Waiting For The Master

Go to CruxDreams.com
Master will be there soon enough slave. You will feel the cane lifted, an emptiness where it rested across your thighs, hear its whistle and, then, the thwack that heralds the fire across your breasts.
and if you've dared to move your head at all,
He will be able to tell your hair's not hanging as it was when he left you...
View attachment 460308
460304-70ab8d6bcf23ed60c721277528743eb7.jpg

I arrive at Master's country mansion at the prescribed time in the early morning. I wear the short jeans, the tight white silk blouse buttoned up only one button above my navel, and stiletto-heeled sandals. The butler opens the door as always before I can ring the bell. Usually the butler simply tells me what room to go to but this time he hands me a note. I read it and by the end of it my hands tremble with lust and anxiety.

The other time I would go to the assigned room, read a note and put on whatever restraints Master had laid out is any... there was always a blindfold!

This time the note says I am to follow the butler and he would prepare me. I am under no illusion he has not seen me naked before but I nave never stripped before him. He takes his time locking me in the restraints.
bondage 121.jpg
Before he leaves the room he says "Do not touch yourself to relieve your arousal or stand to relieve your knees. Master will know. He will be with you after his lunch..."

You need to come in from the cold now, Thessela. :eek:

Gulliver's Travels was wrong, it seems. Ms. Susan Gulliver was a woman who ended up trapped in Lilliput, apparently as a central ceiling support. :D:eek:

Be that is it may delete my posts as you please, but have the courtesy to let me know who and why.... Until now I had no clue that the threads here are "proprietary".....:doh: I guess I learn something new every day.

Be that is it may delete my posts as you please, but have the courtesy to let me know who and why.... Until now I had no clue that the threads here are "proprietary".....:doh: I guess I learn something new every day.
I don't safe if i right understand. I believe TC mean, that these special picture does not fit in this thread.
The threads name is "Waiting for the Master" and i think the picture fit better in "The Master has arrived. The punishment begins".
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-master-has-arrived-the-punishment-begins.3331/
TC speak Portuguese, I speak German. We both use often Google for translating 0ur texts. The result is sometimes "Googlish". A spring for misunderstandments. I hope, that is so a misunderstandment. No one have the intention to delete your posted pictures.
Sincerely
Madiosi

Back
Top Bottom