Watching Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not sure where to ask this.

I use Google Chrome as my browser. I have to manually hit the refresh key to get new inbox or alerts to appear. Does anyone know a setting which would automatically update every 15 seconds or so?

I use Google Chrome as my browser. I have to manually hit the refresh key to get new inbox or alerts to appear. Does anyone know a setting which would automatically update every 15 seconds or so?
Its the same with firefox or IE. But when I open a new thread, than I got automatically a update for the alert.

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis

I've not noticed exactly this on Furryfox. It automagically updates any time you start looking at a new post or thread anyway, so I'm not sure whether this issue reproduces in other browsers.

Its the same with firefox or IE. But when I open a new thread, than I got automatically a update for the alert.
As long as I'm moving around, I get refreshed. But if I'm just watching the screen or go away and come back, I'm pushing that button. There should be an auto-refresh setting, but I haven't found it!

Top Bottom