Watching Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not sure where to ask this.

I use Google Chrome as my browser. I have to manually hit the refresh key to get new inbox or alerts to appear. Does anyone know a setting which would automatically update every 15 seconds or so?

Not sure where to ask this.

I use Google Chrome as my browser. I have to manually hit the refresh key to get new inbox or alerts to appear. Does anyone know a setting which would automatically update every 15 seconds or so?
I've not noticed exactly this on Furryfox. It automagically updates any time you start looking at a new post or thread anyway, so I'm not sure whether this issue reproduces in other browsers.

Its the same with firefox or IE. But when I open a new thread, than I got automatically a update for the alert.
As long as I'm moving around, I get refreshed. But if I'm just watching the screen or go away and come back, I'm pushing that button. There should be an auto-refresh setting, but I haven't found it!

I don't think I know of any website where that happens - the nearest would be BBC live news feeds and similar,
but I guess for such a facility, even if XenForo offered it, IM would have to pay a lot, and only save us a fairly minimal bit of trouble.

Why when clicking on a pic in some threads I have to log in a second time to view the item ?
Glitches in the time line?

I've merged the posts above into this thread, as the topic's already been raised here.
It has been an intermittent problem for some time, the kind of irritating glitch that's difficult to get fixed, even if the site owner (ImageMaker) reports it to the service provider (XenForo) and thence to the server, unless they happen to find it when they check, it doesn't seem possible to locate the fault. But if it keeps happening, we'll go on reporting it.

Is this the appropriate place to report issues with threads I post in not giving me notifications anymore? It’s been weeks, for example, since PrPr’s Fare of Goth Girl appeared in my notifications and I’ve posted there prolifically. I only find it through the lightning button.

Hmmm, even my own threads? Whipping Posts had a reply I hadn’t seen- no notifications. New Here disappeared for a while but is back... Anyone else getting this glitch?

Back
Top Bottom