Wanted!!...background Pics, Models E.t.c.

Go to CruxDreams.com
any idea where that is, Madiosi? They look to me like one of the UK Roman re-enactment groups,
perhaps the 'Ermine Street Guard', somewhere on Hadrian's Wall, maybe Houseteads?
It is in Central Germany, my neighbor City named Bad Langensalza. A little very beautiful city. Today i make with collegues a city-cellar-tour and the photos.
Many medieval people in the cmck i photographed in this city. All years the last Weekend in the August "Medieval City Event".
2016-0927-152944.jpg 2016-0927-154408.jpg 2016-0927-154428.jpg 2016-0927-160018.jpg 2016-0927-163942.jpg
2016-0927-170608.jpg 2016-0927-171732.jpg 2016-0927-171756.jpg 2016-0927-171840.jpg

I thought the pic with Roman soldiers might have been in Germany,
the landscape looked rather more German (a bit less windswept!) that Northumbrian,
but it's striking how similar the Roman masonry is, all over the Empire.
Bad Langensalza looks delightful, excellent dungeons and squares for pubic floggings etc. :devil:

(It's amusing that the Wiki article says 'Salt and mineral water springs were discovered in 1996',
did it take that long for them to notice the clue in the place-name, Salzaha? :p)

I thought the pic with Roman soldiers might have been in Germany,
the landscape looked rather more German (a bit less windswept!) that Northumbrian,
but it's striking how similar the Roman masonry is, all over the Empire.
Bad Langensalza looks delightful, excellent dungeons and squares for pubic floggings etc. :devil:

(It's amusing that the Wiki article says 'Salt and mineral water springs were discovered in 1996',
did it take that long for them to notice the clue in the place-name, Salzaha? :p)
A little misunderstand. Yes, i think to that the soldiers walk over rests of the german limes. But the screenshot making Repertor from a (my unknown) tv production. But the Limes is not near by me. The Limes is near by Sassi.
The cellars very good for bdsm- or domina-studios i think. But only sightseeing.
The little cellar 200m² the biggest private cellar i see today 500m², maximal 6m high and with a column (whipping post i thought).

any idea where that is, Madiosi? They look to me like one of the UK Roman re-enactment groups,
perhaps the 'Ermine Street Guard', somewhere on Hadrian's Wall, maybe Houseteads?
2016-09-26_180752.jpg
Re-enactor's portraying soldiers from the Imperial Roman Army battle with Caledonian barbarians ahead of English Heritage's history weekend, "Hadrian’s Wall Live", at Birdoswald Roman Fort near Gilsland, northern England.The "Hadrian's Wall Live" event will feature Roman history reenactments taking place at various points along the length of the World Heritage Site fortification, including a battle between the Barbarian and Roman Soldiers of 143 AD.

It came from one of your own posts in which you linked to a British news site for something else.
I can't find it anymore but I found it here now:
http://en.alalam.ir/news/1736518
http://www.islam14.com/english/?p=15904

Last edited:
Ah, Birdoswald, that figures, it's a bit less high and exposed than Housesteads.
It's in Cumbria, overlooking the Irthing which the Wall bridged in a deep gorge.
Interesting that Islam14 should feature Romans and Britons at war among their mainly Middle Eastern menu!

View attachment 423312
Re-enactor's portraying soldiers from the Imperial Roman Army battle with Caledonian barbarians ahead of English Heritage's history weekend, "Hadrian’s Wall Live", at Birdoswald Roman Fort near Gilsland, northern England.The "Hadrian's Wall Live" event will feature Roman history reenactments taking place at various points along the length of the World Heritage Site fortification, including a battle between the Barbarian and Roman Soldiers of 143 AD.

It came from one of your own posts in which you linked to a British news site for something else.
I can't find it anymore but I found it here now:
http://en.alalam.ir/news/1736518
http://www.islam14.com/english/?p=15904
madiosi 2016 - 316ThreeBraveBrits.jpg Three brave Brits on Hadrian Wall.

Hi Madi, please accept a couple of variations of my seasonal background for manipulations. Happy Xmas!

Cruxmas Card 2.jpg Happy Cruxmas Everybody!.jpg

Here's an Alma-Tadema interior that looks to me
a likely setting for some Oriental - or Cruxton Abbey type - mischief! ;)

View attachment 451721

I'll go for Cruxton Abbey. Just needs a hook on the ceiling for stringing up and disciplining the wayward domestic staff ... after discretely drawing the curtain across the doorway, of course.

Back
Top Bottom