Wanted!!...background Pics, Models E.t.c.

Go to CruxDreams.com
664144-c02c5c0687f2ba4e39bb1394e54fa5a7.jpg
Looking good, hammers - well done.
You have done a lot of work to clean the background.
Here is a fresh one, if you wish to use it. ;)

Ivdaea Capta background te1-20pc.jpg

And the next one is the crowning?
Seriously great pictures. I especially love the way the rope accentuates her breasts in the first pic and her resigned posture in the second. Both photographer and model are masters at this art.
Thanks a lot for kind comment:) nice you like pics:) yeas, the next must be Crowning. I like this ancient looked location, and tried to do something, also wanted to add Legioners, flogger, but colours are too dark and I couldn't add someone else. Would be interesting if our tallanted artists do some normal manips with this pic
executionyard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through the pages of this thread superficially, actually watching only photos (unfortunately not reading comments). But let me to add something to this thread from my side – I hope it will be match here …
On pictures we have here definitely most altars in the form of heavy table (only few exceptions). Some time ago, on our forum, I found the photo with tree trunk of a unique shape placed in a garden. Looking at it I had at once strong connotation that it is also some kind of specific sacrifice altar. I imagined something like this in ancient times, on some hill – as a place where sacrifices were given to the ancient gods. And I did these simply manips to show such place - how I imagined it. I used elements of other pictures from forum. I hope it is not misuse …

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 134
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    875.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    810.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 195
I went through the pages of this thread superficially, actually watching only photos (unfortunately not reading comments). But let me to add something to this thread from my side – I hope it will be match here …
On pictures we have here definitely most altars in the form of heavy table (only few exceptions). Some time ago, on our forum, I found the photo with tree trunk of a unique shape placed in a garden. Looking at it I had at once strong connotation that it is also some kind of specific sacrifice altar. I imagined something like this in ancient times, on some hill – as a place where sacrifices were given to the ancient gods. And I did these simply manips to show such place - how I imagined it. I used elements of other pictures from forum. I hope it is not misuse …
Moving I this posting double? I think, thats a better place for the nice backgrounds as the CMCK (more for shapes).
Well done wikk and thank you!

Good work! Share the tree as a .png file, please, in http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cmck-results.4053/

The pictures with tree previously were sent to the thread "sacrifice altar" and two members separately moved them here - this is why it is this double presentation her - how to remove one of them ?

The pictures with tree previously were sent to the thread "sacrifice altar" and two members separately moved them here - this is why it is this double presentation her - how to remove one of them ?
sorry, excess of enthusiasm among your dedicated moderators! :D

I moved it back. Here is the better place, I think. CMCK for cut out shapes, this thread for backgrounds or files to cut out later.
Ah - that's why we had two of it here yesterday, until I deleted one.
But l'bogo would like a cutout of the tree, if that's possible?

some of my latest dungeon backgrounds

Attachments

• original_7DD3801B59BB2945809D83D3D4F0F9BE.jpg
    original_7DD3801B59BB2945809D83D3D4F0F9BE.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 192
  • DSC_0324.jpg
    DSC_0324.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 169
  • img_0365.jpg
    img_0365.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 175
  • torture_chamber_by_ticklestar2000-dbqmgs2.png
    torture_chamber_by_ticklestar2000-dbqmgs2.png
    2 MB · Views: 174
  • 22679021.jpg
    22679021.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 171
  • Gossau_SG_Oberberg03.JPG
    Gossau_SG_Oberberg03.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
  • Folterkammer01.jpg
    Folterkammer01.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 155
  • rack new.jpg
    rack new.jpg
    778.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Fomfr_streckleiter.jpg
    Fomfr_streckleiter.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Selen rack new.jpg
    Selen rack new.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 262
Madiosi ..
I am against cutting down trees without a need ...
but when it comes to this specific trunk - I allowed myself to cut it out from someone's photo ... (I sincerely hope that the author did not mind this) ..
Creating my backgrounds I worked with this attached shape

Attachments

• ASHERA.JPG
    ASHERA.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Madiosi ..
I am against cutting down trees without a need ...
but when it comes to this specific trunk - I allowed myself to cut it out from someone's photo ... (I sincerely hope that the author did not mind this) ..
Creating my backgrounds I worked with this attached shape
Thank you, but can you save the cutout tree as png with transparencly background and uploading again?

Back
Top Bottom