Watching Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
was it this?
Yes, that's it! This girl has got the most perfect, gorgeous spankable little bum. If she was mine I'd thrash her soundly, give her a day or two to recover and thrash her again. I'd never tire of handling such a beautiful bottom.
1623617267219.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's it! This girl has got the most perfect, gorgeous spankable little bum. If she was mine I'd thrash her soundly, give her a day or two to recover and thrash her again. I'd never tire of handling such a beautiful bottom.
View attachment 1019336
Glad you found it! :)

That girl, unless I am very much mistaken, is Valerie, a favourite of mine:

valerie_sexy_venom-1.jpgvalerie_sexy_venom-11.jpgvalerie_sun_goddess-6.jpgvalerie_tropical_treasure-4.jpgvalerie_tropical_treasure-5.jpgvalerie_tropical_treasure-10.jpgvalerie_tropical_treasure-14.jpgWhen worlds collide.jpg

Black slave girls with mistresses in "Georgian/Victorian" costumes.
As you see, we've very helpful members here who keep a good eye out for fine pictures!
Although it's a bit harder to find images than text, if you use 'Search Forums' on the top bar,
type in a few keywords like the ones in your description, a select 'newer than' a recent date,
just before when you think you saw the pic, there's a good chance you'll track it down among the suggestions the search brings up.
But this time, you've found your (spankable!) target!

View attachment 1019336
Ooh what a lucky girl she’d be to have a good Master like you! If only every slave was so lucky!

That girl, unless I am very much mistaken, is Valerie, a favourite of mine
Valerie has been a regular Hegre model, and is originally from Ethiopia, where the girls are known for being tall, slim, and having this dark coppery complexion.

there's a good chance you'll track it down among the suggestions the search brings up.
But this time, you've found your (spankable!) target!
Well, if you are looking for a picture of Valerie and Wragg gets word of it, you'll generally end up finding it, I think. ;)

You have a good eye for detail. They were indeed a mix of Georgian and Victorian. I think Valerie was also punished in the pic A mid C or De Blue Tail Fly on the Polly and Anna thread
I've used Valerie in a couple of my manips as well, notably a harem image, and a slave market pic:
MariluHarem2c.jpg SlaveMarket-3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom