Volunteering For A Crucifixion With Eulalia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Carloscruz, I just love this story. This is EXACTLY my fantasy. To willingly give myself over to crucifixion. For the pleasure of being the object of a group of strangers' entertainment and sadistic pleasure. The ultimate turn on. I love consensual or voluntary crux stories, and wish that there were a lot more. A few years ago, a member named ONTHECROSS wrote a great story on the thread, "What's in it for you?" That masochistic desire to be the victim. To suffer for their pleasure. And the humiliation, shame and arousal of your own cock betraying you for all to see -- that you are turned on by your own predicament and demise. Delicious.

Carloscruz, I just love this story. This is EXACTLY my fantasy. To willingly give myself over to crucifixion. For the pleasure of being the object of a group of strangers' entertainment and sadistic pleasure. The ultimate turn on. I love consensual or voluntary crux stories, and wish that there were a lot more. A few years ago, a member named ONTHECROSS wrote a great story on the thread, "What's in it for you?" That masochistic desire to be the victim. To suffer for their pleasure. And the humiliation, shame and arousal of your own cock betraying you for all to see -- that you are turned on by your own predicament and demise. Delicious.
I’m glad you enjoyed my (and Eulalia’s stories). And thank you very much for giving me your opinion.

There are a couple of short fantasies and a sketch inspired to me by Eulalia. she has been as kind as to revise and correct some mistakes. Thanks a lot Eulalia!

Well I hope somebody will enjoy this. If so, let me know please!

First Story, first version (There are two versions of this one)
I Eulalia SERVA PRAVA

The crucifixions are in progress. We reached the knoll half an hour ago and they started with a woman. She is a very attractive and very brave. I think her name is Eulalia. She was nailed to her cross, raised up, and her loincloth removed.

I am standing very close to the base of her stipes with my hands tied behind my back. I can't believe that at last I am witnessing a real crucifixion. Her body is stretched and her breast going up and down with very laboured breathing. She is obviously in tremendous pain, but her nipples are hard and her sex fragrant and moist.

"I will join you in a moment, if you don't mind," I tell her and she manages a faint but beautiful smile that shatters my heart.

My cross is almost ready. I am next. I can see my nails on the ground by the wood. The crossbeam I carried up the hill has been already attached to the stipes. Very soon I will lie down on my cross and the nails will fix me forever where I belong. The people around me are looking forward to seeing me writhing naked on my cross. They want me suffering and dying for their pleasure. I have no problem with that. I am eager to join Eulalia.

My cock is straining, thrusting against my loincloth, both because of the sight of the naked female body and at the prospect of being, at last, crucified. I am ready to be nailed. I want to give a good show. I am an exhibitionist and a masochist. I am the pig that knocks on the slaughter house door, and begs to be sacrificed!

On the other hand I am terrified. I expect that the moment the first nail pierces my body, all my stupid fantasies about crucifixion will vanish and I will beg to be released. But that, of course, will not happen. I am going to die on my cross.

The moment arrives. They release my bonds and I take my position on the wood. I try to get "comfortable" because I won't be able to change my position for what remains of my life.

The pain takes me by shattering surprise. Even though I have been expecting it and craving for it through my whole life. But also, to my surprise, I don't cry or shout. I just grunt madly during the whole time they take hammering the nails deep into my cross through my flesh.

I look left and right. It's done. I am nailed. My eyes lock on yours for a long instant. I pant, breathing deep and fast, knowing that when they set up my cross I won't be able to do it.

"Get ready! You are going up!" One of the men that grab my cross tells me, with a kindness that I hadn't expected, and almost immediately I am rising. The sensation is that I will fall. But of course I don't. My body is efficiently attached to the wood. The base of the upright falls into the hole, and now I shout in pain.

It takes me some minutes to adjust to the incredible pain. I open my eyes when I feel somebody removing my loincloth. It's a woman and she is smiling at me.

"Well, now you are crucified and naked. As you wished!"
"Thanks," I croak. It's true. I am crucified!
"You look fantastic. I will enjoy your crucifixion immensely." she tells me, leaving my side.

I look around. I see the distant hills and feel the breeze on my body. I see many eyes lusting on my suffering and my nakedness. I see the gorgeous body of Eulalia. She is looking at me. The pain is incredible. But I have no regrets and my cock jumps to life again.

"Is that because of me?" Eulalia asks, smiling sadly again.
"Yes...and also because of my situation...but take it as a tribute to you, please! It`s an honour to be crucified with you..."
Carlos Cruz, you are really an expert in crucifixion and I give you a greater desire to participate in your stories, against all odds!

I would be delighted to be represented in one of your adventures, really happy!
I must add that I would immediately volunteer to be crucified with the beautiful jewel that is Eulalia! I have the impression that, like Carlos, I will not be able to disband. Hurry to join you.

Gracias, Carlos, for a hot New Year fantasy, I'm flattered, really enjoyed 'playing' along with it,
I hope our friends on the Forums will enjoy our crucifixion too :devil:
Grand and terribly erotic, of the great Carlos. Think of me for later, I will not disappoint you /

Back
Top Bottom