Wanted!!...background Pics, Models E.t.c.

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
I'm wondering if :
a) there would be any interest and
b) would it be doable.

I don't go out without my camera and I often take pictures of things that would make good backgrounds for pictures for the site. I have tons of sky, clouds, and sunsets (mornings aren't my thing), old forts and ruins (yes, the new world has ruins) and I'm starting to get a fair sized collection of modern crowd shots.

Crucificateur (pardon the spelling if wrong) has requested backgrounds. Is there a possiblity we could set up a movie, stills, and original picture background shop for people to grab a picture and work from. Since they would be background 400kb is more than enough.

Is the site owner ok with this and is there any interest if IM is ok with the idea?

Tree

Crowd shots may present a problem but the idea of a free shop for the rest of the stuff sounds a very good idea. It could also include possible models to use. The "shop" would have to be minitored to stop it from becoming another chat room.
I think Crucificateur needs continuity in his backgrounds. I've sent him a link to a film which may be useful.

Crowd shots may present a problem but the idea of a free shop for the rest of the stuff sounds a very good idea. It could also include possible models to use. The "shop" would have to be minitored to stop it from becoming another chat room.
I think Crucificateur needs continuity in his backgrounds. I've sent him a link to a film which may be useful.
with crowd shots I mean movie and/or adult crowd shots. As for being a chat room I think there should be no comments allowed or Admi would have to shave his nose!!!

T

here an old one I made last year in Photoshop
I tried to tell that Eulalia was with her head in the clouds suffering her crucifying for a hugh crowd.
made from trees pic and a wallpaper with 12 layers in photoshop.
My-beloved-dartslave-in-the-seventh-heaven.jpg

The background photo I used with L'iSiss' crux is the kind of thing I had in mind... doesn't have to be modern. Should we do this???

Tree

You mean the dome silhouette against the evening sky? I think there is plenty of that available on DeviantArt and similar places. What would be the advantage of having a separate repository here?

You mean the dome silhouette against the evening sky? I think there is plenty of that available on DeviantArt and similar places. What would be the advantage of having a separate repository here?
I'm talking just photo backgrounds...

tree

We need interesting background images and characters for use with manipulations. For example, Roman arenas, medieval villages, old ruins, old Roman market places, dungeons, crowd scenes at medieval markets/ festivals. In general anything that would make a good backdrop. Props would also be very welcome. Guillotines, scaffolds, and anything that could have been used to give some poor soul a day to forget!!.......Please post them here. Oooops.....the thread is now open.

Last edited by a moderator:
here some maquettes but the real ones are much too big to post

Attachments

• 0002-acqueduct.jpg
    0002-acqueduct.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 944
  • 0004-basmax.jpg
    0004-basmax.jpg
    847.5 KB · Views: 853
  • 0005-circus.jpg
    0005-circus.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 845
  • 0008-colosseum.jpg
    0008-colosseum.jpg
    841.3 KB · Views: 815
  • 0010-forum.jpg
    0010-forum.jpg
    985.2 KB · Views: 817
  • apocalip New York.jpg
    apocalip New York.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 880
  • apocalypse London.jpg
    apocalypse London.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 889
  • atlantis4.jpg
    atlantis4.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 915
  • neo_ruins_3.jpg
    neo_ruins_3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 865
  • new york apocalypse.jpg
    new york apocalypse.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 814
  • a_castle_far_away.jpg
    a_castle_far_away.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 814
  • aftermath.jpg
    aftermath.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 966
Last edited:
some paintings

Attachments

• Chasseriau_Theodore-The_Toilet_of_Esther.jpg
    Chasseriau_Theodore-The_Toilet_of_Esther.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,028
  • Chavannes_Pierre_Puvis_de-Hope.jpg
    Chavannes_Pierre_Puvis_de-Hope.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 807
  • Chavannes_Pierre_Puvis_de-Work_detail.jpg
    Chavannes_Pierre_Puvis_de-Work_detail.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 720
  • Lotz_Karoly-Venus_and_Amor.jpg
    Lotz_Karoly-Venus_and_Amor.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 714
  • Lotz_Karoly-Dream.jpg
    Lotz_Karoly-Dream.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 724
  • Lotz_Karoly-Bacchant-II.jpg
    Lotz_Karoly-Bacchant-II.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 810
  • Modigliani_Amedeo-Sleeping_Nude_with_Arms_Open_Red_Nude.jpg
    Modigliani_Amedeo-Sleeping_Nude_with_Arms_Open_Red_Nude.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 789
  • Serruys_Yvonne-Young_woman_seated.jpg
    Serruys_Yvonne-Young_woman_seated.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,127
I hv many but so far not even insufficient for my incoming story. :( I will post soon after stroming my hd. Thank Mellisa for creating this thread. Admi too.
If possible, would like someone to post Roman crowd in town square, i hv to put my actress on X-cross n hv to let ppl abuse them ;):devil:
Just one of my scene, let me advertise in full image, story name is "Yupar's Passion "
Coming soon !
Whipping Yupar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hv many but so far not even insufficient for my incoming story. :( I will post soon after stroming my hd. Thank Mellisa for creating this thread. Admi too.
If possible, would like someone to post Roman crowd in town square, i hv to put my actress on X-cross n hv to let ppl abuse them ;):devil:
Just one of my scene, let me advertise in full image, story name is "Yupar's Passion "
Coming soon !
View attachment 106425

Who drew or collected these pictures? A professional graphic artist or an ordinary person? Either way (s)he is a genius! Deserves the CF 's highest Academy award for Art! Dr Cruxmeister Who

Who drew or collected these pictures? A professional graphic artist or an ordinary person? Either way (s)he is a genius! Deserves the CF 's highest Academy award for Art! Dr Cruxmeister Who
It's me ! :D
I dont want Academy award. I just want to b Regina Bla...bla***** :p
Queen Yupar ;)

Coming soon !
View attachment 106425

It will be a "blockbuster hit" I am sure. Looking forward to it Yu! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom