Waiting For The Master

Go to CruxDreams.com

This decem is very pleasing.

#1, wearing a collar chain, tries to maintain her composure. Her master will return at any moment. Which of his toys will he bring for this session, she wonders? And which part of her naked body will it please him to strike most often?

#2 has no such doubts. She has been ordered to kneel and present her breasts for the riding crop. A dozen strokes to each, he has told her, twice the normal count. If she had it to do over again she would have swallowed every drop rather than turning her head to one side when he began to erupt.

#3 is trembling with fearful anticipation. She knows that it would be rather pointless for her master to blindfold her if he were merely going to whip her from behind as per his usual custom. It will be the front of her body, especially her splendid breasts, that will receive the brunt of his fury tonight.

#7 tries to summon her courage. It is the second Saturday of the month. That being the occasion, she knows that her master, a man of stern ritual, always gives her four and twenty strokes of a leather strap across her voluptuous breasts. It typically takes only about three weeks for the marks to fade. Tonight, once again, he'll have a fresh canvas for his cruel artistry tonight.

#8 sobs in despair. Her father, as always short of funds, forced her to marry the wicked Lord Arbuthnot. The folds of he wedding gown lie mournfully behind her, as she raises her shapely, deeply cleft buttocks for the first stroke of the cane....

Her wrists securely manacled, #9 can't stop trembling. Her master has fondled her nipples with his usual skill, and they are stiff and swollen. But in a moment, she knows, he will ask her to lift her head out of harm's way, so that his tawse can work its wicked will on her proud-thrusting breasts....

"You've done very well so far, #2. Now take the crop and saw it back and forth across your areolae, so that its upper edge scrapes against those pretty nipples. I want them to be as hard as the pits of cherries when I strike them."

"#4, you really should not have refused to make love to Mr. Wallingham. I told you that he's the president of the company for which I work, and that he demands unquestioning loyalty from his employees. And I intend to give it to him.

"Oh, Mr Wallingham, you're back. Was the cane in the trunk of your car as you surmised? Yes, yes, I've had a little talk with her. Alright, Honey, stick those juicy tits out for Mr Wallingham! And when he's done making you sad, you're going to make him happy, aren't you?"

138139-45d6bb8ab3f1c3a66eacf9fc0ee57b1c.jpg

Lord Arbuthnot eyed the pierced nipples of the wayward parish girl with considerable interest. It had been Denby's idea, and while he had been doubtful of the banker's suggestion at first, the result had been quite satisfactory.

"Bring me some good stout twine, Rupert," he barked to his manservant. "I want to see how well these rings are embedded."

"Well done, Rupert!" Lord Arbuthnot exclaimed to his manservant. "You've become something of an artist at preparing these young sluts for a flogging. So much so that I'll let you have the honors tonight."

"Very good, sir," Rupert muttered softly as he reached for the short leather strap, as he feasted his gaze on Meg's shapely bottom-ovals. "Thank you, sir," he added as he swept the strap downward with all the strength at his command.

Cherie was one of the top call girls in South Beach. But when she'd accepted the appointment for tonight, she'd jumped at the chance for a $1500.00 gig. She didn't mind that the voice on the line had requested that she wear the sluttiest lingerie she owned. Nor did she have any idea that the gruff, manly voice on the line was Don Ernesto, the most notorious mob boss in Florida.

She had heard whispered stories about how Don Ernesto liked girls with big breasts, but had only half-believed the stories about his cruelty.

But it was only when he asked her to cup her yielding pleasure-mounds in her hands while he began to saw a rattan cane back and forth across her quivering nipples that Cherie knew that Don Ernesto was going to extract every last nickel's worth of pleasure from her $1500 fee, by savaging her trembling treasures....

Emmie shivered as the door to Lord Arbuthnot's special room clicked shut with a grim finality as her master entered the room, followed by his stern-visaged manservant, Rupert. The flogging she had received when she had dropped an expensive teacup last month had been painful.

She dreaded to think what would happen to her this time, after dropping a trayful of Waterford crystal.

"Hand Rupert the crop, you clumsy wench," Arbuthnot snapped. "Hopefully this time he'll beat the clumsiness out of you."

"For such a womanly backside, I suggest the wide strap, Rupert."

"Very good sir. Full force from the beginning, milord?"

"I'll leave the pacing up to you, Rupert. But make it a full service flogging - back, buttocks, and thighs...."

Lord Arbuthnot's eyes lit up with a diabolical fire as Rupert's first stroke ripped into the maid's well-curved buttocks.

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a lovely young woman. It's too bad that her lover will use those coils of rope to spread-eagle her to the four posts of the bed before he leaves for work in the morning

She'll spend the day there, her muscles straining as she struggles futilely to free herself.

Her spirits rise when she hears her lover turning his key in the front door of the apartment. They will make love, and then he will release her.

But then she hears voices.

Male voices.

Lot of male voices.

"She's in here, gentlemen," she hears her master tell the members of the executive committee.

"Just don't forget that promotion you promised me.

Back
Top Bottom