucified with a woman…and what a woman!

I was a crazy pervert and had been dreaming of being crucified my whole life.

At last, I couldn’t bear it anymore and I summoned enough courage to send an anonymous letter to the authorities. It contained enough evidence as to secure for me the cross I craved for.

She didn’t cry or begged. She kept her dignity and composure the whole time. I don’t think she is like me, but, up to certain point, I believe she is also excited by her execution.

I am now standing very close to the base of her stipes with my hands tied behind my back. I can't believe that at last I am witnessing a real crucifixion. Her body is stretched and her breast going up and down with very laboured breathing. She is obviously in tremendous pain, but her nipples are hard and her sex fragrant and moist.

I look at her again. She is so beautiful!

Her sex is level with my face. Her lips and folds look so inviting that I can’t resist and taking two steps forward, I bury my face between her thighs.

She gasps in surprise and I feel how all activity ceases around me. I expect to be pulled away from her at any moment, but nothing happens…I guess they decide to enjoy the show or they just take pity on us.

So I start kissing and nibbling frantically her sex. I inhale the sweet, tangy taste of her as I burrow my tongue deeper into her pussy.

I immediately lose myself in the sweet, silky velvet of her slit under my tongue, the heat of the opening into her body, and the way she trembled as I eagerly explored her soft folds. I wish I could grab her hips and her bum…to pull her body tighter against my face…but my hands are tied of course…and my cock rock hard.

It’s so good! Her pussy tastes like heaven and the fact that I am about to join her on my cross makes the situation incredibly exciting for my submissive and sick brain.

The sexual tension of the moment is so high that it doesn’t take her long to reach the huge release of her last orgasm. It´s a big one, and when she stops shivering, I take a step back and I look up at her. Our eyes meet.

"I will join you in a moment, if you don't mind," I tell her.

She whispers a “Thank you” and manages a faint but beautiful smile that shatters my heart.

I feel a hand on my shoulder.
The moment has arrived. They release my bonds and I take my position on the wood. I try to get "comfortable" because I won't be able to change my position for what remains of my life.

"Yes...and also because of our situation...but take it as a tribute to you, please! It`s an honour to be crucified with you..."

I feel so fortunate to be crucified with such a lady that I would not want to be anywhere else.
These stories are inserted into the 2016er Collection.

Nice writing, Carloscruz. And the thought of getting crucified together with a beautiful lady like Eulalia is very attractive and tempting (lucky you are!:)).

So tempting that, in my fantasy stories, the executioner would be so villain to crucify me and that beautiful lady back to back.:devil::devil:

Writhing, defying pain, trying to look behind, stretching and straining on the nails as far as possible, just to get a glimpse of her, just to try making contact. To the pleasure of the onlookers. It would give that little extra tension and excitement to the crucifixion, ultimately also for the condemned (whoever did say "at the end the masochist always wins?":rolleyes:).

Nice writing, Carloscruz. And the thought of getting crucified together with a beautiful lady like Eulalia is very attractive and tempting (lucky you are!:)).

So tempting that, in my fantasy stories, the executioner would be so villain to crucify me and that beautiful lady back to back.:devil::devil:

Writhing, defying pain, trying to look behind, stretching and straining on the nails as far as possible, just to get a glimpse of her, just to try making contact. To the pleasure of the onlookers. It would give that little extra tension and excitement to the crucifixion, ultimately also for the condemned (whoever did say "at the end the masochist always wins?":rolleyes:).
I am glad you liked my little stories. Your back to back cruxifixion is certaily a very interesting idea.
Nevertheless I think I will prefer to fully "enjoy the view"!

Some weeks ago I sent Eulalia another version of my fantasy of being crucified with her.

As always, she was kind enough to help me with the editions and provide me with many inputs. The result is the following stories. Eulalia’s direct words are in a different font.

I hope you enjoy it and please give me your opinions.

Amigos Crucificados por Amigos

(Friends crucified by friends)

“We meet in the big country house in the south of Spain.

Each of us has been invited for the weekend by the couple that owns the place. We are pretty sure they are Doms, but only vague references have been made to possible deviant activities during our stay.

So we are quite surprised when, shortly after arriving on Friday around noon, while we are in the sitting room having a glass of wine, the lady tell us:

“Do any of you think you don’t deserve to be crucified? If so, speak now, because otherwise you will be on your crosses in less than one hour”

We remain silent and quite shocked for a long moment.

“Good. In that case, go to your rooms right now and get changed. You, Carlos, should wear just your shirt, knotted in the front. We want to see your cock clearly. And you, Eulalia, get naked, and put on the panties you will find on your bed, your blouse and your shoes. Hurry up. We’ve invited friends to your crucifixion and they will be here soon.”

Still without uttering a single word, we obeyed. Climbing the stairs we exchanged a quick glance, and I felt convinced that your feelings were quite similar to mine: fear and arousal.

I knew it was against common sense, but I wasn’t just capable of walking away from the chance of being crucified at last in front of an audience. And having a gorgeous lady like you crucified with me!

So we were back in a few minutes dressed as instructed. Our hands were immediately tied behind our backs and we were taken outside the house.

I stole a look at you and you were gorgeous in the sheer panties. They were flesh coloured and hid none of your charms.

There was a post in the garden, and on a knoll about half a kilometre away two crosses were visible.

“Yes, they’re for you, but first you need a good flogging. So get yourselves up against the stake and let´s start” said the man, while his wife got ready with a multi-strap leather whip.

I went first and squashed my already erect cock against the wood. Soon the flogger started to fall on my buttocks very hard. After some minutes of tough punishment I turned around presenting my sex to the leather. She laughed and started hitting my cock and balls with high precision.

The pain was incredible, but I was very aroused and delighted at being able to see you waiting for your turn. You looked so incredibly sexy!

When she stopped and ordered you to take my place, some cars had arrived already and several men and women were watching us.

You received the same treatment - like me you started facing the whipping post, raising your tied hands and presenting your lovely bum for the punishment.

You received it with dignity and didn’t beg even though your buttocks were soon fiery red under those panties.

Like me, after a while you turned around and thrust your breasts forward to welcome the whip. It was now in the hands of the man, and to the audience’s delight he thrashed your tits from side to side with a lively rhythm.

Still you suffered without crying, pressing your head against the pole. After a bit, he swung the thongs between your legs. It took you a moment to recover from the pain and the surprise, but immediately you parted your legs a little, to make your sex an easy target. Your labia were clearly visible under the fabric, and were struck by the leather lashes in quick succession with force. Your face reflected the intense pain but also a great deal of excitement and I saw how you thrust your hips forward several times, so the whip would hit your pussy squarely.

The audience was mesmerized by your behaviour and my penis was pointing to the sky.

II

At last the torture finished and I had the chance of taking a look around. The guests had been arriving during our scourging and now a group of about ten people was surrounding us.

“Come here boy. We want to ask you a couple of questions” I heard a woman calling me. I turned and I saw three attractive ladies of about forty. They were dressed in sexy outfits, mainly in black, and the one that had called me was swinging a heavy leather strap. I approached and several hands started to remove my shirt and to caress my ass and cock. It was pure bliss!

“Mmmm! This is very hot and very hard” said one of them “Are you getting this erection because your friend Eulalia, or because you are about to be crucified?”

“Both reasons I guess, Mistress.”

“So you want to be crucified?” asked another.

“Are you going to attend our crucifixion, Ladies?”

“Of course! And we will indeed enjoy it immensely!”

“In that case, yes. I want to be crucified,” I said sincerely, to my own surprise.

“Oh! You should be ashamed of yourself, cross-boy! And wouldn’t you like to feel this strap on your cock and ass?”

“Yes Madam, please…” I answered placing myself in a position that made me available for both her targets.

Soon she was hitting my cock and buttocks alternately with force and rhythm. Like before, it hurt a lot, but the bizarre result was my erection getting even bigger.

With the corner of my eye I saw that you were, as couldn’t be otherwise, getting much more attention than me.

For a while the game continued. After some minutes of punishment the women would order me to come to them so they could check with their hands the size of my cock and the temperature of both my sex and ass, making comments both mocking and encouraging, and asking all kind of humiliating questions.

In the end four male guests arrived carrying two wooden beams. I looked at the little hill and noticed that our crosses were no longer standing on the summit. So those beams were obviously the “patibulums” they were going to use for our crucifixion.

The men called us and we approached. I noticed you were now naked except for your shoes and a rope had been tied around your waist and passed from behind your back through your crotch, tight over your pussy and fastened again in front. Your hands were still tied behind your back, so your tits strained forward. You were so beautiful and sexy!

We knelt, and soon we had the beams tied to our outstretched arms.

In addition the cruel rope torturing your crotch was tied up to your cross-beam so, while carrying it, your shoulders were forced back and your breasts up. Any time you leaned forward under the weight or the whipping, or move your arms or upper body at all, the rough rope cut cruelly into your cunt.

A couple of whip strokes and we were marching towards the knoll.
Our cross procession, our “via crucis”, had started! We were going to be crucified!

I still couldn’t believe it. When I’d least expected, I was about to make my wildest fantasy come true!
I knew this was going too fast. There had been no previous agreement, no safe word and no rules. This situation wasn’t safe and I should say something and quit. But we exchanged a quick look and I knew you were having the same thoughts and objections than me. But I also realized that our feelings were still identical: fear and shame, but also huge excitement. We were thrilled by the prospect of being crucified, naked, outdoors and in front of an audience.

Our way to the cross was a very intense experience of lust and anticipation for everybody.

Carrying the beam was indeed part of the ordeal. The whole lead-up was proving to be as exciting as crucifixion itself.

It took us about forty minutes to cover the distance and I had the chance of seeing your beautiful bum swinging in front of me under the weight of your patibulum and getting continued attention from our host and his leather strap.

Among the men and women that had gathered to see us crucified, I could detect different attitudes. Some of them, and their comments, were supportive and tended to be grateful for the performance we were about to offer freely for their pleasure. Others were insulting us and just couldn’t believe you and me were crazy or perverted enough to eagerly accept such a painful and degrading punishment. Others just observed everything in awe, not fully believing they were about to witness a consensual but real crucifixion. Nevertheless the predominant mood was definitely friendly.

When we arrived on the hill-top, our beams were quickly removed from our shoulders and they started to reassemble our crosses with the vertical posts already lying on the ground.

At that moment you pressed your gorgeous, soft and warm body against mine, out of generosity I guess, and with a hoarse voice whispered in my ear:

“I’m glad you’re here with me, Carlos”

And you went to lie on your cross with the elegant movements of a prima ballerina.

I did the same and soon we were securely tied to our crosses. I was still in a daze and very afraid of the people to whom we had so readily submitted. But I was even more afraid of myself!

I looked at you lying on your cross besides mine on the ground, limbs stretched, and all eyes on you. The most erotic image I have seen in my life!

Our eyes met and I saw again the turmoil of feelings, but also such a serenity that I relaxed a little and my cock immediately became rock hard again.

Our crosses were raised and I felt my still hot ass sliding against the rough wood of my cross (my cross!) When it reached the vertical my first impression was that I was going to fall from the height of the cross. But of course I didn’t. I was securely attached to the wood, and my own weight immediately reminded me I was there to suffer. My arms stretched painfully and breathing became difficult from the very beginning.

I calmed down a little and looked around.

I was crucified! At the top of a hill, with an incredible view that stretched for miles from the height of my cross. I was naked, humiliated helpless and in plain view of a bunch of strangers that wanted to witness my suffering. And those looks aroused me greatly.

Them I looked at you, Eulalia, and once again I couldn’t believe my eyes. Nothing could ever be so beautiful or so exciting as your body stretched on your cross.

You looked into my eyes, and then at my erection with a half-smile and I realized that there was no place in the world I wanted to be but there, crucified with you on top of that hillock.

At that moment the lady hostess asked for silence and told us:

“Carlos, Eulalia: you are being crucified as you wanted and deserved. We haven’t decided yet how long you are going to hang from your crosses, but there is a chance that you will die on them. So if you want to come down, speak now, and you will be out of my property, never to return, in less than fifteen minutes. This is your last chance to change your minds.”

Again I looked at you and I read in your eyes that you were not going to give up so soon. And of course I would never leave you. Besides, I realized I didn’t want to leave my cross…no matter what the price…

So we remained silent again, and our final submission became firm.

“All right then, you stay!” she concluded.

It was somehow a kind of relief…

I was going to enjoy your crucifixion while suffering mine. I was hoping you would enjoy seeing me crucified in front of you.

And for my own surprise I caught myself hoping the public would find me and my crucifixion an exciting show. I wanted to offer my pain for their pleasure. “Definitely I am a pervert” I reflected.

By the way, the titulus above my head stated:

“Carlos, pervert, masochist and exhibitionist.”

Yours said: “Eulalia, damned to be crucified”.

It was a very truthful way of putting it. Indubitably, we were getting what we deserved.

For a while, I relaxed as far as the pain allowed me. Some minutes later I noticed the women who had given me the whipping before our “via crucis” started. They were obviously excited and enjoying my performance, and commenting my on my rock-hard cock. I felt very proud of my erection, it proclaimed my eagerness and excitement at being crucified for the pleasure of others.

At some point, about one hour into our crucifixion, we were provided with sediles. They removed the rope around your waist and pussy and fitted onto your stipes a piece of wood with a carved penis in the right position and angle. The only way to get some kind of support for yourself was to let it slide inside your vagina. It didn’t look very comfortable, but nevertheless I am pretty sure you got an orgasm when it penetrated your body.

(Oh yes, even the thought of it....)

In my case it was a simple cornu, but I had no other choice than to impale myself on it in full view of the public’s mockery. But again, such a humiliating experience aroused greatly a deviant like me.

The sexual tension was rising as our execution progressed. We had been crucified for two hours and by that time I was pretty sure we were going to die on our crosses. I think you knew it too and had fully accepted it. When, hours ago, we had come separately to this place we weren’t expecting anything like this. But now we couldn’t give up or renounce our crucifixion. It was the ultimate experience and I believe we were ready to pay the price. It was just the proper thing to do. The only thing to do…We had an audience to please!

The woman that had strapped me earlier stayed close to my cross all the time, and watched me intently for most of it. She was very excited by my performance and I was glad to be a sexual object on display for her and the others. At some point she came very close to the base of my cross and told me:

“Carlos, my name is Susan. Would you like to change your ropes for nails? I think you’d look much better nailed. Don’t you agree?”

I didn’t have to think. If I was going to die on my cross I wanted to do it properly, nailed. I wanted to go all the way!

“Absolutely my Lady, three nails will be enough if it pleases you”

She smiled approvingly and very soon my cross was lying again on the ground. My sedile and the ropes were removed, but I didn’t try to move and remained in the same position while they prepared my nails.

Susan put her open hand over my penis, pressing it against my belly and I felt great comfort as she smiled at me and asked.

“Will my hand be enough restraint, or would you like to be bound while they nail you?”

“It will be sufficient. Just keep your hand there the whole time please”

“I will, don’t worry” she answered still smiling and rubbing me slightly.

Eulalia, I have told you before that I often think of myself not as a person, but merely as a part of a crucifix, the piece of meat that is properly fixed with three nails on a wooden cross will form the crucifix that I really am. So lying there on top of my cross, waiting for the nails to pierce my flesh, I wanted precisely that: to be one with my cross and proceed with my execution as soon as possible.

From the height of your cross you followed the procedures closely, and when they placed the point of the first nail on my skin I looked at you and we kept eye-contact.

The hammer fell and an incredible pain exploded in my wrist and brain. They didn’t stop, and kept nailing both my wrists. I grunted like a wounded wild beast, but your eyes were telling me to be strong and you gave me enough support to behave bravely.

Without wasting a moment they nailed my feet too. When they finished and retired, Susan told me.

“It is done. You did well”

I was gasping and panting like an animal, I looked at the big square nails driven through my wrists and feet. Nails that made me one, permanently, with the timber, with no hope of escape”.[1]

Exactly what my sick mind wanted.

You smiled at me Eulalia, and I felt much better.

And to my relief, I also felt my cock stirring back to life under the pressure of Susan’s hand. She smiled at me knowingly.

“Hard again, even nailed to your cross! You should be ashamed of yourself Carlos!”

“And I am Susan, pleasantly ashamed” I replied in a hoarse voice.

“Would you like to kiss me in my lips Carlos?”

“Definitely Mistress!”

Susan leaned forward smiling and covered my mouth with hers for a long instant.

Then, she got closer and put her sex over my mouth and told me:

“Kiss me goodbye cross-boy”

Delighted, I immediately started to lick and kiss her labia.

At that moment from your cross you said:

“I’ll take four nails myself”

Everybody was enthusiastic and your cross was quickly brought down and put alongside mine.

With the same quick efficiency your sedile and ropes were removed.

Eulalia says: How am held while I'm being nailed? I think when the Host shows me the nails and asks are you sure, I nod and say quietly, 'Yes Sir, I'm sure... but please let me sit up and stretch my arms for a few moments.' So they untie me and let me have a little stretch, and I wiggle my body about, feeling my bum rubbing the rough wood (but my ankles are still tied). Then I lie back and spread my arms for nailing. A young man with a leather biker's jacket, but no pants on, comes and stands a stride over me. 'You'll need holding down while you're nailed, eh girl?' I smile, I don't really think I do, but I say sweetly 'Yes please Sir.'

He kneels on my chest, one hand gripping my outstretched wrist, the other grabbing my tit, brutally hard, I squeal and twist slightly under him, his cock is iron-hard, lying between my breasts. While I'm being nailed, and jerking violently in the pain, he's jerking too. He's almost erupting as my left wrist's pounded down, but manages to restrain and kneels up briefly while the Host moves round to nail my right wrist. While that's being done, the biker-boy explodes, squirting sperm over my face, into my mouth that's stretch wide in agony.

Now for my legs. While the ropes are untied, the youth stands and turns to take up position the other way round, kneeling across my hips. When my legs are free, I flex them for a little exercise, then position my feet against the bevelled stipes-edge ready for the nails. The boy grips the top of my left thigh, his right hand clutching at my pussy, his cock's hard again and rubbing my mons.

While I'm screaming at the nail being driven into my foot-bones, I kick with my free right leg, not to try to resist, just in reaction to the pain, the audience are obviously delighted at the spectacle, my biker friend is groping, fingering my intimate parts vigorously. Again, he manages to control is urge until my left foot's clamped down and my right one's being tortured, now he's holding my right thigh, still grasping my cunt. With the final hammer-blow, he jumps up, my body hurls in excruciating torment, his sperm scatters over my pudenda and my thighs.

He stands aside and, with all the crowd, enjoys the sight of my striving to cope with this climax of cruelty.

Like me, you checked your limbs, your sex exposed to the view of the spectators.

All of them surrounded our crosses in silence, giving us some moments to regain our breath before starting the last and most painful phase of our execution.

But soon we were raised and our bodies hung from the nails in our wrists nails, while our buttocks were chafed again by the wood of our crosses. It took us long minutes and all our will-power to overcome the pain and show a little dignity in the torture. But it was done, we looked at each other, our bodies exposed now without the ropes, just the nails, properly and elegantly crucified.

You were even more attractive than before, and once again I felt lucky at being with you. Susan and others were looking up at me from the foot of my cross. They were obviously excited by my nailed and naked body and, in exchange, I was greatly aroused at being a sex-object for them. I was exposed, helpless and humiliated and my erection grew again, making me feel proud of myself for advertising so clearly my total and final submission.

The lady hostess and her husband took a flogger each and came towards us.

“Get ready. We don’t want you to live for too long. We’re going to whip you hard to shorten your torture”

We said “thank you” and endured a long, hard whipping. We were thrashed on all parts, but you took a lot of punishment on your breast and labia, and the leather straps coiled many times around my cock. Nevertheless I was still hard when, at last, they ceased.

We were hanging by our wrists, totally spent, when Susan and another woman came to me and started to lick and kiss my sex.

“You both look so sexy naked on your crosses…” She whispered during a pause.

I looked at you and saw two men were also taking care of your abused cunt.

The sexual tension was at its peak and quite soon we both exploded in a huge and almost simultaneous orgasm. But we were not the only ones, I think nobody restrained themselves from pleasure at that moment.

After long minutes we settled again, calmly crucified.

We looked at each other in the midst of our pain. You appeared gorgeous and I reflected that I would follow you to Hell if I had to… and in fact, it occurred to me, I was about to follow you into Hell!

We exchanged smiles and I felt good. We both were feeling good I think.

Our destiny fulfilled, being executed for the sexual pleasure of others.

We were crucified, for real, forever and with no regrets.”

[1] Jedakk’s words.

Back
Top Bottom