Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do think that such walk was a rarely organization in case of Jesus, the troublemaker, but by (normal) criminals was no publicity nor spectators.
Once a time have seen means forever.
Think that the Romans were allergic for insurrection of a tribe, if so they were all killed, now, over 10 or over 100 years.
And the Roman governors and officials could be shamed in their carrière.

"The Senat does never forget", wrote Montesquieu.

295/5000

Exactly, it is the fourth most realistic in terms of size of the patibulum. And the condemned is exciting. I want to lead her to torture by applying a few more lashes on her little ass, then penetrate and enjoy her when her arms are nailed.
I think the forth picture is the most accurate as to size of beam and the struggle to carry it.
patibulum.jpgThis beautiful condemned girl leaves the dungeon for her way of the cross while also wearing a large size sketches. This rebel makes me fantasize but his body is not yet marked by the whip, too bad.

I seen various 3d renders of woman carrying the cross beam of there cross roped to there arms. Once they would get to there the post of the cross is located they would have there wrists nailed then hoisted up.

This type of carrying the cross would be easier on the victim as they wouldnt have to carry the entire cross.

One thing that intrigued me with this type of cross carrying, what if the victims had the cross beam tied to there arms and then had there wrists nailed to it BEFORE the long walk to the nailing site?. You dont see that very often.

And yes the woman victims would also have to make the long walk to the nailing site carrying there cross beam, with there wrists nailed into it, in bare feet. Always a must

I wonder wheather I can carry a patibulum with wrists already nailed to it. I think it's possible for the last few meters, I'm sure that I would cry permanently while doing it. But you must draw the patibulum together with me by a rope.

Time for some more

thurnus3_1.jpgthurnus3_2.jpgcarry vers_la_crucifixion_by_tokatun-d9xxznq.jpgcarrying-the-cross.jpgcarry shannon018.jpgcarryljg.jpgcarryslaveGirl01Col.jpgcarryvladpreview5.jpgcarry 76257.jpgcarry portrait-young-ginger-woman-carrying-600w-490348834.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's been a good day for new cross-carrying images.

@jimsac has pencilled this beauty of Malins, following an earlier image which is also great!

malin_walk2_scorpio.jpgmalin_walk_scorpio.jpg

And now @crumera has offered us this stunning picture:

almostthereFS.jpg

I think I need to go and lie in a darkened room! :very_hot: :very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom