Warsaw 1943

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eulalia,

You mean it isn't Barb in trouble this time? Well, I guess her neck(and other body parts)could use a breather. Zuzanna, no doubt, will be tortured until she tells those devilish Nazis what they want to know then she will be led somewhere unpleasant where she will be hanged by the neck until she is dead. Just another day at the office for Hitler's henchmen.

Damien, that booklet with text by Cortez, what happened to it? Was it ever edited and in that case, where to find it? I really love Cortez’ stories and want to read everything from him.

Damien, that booklet with text by Cortez, what happened to it? Was it ever edited and in that case, where to find it? I really love Cortez’ stories and want to read everything from him.
It’s Damian, I’m not sure which booklet you are referring to, I have not had any story by Cortez that I have illustrated, can you be more specific?

It’s Damian, I’m not sure which booklet you are referring to, I have not had any story by Cortez that I have illustrated, can you be more specific?

Hi Damian, You wrote this on the 12th of August 2015:

“I am going through a period of other issues, you must all have heard about the problem in Greece, still doing work but very centred on supplying the site. They will be publishing a Harem series booklet end of September with text by Cortez, poor harem girls are in for a treat! Great story theme Eulalia, I'll look for pigtailed damsels to do a few pics, not really into Nazi stuff though!”

I must be too old for all this, I reread the thread which is from ages ago and refreshed my memory, I can’t seem to remember Cortez doing any text in the end for one of my booklets, I’ll have to go back and look at them :(

Back
Top Bottom