Warning excessive swetness !!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Friends
I know this is not the place to make this kind of topic, but i really couldn't not share whit all of you my new life joy.
Since i lost my dog last month i bought a new one.
This is Billy 40 days pet he is a "Pastore" crossed whit "Pastore maremanno" he will became bigger than me probably.
dscn2421ridimensionare.jpg

dscn2431ridimensionare.jpg

Cheers
Giacomo

That is a very cute dog!! We don't have any pets as such, but we do have Kermit and Jeremy who like to visit our pond every year. As far as the problem of sharing files of 700Mb and bigger...that is an interesting challenge. I will have the solution before bedtime.

Melissa

Attachments

• Jeremy.jpg
    Jeremy.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 868
  • Kermit.jpg
    Kermit.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 872
  • Kermit mug.jpg
    Kermit mug.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 862
Dear Melissa
The pics of frogs are so nice and name Kermit !! remind me when i was a child.
My house was built in 1800 so is quite big and garden too so one year i made a littel lake whit fish in it, needless to say that the dog whent inside it and make his victims.
My dad also likes chicken and duks we have almost a littel farm, i'm quite sure that when my doggy will be bigger there will be hard time ! :)
The last one killed many ducks and a rabbit my dad was more than upset.
Cheers
Jack

A cute puppy? On this website? What is this place coming to?
Seriously, Jack, that's a cute little pup. I looked it up & the breed known in Italian as a Cane de Pastore Maremmano, is called a Maremma Sheepdog in English. They do, indeed, get big: 30- 50 kg (65 - 110 lbs) & 60 - 75 cm (23 - 29 inches) tall. That's about the size of my dog Snake who passed away about 2 months ago at the age of 15. We think he was a mix of English setter, collie & labrador, but maybe he had a little Italian in him too. Now, I'm left with a pair of elderly cats, one's about 15 & we estimate the other is nearly 20. I love my cats, but I miss Snake. I hope you & your new puppy have many happy years together.

Naraku said:
Seriously, Jack, that's a cute little pup. I looked it up & the breed known in Italian as a Cane de Pastore Maremmano, is called a Maremma Sheepdog in English. They do, indeed, get big: 30- 50 kg (65 - 110 lbs) & 60 - 75 cm (23 - 29 inches) tall. That's about the size of my dog Snake who passed away about 2 months ago at the age of 15. We think he was a mix of English setter, collie & labrador, but maybe he had a little Italian in him too. Now, I'm left with a pair of elderly cats, one's about 15 & we estimate the other is nearly 20. I love my cats, but I miss Snake. I hope you & your new puppy have many happy years together.
Dear Naraku
I know a puppy on this fourm don't fit so much :) awever i was so happy when i bring it at home, my two last dogs passed away because of cancer, and i can understand how you miss yours, even if 15 years are a lot, for big dogs like mine they start to have problmes at 10 years.
By the way i recall my first dog when i was a child it was littel and he was so smart, but you know they are going to die soon or later so i just think that they are dogs and yes we do all we can to have care of them, but there are human beans wich are dying only because they don't have aspirin wich is defintly more sad.
Yours cats sound quite old, i prefere dogs because they gives you more affection.
Right now he is 46 days and he already learned his name and when i call him he came immediatly, training dog is really long and tiresome especially when they are so little but the satifaction is great, whit cats you almost can't do anything they do them life and you do yours.
Thanks so much for english explanation i saw "Maremma Sheepdog" by using google translator but i thought it was not correct.
And thanks for wishes i hope he will grow up healty, i'm doing all can is like having a child, the other was alredy one year old, when i bought, and didn't need any special attecion.
Cheers
Jack

111jack said:
Naraku said:
Dear Naraku
I know a puppy on this fourm don't fit so much :) awever i was so happy when i bring it at home, my two last dogs passed away because of cancer, and i can understand how you miss yours, even if 15 years are a lot, for big dogs like mine they start to have problmes at 10 years.
By the way i recall my first dog when i was a child it was littel and he was so smart, but you know they are going to die soon or later so i just think that they are dogs and yes we do all we can to have care of them, but there are human beans wich are dying only because they don't have aspirin wich is defintly more sad.
Yours cats sound quite old, i prefere dogs because they gives you more affection.
Right now he is 46 days and he already learned his name and when i call him he came immediatly, training dog is really long and tiresome especially when they are so little but the satifaction is great, whit cats you almost can't do anything they do them life and you do yours.
Thanks so much for english explanation i saw "Maremma Sheepdog" by using google translator but i thought it was not correct.
And thanks for wishes i hope he will grow up healty, i'm doing all can is like having a child, the other was alredy one year old, when i bought, and didn't need any special attecion.
Cheers
Jack
I love your puppy...he's so cute!

cmeinsen said:
111jack said:
Naraku said:
Dear Naraku
Cheers
Jack
I love your puppy...he's so cute!

ooooooohhhhhh and what about your Jessie :eek:3 :ymdevil:

doubledutch hansie

hufkens said:
I have one of those too !!!
:D een schoonheid man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a beauty. your personal spy? :ymdevil:

hufkens said:
I have one of those too !!!
Wow! I thought we had big ones in Florida! I think I would just I would just pull up my pants & walk around in dirty underwear. :-o

Back
Top Bottom